A Big Fish In A Small Pond

Story Info
Ryan's amazing life, the story before the fall.
14.3k words
3.96
9.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How had it come to this? Everything had been going so well, or so I thought. We were at a party to celebrate my promotion with all the most important people in my company and in my life. I had been looking for my wife who I had not seen for some time, when I went into a storage room just off of the kitchen and saw it.

There was my wife, on her knees sucking off Ethan, the son of my boss. I froze before realizing they would see me if I did not quickly move. I hid behind a nearby shelf. Why was I hiding? I needed to confront them, to stop them, but a feeling of nostalgic dread was coming over me.

My wife's head pulled back and with a loud pop Ethan's cock sprang from her mouth. With an arrogant smile he looked down at her and slapped his cock on her face. My wife winced from the impact and it was obvious why. His cock had to be at least 7 and a half inches long with thick veins all along it and a girth that looked impressive even from how far back I stood.

"What? Not used to a cock this big in your face?" he taunted my wife, slapping it on her face a few more times. "Ryan not quite this big??"

"You are a sick asshole Ethan, and don't mention my husband again."

She looked up at him angrily and for a moment I thought she might stop, but she quickly composed herself and pushed his monstrous cock back into her mouth. I knew I had to do something, but I was frozen in place.

*****************************************

This is the part of the story where I suppose I should tell you how it got to be like this. I grew up in a very small town in Texas, the type of town where everybody knew each other. My father was the person at the top of the ladder however, having worked hard his whole life to build a very large company that seemed to employ half of the people in the county we lived in.

I had the most privileged upbringing. It was not uncommon for dad to bring the most important people in the region over to our house. He often went on business trips and always brought my older sister and I back presents from his trips.

We lived in the biggest house in town, and everyone wanted to be my sister or my friend. I had a girlfriend through most of high school named Kaylee. She was super cute but growing up in a small town meant most girls were very religious and hesitant about doing anything sexual.

At a party during the summer before we were to go off to college, I had gotten very drunk, and girls were openly flirting with me while Kaylee had been annoying me all night. One girl in particular, Selina, had thrown herself at me. During a drinking game she got dared to flash someone and chose me. She said she wanted it to be in private and I wasn't going to say no. Kaylee looked very upset, but I paid no attention to her.

We went upstairs to one of the rooms and she flashed me tits that were far larger and, in my eyes, much nicer than my girlfriends. I had turned 18 recently and knew that before going off to college I wanted to lose my virginity. She saw the look in my eyes and quickly said that it didn't just have to be a flash.

I started groping her tits and she started making out with me. She kept moaning as I played with her tits, telling me how good it felt and how she hoped I liked them. Then she said what changed my life going forward.

"A guy like you shouldn't have to deal with a girl who won't put out for him," she whispered, "all the girls at school talk about how Kaylee is dumb for not going all the way with you," she stared at me with big innocent eyes.

Right then and there I knew she was right. My dad was richer than anyone else's in town, and dad had always said I would take over from him and go even farther than he ever had. I was the most popular kid in town.

I had also hit a growth spurt that year. At 6 foot even with my chestnut brown hair and dark brown eyes I looked good. I was also rich so I could afford good fashion and I kept in shape from running and some light working out with dad.

I decided right then what I was going to do. "Why don't you show me what she should be doing," I told Selina.

She smiled and stripped the rest of her clothes off. She got onto the bed and lay on her back.

I took a condom out of my wallet. I walked up to her at the side of the bed and dropped my pants. She was still looking me in the eye. I put the condom on and put my cock at the edge of her pussy. Looking down at Selina she was objectively much hotter than Kaylee. She might even be the hottest girl in our school I realized. I knew this was the type of girl I deserved.

I slowly started to push my cock into her, and her eyes widened.

"I'm doing what your girlfriend never would," she smiled, "tell me I'm better than her, tell me you like me more than her," she begged me.

"Mmm fuck," I savoured the first time I had ever put my cock into a girl, the feeling of her pussy was so much better than just a blowjob. I knew I needed this going forward. "You're much better than Kaylee, you do what you should for a guy like me."

"Yes, yes," she grabbed one of my hands and held it, "I will always do what you tell me."

I fucked her there until I came in the condom. I left her in the room after I had got changed, the reality of what I had done began to set in and I wondered if I made a huge mistake.

"No way man you really got it done," my best friend Liam ran up behind me and slapped me on the back.

"Huh... what?" I said taken aback.

That is when I noticed all the guys at the party staring at me.

"You fucked her right man?" Liam said with a huge smile on his face. "all the guys said you would. Leave it to you man, you can get any girl you want, you lucky bastard."

Apparently, Kaylee had left the party when I went upstairs with Selina. That night when I got home, I called Kaylee. I broke up with her and she cried on the phone. Over the next few days, everyone ostracized Kaylee and I was even more popular than before. It provided further evidence to me that I was not in the wrong and continued to inflate my growing ego.

I started dating Selina and she was a girl of her word. She put out whenever I told her too. She complimented me all the time and anytime she came around my house she made such as effort for my parents to like her.

One day about 3 weeks after I had broken up with Kaylee and started dating Selina, my dad took me out for ice cream. When we were sitting in the car enjoying the treats, he looked over at me in a way that he never had. He looked worried.

"Ryan, why did you end things with Kaylee, she was a good Christian girl and you two had been dating for a while. Your mom liked her quite a bit and her parents were easy to deal with since her dad doesn't work for me, so it isn't awkward," he looked pretty intense.

Obviously not wanting to go into the real details I feigned some innocence. "Sorry dad, I know she was a nice girl, but the flame was just kind of gone. You and mom always say you want me to be happy, so I thought you'd understand," I looked down at my ice cream to really drive the point home.

"Alright, alright sorry," my dad said, "I just want you to be careful son, my dad was not a big shot, so I had to work hard to get to where I am today. Your mom has been by my side through all of it. Lots of women have thrown themselves at me, but don't you ever forget what having a good woman by your side will do for you, you understand me son" he looked sincere.

I looked him in the eye. I had never thought my dad a fool until that moment. How could he understand. He always told me he wanted me to do even better things than he had done. Of course, he married mom he started as a no one. I was Ryan Smith, I wasn't a no one. I was going to be the biggest thing to ever come out of this county, maybe even Texas itself.

"Of course, I know that dad," I smiled at him. "I will be sure to be careful.

I kept dating Selina throughout the rest of the summer. She was the hottest girl there I decided, so I had nowhere to go but down. I went to university not too far from home, but Selina did not get into the same university I did and as such we would be long distance going forward.

The first weekend I went to some small parties on campus with my friend Liam who went to the same school as me, but no girls really stood out to me as that much hotter than Selina. Of course, tons of them recognized me and threw themselves at me, but I didn't want to mess things up to move down I had decided. I decided that next weekend I would go and visit Selina at her school. I really needed to get off.

I text her Sunday night. "Hey babe, think I'll come to see you next weekend."

I got an immediate reply back, "Omg yay, I've had the worst first week. I need to see my man."

I lay there in bed. Maybe dad was right. I had been with Selina for about a year now. She tried so hard with my parents. She clearly liked that I had money and was popular, but it basically resulted in her worshipping me. Maybe Selina was as good as it was going to get for me.

Little did I know just how much going to see my girlfriend the next week would change my life going forward.

Friday morning, I woke up to a message on my phone.

"Can't wait to see you tonight baby" attached was an image of Selina naked clearly just out of the shower.

Selina had become even more attractive since we first started dating. In high school, girls still threw themselves at me despite knowing I was dating Selina. As such, she started going to the gym with me. Standing at about 5 feet and 5 inches tall she still had that amazing chest that had won me over to begin with. D cup breasts that seem to defy gravity and since she had started working out, her ass had gotten a little bigger too. She had jet black hair and fairly pale skin. Her light green eyes gave her a unique look.

"That is just the way I like to start my day" I quickly replied.

I only had class until 12pm on Fridays and so I would be heading straight to Selina's after. She had class until 3pm and it was about an hour and a half long drive to her campus.

