A Bet is a Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,458 Followers

And then I heard it. With a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach I crept upstairs, my heart pounding away, then breaking into a million pieces as I drew nearer to the noise coming out of the bedroom. I peered in through the open door.

Tammy was on the bed, her short little skirt up around her waist, her legs splayed wide as Merv lay between them, humping up and down as his large hands mauled at her naked breasts, her tee shirt pulled down below them. I saw the look of animalistic lust mixed with abject fear in her eyes as Merv shoved his cock deep inside her pussy.

She whimpered loudly with every one of his savage thrusts forward, grunting and groaning and urging him on to greater efforts as he slid in and out over and over again, sinking the entire length of his cock deep inside Tammy's love canal. And as he drew almost completely out I saw how big he was. Covered in Tammy's creamy juices it was fucking huge, bigger even than Vernon's. He must have been ramming it against her cervix with every deep thrust but she didn't seem to care.

"Ohmygod ... no ... no ... please ... no ... fuuuck ... oh fuuuck ... I can't take it ... so good ... no ... please ... OHMYGOD ..." she shrieked as she came to a massive climax. Merv grunted and kept on fucking my wife.

So much for not expressing how she felt when being fucked. I watched mesmerized as he took her to another climax and then watched in horror as he stiffened and then with a mighty bellow, that must have been heard in the entire street, came to his orgasm. I watched his butt judder time and time again as he spurted what must have been a gallon of spunk deep inside my quivering wife's pussy.

Not wishing to be caught and humiliated even more I crept back home and awaited the return of my wife.

Half an hour later I heard another almighty bellow. I was right about one thing. He could be heard by the entire neighborhood. I rushed off to the toilet to be sick.

Tammy eventually came back home. I just glared at her. She at least had the good grace to look a little bit sheepish if not totally ashamed.

"I'm so sorry," she eventually whispered.

"Are you Tammy?" I replied.

"Yes."

"No matter," I said. I saw her sheepish look turn to one of hope. It was as if she thought I was going to be okay with this, to allow her to continue.

"Really!" she replied.

"No, of course it fucking matters you dumb bitch. I'll give the realtor who sold us the house a call in the morning. She should be able to get it listed straight away and with the right asking price we should get a buyer quickly. In the meantime, you and Belle are moving back to your mother's house until I find us someplace else to live."

"Okay," she said, looking somewhat stunned. I'd never called her a bitch before. If she thought about arguing with me she soon changed her mind when she saw the angry look on my face.

* * * * *

As I thought at the time, out house sold quickly. We're still together for the time being. I found us a small apartment to live in whilst the divorce goes through. I started proceedings as soon as Tammy started to show. And I don't need any DNA test to know who the father is.

Come to think about it, the day Merv visited his new home was the last time me and Tammy got down and dirty. And she'd even initiated it, which in itself was most unusual. Maybe she was already thinking I was him when we'd had sex that night.

Anyway I've named Merv in my divorce so hopefully he should get to pay for the kid when it's born. Tammy sobbed and wailed and pleaded with me not to leave her. She didn't know what to do or where to go. I told her she could always move in with Merv. She sobbed even louder when I said that. I just thought I was trying to be helpful.

She then told me she didn't want Merv, never had wanted him. You could have fooled me. The image of him lying on top of her and pumping his big horse cock in and out of her pussy was forever ingrained in my memory.

She then told me she only ever wanted me. Apparently I was the love of her life. It was me and her against the world. We were meant to be together, forever. I was her soulmate.

Fuck that! I told her it was all bullshit. Just words she thought I wanted to hear. She cried a lot for a long time but is now gradually coming to terms with the demise of our marriage. And I do think maybe, just maybe, she's genuinely sorry for her actions.

Me ... Well I suppose I should feel just a little bit guilty. It was after all my stupid bet with Vernon that led my wife to her voyage of hedonism that ended with her discovery that she liked other men's big cocks more than my average sized one. I guess for some, love just isn't enough. So much for being soulmates.

Anyway, I've just got back from a barbecue at the Kowalski's house. Tammy's sister Connie was there with her husband Danny and their kids. It was a family occasion yet there was some eighteen year old kid from the local grocery store there too. Ricky I think they called him. I didn't speak to him but Mr Kowalski said he'd invited him as he owed him big time for some work he'd done at their house. All I saw though was Tammy's mom making goo-goo eyes at him. I know she's flirty at the best of times and it did make me wonder.

I sat and talked with Connie for a while when Danny went inside to watch some sport on TV. She confided in me that she's certain her husband is having an affair. If he is then she'll be heading for the divorce courts too. She has no desire to stay with him to try and save their marriage.

She came onto me a bit, even putting her hand on my leg, rubbing it along my thigh to brush casually against my growing bulge, confessing that she felt she'd probably been wrong to dump me all those years ago. I think she still has feelings for me. And looking down into her enticing cleavage I think I may have feelings for her too. Her boobs are certainly a lot bigger since she's had kids.

She's not as pretty as Tammy but she's still very attractive in a momsy kind of way. I think I'll give her a call when my divorce goes through. See where it leads. You never know.

* * * * * * * *

Author's notes

If you're interested, you can read more about Mrs Kowalski in Ethan Nelson Part 1 - I'm in lust with Mrs Kowalski's boobs.

You will find the story in the Mature section.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,458 Followers