A Bet is a Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,456 Followers

After the briefest of gaps the video came back on again. The picture quality was absolutely crystal clear now. The view was also stable and showed Vernon and Tammy standing close together. He'd obviously wedged his phone somewhere so enabling him to go 'hands free'.

I found out much later that Vernon had at great expense installed some state of the art, miniature battery operated video cameras, especially to record his seduction of my wife.

For you 'Techies' out there that might be interested in this sort of stuff; the lenses are the size of nail heads, which allows them to be installed pretty much anywhere and are virtually undetectable. Once activated they send the video feed wirelessly to be recorded on a nearby computer. What I was watching was the result of that investment.

I was soon to find out that Vernon had installed them in his kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom. Unfortunately for me the picture quality was superb, the detail stunning.

"You shouldn't be doing that," my drunken wife finally spoke. She was leaning back against the door frame. Her head was down and she was looking at Vernon groping and massaging her right breast. Having got rid of his cellphone he now had both hands working on it and he was making a good job of it judging by the way Tammy was breathing. He was also flicking his fingers across her already erect nipple and that was just getting bigger by the second. Little short raspy gasps of air were being sucked in between her clenched lips as she struggled against her arousal. I've seen it so many times although sadly not recently.

She gasped loudly as he lowered his head and took the swollen nipple into his mouth. His other hand moved across to manhandle her other breast. I could hear the slurping sound of him sucking on the nipple and I could see Tammy was nearly gone. She loves her big tits to be massaged and her nipples sucked. And Vernon was definitely making a good job of it.

"Ohhh ... Vernon ... noooo ..." she groaned. She clawed at his head trying to get him to release her. It was a feeble attempt. She was too far gone with the booze to resist him. I knew with that horrible, gut wrenching, sinking feeling that I was about to witness my wife's betrayal of our marriage vows. And what was worse ... I was going to lose the Mustang!

He carried on assaulting her breasts for a good five minutes, groping and manhandling them with increasing force, only pausing to change which nipple he was sucking. Tammy was nearly gone. I didn't think there was any way back for her now.

And then Vernon dropped a hand down. I knew it was going straight up under her skirt. I also knew he would find her to be sopping wet. Tammy's back arched as his fingers found her mound and then she cried out as he slid them inside her pussy. It was all too easy for him.

To my shame my cock was rock hard inside my pants. I was watching raw, amateur porn. It just happened to be starring my wife.

She writhed and twitched as he frigged her hard and it took less than a minute to make her cum. She was groaning and grunting in a way I'd never witnessed before. I'd never got her to react like that.

As he withdrew his hand her whole body slumped sideways. I was sure she was going to fall over but Vernon caught her and then subtly maneuvered her further into his living room and over to the sofa.

I could hear him cooing to her, telling her everything would be all right and that she was so much like his wife in every way. Tammy mumbled some incoherent reply. She was completely gone now and was his to do with as he pleased.

He coaxed her down onto the sofa and as she lay back he lifted her legs up to his chest. He leaned forward a touch just lifting her hips and ass clear of the sofa cushion.

Tammy looked up at him with a glazed expression on her face. "Vernon ... no ... please ..." she whimpered.

"Ssshhh sweetheart ... it'll be fine ... really ..." Vernon replied as he slid his hands down her thighs before returning, dragging her panties back up with them. Tammy made no attempt to stop him.

He stood back a pace dropped her legs and brought the panties up to his nose. He sniffed deeply. "Lovely, just how I imagined you'd smell," he said with a sly smile. He casually tossed them on the floor and turned his attention to his pants.

He unbuckled his belt, lowered the zipper and pushed his pants down his scrawny legs. His boxers swiftly followed. His hand stroked along his cock a couple of times and then he turned slightly for the benefit of the camera and he smirked. Yes he actually smirked at the camera. Just for me.

His cock was enormous, so massive that it sagged downwards. All his bravado and bragging was fully justified now that I could see how big his equipment was. Not only was it long but it was also very thick with a large, deep red colored, mushroom shaped head. Holy fuck!

He turned back to Tammy. She was out of it. The size of his cock hadn't even registered on her yet.

Vernon took hold of her left leg and moved it out wide to give himself access to my wife's mound. He knelt with one knee on the edge of the sofa keeping his other leg on the floor. He didn't have to move far before his cock was nudging at her pussy lips.

And then he brought his cellphone out his pocket and held it in front of my wife.

"What time is it Tammy?" he asked loudly. She looked dazed. "Tammy, what time does it show on my cell?"

I could see she was struggling to speak as he nudged closer, his cock just about breaching her pussy lips.

"Tell me," he ordered.

It's ... it's ... eleven fifty nine," she finally managed to squeak out. Her voice was so weak I could barely hear her.

"Tell me again ... but louder," Vernon demanded.

"It's ... it's eleven ... eleven fifty nine," she finally managed to say, the words forced from her lips in short gasps as Vernon pushed forward. I saw her eyes close tightly, squeezed shut as if she was in pain.

And then he was in. I knew the moment he penetrated her fully because her eyes went wide and she snapped out of her almost comatose state.

"OH MY GOD ... FUCK ... NOOOO," she yelled as he pushed his monstrosity deep inside my wife's pussy, easily brushing aside any resistance from her pussy lips. Tammy's quite tight down below so she was clearly well juiced up to be able to take his large cock so easily.

I shook my head in dismay. One minute. One fucking lousy fucking minute. What timing. The bastard had obviously enjoyed doing that. I'd been well and truly suckered. I heard him laughing, clearly reveling in my misery as he fucked my wife. And even though I hate to admit it; as I watched every painful and excruciating thrust of his big, fat cock into Tammy's pussy, I realized that he was far better at this than I've ever been.

Tammy's never been a talker during sex so there was no running commentary about how good he was fucking her. Instead she showed her obvious pleasure by the constant groans and grunts and moaning and whimpering sounds as her body writhed and twitched and shuddered through multiple orgasms.

He took her to heights of pleasure that I could only dream about as he alternated between hammering her hard and fast to taking it slow and easy. It didn't matter how he did it, clearly my wife was loving it.

It was easy to spot when he finally shot his load inside my wife. He was giving it to her hard and fast when his whole body tensed. Tammy's eyes went wide as she felt his cum explode out the end of his large cock to gush deep inside her pussy.

"Noooo ... you've cum in me ... you can't do that ... I'm married," she cried out, whining in anguish. Bit late for that realization I thought.

Vernon gave her a sly smile and pulled out. He must have edited the video before he gave me this copy as the camera then zoomed into a close up of Tammy's pussy as some of his white cum oozed out.

The video ended as Tammy struggled up off the sofa. It came back on a second later. Vernon was clearly alone now. He looked directly into the camera lens and then spoke.

"How did you like that then Joel? You're a lucky man. Your wife's a great fuck. Pity you're probably never going to get to fuck her again!" he smirked and then winked at me. The video went off.

Fuck! I was going to kill him, the bastard!

I was about to switch off the video when it came back on again. I could see Tammy stood in Vernon's kitchen. She was wearing a revealing tee shirt and skimpy skirt. I looked again. That was the outfit she was wearing yesterday. I heard her speak.

"Joel's playing golf."

So I was right, it was Sunday.

"What are you doing here then Tammy," I heard Vernon say. Tammy just stood there clearly gazing at the growing bulge inside Vernon's grey sweatpants.

"You want some of this again baby?" he said as he grabbed at his crotch suggestively like Michael Jackson used to. He pulled his sweatpants down and released the monster inside.

I heard Tammy gasp. "I didn't realize it was that big," she gasped as her hand stretched out to touch it. Vernon must have squeezed his ass cheeks together because suddenly it began to jiggle up and down. She giggled but she sounded a little bit scared too.

Vernon said something I couldn't catch and moved towards her. It was strange to watch this petite and attractive woman welcome the attentions of this little, fat, ugly man as he pawed at her massive breasts. But she did. It took him no time at all to free her breasts from her tee shirt and lift up her skimpy skirt. And in the blink of an eye he had her pressed up against the kitchen cupboards with his massive cock buried deep inside her tight little pussy.

Again she said very little but showed her pleasure by the way she writhed and twisted and arched her back as he ploughed into her with an enthusiasm that belied his age and physical build. And then he got her talking.

"You like the way I fuck you, don't you Tammy?" he said as he pounded into her. Her eyes were closed as she grimaced and moaned.

"Tell me how good it feels to have a real cock inside your pussy Tammy."

She moaned her response, which wasn't good enough for Vernon.

"Tell me Tammy. Tell me how I fuck you much better than your husband."

"Ohmygod ..." she cried out as he increased his speed. His hips were a blur as he pummeled into her with such ferocity that his cupboard doors were banging.

"Tell me ..." he screamed at her.

"YES ... YES ..." Tammy cried out as she almost came, "YES ... you're so much better than Joel ... so big ... so full ... so ... oh my god ..." Her voice trailed off as she shrieked through her orgasm.

As my wife slumped against him as she shuddered through the aftershocks of her violent orgasm, Vernon looked up at the camera and smiled. His arms coiled around her. And then he winked. The video stopped.

My heart was pounding in my chest and my knees were weak. And I felt like I was going to throw up. And then the video came back on again.

They'd moved into his living room and he now had Tammy bent over the back of the sofa giving it to her doggie style. When he'd got her to cum twice he pulled his massive cock out of her ravaged pussy. It was lathered in her juices but he still hadn't cum. The video went off and came back on again instantly.

Now they were in his bedroom. She was now completely naked as he fucked her missionary in his bed, he lying sprawled between my wife's legs whilst she had her arms wrapped around his neck. She held on tight as she rode him to another massive orgasm before he too climaxed and flooded her with his sperm. The screen went blank but not before Vernon gave his now customary wink and smile to the hidden camera. I could see Tammy laying almost comatose on the bed but holding her legs up high. What the fuck?

As I reeled from that image the video came back on. The shot was of Vernon walking through the back gate and into my garden. In front of him, on her knees was Tammy. This was footage from today. I could tell that because of the 3" cork heeled sandals she was wearing.

Vernon dropped the camera down to his cock. It was already out of his pants and was large and erect.

"Tammy," he called out.

She turned and saw him. Give her some credit she looked slightly disgusted to see him until her gazed dropped lower. Her eyes went wide and as if a switch had been tripped they then glazed over.

As he reached her, his hand went to fondle her breasts and her dainty hand reached out and took hold of his shaft. She pumped him for a few seconds before he turned her around and got her to bend over.

She complied immediately pausing only to lift her skirt up over her hips to reveal she was not wearing panties. Vernon's hand came into shot as he slipped it in between her ass cheeks and worked his fingers into my wife's pussy. It didn't take long before I could hear that sloshing, wet sound. Was she that aroused already?

Now I saw the reason for the high heels. She wanted that additional height to make her position more comfortable as she took Vernon's cock. Her ass looked delectable as Vernon slid his large cock between her ass cheeks and entered her pussy. She flinched as he worked it deeper inside, pulling back several times as he slid in further with every push forward. Tammy was already moaning and groaning.

And then he was in. Tammy looked over her shoulder, her face a picture of excruciating pain and ecstatic pleasure. A deep frown creased her forehead as Vernon began to move slowly back and forth, varying his speed as he proceeded to fuck my wife for the fifth time in three days.

I watched him take her like this for fifteen minutes before she finally came to another shuddering orgasm. The video went off and when it came back on again this time they were completely naked in his bed. Tammy was on her back, her hands clutching at his arms, screaming the house down as she writhed beneath him in total ecstasy. Her legs, pinned back towards her head, were shaking wildly to and fro as Vernon pumped his big cock in and out of her pussy.

This was now more than just a random casual fuck. Vernon had turned this into a massive play for my wife. It was a full blown affair. I fast forwarded through the video. By the time I'd reached the end, besides what I'd already seen, Vernon had fucked my wife a total of four more times in his bed, twice in the shower, twice in the kitchen and three times bent over his sofa in the living room. Not bad going for two days and one night. Again it finished with Vernon winking at the camera.

I was definitely going to kill him.

* * * * *

The God's must have heard my silent pleas because just a matter of days later and as luck would have it, Vernon died. And I had nothing to do with it. Honestly!

He was out in his Mustang and lost control on a particularly bad stretch of road. He wasn't the first person to skid on that bend or to experience brake failure there and no doubt he wouldn't be the last. It wasn't known locally as 'Strikeout Bend' for nothing.

I became a 'person of interest' to the police for a while as they investigated his death. During their inquiries my wife had broken down in floods of tears and confessed to her affair with him. But I had a good alibi and was able to prove conclusively that I know absolutely nothing about cars and how they work, so eventually the verdict that was reached was death by misadventure. Shame about the car though.

Devastated that her fling had been discovered Tammy had begged for my forgiveness and because I felt most of it was my fault because of that stupid bet ... the details of which I never did reveal to her ... I agreed.

We resumed our normal family life and we even had sex now and again. But try as I did I could never get her to react the way she did when she was getting fucked by Vernon.

* * * * *

It was about three months after Vernon's untimely but welcome demise that his house finally sold and about another six weeks after that before we saw a removal van arrive.

In that time Tammy had become almost normal again. I did however notice that she had started to wear her old low cut tee shirts again both in our garden and in particular when she went out shopping to the local stores. Vernon's words resonated in my ears as I recalled what he'd said this signified. Of course it was rubbish but still ... it did make me wonder.

Our new neighbor arrived in a flurry of high octane motor revving and squealing of brakes as he entered his driveway at high speed in a shiny brand new, top of the range, Chevy pick up truck.

I wouldn't say he got out of the cab, more he sort of heaved himself to the edge of his seat and then just dropped to the pavement. It was clear to see why he was having so much trouble. With a full bushy beard, tattoos on his arms, he was a giant of a man. Not so much that he had a big beer gut, it was his upper body. His biceps were huge, nearly as big as my thighs!

He paid us no mind but went straight inside where he began to loudly harangue the removal firm staff calling them lazy, shiftless and idle, although those weren't quite the words he used. Tammy came up to join me.

"Is that our new neighbor?" she asked.

"I took a deep breath, "It sure is," I replied, "and I don't think he's very happy. Come on we best leave him to it."

We were surprised when he didn't move in straight away. For the next three weeks a building crew came in and judging by the amount of mess they made, must have virtually gutted the place.

It did make me wonder why he'd moved his furniture in first.

* * * * *

I should have seen the signs earlier. Our new neighbor had only been moved in a day after completion of the renovations before Tammy suggested it was only polite we go around and welcome him to the neighborhood. She baked him a pie, which in itself was unusual. She doesn't bake very often, if ever. I was busy with business calls that just had to be made so she took it over early that evening herself. She was gone ages.

When I asked her what took so long when she eventually returned she said he'd given her a tour of the house. He done so many alterations she didn't recognize it. She had no thought for my feelings but then again she didn't know I'd witnessed her being fucked by Vernon in virtually every room in the house.

She then told me that Merv; that was our new neighbor's name; had asked her for decorating tips. He said as a single man he valued a woman's opinion on how best he should decorate the rooms. I could see Tammy was pleased with that. After gardening, decorating is her next big interest.

She became quite businesslike over the next few days. Endless trips to the decorating centers and DIY superstores, bringing back swatches of this and that, paint samples and color charts, which she would take around to Merv's to discuss his options.

She seemed so happy for a while. And then I noticed her looks of distraction. The same looks I'd seen when Vernon first started to fuck her. That sinking feeling in my gut started again, so I resolved to nip this in the bud as soon as possible.

Belle was at my parent's house for the weekend. Tammy had taken her earlier straight after school. I was looking forward to a weekend alone with my wife. Maybe we could get away to the coast for a couple of nights. I could really use the break. I'd been working flat out of late.

Everything was quiet when I walked into our house. I went upstairs to get changed. Tammy wasn't home. I went into the kitchen expecting to see something cooking on the stove. But there was nothing.

I guess I already subconsciously knew, when as casually as I could, I strolled through the back gate into Merv's yard. The back door was wide open. I stepped inside and called out. But not too loud. With no immediate reply I went further inside.

Tammy had been right about one thing. I barely recognized the inside of the house now. I went through into the hallway and into the living room.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,456 Followers