A Bi Daughter is the Best Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God!" my wife gasped, feeling the intimate and forbidden touch of our daughter's love for the first time.

"Mommy, you taste so good," Lacey panted.

It was all I could do to not bust into her ass right then. Thankfully, she'd already taken two loads from me that morning, so I had a little more staying power than I otherwise might. I thrust rapidly in and out of her readily-yielding hole, and she took every inch of me while hungrily munching her mother's bushy box.

"Oh, baby," Elizabeth called out. "Oh, my sweet, baby girl." Elizabeth was vibrating from head to toe, hips arched, mashing her muff into Lacey's pretty face. She seized our daughter by the back of her head, pressing her into her own pussy as she humped our daughter's face. "Make Mommy cum, baby!"

I reached my hands up and began fondling my wife's tits, propping myself up with my elbows as I feverishly fucked my daughter in her plump, little ass. "Fuck!" I shouted, unable to hold back my orgasm a second longer, hosing down the walls of my daughter's rectum with my cum.

"Oh, Mommy! Daddy just filled my ass with his hot cum!" Lacey moaned into her mother's cunt.

"I'm about to fill your mouth with mine, baby!" her mom confided. "Our daughter is quite the little rug-muncher, Lance!" She thrust her hips against Lacey's face until she exploded, juices pouring from her pussy like a dam had burst, releasing the pent-up sexual energy of five long years.

Lacey lapped it all up, slurping the cum from her mother's cunt like the devoted daughter she was, drinking the freshly squeezed juice of her orgasm the same as she'd done for her father earlier that morning. Her ass felt as full as it ever had before, her face was covered with her mother's sex, and she was in dire need of release. Fortunately, she was with two people who loved her more than anyone outside the family ever could, and she wasn't about to be left wanting.

When the last spasms of my hard-cumming cock subsided, I pulled it from my daughter's ass, leaving a gaping hole between her cheeks. I peered in at my white cream as it ran out in thick rivulets and let out a little groan when I saw my wife place her mouth over our daughter's newly-widened opening. She licked and kissed her asshole inside and out, cleaning every last trace of my cum from Lacey's back door.

She rolled Lacey over and peered into her beautiful, bald pussy. "Can you help me, Lance?" she requested. "I've never eaten pussy before."

I lowered myself next to her, cheek to cheek with my wife, our heads between our daughter's widespread legs, looking at the prettiest pussy on the world. "I like to lick along the folds to start," I told her, leaning in to demonstrate. "Slowly focus in on her clit, but don't be afraid to experiment with new things." I did a few tricks with my tongue, thrilling Lacey with the varied sensations. "You've had your pussy eaten quite a bit in your day; try to think of things you liked. Do to her what you think would feel good for you."

Elizabeth took my suggestions and began eagerly exploring the nooks and crannies of our daughter's pussy with her tongue as I pulled back to watch. I caressed my wife's body, rubbing her ass to encourage her, patting it gently every time she drew a response from Lacey.

"Mommy, that feels good," Lacey encouraged, running her hand through her mother's hair.

"You're doing good, Lizzie," I added, sliding my hand delicately between her legs as she focused on pleasuring our daughter.

Soon, Elizabeth was flicking her tongue frantically up and down over Lacey's little love button, determined to gift her daughter an orgasm for Christmas while I fingered her clit, rubbing her closer and closer to her own.

Elizabeth moved her mouth back, sucking a finger inside for lubrication. "Don't stop, Mommy," Lacey protested.

Her plea was immediately answered as Elizabeth went back to giving her little clitty a tongue lashing, this time sliding a finger into the mix, guiding it effortlessly into her hot pussy hole. "Mmm..." my wife hummed, tasting more and more sweet nectar as it flowed from the heaven between our daughter's legs.

"Don't forget the other hole," I reminded her, urging her to poke a finger up her butt, as well.

Elizabeth quickly went along with my suggestion, and began to dp our daughter with her fingers as she licked the pleasure nub at the top of her clit.

"Oh, Mommy!" she cried. "Mommy! That feels so good! I'm gonna cummmmmm!"

Her hips went wild, and it was all her mother could do to keep her fingers inside those two holes that were bringing all three of us so much pleasure. She bucked and humped wildly, surprising Elizabeth with the ferocity of her orgasm, until she collapsed, spent.

As soon as my wife's mouth was off our daughter's vagina, I went in for a kiss, sliding my tongue into her mouth at the first touch of our lips, tasting my baby girl's sweet cum on her. To my delight, she kissed me back, as aroused and passionate as I, horniness augmented by my hand touching her pussy exactly how I knew she liked to be touched. She was sopping wet, her hole aching to be filled.

I was on top of her in an instant. I'd never wanted her more than I did right then, so completely turned on from watching her make our daughter cum. I know a lot of guys fantasize about watching their spouse/girlfriend with another woman, myself included, but with the beautiful child we created together it was so much better than the fantasy. We continued kissing, sloppily making out like two highschoolers in the back seat of a car, and my cock instinctively found it's way inside her warm, wet bush, the thick thatch of fur on her mound tickling and scratching me as our crotches rubbed together.

It may have been years since the two of us fucked with any regularity, but it really was like riding a bike, and I'd ridden her counties times in our younger years. I knew my way around her body almost as well as my own. We melted together and became one person, joined in martial union as deeply as we could be. My cock was fully inside her, filling her need with my masculinity, but I stirred it gently inside, grinding into her clit more than fucking her with my cock, wanting to make it last as long as possible.

"How is it, Lance? How's my pussy?" she teased.

"So good, Lizzie," I said, answering honestly.

"Better than our daughter's?"

"Ohhhhh," I groaned, thinking back to being inside Lacey's sexy body.

"Or do you prefer fucking your daughter to fucking your wife?"

"Lacey is great. Incredible. Her holes are so young and pink and beautiful and tight, but this," I thrust hard into her, "THIS is the pussy I fell in love with."

We kissed again, no longer an old, married couple, but young lovers in that moment, lovers who knew each other inside and out but wanted to remind themselves anyway. I slid my rock-hard cock in and out of her juicy gash, retracing the steps of a thousand fuck-filled nights we'd shared before, this time just as wonderful as every other. She felt so perfectly familiar, and my whole body was wrapped in warmth as I shared her core, like I was at home.

"You two look so beautiful together," Lacey told us, seeing us make love for the first time.

I turned my face to hers and leaned in for a kiss, then guided my wife to her so she could do the same. We took turns, my wife and I, making out with our daughter while making love to each other.

"Oh, God! This is so hot!" Lacey said, fingering herself feverishly as we kissed her.

She was the first to cum, her creamy juice oozing out over her fingers as she rode her hand to orgasm. My wife was next, the hard pounding I was giving her seldom-used pussy more than it could handle. As she came, she called my name so rapturously that I let loose one final time right along with her, emptying what little remained in my balls into her thirsty vagina. My cock twitched and lurched within her sugar walls for ages, but not much more came out than on the initial spurt. When my cock settled down, I collapsed, snuggling into a pile with my wife and daughter, falling asleep as soon as my face hit the mattress.

We spent the better part of the next week kissing, licking, sucking, and fucking, all three of us, cumming so many times we could barely stand it. We each managed to tear ourselves away to do our additional last-minute shopping, each of us quite excited for our special gift exchange.

"I just want to say," Lacey announced as we gathered in the living room for the present swap, "that I am so unbelievably happy that you two seem to have worked out the little problem you'd been having. It means so much to me to have you both together, and to have been a part of working things out is a tremendous honor. I am so lucky that you've both agreed to let me be a part of your family with each of you in the same way that you are family to each other. It's emotionally fulfilling, comforting, and physically: it feels fucking great!"

She popped open a bottle of champagne and poured us each a glass, after all, it was New Year's. I raised my glass. "To a new beginning for our family in the new year! May we continue to grow together and explore these new traditions we've started this holiday season!"

"Cheers!" we called out in unison, clinking our glasses together.

"So who gets to go first?!" Lacey asked, practically bouncing off the walls. She may have been 18, a sexually mature adult, but sometimes she was still such a little girl.

"You, I suppose," I informed her.

"We kind of cheated and got you something extra from both of us," Elizabeth added, handing her a nearly-wrapped package.

Lacey smiled impishly. "Well, I kinda cheated, too, and just got one gift for both of you, so I guess we're even." She tore the paper off her present, opened the box inside, and pulled out a very realistic dildo. It was eight or so inches, veiny, and thick.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "This is quite the dildo! I guess my pussy isn't going to be lonely when I go back to school."

"That was our thinking," I agreed.

"That's not just any dildo, though, sweetie. That was made from a mold of your father's cock. That way, even when we're apart, you can still fuck your father and feel his big, hard cock inside you."

Lacey looked at her present with wide eyes, a renewed interest in a gift she was already eager to try out. She stroked it lewdly, looking right into my eyes as she did, as if she were jerking me off. She kissed its head then set it aside, eager to see what other gifts there were.

I grabbed my gift for Elizabeth and handed it to her, eager to see her reaction to it. She shook it a few times, held it up, examined its shape, all in a failed effort to guess what it was. She tore the paper off and hurried to lift the lid off the box, like mother like daughter. She looked puzzled at first when all that was inside was some paper. She studied the paper closely. It was tickets. Plane tickets. Three of them.

"Paris?" she asked in disbelief. "Paris, really? I've always wanted to go to Paris!" She threw her arms around me and hugged me tightly, as excited as a child on Christmas morning.

"We'll go this summer, to celebrate our anniversary. I got Lacey a ticket, too. It'll be the whole family."

"Oh, thank you Lance! I love it. It'll be so romantic, the three of us together in Paris."

Lacey was pretty excited about the trip, too, but that wasn't until summer, and there were more gifts to be opened now, so she grabbed one with her name on it and tore it open. Inside, she found a little, plastic egg with a remote control.

"Girl's best friend," Elizabeth explained.

Lacey lit up. "This is great! I can use this when my pussy's too tired for that Daddy dildo but still needs to cum."

"Or when you've got him up your bum and want your pussy to be attended to, too," my wife suggested.

"Oh, fuck! That's hot, mom!"

"Speaking of hot," Elizabeth said, handing me a package. "This is for you."

I tore the seams carefully, sliding the box out and opening it without damaging the giftwrap. Inside was a red, lacy thong with matching bustier and fishnet stockings, all very skimpy and revealing. I looked again and saw that there was more in the box.

"It's two sets of lingerie," I observed.

"One for each of us," Elizabeth said, pointing to herself and our daughter. "So we'll match. Plus, I groomed myself to match Lacey downstairs, too."

My cock strained in my pants, eager at the thought of my wife having a hairless pussy just like our daughter. "You didn't have to do that, honey. I don't mind a little bush to push in."

"I was tired of picking pubic hair out of your teeth," she told me. "And I think it will be so much sexier if we look as close as possible."

She was probably right, and two bald pussies would certainly be better than one. I carefully folded the lingerie up and put it in the box just in time to be handed another gift.

"For both of you," Lacey said.

I held the package and Elizabeth tore it open, quickly revealing the new tablet inside. "So, this is actually for me to take to school," Lacey explained. "The camera on it is state of the art, so we'll be able to do all sorts of high def video chat. And Mom, if you're ever having trouble getting aroused, I'll put on a show for you that is guaranteed to get you horny as hell."

I liked the thought of being able to share Lacey's sexiness when she was away, so I was quite pleased with the gift, as was my wife, even if Lacey were keeping it for herself.

"One more, kiddo," I said as I gave Lacey my present for her.

When she tore it open, she held up her gift, confused. "It's...weird underwear," she said, disappointed.

"It's a harness. It leaves your pussy and ass exposed for whatever fun you might want to have while allowing you to fasten your dildo to the front."

"So I can fuck Mom!" she exclaimed.

"Exactly," I assured her. "Not just her pussy, either. I want you to use it to deflower your mother's ass."

"But, Daddy. You're her husband. YOU should be the first back there," Lacey protested.

"I was your mother's first time, honey. The only man she's ever been with. She shares that with me always. And you were sweet enough to save your brown cherry for me, so the least I can do is let you take hers. I want you to have her anal virginity."

"I want you to have it, too, dear," Elizabeth added.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Lacey asked, shedding her clothes in the blink of an eye. She stepped into the harness as her mother and I stripped, both eyeing our daughter's youthful body hungrily. Elizabeth sat back on the couch, slouched low so her hips were on the front of the cushion as I helped Lacey secure her new cock (molded from my nearly 40-year-old one) into the harness.

"Oh my God, I am HUNG!" she gasped as the dildo protruded obscenely from her crotch.

I rushed to turn on the tablet, pointing the camera at my wife to capture her first time on video. I took her other gift, the little vibrator, and slid it down the front panel of Lacey's harness, tucking it into the built-in sleeve that held it nestled between her labia, pressing against her clit. I clicked the remote control once, to test it, and Lacey jumped.

