Swimming with Harry

Story Info
My swimming instructor is named Harry Wolfe, a hairy wolf.
1.9k words
4.65
12k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
300 Followers

I had never learned to swim. I decided in my late twenties to learn at least some basics, so I signed up for a one-time basic swimming lesson for one evening at the local center. I guess most people swam and worked out early in the morning or right after work; because, by seven o'clock, the place was pretty much deserted. My class had only three older ladies and myself in it.

Our instructor was to be Harry Wolfe. And when, I first read it in the brochure I seriously though his name was some kind of joke. The class information stated he worked at the local college as a coach for the swim team and as an instructor of sports therapy.

The evening of the class, I walked in and the ladies were already in the pool, talking loudly about their upcoming trip together to Cancun. I could feel their eyes on me.

"Well, aren't you a pretty one," one of them said loudly as I pulled off my t-shirt.

"Mildred!" one of the others squealed. "We can't take you nowhere."

"Jackie, I ain't got the time nor the energy to be shy. I'm too old to be quiet," Mildred responded before splashing water at Jackie.

The third one, Rhonda, just laughed in the background.

I laughed and introduced myself. I struck up a conversation with them. We were having fun, and then Mildred turned her head.

"Well, damn," she said softly.

The rest of us turned as the door to the pool closed shut with an echoing bang behind our instructor. My mouth dropped, as did the ladies'.

Harry Wolfe was well over six-feet tall with a muscular v-shaped torso. His chest muscles were thickly-rounded and covered in curly brown hair. His arms and legs were almost as hairy as his chest. He had a head of close-cropped wavy brown hair and a big toothy smile. We were all in lust. I was glad I was half-hidden under the water of the pool.

"I'm your instructor, Harry Wolfe," he said to us all. Then he growled really loud and laughed. "It's okay, ladies, I don't bite," he said joking to the giggling ladies and then he looked at me. "Well...not much." He looked at me a few seconds too long with his devastatingly bright green eyes.

He started right into the lesson. We did a few introductory exercises that got us to move away from the safety of the pool's edge. Then Harry showed us how to float. He joked with us and we were all having a good time. We learned enough that we could swim to shore if we fell into water or at the very least, just float or tread water. After the lesson, the women got out of the pool and headed to the changing room. I was a bit slower.

At the ladder, I turned to look back at Harry. He had swum out to the deep end, climbed out, and was on the diving board. His swimming trunks were plastered against his thick hairy thighs. Even after his time in the cool water, there wasn't any disappointment in the area of his crotch. He saw me checking him out; he pulled at the waistband of his trunks and he grinned before diving into the pool.

In seconds, he resurfaced near me in an explosion of water. He wiped the water from his face and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Soon, you'll be able to do that," he said, smiling and winking at me.

"As long as I can doggy-paddle and float, I'll be completely happy," I replied shyly.

"You've definitely got a swimmer's build there," he said, pointing at me.

I blushed. He chuckled a bit.

"I'm serious. You've got a great body."

"Good genes, I guess. I hate working out, especially with so much to watch on TV," I joked. "I mean, just watching Drag Race is hours upon hours worth of good TV just by itself. Okurrrr." I wanted him to definitely know I was gay...but he probably already knew that from me watching him.

"I don't have a choice. I miss one day and it goes to flab," he joked, running a hand over his hairy wet chest.

"Oh, please," I told him. "I wish I had that body." I emphasized the word "had". Then realizing how I had said it, I lifted my arm and flexed my pitiful bicep.

"Ooooh," Harry said, stretching out his hand and grabbing my bicep. "Nice," he said, his wet hand caressing over it and running up to my shoulder.

"You think I could be a member of the Pit Crew?" he asked, pulling his hand away and outstretching his arms into the water.

"What?"

"On Drag Race. Those hot muscle guys on Drag Race," he said, tilting his head. "You think I'd look good walking around in a Speedo?" He floated closer to me. He looked very intently at me. "Whatcha think?"

"I'd hire you," I said, reaching behind my head and grabbing the ladder with both hands.

Harry moved closer to me as my legs floated toward the surface a bit with me tightly holding the ladder. I could feel my ankles against his upper thighs and hips. There was no mistake he was flirting with me. I had no problem with the advances of such a stud. The class was over. I felt his hands grab my ankles and pull them further upward as he moved toward me, bending me in two. I hooked my legs around him as he got closer. I could feel his hot breath on my cold wet skin as he got even closer. My legs sank as I reached out to touch his hairy chest. Then he suddenly pushed away from the side of the pool.

"Good-bye, ladies!" he yelled out, waving as the three gathered up some things and left. They didn't see me as they waved back at him.

Harry swam to the other side of the pool and pulled his hard muscled body out. He adjusted his suit and walked around to me. He held out his hand to me.

"Come on," he said, shaking his out-stretched hand.

I grabbed it and he helped pull me out of the water. His hand slid across my wet slick back and around to my side as he steadied me.

"Follow me," he ordered.

He walked toward the changing rooms and went inside. He had his back to me when I walked inside. He had his head slightly turned back as if he were waiting for the exact time for his next move, then he slowly started pushing his swim trunks down. The waistband slid slowly over the rounded ass cheeks, exposing the hairy roundness that took my breath away. He bent over as the trunks glided down his thick hairy thighs to his knees. He pulled his legs out and turned around to face me, his trunks in his hands dangling in front of his crotch.

"I've got to wash off this chlorine," he said, wearing a mischievous little grin.

He teasingly turned around, throwing the trunks on a nearby bench as he made his way into one of shower stalls. He didn't bother with the little privacy door, which all the stalls had. He turned on the water and steam rose from the cool tiles. He turned to face me as the water ran down his hairy muscled body. A fat heavy cock rested against a thick patch of dark hair. He beckoned me with a curl of his finger.

I shucked off my trunks and walked into the shower. I held out my hands as I walked into the water. They met the hard flesh of his chest as I pushed into him, his back hitting the tiled wall. The water was warm but his flesh was even hotter as I pressed against him. I could feel his chest hair tickling my sensitive nips. His hand grabbed the back of my head as he brought his lips to mine. Our mouths pressed together as our tongues twisted around each other, as rivulets of water ran down our faces.

"You taste so fucking sweet," Harry said, pulling away. "Does everything taste that good," he asked as he slid down the wall and into a crouching position. His hand encircled my hard cock as his tongue ran around the head. "Fuck, yeah. It does," he said, looking up at me and squinting as water sprayed across his face.

He leaned forward and licked his tongue along the length of me. My hands ran over the top of his head, my fingertips kneading his scalp. He took my cock into his mouth as he reached around and cupped my ass in his hands. I groaned as he pulled me deep into his mouth. I fell forward and placed my hands against the tiles as I heard him gag on dick. I thrust forward a bit as he grabbed my ass harder, his fingertips secured at the crevice between the cheeks. I started to face fuck him, growling every time I felt my cock ease further down his gullet.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," I began to whimper as I felt that certain tinge in my nuts. I tried to pull out of his mouth. "Ah, fuckin' shit," I cried as his arms stretched around me, hugging my legs and not letting me out of him.

My body shook as my jizz shot down his throat. I jerked with every volley of cum that left me.

"Muthafuck!" I groaned as my fingernails tried to dig into the slick tiles.

Harry finally released me and I staggered back a bit. He was now on his knees, his shoulders slumped forward as bits of cum dripped from his lips. His eyes were closed as he jerked his own cock. I got down on my knees, and then placed my head on his hairy thigh. His fat hairy balls were a couple inches from my face. I toyed with them, my tongue poking into them before rolling over their wet tightness. Harry's mouth was open, and he made a wheezy grunting sound as cum and saliva from his mouth mixed with the warm water running down his face.

Soon, his body lifted up slightly and his neck muscles tightened as he shot his load across my cheeks. His thumb and forefinger ringed his cock just behind the head as he shot his load on me, directing the load onto different parts of my face -my cheek, my nose, my chin, and my lips.

A few more grunts and his body relaxed. His palm rubbed over my head and over my face, smearing his cum over my face to my neck and chest. I could smell the saltiness of his cum like a warm ocean breeze. Harry took a deep breath and stretched his body, before standing up. He helped me up and gave me a strong hug, his hands caressing my back and grabbing at my ass.

"I really want to fuck you," he whispered into my ear. "What are you doing tomorrow night?"

He pulled back and grinned knowingly as he washed himself under the shower.

I stepped to him and cupped his balls in my hand, my thumb toying with the underside of his big cock.

"What am I doing tomorrow night?" I said, leaning slightly toward him.

"Yeah, tomorrow."

"Well," I answered, "I reckon I'll be getting fucked by your big cock."

"It could happen even sooner," he laughed, grabbing me and pulling me into the shower stream with him.

TAHammer
TAHammer
300 Followers