A Bi Daughter is the Best Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't need to be told twice. I stood up, aimed at her fertile canyon, and slipped it right in.

"Ohhhh," we collectively moaned at the new sensation. Elizabeth had 16 inches of my hard cock inside her, 8 in front, 8 in back. I could feel Lacey's dildo press against me through the thin walls of my wife's tight fuckholes, and my cock pressing into hers applied added pressure onto her vibrator, giving her clit nowhere to hide from the pulsing pleasure.

I saw later when I watched the recording just how God damned beautiful we looked. My wife's holes were stuffed full and stretched snugly around two invading phalluses and our daughter's pussy puffed out the opening in the crotch of her harness, revealing her sex on screen as she sodomized her mother with a replica of my cock.

I knew my wife and I couldn't last long, so I cranked up the speed on Lacey's vibrator and fucked my wife like there was no tomorrow. She came hard almost immediately, the assault on her holes bringing too much pleasure not to. Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock and she about screamed with intense orgasmic bliss as Lacey continued to pound away at her asshole.

She pressed her palms into my chest and pushed me away. "Stop, Lance! I can't take any more!"

My cock fell out of her, agonizingly close to cumming. I understood her dilemma, but I wished my wife knew the pain she was causing me by not letting me finish what I started.

Lacey had caught on, too, and just sat squirming from the vibrations against her clit as her mother sat on her lap, 8 inches of dildo lodged in her ass. They looked beautiful together, both of their wet pussies yawning open lewdly with arousal. I knew in that moment how I was going to get off. I lifted Lacey's legs into the air and stabbed my bone into her dripping hole.

"Yes, Daddy! Fuck me hard! I'm cumming!" she bellowed as soon as I was buried fully inside her.

The vibrator pinned to her clit sent electric tingles throughout my cock. I'd never felt anything like it before, and, combined with the snug grip my daughter's hard-cumming cunt had on my cock, I was soon spewing my load into my daughter's perfect, pink pussy. I came into her while I started kissing my wife, who was sandwiched between our bodies, reveling in the closeness I felt with both of my beautiful girls. When I had emptied my load into Lacey, I sat on the couch and spaced out, balls drained, body and mind happier than ever before.

The next thing I knew, my wife's ass was up against me as she lay atop our daughter, face buried between legs in a 69.

"I think she likes the way you taste inside me, Daddy," Lacey casually observed, stopping for only a moment before putting her mouth back to work on her mother's pussy.

I was immediately hard again at the sight, not believing how lucky I was to have these women in my life. Elizabeth's ass was wet from the hard fuck Lacey had given it, her hole not closing all the way from being so thoroughly stretched. I took that as a sign that, if I knocked, she'd let me in through her back door.

I positioned myself behind her gorgeous ass, shaking with excitement that I'd get to explore my wife's body in a new, more intimate way. I spit on my hand and coated the head of my cock with it, making myself slick enough for rear entry. I placed my tip centered in her little opening and pushed it in. It was tight, but accommodating, stretched in all the right ways to be shaped perfectly for my cock by the dildo that had popped her brown cherry. I sank into her until she had swallowed every last inch of my meat.

"Oh, fuck!" she grunted into our daughter's pussy, lapping up my cum from it while Lacey and I pleasured her from behind and below.

The rhythmic slapping of my flesh into my wife's ass joined the moans, groans, and slurping sounds of their lesbian 69. I watched my cock disappear into my wife's asshole, splitting her taut, round cheeks, unable to see either of them eating the other's pussy from my vantage. What I could see, combined with the sexy sounds filling the room and the incredibly tight squeeze my wife's sphincter and rectum gave my cock, had me throbbing and ready to unload in no time.

My wife, being the most attended-to, was again the first to cum. She screamed into our daughter's horny pussy as she came, somehow remembering to keep licking Lacey's clit.

"Yes, Mommy, yes!" Lacey cried, cumming herself as her mother ate her out.

Being less multiorgasmic than the women, it took me slightly longer than the others, so I kept at it, fucking my wife in the ass as I edged closer and closer to a most satisfying conclusion. I felt a gentle, wet heat on my balls and it sent me over the edge when I realized that my daughter was sucking them into her mouth.

I shot my cum deep into my wife's bowel, hosing her insides down with my cream. It felt incredible, testicles being pulled gently into Lacey's mouth while Lizzie's asshole sucked out the cum from them.

"Fuck! You two are amazing," I sighed, exhausted.

"You're amazing, too, Daddy!"

"I guess the three of us make quite the family, huh?" Elizabeth added. "Three horny fucks."

That about summed us up. We spent the next few days fucking each other every way imaginable, using our gifts well. My wife and daughter fucked each other with Lacey's dildo, every hole, while I used my cock to fill whatever was left empty. They even fucked me with it a time or two, but that's a story for another day.

Eventually, Lacey returned to school, but she called home regularly and, on the rare occasions she could guarantee herself some alone time, fucked herself on FaceTime for us, watching her mother ride my cock while she rode the replica we'd given her.

The first time she knew she'd be alone for some time, she gave my wife advance notice so we could enjoy something special together. It was Valentine's Day, and her roommates were going out on romantic dates and expected to be out all night. I came home from work to find my wife waiting for me in the bedroom on the lingerie she'd given me for our belated Christmas. The room was candlelit and the bed was covered in rose petals.

"Happy Valentine's Day, honey," she said, kissing me sensually and pulling me tight to her body.

I rapidly swelled with the building desire she stirred in my loins, growing hard within my clothing. She stripped me naked then pushed me onto the bed, turning on the TV and cuddling up next to me.

"Hi, guys!" Lacey beamed from the screen. She wore the matching lingerie my wife had bought for her, and her dorm room was illuminated by candlelight, as well.

"Hi, honey!" we replied.

"I gotta transfer closer to home next year," she complained. "I have been so fucking horny! Fingering myself in the shower just isn't cutting it."

"Well, tonight you and I are both gonna get fucked by your father's cock," Elizabeth reminded her.

"Thank GOD! I've been just DYING for Daddy's dick ever since I came back!"

She moved aside and I noticed that the dildo was strapped to the bedpost, proudly jutting out horizontally across her bed. She dropped to her knees before it and began to suck it into her mouth. The instant her lips wrapped around the thick plastic cock, I felt the newly familiar sensation of my wife's mouth wrapped around my cock.

"Oh, shit!" I gasped as I watched my daughter perform on screen, doing to her dildo exactly what my wife was doing to me.

They blew my cocks in perfect harmony, both swallowing all 8 inches of my meat without gagging, my good, cocksucking girls, my wife and daughter, turning me on with their simultaneous sexiness. Lacey turned to face away from the dildo, getting into the doggystyle position in front of it. She reached between her legs, pulled her panties to the side, and eased back onto it, sliding her puffy pussy onto her special toy.

As I watched her take the replica cock into her cunt, my wife did the same thing to my real one. "Ohhh..." I moaned, fucking both my wife and my daughter at the same time.

"Your cock feels good in my little pussy, Daddy," Lacey said.

"In mine, too," Lizzie echoed.

To maintain the illusion, I somehow resisted the urge to fuck my wife, letting her do all the work, mirroring what Lacey was doing for us on camera. I noticed that our laptop was connected to our TV, letting us see Lacey and letting her see what the laptop was seeing. I knew this meant she was using her laptop, too, so I reached over to the nightstand to grab my phone. I FaceTimed her on her phone, which she had to pull off the dildo to answer.

"Hey, honey," I said, watching her lustily reengage her union with my cock facsimile. "I thought you might want a better view, not that your mother's bouncing tits aren't great, but this view is fucking amazing!"

I aimed the camera at my wife's ass, showing our daughter in graphic detail how beautifully her mother's horny pussy took all 8 inches of my cock into its warm folds.

"God, that's hot!" Lacey said, humping the dildo harder now, slamming her body against the post, shaking her bed violently.

Lizzie reached behind herself and began fingering her asshole, plunging a finger deep into her tight pucker as she continued fucking herself onto my swollen cock. I looked at the TV and saw that Lacey was doing the same.

"Ohhhh!" they whined, working themselves into a frenzy.

I looked from the TV to my wife and back, confusing my cock as to who it was really fucking, not that it cared when they were both so sexy and beautiful and horny for me. I strained to hold still, resisting every natural urge that millions of years of evolution had bred into me, determined to play the same part for Lizzie that the dildo was playing for Lacey: static pleasure source.

"Daddy!" Lacey cried. "I love you so much! You feel so good in my pussy!"

"I feel so good in your pussy, too, baby!" I told her.

"Oh, Daddy! I'm gonna cum, Daddy! Make me cum!" She strained backwards, grinding her clit on the bedpost, sending her to higher heights as she came.

I could hold back no longer, driving my wife into the mattress as I rammed my cock into her cunt, the weight of my entire body crashing down on her with each thrust. I had dropped my phone, focused solely on fucking my wife as hard and fast as I possibly could, thrusting my way closer and closer to release.

"Oh, Lance!" Lizzie moaned. "Fuck me, baby!"

I obliged, hugging her from behind, hands firmly cupping her small tits, squeezing her fleshy globes as I pumped in and out of her quivering cunt. She was so wet, accepting my member with ease but still hugging its entire length tightly with her love.

"That's it, Lance! Make me cum! Make my pussy cum!"

"Yeah! Do it, Daddy! Make Mom cum on your big, beautiful cock!"

I happily obliged, eager to please my two lovely ladies, continuing to fuck my wife as hard and fast as I could. My balls slapped into Lizzie's clit, coaxing more and more pleasing sensations out of her dripping sex.

"Cum with me, baby!" Lizzie cried, squeezing her pussy impossibly tight around my grateful boner.

"Fill her up, Dad!" Lacey cheered.

I couldn't deny my baby girl that request, cumming on the spot, the cum exploding from my cock, filling her so full the white cream started squirting out from the spot of our matrimonial union, dripping onto my balls and onto the bed.

Once I had softened and slipped out of my wife's cunt, the three of us cleaned up and said goodbye. It had been a fun night, but all any of us could think about was how far away spring break was, when we'd finally all be together again.