"Holy shit!" she yelled, turning her legs in on each other to try to escape the intense pleasure the vibration caused.

"Just making sure it works," I reasoned. "We'll leave that off for now. Your mother's virgin asshole is going to need your full attention."

Lacey obediently knelt in front of the couch, pushing her mother's knees up to her chest, granting access to her mother's untouched hole. She looked at my wife and smiled, then began licking up and down the parted crack of her ass. She soon began to zero in on the puckered star she knew would grant access to the most forbidden pleasures, mimicking what I had done for her a week prior.

"Oh, Lacey. That's nice," Elizabeth sighed, allowing her ass to be eaten for the first time.

I moved close where I could see my baby girl's face buried in her mother's ass, not wanting to miss a thing. I stuck two fingers into my wife's mouth and she sucked them eagerly, coating then with saliva. As Lacey began to penetrate her hole with her tongue, I used my slippery fingers to rub my wife's clit, trying to relax her with sexual stimulation.

I fed my fingers to Lacey this time, allowing her to taste her mother's wanton sex. "Mmm," she purred, relishing the flavor.

She sucked my fingers hard, not letting them go, using her own two digits to start fingering her mother's dripping, pink pussy hole. She got then good and wet with cunt juice then poked one, then the other, into my wife's virgin ass.

"Mmm, baby," she moaned as I freed my fingers from Lacey's mouth and resumed rubbing her clit. "Your fingers feel good," she added, "but I want to try something bigger."

"Bigger? Like what, Mom?" Lacey teased, aggressively fingering her mother's ass.

"Like your big, hard cock, baby!"

Lacey raised herself up and thrust her new toy between her mother's legs, sawing her cock along Elizabeth's soaking, hairless slit. For the first time I was really noticing the contours of my wife's bald flesh, exposed to me as never before. It was smooth, puffy, and pink, just like Lacey's, and it looked beautiful.

"What do you want me to do with my big, hard, cock, Mommy?" Lacey inquired. "Do you want me to tease you with it?" She slapped the head on her mother's clit and continued coating the shaft in pussy juice.

"No, sweetie! I want you to fuck me with it!" Elizabeth answered.

"Like this?" asked Lacey as she plunged the entirety of her strapon womb-deep into her mother's vagina, lubing it up even further.

"No! I want it in my ass!" came Elizabeth's response.

"If you say so," Lacey obliged, pulling out of her pussy and starting her inward journey up her mother's backside.

"Oh!" Elizabeth cried as the head popped in all at once.

Lacey humped her way into her mom slowly, gaining a little ground each time until, finally, her hips pressed into the fresh off her mother's widespread ass cheeks.

"Hmm-mmm..." Lacey started, melting into her mother as I switched the vibrator onto a low setting, easing her into the pleasure.

As soon as she was able to slide the length of her cock in and out of her mother's ass without effort, she stopped to reposition, knowing Elizabeth wouldn't be able to cum properly without some help from her pussy, and she was too distracted to take care of that herself thanks to the little toy sending jolts through her teenage clit.

So Lacey sat on the couch, Elizabeth, facing away from her, sat on her cock, sliding easily down her pole like a fireman on his way to an inferno, and I crawled between their legs to eat my wife's pussy. It was reversed from when I took my daughter's anal virginity, with me doing the cuntlapping and Lacey doing the buttfucking, but it was pretty great this way, too.

I watched my wife ride our daughter like an old rodeo star, bouncing her ass up and down with wanton abandon. Her pussy gaped open before me, lips parted open in full bloom, ripe for the picking. Her whole pussy was wet, inside and out, vagina and vulva, pink and glistening with the juice of a newly insatiable woman. I sucked it into my mouth, slurping up her sweet honey with my tongue. I kissed and licked and sucked her clit, occasionally dipping my tongue into her honeypot to give her a shallow fucking with my nimble muscle.

"Oh, fuck, you two! I'm so fucking close!" Elizabeth wailed.

I redoubled my efforts, furiously tonguing her clit in an effort to give her a mind-blowing orgasm. I was about to slide a few fingers into her to help my cause when she told me to stop.

"I want you to fuck me, too, Lance," she puffed, out of breath from riding our daughter so hard.