All Comments on 'A Big Addiction'

by jawanaut

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Married?

I don't think people know the meaning of it. Five years, she should still be on her honeymoon. Get rid of her quick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
blah, blah, blah....

I'm a fag cuckold, blah blah blah...................

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hi. I am a loony and troll. I deliberately read stories I know will upset me and then...

Beep! Beep! I down mark them and leave ranting, spittle-flecked diatribes in the comment section! Beep! Beep!

Say, did I tell you I am a loony and a troll?

Hey! Quit looking at me!

"Mom! mom! The man on the TV set is staring at me! Is it time for my meds, mommy?"

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Common theme

There must be hundreds of stories on this site that follow this same exact plot line. A loving husband shares his fantasy with his wife to see her with another man. Then, without any hesitation or reluctance, she seduces a young, hung stud behind hubby's back and tells him about it after the fact. There are little variations on this story, but that's the basic outline.

As a morality tale, it would be nice to see the husband, just once, turn to his wife and say: "Whoa, babe! What the fuck? We were just talking about fantasies, and you actually did it? Without telling me first?! What the fuck is wrong with you?"

As a fantasy, this works just fine as it is. A lot of husbands fantasize about their wives discovering the hidden slut within them. Acting alone on her own, without hubby's blessing, is far more slutty, and therefore far hotter.

I predict the following comments on this story:

"Well, there goes that marriage. Now she's addicted to big cock. Divorce is next."

"This site is turning into Cuckerotica."

"Another chucky clucky cuck tale. One star."

"This site needs a new category for sexual minority stories. There is nothing erotic about this to the sexual majority."

"GO SUCK A DICK, YOU FAGGOT!! AAARRGH, I'M SO ANGERED BY YOUR FICTIONAL PORN STORY!! WHY DID YOU FORCE ME TO READ IT!!"

"Another babboon."

Etc., etc., etc.. Just another day on Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ditch the bitch before you wind up with mutliple STDS and HIV

it is easy to see in the story how she manipulated her husband, she already knew what she would do

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Dammit!

I missed the STD guy! How could I have forgotten him??

LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There needs to be a section for this bullshit!

Ignorant husband with stupid or even worse whore wife. After being happily married for 36 years and this is what the current "Me-Me" generation is up to, well there needs to be less marriages.

loboss2loboss2over 9 years ago
Good Stuff

Thanks, liked the story. Keep up your good work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Once Again swingerjoe brings things into focus

Thanks joe dont think I could have survived the day without your witty rant.You do realize or maybe you dont that you are just as repetitive as the people you are bashing.You bash the same comments over and over.What does that say?.As for this.story its not badly written but the plot is formulaic at best and implausible at worst.Nothing at all original.Just plain boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yea, swingerjoe

Another day at Literotica. As always you got your two cents worth, over and over like a broken record. Just once, I'd like to see you and your kind make a comment about the story, give it your usual five stars for a cuck story and move on. But that against your religion, isn't it, have to take every opportunity to slam other readers. Do you really think only your opinion is worthy of notice? Didn't read the story and didn't score the story. Moving On, after all Cuckerotica doesn't seem to have to offer much today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOL

What did you guys really expect from a guy that has "swinger" under status in his bio. Romance? Look at the tags on this story; swinger-hot wife-watcher-cuckold. That should have told anyone what to expect. Guess not. I'll pass this one, can't stand these type non-erotic stories. Written for the sickos and swingers on this site. Leaves me out. Ah, yes "swingerjoe" cuckerotica at its best. Isn't it another wonderful day for the cuckies.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 9 years ago
Could have been good

I have no problem with this kind of thing. However, in my opinion it moved way too fast. From talking about fantasies to incorporating cuckolding, with a loving couple, should be a process that takes many months, if not over years. There should be constant communication and there would be issues, the husband questioning wife's feelings about him including his bedroom prowess, setting up guidelines, rules, etc.

