All Comments on 'A Bi Daughter is the Best Gift'

by JusticeGrey

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
collin4xxxcollin4xxx6 months ago

Great story…. Really hoping that he impregnates both mother and their daughter! You mentioned his wife’s fertile valley. Give her one more pregnancy. It would make sense for her to not be using any birth control sense she hadn’t been having any sex.

No mention was made of daughter being on any birth control. Knocking her up over Spring Break would enable her to give her parents another baby for Christmas. Even if she was on birth control, she would have plenty of time to come off it and be fertile for her a spring Break breeding.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Damm, that was good, hot and sexy, had me dripping like a waterfall, needs a part two, covering the trip to Paris. Five from me.

FeltfixerFeltfixer6 months ago

Great story. Well written

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nicely told, I easily rated this story a 5. Dad was hung well enough to sound realistic. The daughter's pussy (18 years old) was appropriately shaved, and the mother's pussy was VERY, VERY, age appropriately NOT shaved! Moreover, this is exactly how it should have been. Mom was not fucking anyone, and it was not necessary for her pussy to be trimmed or shaved. Mom very appropriately had a nice and furry mound, and her daughter buried her face in it. Mom pussies should always be hairy in stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story kept my attention quite well all the way through. This author's descriptions were also Super. He described the daughter's sexy body - pussy exceptionally well, and then he put a sexy muff of pussy hair on the mom!!! Then if that was not enough, her own daughter ate her hairy pussy as the hung dad fucked her anally from behind. I need to look at other stories by this author.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked how mom become very turned on at the thought of dad fucking their daughter and unknowingly kind of put that hairy pussy mound on display while partially fingering it. Then, once it was on display. OMG, her daughter eats her own mother's furry pussy. The best part was how the mom in this story had a pussy that was actually hairy. It seemed more realistic and family like.

bucco40bucco406 months ago

We need more. It would be great if both mom and daughter would get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

loved it, awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WOW!! A great story! I hope there will be additional chapters. We need to know about the continuing adventures of this family!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I Liked the hair on moms pussy and how her own daughter eat it for her!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

More chapters. This family needs to expand its members. For example, does mom have a secret she has been keeping from dad, like sneaking around with his sister, eating her pussy a few times each week, and this was the reason for no sex. So, now the daughter and her aunt (I hope the aunt has a hairy pussy like mom) engage in eating a lot of girl-cum and then; dad will fuck his own sister's hopefully, very hairy mound, soon!!! Older mature ladies should be hairy down below! It just looks nice on them.

RuthMRuthM6 months ago

Great story very similar to my life where my parents share me my mother and I have taken to wearing the same lingerie everyday and are always in just lingerie when my father comes home and just waiting for him

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Nice story. However it does exceed credibility when after being seen by doctors, therapists and groups Lizzy still had ("no interest in sex these past 5 years, was openly masturbating in front because she was so turned on" simply from watching Lance fuck his daughter's ass.

mizzouguy88mizzouguy886 months ago

Superb story. Very exciting and glad to see the family get together..and then some

TINK75TINK755 months ago

Excellent! 5 stars. Can't wait for Paris!!

HtslHtsl5 months ago

Writing is good, the story quite nonsense. After the title I thought, that the mother found out to be a lesbian. She would be eaten or fucked by the daughter while the daughter is fucked by her father.

But turning around completely just by a little bit watching?

collin4xxxcollin4xxx5 months ago

Really hoping to read about mother and daughter both being pregnant now, as mother didn’t need any birth control since she wasn’t fucking her husband bug twice a year. And that the daughter had always used vondoms with the few lovers that she had had. Valentine’s Day would have been a great opportunity for mother and daughter to both reveal their unplanned, but happy pregnancies. But spring break would also work…

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great storie. Loved all of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJusticeGrey@JusticeGrey
Married man with a variety of sexual experiences and interests. I have crossdressing and submissive bisexual fantasies, but also enjoy taking control with a beautiful woman. Interested in rp chat or sharing experiences/fantasies with others. I'm into family fun, age differe...