A Bi Daughter is the Best Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you're willing to try? You'll never know if it will help if you don't at least try."

"Okay, sweetheart," Elizabeth relented.

"You promise? You'll try my idea?"

"I promise."

"You'll try anything to keep us all together?"

"Anything."

"No matter how crazy it may sound?"

"Lacey! I will try this wonderful, crazy idea of yours. I promise. I love you and I love your father, and I never wanted a life where the three of us weren't together as a family. I want us all to be happy together forever."

Lacey smiled somberly. "I want that, too, Mom." She embraced her mother in gratitude, giving her a soft kiss on the cheek, just off the edge of her mother's lips.

There was a hint of a spark that passed between them, neither certain if the kiss were meant as a daughter's kiss for her mother or as a prelude to more intimate liaisons. "What, umm...what is your idea?" Elizabeth asked, fumbling for the words.

Lacey grinned. "Well, Mom, the way I see it, Dad is an able-bodied, red-blooded, American male, in need of a reliable source of sexual relief. You, his wife, the typical provider of such relief, are unable to properly perform this duty, being as you yourself are in need of something more to stimulate your sexual instincts. Because it would hurt you if he were to take comfort in another woman, if it were known outside this house that he were no longer monogamous with you, even though he had your blessing, he would never do such a thing. So: you need a way for him to get sexual satisfaction without risking anyone finding out, preferably in a manner that stimulates your desire for him, be it through jealousy, love, lust, whatever."

"It sounds like you've reasoned this all out, Lacey, but what's the idea?"

"My idea to save your marriage and keep this family together is for me to be Dad's source of sexual relief."

Elizabeth was stunned. Never in a million years would she have thought to hear such a thing come from her daughter's mouth. "You want to have sex with your father?!" she asked, confused and output, if not upset.

"To save your marriage!" Lacey rationalized. "Besides, he's a good-looking guy: tall, handsome, well-built. And I love him and want him to be happy. What better reason to have sex with someone?"

"He's your father!" Elizabeth yelled.

"He's your husband! And didn't you just say you'd do anything to keep the three of us together? You promised!"

Elizabeth hesitated. She had promised, but never thought this would be the solution to her problem. "Your father would never go for it," she stated, as if she'd win the argument.

Lacey knew she had her. "What if he did? What if somehow I could convince him to fuck his own daughter to save his marriage? If I convince him, will you go along with it?"

Elizabeth paused for a moment. "Yes," she responded, believing in her heart that her husband would never go along with such a scheme.

"And you have to be there, too," Lacey added.

Somehow, Elizabeth was even more shocked. "If by some sick miracle you manage to get your father to sleep with you, I will most certainly NOT be there to witness the abomination!"

"But Mom, you have to be there! That's the whole point! We work through this as a family. All three of us!" Lacey leaned close to her mother, whispering just loud enough to be heard. "I was kinda hoping that seeing something like that, something so depraved like your husband fucking his only daughter mere months after her 18th birthday, would be dirty and sexy enough to get you turned on again." She leaned even closer, her mouth no more than an inch from her mother's ear, her hot breath tingling and confusing her further. "A beautiful woman like you deserves to be turned on, deserves to want sex, deserves to have her every sexual desire fulfilled by those who love her."

Elizabeth was speechless. Was her daughter trying to seduce her, too? What was even more baffling was that she was vaguely intrigued by the notion. She'd experimented with other women in her younger years, but she hadn't ever really given it a second thought after getting married, and she'd certainly never entertained such thoughts about her own daughter. "If that's what you want, dear," she finally conceded.

"We save this family as a family," Lacey stated. "Agreed?"

"Agreed."

"And you're on board with me fucking Daddy if he agrees, right?"

Elizabeth swallowed hard. Was she really okay with this? She had no expectations of Lacey's plan actually working; her husband was too good a man to do such a despicable thing. She was left wondering, though, if she was secretly, deep down, hoping he would. "Any time the two of you want to...have s-...sex..." she struggled to make the words come out, fighting through disbelief and what may have been the stirrings of sexual arousal. "You two would have my blessing."

Lacey let out a long, exaggerated sigh of relief. "Thank goodness! I don't know what would've happened if you weren't on board with it. Dad, I can assure you, will be completely on board. In fact," Lacey stopped talking just long enough to shoot her mother a wicked grin, "he already is. The thing is, Mom...I kinda fucked Daddy already this morning."

