All Comments on 'A Big Ass Woman with My Husband'

by Hallipo

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was just wrong on so many levels I don't know where to start.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love the concept, but the writing is not good. Not to be rude, but is English your second language? No flow to the writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Story’s hot..I’m a high-earning professional and my total weakness is our (weekly) big-assed housekeeper..She wears the tightest cheap jeans over her bulbous ass which I’m always hopelessly staring at. I always make an effort to talk with her but during these little chats she always eventually starts fussing with her bra straps which are necessarily wide because of her massive tits, and always covered with lace. I think she understands that I could be pretty easily seduced..Hope you write more about this particular bbw. Thinking of our housekeeper’s bra straps and getting very hard..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow. The force of stupidity is strong with this writer. I thought I'd seen it all, you proved me wrong. Things really can get worse. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So what's the point? She gets mad, but doesn't do anything.. Why would anyone do that to themselves.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine5 months ago

Stupid. “ I arrived and knocked on the door (Andrea opened it).”. It’s her house, why did she knock?

PappasleazePappasleaze5 months ago

The problem I had here wa the "I decided to go to work that day and the days following, You also said to finish this story, then, I will continue to tell what happens. You need to decide where you want the story to go. Me I would have left it at I went to work the rest of the week knowing what was going on. Then In chapter two , (I decided to call in again to watch from the window and I was dripping wet agin then all of a sudden the back door opens and she orders me inside) from there your story can go in many dirctions, one wifey could now come home after work and first clean out the maid and second clean the all while paying the maid. just some suggestions.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Where the hell did you come up with those ridiculous tags? Who makes up these words? Story just sucks.

HallipoHallipo5 months agoAuthor

yes, English is my second language, that's why I still don't flow with the words. thanks for your comments

HallipoHallipo5 months agoAuthor

You can leave your suggestions or ideas below if you have any.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This could be so much better if written by someone else, the writing is disjointed and lacking emotion and substance. It’s just coarse.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's okay for a first story. Use the feedback you are receiving to improve and continue writing.

MasterOfTheAbyssMasterOfTheAbyss4 months ago

Good start. Keep at it. You need more detail and more editing and you will get better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous