A Bet is a Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers

And then I spotted Vernon coming out of his house. I saw him look around and then smile when he spotted Tammy. He moved off to close in on his target. I followed discreetly behind. I was sort of curious to see how he would go about his attempted seduction of my wife.

Tammy was stood talking to one of the neighborhood wives who was displaying nearly as much breast flesh as my wife. Vernon joined them but totally ignored the other wife. He clearly couldn't take his eyes off Tammy's tits.

I joined into a conversation with a group nearby. I wasn't close enough to hear what was being said but Tammy seemed completely at ease with Vernon by her side.

Eventually the other wife was dragged away by someone else, leaving Tammy alone with Vernon. But she didn't appear to be uncomfortable alone in his company. She was even giggling from time to time. I noticed him touch her arm a few times and I'm not sure if he hadn't rubbed her back as well. Tammy seemed okay with whatever he was doing. I also noticed that he was keeping her glass topped up.

And then my cellphone rang. I moved back towards my house trying to get a better signal so I could hear clearer and to get away from the noise. The music was loud and drinks had been flowing liberally for some time now so the laughter was getting raucous.

It was my mother. Belle had suffered a mild asthmatic attack. Not a really bad one but bad enough that she needed her inhaler and I'd not taken it with me when I'd dropped her off. It was an oversight but then again she hadn't needed it for weeks. There was nothing for it, I would have to drive over. Luckily so far tonight I hadn't been drinking.

I dashed inside the house, grabbed Belle's inhaler and was back outside in less than thirty seconds. I made my way over to Tammy; who surprisingly was stood on her own; and told her what had happened.

And then Vernon appeared with a glass in each hand. He handed one to Tammy who took it readily.

"Problem Joel?" he asked as he took a sip from his glass.

"Not really. I just need to get this inhaler to my daughter. She's had a slight asthmatic attack."

I looked over helplessly at the assortment of tables, chairs and barbecues that were sprawled haphazardly across my driveway. And that wasn't counting the amount of cars that had seemingly been abandoned on the street.

"And now it looks like I'm going to struggle to get my car out."

"Look, take mine. It's parked in the driveway and it's not blocked in," Vernon said as he dangled his car keys in front of my eyes. "You might as well get used to it," he added in a whisper as he leaned in closer so that Tammy couldn't hear, "it looks like you're going to be the new owner of it after tonight anyway."

I shot a glance over to my wife. She was now in deep conversation with another of our neighbors, seemingly not the slightest bit concerned about her daughter and paying no attention to us at all. I smiled inwardly. "But the night's not over yet Vernon." I made a show of looking at my watch. "By my reckoning you've still got about forty minutes left."

He shrugged his shoulders and pulled a face. "I'm a realist Joel. I'm getting nowhere with Tammy. I suppose I'll just have to concede defeat on that one. Pity about the car though, I did like driving it."

I smiled hoping I didn't come over as too smug. "Right I'll get off then. Thanks Vernon."

I turned to see Tammy had turned back towards us. "Vernon's been good enough to lend me his car," I said to her, "I'll be as quick as I can, okay?"

She nodded her acceptance as I quickly turned away and sprinted off to Vernon's house. I got inside Vernon's ... no sorry ... MY Mustang and started the engine, delighting in the throaty roar of the engine as I pressed down on the accelerator. I engaged gear and shot off with a squeal of tires, my head jerking back with the sudden thrust of acceleration. Wow!

* * * * *

The party had pretty much broken up when I finally made it back. I parked the car on the street and took a look around to see who was still about. There were probably about eight or nine people still outside drinking but my wife wasn't one of them. I asked if anyone had seen her but got only negative responses.

I went home. The house was in darkness except for the outside porch light. Inside there was no sign of life. I silently climbed the stairs and as I approached our bedroom, I heard it. It was unmistakable. I peeked inside and there was Tammy, flat on her back, mouth wide open, snoring!

I crept back downstairs and helped myself to a large scotch. It was my first proper alcoholic drink of the day and I felt I deserved it.

* * * * *

The following morning I awoke to the delicious smell of bacon wafting up from the kitchen. I realized I was starving. I'd not eaten anything last night as I was too busy keeping an eye on Vernon and his designs on my wife. I was in the kitchen as fast as I could get there.

"Morning sweetheart," I said to Tammy, who turned to face me. She seemed to color up instantly. I had no idea why.

We made small talk while I wolfed down my breakfast. She'd made herself some french toast but she just picked at it before finally rising up out of her chair and disposing of it in the bin.

She hurried off to have a shower whilst I helped myself to another mug of coffee.

When she came back down again I was mildly shocked to see she was wearing a top pretty similar to the one she'd had on last night. There was certainly nearly as much tit flesh exposed. And her skirt was so short it barely covered her ass.

"I'm just going outside to do a bit of gardening," she said, barely glancing at me before she turned quickly and walked through the kitchen door.

I thought little of it, after all it was already quite warm outside and the forecast was for the temperatures to be up in the mid eighties by the afternoon. I showered and dressed and then left to play golf as I do every Sunday. I think I played to about double my handicap, which was nothing short of atrocious. My misery at my pathetic showing on the fairways and greens was tempered however by the sheer exhilaration of driving the Mustang. What a car!

I went home by the scenic route, so all in all I guess I'd been out for about six hours.

Tammy was inside preparing for our evening meal when I walked into the kitchen.

"Hi," she said, barely looking up.

"Hi," I answered back slightly nonplussed. Normally she would be asking me how my round was. But not today. She seemed oddly distracted.

"Everything okay?" I asked, taking a seat on a bar stool.

"Yes. Why?"

"You don't seem yourself," I countered, pursing my lips.

"No, I'm fine."

I watched her for a few minutes. Every now and again she seemed to drift off with a far away look in her eyes before she refocused on the job in hand. Eventually I put it down to tiredness and a hangover following last nights party. She'd certainly been knocking back the drink.

After a pleasant evening, when she came around a bit more and actually had a conversation with me, we went to bed. If I was hoping to get what she'd promised me the day before, I was sorely disappointed. As soon as I rolled over to try and mount her she shrugged me off with a mumbled apology about not being in the mood! I confess I wasn't happy but eventually I drifted off to sleep.

The following day, I rose early and was about ready to leave for work when Tammy appeared in the kitchen. She's already taken Belle to school but had now changed clothes and was wearing a similar top to the one she'd had on yesterday. Again not quite as revealing as the one she wore at the party but near enough. Again she was wearing a skimpy little skirt.

"Gardening?" I quipped.

"Yes!" she snapped back irritably.

"Okay then," I grimaced. I leaned forward to give her a quick kiss on the lips but she turned her face away and I barely managed to brush my lips across her cheek.

"Everything okay?"

"Fine!"

"You sure?"

"Just go to work Joel!" She turned and flounced out through the kitchen door. It was then I realized she was wearing heels. Not stilettos or anything like that. They were sandals with a 3" full cork block heel. I knew how big they were because I'd been with Tammy when she bought them. They were definitely not shoes you'd garden in.

I shook my head. Just what the fuck was up with her? I looked at the clock. "Shit!" I exclaimed and dashed out.

Needless to say I was late for work but we were so busy that I had no time to think about what had put a burr under Tammy's saddle. And even on the drive home I gave it no thought. All I did was revel in the feeling of driving my Mustang.

I again took a scenic route home but all good things must come to an end and it was with a certain amount of reluctance that I pulled into the driveway and killed the engine.

As I clambered out the car I spotted Vernon swaggering towards me.

"Evening Vernon, how's things?"

"Fine Joel, just fine." He stood there for a minute or two, not speaking until the silence became uncomfortable.

"Is there something you want Vernon?" I finally asked.

"Now you come to mention it ... there is," he said. He reached out his hand, palm up. "My keys please."

I shook my head. "Sorry ... keys? You want your keys back?"

"Yes please, if you'd be so kind." He still had his hand outstretched, palm up.

"And why would you want the keys?"

He sighed. "Because it's my car and I want it back!"

"No chance!" I scoffed. "We had a bet and you lost. Are you now telling me that you're the sort of man that would welch on a bet?"

A sick smile formed on Vernon's lips. "Not at all. But how can I welch on a bet that I won!"

"But you lost!" I countered. I could feel my heckles rising. This could get ugly, real soon if Vernon persisted with this. His sick smile became a malevolent grin.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that Joel." He fished inside his pocket and brought out the newest iPhone. "Have you got one of these Joel? If not I can highly recommend them. The picture quality is quite remarkable," he paused for a moment before adding with a smirk, "as is the video!"

"I've got an iPad," I said weakly with a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Excellent," Vernon enthused. I'll be around later tonight and we can hook into your Wi-Fi and I'll transfer the video onto your iPad ... okay?"

* * * * *

Vernon was a man of his word. He came around later, after Tammy had gone to bed and did what he needed to do and then left. I was now sat in my den with my finger hovering over the play button. I took a deep breath and hit it.

The initial shot from the video was very dark and grainy and the picture was shaky. The person holding the phone was obviously walking. As it became a bit more focused I realized it had been filmed on the night of the party. I could make out some of the party lights that had been strung up between the houses. The picture zoomed in until I could make out a woman. It was clearly Tammy. I could hear Vernon's wheezy breath getting worse as he narrowed the gap between them. The phone was locked onto my wife's bulging breasts. God they looked even bigger and more exposed than I could remember. I could hear Vernon grunt, "look at the boobs on that!" and I had to agree with him.

The video went off. He must have finished filming. The next video clip started and showed me and Tammy talking. This must have been around the time I was telling her I had to go to my mother's house. The screen went blank again.

The third clip started. Vernon was zooming in and out of my wife's cleavage and she was laughing as he did so. Clearly she was not fazed by his actions whatsoever. She had a large drink in her hand, which in the next minute she knocked straight back. She was on her way to being pretty hammered when I'd left and drinking that amount in one go would only have one end result. Dammit ... excessive amounts of alcohol always ... and I do mean always ... made her horny as hell!

He was talking to her and she was giggling and laughing and dare I say it; flirting with him. They must have moved away from the rest of the party because I realized that the sound of the music seemed much quieter now.

"Are you still filming me Vernon?" my wife asked with a little giggle.

"Yes I am," Vernon replied, his voice quavering with excitement. "You've got a great body Tammy. It deserves to be filmed."

"Hah ... says you!" She was swaying badly now. "So which part of my body do you like the best?" she slurred.

"All of it," Vernon gulped.

"But if I made you choose, which part would you go for?" Tammy was now standing still. Was it just me or was her breathing more ragged and heavier now?

"Your breasts!" The words exploded out of Vernon's mouth almost before Tammy had finished asking him the question. "They're so lovely and big. Would you let me film your breasts Tammy ... would you take your top off for me?"

"Oh Vernon ... you are funny!" Tammy laughed gaily. She was teasing him but Vernon was so besotted with her breasts that he just couldn't see it. I thought my wife was playing a dangerous game with him though.

Vernon said nothing in response and I could see Tammy even in her drink befuddled state getting nervous. "Are you still filming me?" she finally asked. I noticed the hesitancy in her voice. Vernon said nothing.

She moved up to him. "You need to switch it off Vernon please. I don't think I like you filming me." I saw her hand come up towards the phone. The picture on the screen jiggled about for a while and for a moment went black before coming back again.

He must have paused the video for a few minutes because when it came back on they had now moved and were outside our house. Tammy had another full drink in her hand. She was doing that dancing, standing still thing that women do, just jiggling her hips and swaying to the music that I could hear in the background. Vernon was stood next to her with one hand held high to film them together. I could just make out that his other hand was moving up and down my wife's back gently rubbing and massaging it. It didn't seem to be causing Tammy much concern, in fact by the smile on her face she looked like she was enjoying it. They also seemed to be having a normal conversation although somewhat quietly. I strained to hear what they were saying but I think I caught her saying, "no, I don't think so," a couple of times.

I turned my sound up another notch or two.

" ... come on, let me film you breasts, just for a few seconds ..."

Jeez was he still on about that. He was certainly persistent.

"Oh Vernon, for the last time ... NO," Tammy firmly asserted, "and why do you keep on asking?"

"Because eventually you'll say yes." I could tell by the sound of his voice that he said that with a smirk on his face. "Come on Tammy, make an old man happy. As I've told you countless times your breasts are so spectacular and so similar to my wife's. And I do SO miss looking at them. Come on Tammy, just a little peek. You might as well, god knows you're showing most of them anyway."