"You what?!" Elizabeth uttered in disbelief, shocked that the thing she was pretty sure would never happen had, in fact, already happened, and more than a little bit jealous that she had been left out. "I can't believe your father would do that!"

"In his defense, Mom, he didn't intend to. I snuck under his covers this morning and woke him up with a nice blowjob. He thought I was you, so he let it happen. He even reciprocated until we both came in a 69. I kept sucking him until I was sure he'd stay hard for round two, and only then, when I uncovered myself and held his cock pointed at my pussy, did he know it was me, and by that point, it was too late. In his defense, Mom, he took a surprising amount of convincing, even with the head of his cock nestled between my wet lips."

Elizabeth felt overwhelmed. Her daughter was telling her these horrible things she'd done with her father, Elizabeth's husband, so matter-of-factly, and Elizabeth felt excluded from the fun. Not angry. Not outraged. Not disgusted, or horrified, or any such reasonable thing. She was jealous, picturing her daughter and husband together, although she wasn't entirely sure which of them she was most jealous of.

"By the way, Mom," Lacey added, trying to drive her Mom crazy, in the sexiest way possible, "I haven't been with a lot of guys, but Daddy is, by far, the best I've ever had! He's attentive, great with his tongue, and his cock is SO BIG! I can't imagine being married to him and not constantly wanting to fuck his brains out. I really hope we can get past this problem of yours." Lacey held her mother's hand and looked into her eyes, showing her sincerity and concern. "You deserve to have him fuck you with that great cock of his, to cum all over it over and over, just like I plan to."

They went to the kitchen to fix breakfast after their conversation, and that's when I walked in. I made a plate of the pancakes they'd set aside for me and sat when to eat. I had just taken my first syrupy bite when my wife blurted out, "Lacey tells me you fucked her this morning."

I nearly choked, stunned at being called out so plainly. I looked at my daughter, then back at my wife. Lacey said she had a plan for Lizzie, but I hadn't expected that her plan would be to simply tell her mother what we'd done. Then I thought again: we were all eating together. Lizzie sounded harsh, but not as angry as one would expect. Was she okay with it?

"I thought it was you," I said, offering an honest, if partial, explanation.

"And when you saw it wasn't?" She pressed.

I had no excuse. I chose to fuck my own daughter. Sure, she gave me plenty of encouragement, but I made my own decision. Well, part of me decided for the rest of me. "She convinced me that it was the right thing to do for our family, and I let her convince me. Hell, I was eager to be convinced. She just gave me rationale to justify doing the thing I so desperately wanted to do."

She looked at me, relief coming to her face. She must have been satisfied with my answer, or at least my honesty, because her response was "okay." No anger. No hostility. Just acceptance.

The rest of Christmas morning was laid back and somber. My wife and I hadn't gotten each other gifts, given our plans to separate, so it was really just Lacey opening a few presents we'd gotten her and a thing or two she had for each of us.

"This just doesn't feel Christmassy," Lacey stated, giving voice to what we were all thinking. "Since the three of us have recommitted to this family, I think we should redo Christmas in a week and celebrate properly on New Year's. That oughtta give us plenty of time to pick out appropriate gifts for each other to fit the new family dynamic."

Once again, Lacey had vision for the future of our family. Unorthodox, but promising. "I like that," Elizabeth said. "I want to be able to show you both how I truly feel about you."

"I think we should limit it to giving one gift to each other person. That way we'll put more thought into the gifts, trying to choose that one perfect gift," I added, throwing in my two cents.

"Perfect!" Lacey agreed. "There is one more gift I didn't get a chance to wrap. It's for both of you guys. Just give me 10 minutes or so." She hurried up to her room, leaving me and my wife alone.

Things had been uncomfortable between us for a long while, despite the love we still shared and the companionship we valued, but the feeling I had now was something different. I simply didn't know what to say. I had to say something, though.

"I was so happy when I thought you had come in to surprise me with a blowjob. Not because of the blowjob, but because of what I thought it meant. I thought that maybe we'd work things out and stay together, without me always being horny, cranky, or resentful."