She was staying on campus in a shared dorm. She only had one roommate who she had not really told me all that much about yet, other than her name, Layla.

She told me that Layla might be home but that I could just go over and wait in her room if I wanted. I agreed and so at 12pm I loaded up my car and drove.

I pulled into her campus at almost 2 having stopped for gas and a quick bite to eat on the way. Her college was just about the same distance from our hometown as mine, so I figured there were probably a lot of kids from our high school who went here as well.

I text Selina that I was there and heading inside. When I got to the shared dorm I knocked before heading inside.

"Come on in," I heard a female voice yell. I assumed it was Selina's roommate Layla.

"I'm just getting into the shower, Selina told me you'd be coming though, you can make yourself at home" she yelled from what I assumed was the washroom.

I went and dropped my stuff in Selina's room then decided I would sit out in the living room since Selina's room was small and near the bathroom.

Once in the living room I pulled out my phone and started searching around to see if anyone I knew went to this school. Bingo, I quickly saw one of my old friends, Mark, had gotten in here.

I knew the two things I wanted to do tonight were fuck Selina and go to a party. So, I shot Mark a message.

"Yo Mark. I'm at your campus for the weekend to visit Selina. Any parties tonight?"

I got up and studied their apartment. It was fairly small with a kitchen area on the left side of the door when you came in and the living room on the right. A small doorway in the living room lead to a hall that had the bathroom on the right along with Selina's room and then Layla's room and a hall closet on the left.

I heard the shower turn off in the bathroom, so I quickly returned to my seat on the couch. The way their living room was oriented the couch was on the same wall as the door so you could not see the hall door when sitting on the couch unless you turned around.

"No way, Ryan you're on my campus man??? For sure I will ask around right now and get us into the biggest party I can" came a quick reply from Mark.

I smiled. Mark was a good, if dumb friend. He was about an inch taller than me and noticeably more muscular. He was on our high school football team and always invited me to any celebrations the team had. I had the biggest house in town with a massive pool so seeing Mark around my house in the summer was just about a weekly thing with some of the rest of my friends.

"Sounds awesome man just shoot me a text whenever and I'll be there".

I put my phone away just as I heard the bathroom door open and shut and Layla went to her room.

Another message popped up on my phone.

"Omg baby I got done early. I am going to head home now I will see you in 10 minutes"

My cock got hard in my pants just thinking about what I was going to do to her when. I stood up and went to get a drink of water from the kitchen. I got a glass and went back and sat down.

"So, you must be Selina's boyfriend Ryan?" I heard from behind me.

I turned to greet Layla, but my words got caught in my mouth for a second. Out of the door walked one of the hottest women I had ever seen in my life, it looked as if one of those Instagram models had appeared in front of me. Standing at about 5'7 she had her light brown hair that fell down to her midback. She wore a loose-fitting tank top, so it was difficult to gauge just how big her chest was, definitely smaller than Selina's, but still a very nice handful, maybe like a perky B cup. Her tank top stopped just above her pants and a tiny bit of a taut stomach was peeking out. She had a beautiful light tan. Her legs seemed to go on forever and as she walked past me, I got a glimpse of the most beautiful ass I had ever seen in her small pajama shorts she was wearing. She had brown eyes and her face was the type that somehow both looked beautiful and sexy.

Finally, I realized how stupid I must look and quickly gathered myself by taking a sip of water.

"Yeah, I'm Ryan. Nice to meet you. You must be Layla."

"The very same," she said as she walked over to the fridge. She opened the fridge door and bent down slightly giving me just about the best view I could have asked for.

"When is Selina going to be home?" She asked taking out a bottle of water from the fridge and drinking it.

"About ten minutes, she just text me before you came out here".

She pulled a chair out at the dining room table and sat down. She put her bottle down and started combing her hair.

"Are you really as famous as Selina says?" She asked while looking me straight in the eye.

I laughed and asked what she meant.

"Well, the first night when Selina and I were talking getting to know each other she mentioned she had a boyfriend. Then when she told me it was Ryan Smith, she said it like I should know who that is? When I said that sounds nice, she asked if I knew the name. I said it was a pretty common name, but I don't know anyone by the name Ryan Smith here. She almost seemed upset to hear that" she kept combing her hair and looking at me. "Are you an actor or something?"

"No. My dad runs a huge company out here. He basically employs like half the county and so everyone knows him and therefore me," I said taking a sip of my water.

"Oh lame, so you didn't do anything special, you're just your dad's son?" She looked somewhat disappointed.

I laughed somewhat taken aback, people rarely talked to me like this. "Well, I'm going to take the company over one day. I'm in school now for business so-"

She cut me off. "So you're rich?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you could say that," I smiled.

She sat there in silence for a minute, still combing her hair and looking at me.

My phone sounded as I got a message. I looked down it was from Mark.

"Got it man. Biggest party on campus. We are gonna have a crazy night. Will forward you all the details next. Can't wait to see you!"

I smiled and my phone and shot a quick message back to Mark confirming I would be there.

"I'm not from around here originally," Layla remarked, "I grew up in Florida but knew I wanted to leave so when this school offered me the chance to play soccer for them, I took it. I guess I still have a lot to learn about Texas though if I don't know Ryan Smith" she said with a smirk.

The smile on her face seemed different from before. She looked so hot, and I was still so hard waiting for Selina. I knew who I was, so I decided to go bold. "I'm sure you'll get to know me quite well" I said with a little extra emphasis on the word know.

"Well that-" Layla got cut off.

The door opened behind us and Selina dropped her bag running over to give me a hug. She crawled right on top of me and started to kiss me all over my face. I looked past her where Layla had gotten up from her chair and was walking towards the door.

"Oh my goodness Layla I didn't even see you there I'm sorry," Selina quickly got up. "This is my boyfriend Ryan and Ryan this is Layla".

"Yes, we were just chatting," Layla said as she walked by. "Well, I am going to get changed and I will be out of your hair. I am going to lunch and then soccer practice later."

She walked into her room and closed the door.

I stood up and kissed Selina. She smiled and asked what we had been talking about.

I stopped to think, what had Layla been going to say to me? I would have to find a chance to be alone with her again this weekend to see. "We mostly talked about you" I lied to Selina.

"Aw baby, you're so cute" she said. "Okay I am going to throw this stuff into my room then I will be right back. I went to follow her with the intention of taking her right as soon as she stepped into her room. But as I looked down the hallway, Layla was just leaving her room.

I waited in the living room and when Layla came out, she looked even better than before. A loose-fitting pair of sweats that somehow made her huge ass look even better and a university sweater gave her that hot freshman look. She had an athletic bag with I'm sure her soccer stuff in it.

I knew I wouldn't have time to say anything meaningful now, so I made a plan for later.

"What are you up to after your practice later? Selina and I are heading to a party with some people I know on campus. Supposed to be pretty fun" adding a smile at the end.

She looked over at me, her face was very hard to read. I was so used to everyone always just agreeing to everything I said. This was how normal guys did it I thought? This is so stupid.

"Someone you know on campus or someone who knows you?" She said with a little smile as she pulled on her shoes.

A favourable response I figured so I went with it. "Well saying that would be like saying the sky is blue, everyone around here knows me."

"Hmm rich boy party? Not sure I can afford to pass up seeing what that's like. Have Selina forward me the info and I will see if I can make it."

With that she opened the door and left.

Selina came out in some relaxed home clothes. "So babe I was thinking-"

I cut her off by grabbing her hand and taking her back towards her room.

"Woah, already? Aren't you hungry for lunch first?" she asked with a sly smile.

I didn't even bother wasting time I pushed her down to her knees and pulled out my cock. Selina obviously could tell that I needed this, and what I needed Selina gave me.

She started to slowly stroke my cock while teasing the head with her tongue. "Baby you're so hard. Have you missed me that much?"

What she didn't know was how little I cared about what she said right then. I grabbed her head and pushed it onto my cock. This was not the time I wanted to be teased. I needed release.