He did have a point. I watched as Tammy seemed to be considering it. She took a healthy swig from her glass and started to sway again. I noticed his hand had slipped down and was now caressing her ass. On second thoughts it was more like he was groping it. And it looked like she was squirming her hips a little bit from his actions.

"What if somebody sees me?" she asked meekly.

What the fuck - was she weakening?

"Well we could go to my house," Vernon said, his voice tinged with excitement, "no-one will see you there." I could see his finger come into shot as he extended his hand. He was pointing over to his house.

"Well stop filming then," she said. The video stopped but resumed a moment later. She had already turned and was walking away. I admit I was shocked. I could hear Vernon chuckling to himself as he fell in behind her still filming, the camera glued to her backside. Her ass cheeks were moving seductively about under her tight fitting short skirt and her legs had never looked better as she staggered along in her high heels.

"In here?" Tammy turned to face Vernon as they finally reached his front door.

"Sure," Vernon replied as he unlocked the door and followed Tammy inside. If she noticed him still filming she didn't mention it.

He switched on a light. It was subdued but it made the video picture much clearer.

"Let me get you a drink," he said. The video went off again. When it resumed my wife was stood in the hallway looking like she was about to walk into the living room from where he was filming her. She looked kind of sheepish but had a faint smile on her face. Her boobs looked enormous. She was holding a glass of what looked like coke, so I guess she was either drinking rum and coke or vodka and coke. She likes both.

"So, come on then Tammy, are you going to do it?" The phone was now shaking in his hand.

"Do I have to?" she said hesitantly.

"Huh huh," he replied, "you promised."

"God ... MEN ..." she slurred, "one track minds ... all of you!"

"Please ... like I said, you remind me so much of my wife. She had lovely breasts that were as large as yours. If you do this for me you will be making an old man really happy. I do so miss looking at my wife's breasts."

"But why do you have to film it?" Tammy said, still clearly a little bit reluctant despite the fact I could tell she was pretty wasted. "You're not going to show it to anyone else, are you?"

"Of course not," Vernon oozed in reply, "It's just for me. If I film it then I can watch it anytime I find myself missing my wife." His voice cracked with emotion and then I heard him stifle a sob.

For fucks sake! Don't fall for THAT Tammy!

Too late. I could see the look of sympathy in her eyes as she took hold of the top of her tee shirt and then tantalizingly just pulled the material slowly down and under her large breasts taking her bra with it. That answered the question about whether she'd been wearing a bra or not but it was so skimpy I don't know why she'd bothered. Now unfettered and fully exposed her breasts jiggled about for a moment before just hanging there. Her nipples were massive. I had never seen them so engorged. I heard Vernon groan.

"Holy fuck, they're magnificent," he gasped.

No doubt he was swallowing hard because I certainly was. He somehow managed to zoom in and out for a few seconds before he spoke again. "Can you shake them about for me?"

Tammy giggled and shook her tits for him. She took another long drink and emptied her glass. Vernon took a time out to refill her glass and then resumed filming. His eyes were obviously focused directly on her boobs because the video footage didn't seem to deviate much from them.

"So are they like your wife's?" Tammy asked as she giggled again, obviously pleased with how she was handling the situation. She staggered slightly and then leaned back against the wall for support. She took another drink and I saw her eyes close momentarily.

"I don't know, I guess they're a bit like hers but I'd have to feel them to be sure," Vernon said. There was a pause and when Tammy didn't respond he moved closer.

"Hey ... no touchy touchy," she said with a little giggle as his hand came into shot. No prizes for guessing where that was going to land. My randy old neighbor was finally going to get his hands on my wife's prize assets. And despite what she'd just said, seemingly without any objections from her.

"Oh Vernon ... what are you doing," she said as his hand closed around one of her luscious boobs. He gave it a couple of squeezes before removing it completely.

"I told you I'd have to feel them to make sure and I still haven't quite made up my mind," Vernon said with a smirk as his hand returned to her breasts. He fondled them for a bit longer before there was a brief period where the video footage moved around all over the place and then the picture went blank. My wife meanwhile had made no attempt to stop him groping her and had not uttered another word.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers