All Comments on 'A Better Place'

by Kristi444

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MigbirdMigbird4 months ago

Well told; easily imagined to be real experiences. Look forward to more.

FrodovFrodov4 months ago

Thank you… again. Once more you have invited we the curious masses into your world of self discovery and introspection. Your writing has an intimacy that I’ve likened before to being that of a diary almost. You share your frustrations, your fears and anxiety as well as your burning desire of discovery. More importantly, you show your readers that it’s okay to be human, that we all have our foibles and we are all learning as we go through life. Speaking of learning, thank you for the tip on not using permanent markers to write on skin. <Smile> I’m sure there are many who will benefit from your shared experience. And that is the essence of your stories and writing style I think… shared experiences. Again thank you for bringing us along. Bravo!

LickedLadyLickedLady4 months ago

Such an interesting way to turn an unfortunate memory into a positive, even caring one.

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Hard for me to follow. Not any likeable characters.

BehappybefunBehappybefun3 months ago

My favourite author on the site, a difficult topic but so well told and captivating

HootingowlsHootingowls25 days ago

Very well written..emotions…conflicts..growing up years..misconceptions..doubts..the hormonal ages …well captured and it flows …conveys feelings and emotions ..…thank you …keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristi444@Kristi444
Divorced, mid-40s, mom of one. Happy to finally be past these dreadful few years and feeling a bit more human again. I'm sorry if I ignore a greeting, I don't mean to be rude! I may not be perfect, but I am at least real and I hope you will be also. I enjoy really feeling "con...