A Big Fish In A Small Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked down the hall past the bathroom, I could see the lights were still on in the living room. When I got to the door, from my angle I could only see the TV and the very edge of the couch since it was on the same wall as the door.

On the TV was some lame generic Netflix movie that I am sure one of them had off handily suggested.

I came through the door not looking over at them directly but observing through my periphery. I saw Trevor sitting in the corner of the couch with Layla in the middle leaning on his arm. As I came through, I saw Trevor sit up a little straighter and that moved Layla a bit. She noticed me and looked over.

I quickly got to the pantry, opened it, grabbed the bag of chips in front of me and closed the pantry. When I turned around, I looked at them and said "sorry, just grabbing snacks," I looked directly at Trevor this time, "enjoy your night."

"No problem thanks again for this," Layla said. "Enjoy your night too."

I walked back past them to the room and threw on a movie with Selina. After a long day of hiking Selina said she was tired after just one movie and wanted to hit the hay. She left the room to go to the bathroom.

I had to admit I was pretty tired too and so while it frustrated me, I didn't know how to continue with my plan. I had decided against fucking Selina, my rationale being that if they heard us, they might just go to her room where I would not be able to observe them or at least I wouldn't be able to hear what was going on out there.

When Selina got back however, I had an idea.

"I am gonna take a shower before bed," I said grabbing my towel.

"Okay, but I am so tired I might not be awake when you get back."

Perfect I thought. If Selina was asleep, I only had to worry about the two of them. "No problem, I am just going to shower and then hit the hay as well."

I walked to the bathroom looking into the living room as I went.

They clearly had thrown on another movie and had turned the lights off in the living room as well. This made it more difficult to see however, with the lights off in the hall I knew it would be very difficult to see me as well.

I went in and took a very long shower making sure there was plenty of time for Selina to fall asleep. When I got out, I spent extra time brushing my teeth. Finally, I went out and back into Selina's room.

She was fast asleep so I could now monitor what was happening out there. I didn't know how to play it racking my brain.

I decided to wait to make them think I had gone to sleep as well. I sat in the chair at Selina's desk waiting almost 20 minutes in silence to ensure that they wouldn't suspect anything.

Thankfully, the floors in Selina's dorm were all carpeted so I would be able to sneak out there unheard. I walked to her door and opened it silently. The TV was still on in the living room casting a bright light on the doorway. Thanks to the couch being on the wall though, I knew I could get pretty close.

As I walked up to the doorway, I heard a sort of muffled noise. I got as close as I dared and listened. There was rustling on the couch and that is when I heard...

"You're sure they are asleep, I feel weird doing this on the couch when-"

"Trevor, they are asleep. Plus, all we are doing is making out. We are all adults here, jeez calm down."

More rustling for the next few minutes the sound I know knew was them making out. I didn't dare take a peek not knowing what the orientation of their bodies was like.

After a short time, "oh fuck Layla your ass is so fucking hot," I felt jealous hearing Trevor say that. I knew one day I needed to feel that ass.

"If you like that just wait til you feel this," Layla responded.

I heard some shifting on the couch, the most movement there had been in a while and then I saw Layla's shadow move, clearly getting off the couch.

I took a few steps back to ensure I was not visible. After a few seconds more of rustling I moved back a little closer.

"Come on, don't you like me down here for you, what can I do better?" Layla asked.

Curiosity got the better of me and I was glad it did. I leaned forward slightly, and I was treated to an amazing sight. I was able to see the edge of the couch and the floor in front of the TV. Layla had gotten down onto her knees clearly in front of Trevor and had her dress pulled up over her ass wiggling it in the air while she talked to him. I could not see her face from this angle, but her ass was all I needed.

"No, of course sorry, you look so hot I just need a second I guess," Trevor sounded embarrassed I wondered what was happening.

"Well, let me help at least," Layla's ass was shaking as she moved her upper body. This went on for about a minute before...

"I'm really sorry this has never happened to me before," Trevor said.

"No, it's okay I mean I'm sure it happens to everyone," Layla sounded a little disappointed.

I finally realized what was happening and smiled. Looks like the Smith's didn't just cause performance issues on the field for Trevor.

"We can just make out then if you want?" Layla said standing up.