She stared sadly with a gentle smile. "I hope Lacey turns out to be right about her little scheme, here." She shook her head. "I can't believe I'm not furious about this. I mean, you fucked our daughter for Christ's sake! And to hear her tell it, you both enjoyed it."

I couldn't lie, not that she'd have believed it, anyway. "It was amazing. Not as good as our first time, but still pretty incredible. She's really something else."

Elizabeth looked happy for a moment, glad to hear that she still held a special place in my memory and in my heart.

"Okay, guys!" Lacey hollered from her bedroom. "Come on up!"

My wife and I looked at each other and stood, trepidacious and excited about what our daughter had planned for us, and what it might do for us. We walked upstairs side-by-side, holding hands instinctively. When we got to Lacey's room, my wife went in first and I followed immediately behind.

Lacey was standing beside her bed showing off a lot of skin. She was completely, depravedly nude, in fact, save the red gift bow stuck to her ass, in the little hollow where the crack ends just above the cheeks. A pile of pillows was erected against the headboard of her bed, and she eagerly patted the mattress at the base of the pile.

"Okay, Mommy. You sit here," she instructed. Elizabeth crossed to the head of the bed and went to have a seat when she was interrupted. "I think you're a little overdressed, Mom." When her mother looked hesitant, she added, "We do this as a family, remember?"

My wife shyly stripped off her nightgown. Despite being nearly 40, her body was still incredible. She really took care of herself. She didn't wear a bra, her round c-cups hanging heavily to her stomach. She looked at our daughter for permission to sit but was greeted with a headshake. The panties had to go, too. They were white cotton, nothing special, and she slowly tugged them down, revealing a thick, brown bush that clearly hadn't been tended to, for grooming or pleasure, in months.

She sat down in a rush, embarrassed, crossing her legs to hide the full patch of hair that warmed her lonely crotch. "Your turn, Daddy," Lacey commanded cheerfully. "Looking good, Mom," she added. "Very hot. I'd say without question you qualify as a milf. Right, Dad?"

"Absolutely, honey," I confessed, nearly tearing my clothes as I raced to remove them. "Since the day you were born." My cock was already hard, getting stuck in the waistband of my boxers as I wrestled free from their confinement. I would like to fuck my wife, Lacey's mother, absolutely. She'd been a milf to me for 18 years, and today was no different than any other day in that regard, even with our daughter in the same room.

"Very nice, indeed, Dad! Naked and erect is a great look for you, much better than cock poking out of your boxers like this morning. Sexy, strong, and hung. A dilf if ever there was one! And now that I've fucked him once, I'd really like to again."

"Your father always was a handsome man," Elizabeth commented, unprompted. "I used to just stare at him all day."

"Well I intend to do more than stare. You weren't the first guy to eat my pussy or fuck me, although you were hands-down the best at both, but I've never let anyone put so much as a finger in my ass." She wiggled it at me enticingly. "That is my gift to you. The only virginity I have left to give. And I want you to have it, Daddy. And Mommy, you get to watch. Merry Christmas, both of you!"

She dove onto her bed, landing face-down just in front of her mother, ass upward, calling me to it, the greatest Christmas gift I'd ever been given. I resisted the overwhelming urge to dive right in, wanting it to be pleasurable for her, as well. Not only was she giving me this wonderful thing, which in itself deserved my gratitude, but she was my daughter, and I wanted the best for her in all things, so I was determined to be the best lover I could possibly be.

I began by straddling her hips, letting my cock sit along the length of her crack. I leaned forward and began to massage her, neck, shoulders, back, hips, and, at last, ass, kneading her soft flesh against my boner, teasing of things to come.

"Mmm..." she sighed, softly. "That's nice."

I kissed her, my lips following the path my hands had taken, traveling from head to ass. I scooted down the bed to be face-to-face with her ass, my present, and kissed it eagerly. I kissed each cheek, continuing to massage them as my face drifted inward. Soon, I found myself staring at my daughter's beautiful, puckered butthole, the tight star that led to her most guarded secret.

"Ohhhh," she groaned as my tongue began to bathe it, coating her rear entry with saliva. I teased the tip inside, tasting a new variety of forbidden fruit, then probed deeper.

Soon, I was fucking her with my tongue, loosening her up for bigger, better things. "Oh, Daddy! That feels so strange and wonderful!" she said, encouraging deeper exploration. "Did You like it when he ate your ass, too, Mommy?"

I glanced up, moving only my eyes, mouth still firmly planted on my daughter's virgin hole. My wife looked pained, struggling to get the words out. "I never let him do that to me, dear," she admitted reluctantly. "Although from the way you're wriggling around like a little worm, I think maybe I should have."

"It's not too late, Mommy. After all, you are still married. Right, Daddy?"

"Mmm-hmm," I answered, tongue still stuck insure my daughter's ass. I sucked it back into my mouth and replaced it quickly with a finger, pulling at her hole in each direction as I began to slowly finger her. "I'll eat your asshole anytime, Lizzie."

"Nnggg," whined Lacey as a second finger began stretching her tight hole. I fucked her with my fingers, spreading them apart each time I pulled them back, opening her up for my hungry cock. With my off hand, I grabbed the base of my shaft and slapped my cock on her ass, listening with sick satisfaction at the crisp sound it made.

"You think my present is ready now, baby?" I asked, hoping beyond all hope that it was.

"I'm not sure, Daddy. Your package is SO big! But I can't wait anymore. I need you to fuck me."

"You sure, honey?" I asked, rubbing the head of my cock between her cheeks, lubing it with my spit.

"Please, Daddy!" She pushed back, forcing her clenched sphincter against the tip of my cock. "I want it now!"

"Do it, Lance!" my wife demanded. "Fuck our daughter in the ass!"

I needed no additional encouragement. I pushed my hips forward carefully, easing my flared head into her willing hole.

"Ah!" she cried, a sharp pain stabbing her momentarily as the fattest part of my cock popped into her little pooper.

I held perfectly still, eyes locked on my wife's as we exchanged what I can only describe as looks of lust, giving my daughter time to adjust to the big cock that was now partway inside her. I spit onto my shaft, which protruded out of her, wanting so badly to get in. The added lubrication helped it slide in a bit further, and I applied steady pressure until I was buried halfway inside her tight, little ass.

"Oh, God, Mom! Daddy feels so big back there!" Lacey wailed.

"Just relax, sweetie. Don't force it," Elizabeth counseled, remembering how she had struggled to accommodate her husband into her virgin pussy the first time they'd made love.

"Oh, Daddy! I feel so full!"

I was nearly in all the way, only an inch or so of cock was visible sticking out of her sexy ass, accented beautifully by the bow on top. "Almost there, Lacey. Daddy is almost balls deep in his baby's virgin asshole."

I spit on my shaft again, using my thumb to rub it against her sphincter, which was wrapped tightly around my thick member. I lubed my little girl up as best I could, then lay my weight onto her for the final push. With some effort, I went in the rest of the way, completely filling her buns with my meat.

"Mmm," she sighed, lost in a dream.

My wife, I noticed, had a hand resting in her lap. It was obscured from view by her leg, but she was clearly touching herself. I couldn't believe it: Lacey's plan was working, and, so far, I was reaping all the benefits.

I began slowly pumping my cock in and out off my daughter's tight asshole, her body pinned beneath mine. "Ohhhhhh, Daddy," she moaned. "You feel so good inside me."

My wife shifted, spreading one leg on either side of us as she strained to get a better view of my eight inch cock vanishing into our daughter's back door. This exposed her pussy to my view, and I longingly stared at her furry muff as she rammed two fingers inside. I couldn't believe my luck. My cock was lodged to the hilt inside the third and most forbidden of my daughter's juicy holes, the third different hole I'd been in already that morning, likely the third of her holes to be filled with my cum pretty shortly. On top of all that, my wife, who had no interest in sex these past 5 years, was openly masturbating in front of us because she was so turned on.

"Lacey, honey," I said. "Look at your poor mother. Here I am, spending my day filling each of your juicy, little holes one after the other, and she's left to finger herself. You think we can help her out?"

"Of course, Daddy," she replied. She reached up to move her mother's hand to the side and tugged at her hips, pulling Elizabeth lower on the bed until her pussy lay immediately beneath Lacey's face.

Lacey, good daughter that she is, instantly buried her face in her mother's hairy snatch, diving tongue-first into the furry folds she'd last felt 18 years ago, on the day she was born. Being a man who was, as was typical, taller than his daughter, my face was positioned well to watch as our baby girl got her first taste of her mother's sex.