Funny, one thing that really threw me was when hubby got home and jumped into the hot tub he stated that he used water as a lubricant. Even thought wifey commented on that later. It just didn't seem that well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No problem.

Don't read shit like this and whine about it. Just give it a well deserved 1 star and say adios mother fucker. After all, us anonymous, have a reputation to uphold, otherwise the cuckolds will get bored. They wouldn't have anybody to bitch about.

oldguyfloldguyflover 9 years ago
Author does good job with this kink.

Mary and her Lovers was better because you had time to develop it but this was not bad. Some of us like this kink although I doubt that most have done it. It is a trip but my experience is that its one thing to have a "Shared Wife" and another to have a "Slut Wife". I've had both and the slut wife became a cheating wife soon enough. Shared wife and I are doing just great thirty years later.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
3 days, 3 stories...

In 3 days you sent here 3 stories...It could have been a trilogy...but you didn't choose that...you choose to write 3 similar stories that didn't add nothing new to each other...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous- I'm a looney........

You sound like one. Get help. Maybe Lit should have guys like you take a mental test before allowing them access.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Cuckold Husband....

The story was a hot read, however I am not sure the implications of the situation has fully sunk in to the husbands awareness of the slippery road his marriage is about to take.

Though this is fiction most stories try to incorporate the story theme in to a realistic situation.

The wife has now introduced her husband to plastic big cock, then moved on to young college stud with big cock. Were will this end, wife will have another college cock or have multiple big cocks at the same time, were does this leave the husband.

Will she feel the same having sex with her husband after having various big cocks.

There were condoms mentioned in the story so there is a health issue.

Once wife becomes a size queen and the college studs talk to other college lads is the wife just going to become a slut, The husband is not even a voyeur as wife conducts her liaisons while husband is away from home.

Perhaps the wife can organise some young college hotties to have sex with her husband !

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
@ANON 'needs to be ...'

There IS such a category in LIT as you describe. It is named 'Loving Wives' and the description of the category (by the site owner!) fits THIS story.

Perhaps there needs to be a category for 'readers' who can read, but cannot, or choose to not, understand what they read!

Was Sweetie an 'adventurous wife?' Yep! LW is the right category! If you object, start your OWN fucking (not an insult ... literal) erotic literature website ... and set up ANY categories YOU choose!

Enjoyed the tale. It was too fast and easy a transition for Sweetie. Plus, the 'What the shit did I unleash?' angst of Hubby was only lightly hinted ... the tale calls for a sequel to resolve any consequences that befall the poor sucker (or lucky dog!)

4*

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks**

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

If this story was true than she would become the in house whore for the frat boys because they would all be fucking her everyday. Hubby would become the dumb hubby with a wife that's the neighborhood pig. I hate married pigs whose husbands aren't enough for them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yup, like someone else said, she's become the frat bicycle.....

.....getting ridden a lot, every day.

After awhile, hubby realizes she's "too tired" tonight, or "not in the mood" right now, and so he's not getting any, because she's fucked out by the time he gets home every day. And the weekends have become intolerable. After weeks of rising frustration, he decides to take up "fishing" and begins to enjoy their newly open marriage as he hooks up with a short list of very passionate women.chis favorite is the little auburn-haired waitress at his favorite luncheonette.

She's a junior at the college and has been flirty with him since her first day on the job. He'd thought she was just working him for better tips, but after sharing a glimpse of his mounting sexual frustration after she teased him one day at lunch, she brought his check and saw a number by her name with a "call!", and a little heart drawn next to it. He looked at her a little shocked, but then smiled broadly as he realized his frustrations were about to be over. When he took the check to pay, she sauntered over with a soft smile. He quietly asked, "When?". She whispered that she would be off at four and hoped to see him.

He called the number about 4:40. She was very excited, having feared he wouldn't call. He left work at 5 that day and went to her apartment, where they fucked each other silly for nearly two hours.

His late homecoming went unnoticed as wifey was asleep on the chaise lounge by the hot tub, the water still burbling and her bikini top missing. Fucked out.

Over the next two months, he added two more women to his list of regulars, getting and wanting more sex than he'd ever had....just not with wifey.

Things continued at this new normal until the next Spring.

When spring break came that year, the frat house emptied out like a train station, leaving wifey unattended. Her appetites had grown to immense proportions, so she was, in short order, very itchy by Wednesday.

Clearly horny and wanting sex, she wiggled over to him, paying attention to him on nearly any level for the first time in months. She draped herself over him and gave him the pouty lips, saying, "Where have you been for so long? I've missed you soooo much!"

He smiled sadly, saying, "Honey, I was here all alone for the longest time. It was you that went missing with your frat boys fuck toys. You couldn't have missed me at all, you were too busy getting plowed. After a couple of months, I found something to occupy my time, so I wouldn't be so lonely. So, no worries."

"Well how about now?", she purred.

"Sorry, I've got a commitment to keep in just a minute.", I casually said.

"Hunny, bunny, I want you! Please?", she pled.

"Oh, I wish I could, but I can't blow this one off. Won't Stanley help you?", I gently remonstrated.

Not waiting for any more discussion, I turned and hurried out the door, with a husky, "I'm late, bye!"

Arriving home about seven, she was sat at the kitchen table, her chin resting on her hands, her elbows arching over her dinner plate. "Where have you been, I made dinner and it's late?", she fairly whined.

"Hm. Gee, hon, it hasn't mattered for nearly a year, and this was unannounced, so what's suddenly the matter?", I asked flatly, passing the ball back to her.

......you can fill in the blanks from here....it is unrealistic to write a male character as you have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So

Nick is kind of a sap, with his empty headed wife who seems to care only about how many inches a dick is, and they're all bigger than his.

Does Tiffany work all week or is she "free to play all day?" It can't be both.

The "e" in "Stanley" keeps appearing and disappearing. You really need to take the time to edit. All the sloppy typos are distracting, but even if they weren't, Tiffany is utterly boring. We know nothing about her except that she smiles, plays with dildos and fucks. She's not a real human being.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aabout 9 years ago
you do all notice that there is no...

evidence that she actually did anything!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Couldn't care less not "could care less"

If you could care less then you obviously care something - the correct expression is couldn't care less - jeeze.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 fucking star

for fucking stupidity and that goes to most of the readers too. Waaah...wqahhh.wahhh

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
SICK

SICK SUBJECT, SICK WRITER!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Color it

Color it anyway you want to. It's still just a common whore makes.her husband a cuck story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
He's toast. So is the marriage.

It's just a matter of time. The husband should grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I see your stories were 1-bombed. All the 1 votes were from one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, Impo_64, WarGamer, also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others.

This person votes multiple 5's to put a mediocre author in hall of fame for his revenge stories cutting off nuts etc., and then 1-bomb's good stories that express sexuality or cheating.

You will find repetitive comments from this person across 50% of the writers/stories in the LW category - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag", "worst writing" etc. - how can they all be the worst stories or worst writing?

In one of the bios and comments this person claims he was cucked twice but I suspect he never had sex with a woman at all and his comments express a lot of anger towards women, calling them garbage cans.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world.

I would not have characterized myself as a Democratic voter, but for the next couple of elections I will vote against all the Republicans. That's the best way to vote where it makes a difference.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You anonymous bitch! Putting me.in the same sentence as.Harry at, and Odious we.is just going too far. If you're able, after voting for those Democrats, try reading some of those comments fool.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Whats so funny is its the homosexual male writers who fixate on BIG COCKS!!! not so much the women.

You cucks do nothing but prove the statistics about the majority of you being repressed bi/gay males then you prove otherwise.

Its rather fun to watch how upset you cock dreamers get about the reality of "you".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous