A Bi-eautiful Night

Story Info
Neighbor and wife have a Lesbian experience.
1.9k words
4.33
2.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Bi-eautiful Day

Since the economy has turned so sour, we have decided that we needed to rent out a room in our small apartment next to the shed. We have been screening several applicants when a young woman arrives for her appointment.

She is tall and quite attractive and wearing very tight red shorts and a white bikini top with tennis shoes. You immediately know that my hormones are in overdrive and have already begun thinking of concerns that this foxy vixen could bring us.

After hearing her story of only working part time and family so far away from our location, you take pity and offer her the apartment after showing it to her. Over time she becomes a part of the family by taking meals with us and being a good friend and confidante to you.

She continues to wear a lot of revealing and sexy clothing and you have caught me more than once admiring her. You admit that my glances are not unwarranted because you find her attractive, kind and considerate.

One day after I have left for work, you are working on a project on the back porch and notice her lying on the back deck enjoying the sunshine. Her bikini top is untied in the back and she is face down in a lounge chair. Her long legs point directly toward you and you can see a tiny patch of hair between her legs which are slightly separated.

The first thought you have is what am I doing but you cannot remove the image you have just saw. You immediately return to the task at hand but continue to think of what you just witnessed. You are unsure of the small urge stirring within your body and try to dismiss it.

As your work progresses, it becomes obvious that you must go to the shed to retrieve items to complete your project. As you make the short trek across the yard; you sneak another peek at her slender, tan legs and a white tight bikini bottom straining to hold in firm buttocks. The urge inside you increases and you cannot believe the feelings running amok inside of you.

You then step up unto the porch where she is outstretched and acknowledges your presence by asking what you are working on. You explain your project while studying the smooth lines of her body. She invites you to sit down on the edge of the lounge as she rolls over. Her small firm breasts are completely exposed to you as she places her top over them and reaches behind her to tie the knot behind her neck.

You offer to help her and she turns in her seat to face her back to you. She pulls her long blonde hair up and out of your way exposing her soft neck. You make sure that your fingertips touch her neck while tying the knot. You slide your hands down and across her shoulder blades as she sighs. She says that feels nice and asks you not to stop. You gently massage her back, shoulders and lower neck enjoying the fragrance of tropical tanning lotion.

Your eyes travel down her back to the top of her ass crack which is partially revealed under the bikini bottom. You are now completely aroused and can feel your panties getting wet under your shorts. She asks you to work on her neck especially under her ears. As your hands move up, the back of your hands are gently kissed by strands of her mane. Your hands disappear under her blonde locks in search of her neck. After reaching the area she requested, you gently move your fingertips up and under her earlobes causing her to lean her back into your chest. She tells you that your touch is so nice and she can feel your hard nipples in her back.

She turns her head to you and looks at you expectantly for a kiss. You pull her chin toward you as you lean in to get your first taste of those full sexy lips. The kiss is very passionate as she pulls your head into her and you push your tongue into her mouth. You find her tongue and caress it with yours as your lips mash and then relax several times. Neither of you break the kiss but angle your heads back and forth to enjoy different tastes and touches of lips. You feel her hand make its way to your thigh and work its way up.

You suggest that the two of you should find more comfortable surroundings and she asks if you would like to join her in her bedroom. You take her hand and follow her watching her sweet cheeks move the thin white bikini material up and down. You can clearly see her butt crack and notice how the material always is taut there.

You both begin to undress each other as she whispers in her ear that she has never done anything like this before. You smile and embrace her naked body to yours brushing hair behind her ears and off her shoulder, allowing it to spill over her back. You then place your lips over her earlobe and begin to suck as she traces her fingernails over your shoulder blades in a lazy fashion.

You both enjoy hard nipples and soft tits pressing against each other's skin as you feel her begin to trace the outline of your ear. You then guide her onto the bed with her beneath you, straddling her in the same motion. You lower your body onto hers as you lips meet again for a soft, wet, long kiss. You press your pelvis into hers as the kiss becomes more arousing.

She answers with a hand sliding down the outside of your rib cage circling the great mound of your breast. You lift your body slightly to allow her unfettered access to your creamy chest. You feel a nipple being caressed and teased to hardness as you give her another deep lip lock.

You can feel her caress your legs with her feet and lower legs as you slide up on her so that you can drop a mouthful of breast into her waiting mouth. She hungrily devours what is offered to her and sucks hard enough that your nipple is almost halfway down her tongue. She squeezes and massages the other breast while her other hand finds your ass.

You continue to grind your cunt into hers as she thrusts upward. Your breathing has become labored with passion as you enjoy this Bi-eautiful Day! She begs you to swing around to a 69 position because she desperately wants to eat your pussy. You move quickly and find her waiting hole at the top of those sexy long legs and begin to lick. You feel hot wet breath on your hooded clit as she begins to poke with her tongue and then suck the hood between her lips.

You plunge your tongue between her vagina lips and lap up the first of her wetness surfacing. She tastes quite sweet but salty. She plunges a finger into your hole while licking your clit even faster. You maintain your composure not wanting to climax just yet but concentrating on finger banging this sweet young pussy. The result is her hips rising and falling on the bed to your thrusts. She tells you that she is already to the point of climax but does not want to release yet. You work deeper into her with the thought that you control this vixen's hole, not her.

Surprisingly, she pulls out of you and forces three fingers so deep into you while tonguing your clit that you have the same instant sensation that she is going through. You both audibly moan and for the first time you notice that you are pumping your hips to her finger fucking ways. Speed and depth increase along with more licking and sucking into you both explode large amounts of cum onto each other!

She then invites you to roll over and introduces a double ended dildo from a dresser drawer. You smile at her as she inserts it into herself as she closes her eyes in deep pleasure. She explains that she has never used it before but found it on the internet one night. She continues that one night while you were out at a movie with your husband she found some adult videos on the saved menu on the TV that had this very tool being used. She decided to purchase it and use it on herself wondering if the opportunity to use it on another woman would ever present itself.

She tells you that she is pleased that is someone like you that she can fully trust to explore this exciting time with. She stops the insertion about halfway and then climbs on top of you guiding the other side of the black cock to your waiting pussy lips. You look at her and reach up to pull her hips toward you as you enjoy this fuck me toy entering you. The pleasure is instantaneous because of its thickness. She slowly pumps you as she looks down to watch the pleasure piece enter you. You realize what she is watching and lift your hand to gaze over your breasts for the same view.

You then see more of the big black toy sliding into your hole and her sliding herself down onto the other side. In no time, the only visible part is the balls as you both screw each other. Her pounding is shoving it deep into you and the view above you is nothing but her pretty, smooth skinned face surrounded by thick, straight, blonde hair. It is so long that you can feel strands of it tickling your nipples and enjoy the sight of it lying across your upper chest.

You pump with everything you have forcing the double ended fuck toy to reverse itself into her deeper. This brings both of you more pleasure as she bites her upper lip while watching your pretty eyes. This in turn causes you even more intensity knowing that you both are fucking each other!

You tell her that she is so deep inside of you that you think she may be shoving the tip into your spine. She smiles and reaches for your face and pushes a finger into your mouth to suck on. She tells you that you look like the kind of slut that can handle more than one penetration at a time and has wanted you for herself since first meeting.

You suck her finger hard and deep while pounding that dark piece of pleasure tool its entire length. You can even feel both her and your pussy lips touching at times meaning the balls are at the top of each of your canals. The fucking takes on its most intense moment as you realize that her pleasure is at its peak. You spit out her finger so that you can breathe faster and beg her to fuck your juicy pussy like the slut that you are! Two or three heavy thrusts down into you by her and the toy is immediately drenched in both her and your juices. She falls on you and you both pant for a few minutes enjoying the slight movement of this penetrated monster between your legs.

She gives you another full and deep kiss asking if you can continue to share this purchase of hers in the future. You respond with of course, how soon? She smiles and says I have been lying out in the sun every day since I arrived in the hopes of attracting you and now I know it worked.