A Beta Biography Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laid in bed for a while after and talked. Not about anything that had just happened. At least not initially, but just about what we were hoping for in the new school year, if I would try and play baseball again, things like this. Finally as she began to stir to get up and start getting stuff packed for our drive tomorrow I asked her.

"Have you ever wished I had a bigger dick?"

"Umm, no not really, I mean sometimes when we're out drinking or whatever and you jump right in since you refuse to go down me most of the time, I wish you would hit a little deeper, but honey, i never even knew your size until today, and i can't say i spent much time thinking about it. I love you, your dick is part of you and so I love it too. Do you wish you had a bigger dick?" she asked after a pause.

She had just said the sweetest thing she could to me and all i was thinking about was how i could get her to be mean to me moving forward sexually. I wondered if that made me selfish or not. I decided that it was immaterial because this might be my best chance to advance our sex game, and since she liked me going down on her so much, then maybe if I did it more, she would be more inclined to give me this weird thing that i wanted. This thought process all occurred within seconds, I thought I must have looked silly debating what was probably to her an easy question for so long.

"Well yeah I guess, but honestly. I really like the idea of you teasing me for it. Is that weird?"

"You like what? Me teasing you for... your penis size? That seems mean." she said with a cocked eyebrow.

"I know it's weird. I'm sorry." I was in full panic mode now. How had thirty minutes of snuggling not brought enough post nut clarity to realize this was a huge mistake. I must have looked like a fucking weirdo to her.

"How does that work even? You want this?" she asked. She wasn't ruling it out. So maybe this was the right decision. I had to be careful to not look too eager or reveal too much of myself.

"Well it's actually a whole sub genre of porn called small penis humiliation. It can be really light and sweet, borderline encouraging, or really mean at times. It just depends. But essentially I just want you to say things that are kind of mean, but not necessarily meant to hurt me." I hoped this made sense to her.

She looked at me with a cocked eyebrow, looked down at my fully flaccid dick which had been reduced to little more than a pimple with 2 small marbles in a sack underneath it, and back at me. "Hmm, when did this start? Have you always liked this?"

"Chelsea. I honestly have no idea. This summer is when I discovered it, but who knows." I said trying to be as honest as possible while still omitting that her mild domination awoke it in me. Though now I realize it probably started even earlier. "Well, I guess we can try it. You said there are videos?" she asked.

"Yeah, there's a few hundred haha"

"Send me some, I'm gonna grab a few things and go home and shower after my run, then tonight you're taking me to dinner right?" I nodded my ascent. "Well what if we hit the road tonight and had a night in the house to ourselves before Blake got there. I think I'd be more willing to try this thing all by ourselves where I didn't have to worry about your step dad or mom walking in on us or overhearing."

I agreed and we kissed goodbye. I quickly found three videos to send her, none were too mean or too aggressive. But all were meaner than the small penis encouragement videos I had seen at first. One was of a girl with a really big ass demanding that her small dick boyfriend eat her ass and pussy since his pathetic cock couldn't get her off, this was probably the meanest but it was the one that i had rewatched the most since initially discovering the kink. Another was of a girl just giving jerk off instructions and even saying that some small dick beta's needed to use their hands like a girl. And the last was of a couple having sex and the girl giving her partner some good teasing while he tried and failed to please her before prematurely ejaculating.

I saw that she had gotten the texts and links but she didn't say anything for a little over two hours. Then she simply sent me a devil smiley face emoji and said. "This could be fun lol". An hour after that she texted me saying she was ready for me to pick her up for our drive whenever. I left within a few minutes and the second leg of mine and Chelsea's story was about to begin.

To be continued.

12