I decided I had seen enough for the night and walked back to Selina's room. I had half a mind to wake her up and fuck her right then to put Trevor in his place, but I figured that might be too obvious, so I decided to just lay in bed. About a half an hour later I heard movement out in the living room and a short time after the front door open and close. Layla went straight to her room. I smiled and rolled over pulling Selina into me.

The next morning, I decided I was going to use every tool I had to my advantage. I woke up and got to work. When Selina awoke, I suggested I order us in an expensive brunch, saying I would even get some for Layla so we could all enjoy together. She had seemed interested in how rich I was the first time so I figured it was time to show her, and I figured she wouldn't be able to help talking to Selina about the previous night.

Selina beamed, clearly thrilled with the idea. About an hour later, at around 11am, Layla got up and Selina ran over to tell her my plan. Layla came out and said that sounded really good, but she could pay for her portion.

"Nonsense, I offered so I will pay. I'll order it now," so I ordered in the works, including some mimosas for them.

When the food arrived, we all sat around the table. Tons of food was there, and both the girls were having mimosas.

Selina proved her worth once again, as about 10 seconds after we had started eating, she said, "so tell me everything, how was last night?"

Layla looked over at me, I took a sip of my coffee.

"Don't worry about Ryan. He won't tell anyone, plus he doesn't even go here," Selina said.

"Yeah, honestly I'm just eating breakfast. You all can talk about whatever you want. Not like you don't know stuff about us I am sure," I added.

"Well, it was okay, I guess. I mean he is a nice guy but he just kind of seemed off last night. Like when he was flirting with me before he seemed so confident, but from the moment he picked me up yesterday he just seemed different."

"First date nerves I'm sure is all," Selina looked over at me. "I mean Trevor seems like a nice guy, probably just didn't want to mess anything up."

"Yeah, guys are like that around attractive women," I piped in. Layla looked over at me, "no guy wants to make a bad first impression and you can get nervous one on one."

"Well yeah but if that's true then he..." she blushed like I had never seen before.

"What?" Selina looked over at her.

"Well, I don't really want to... that is... I don't know how to..." Layla stammered.

"Couldn't get it up," I said with no expression.

Layla took a gulp of mimosa then nodded but didn't say anything.

"Well, I mean it was just one time I guess," Selina looked a little embarrassed herself now.

I quickly hatched a plan. I knew exactly what to do and poor Trevor was going to have to be a part of it too.

"Well, I'd say it happens to every guy but..." I looked at Selina, laughed and winked. She chuckled then looked at Layla apologetically. "I am sure he was just nervous one on one with you. If he has been flirting with you in a group setting like with sports teams and at parties, then maybe he just didn't know how to take the next step. So, I tell you what. How about I visit again, next weekend and the four of us do something together? Then he will get to be around more people, and it will be a more relaxed atmosphere."

"Do you really think that would work? I mean what if he is more nervous with more people around?" Layla looked from me to Selina. I knew I needed Selina for this part to work.

"Well, I mean it could work. Afterall Trevor knows Ryan all the way from high school and seeing us behaving like a couple, it might make him more inclined," she smiled at me.

I smiled back but not with the same intentions she had.

"If you guys think it will work, I can ask him I guess," Layla seemed too almost be there.

"Why don't you let me handle it," I said to her. "Give me his number and I will set it up. That way it looks more natural, and he won't think you are trying to make it weird."

Layla finally looked convinced. "You'd do that? Thanks. I was just so embarrassed after last night I didn't know what to say to him," she smiled at me.

"Oh, I'll find something to say," I had never enjoyed a breakfast more.

I text Trevor late on Sunday night telling him that since he and Layla were dating, we should do a double date next weekend when I visited. He pushed back initially but he quickly realized he could not really get out of it without directly saying no to me, something I knew he wouldn't do.

I told Selina and she said Layla was thrilled. I knew the next part I had to focus on was Selina, as if this went sideways it needed to seem like it was her idea, or at least that she was onboard.

That week I spent a lot of time focusing on her. I sent her tons of affectionate messages and paid for her to go to get a mani/pedi one day and for dinner a few nights a week. I know when I spend money on her she usually behaves even better for me, I assumed it was cause it reminded her what she most wanted out of me.

The double date was planned for Saturday night so Friday I said we should spend it alone so that we could have some alone time that weekend. She was happy to do that and so I said we would go out for dinner and then to a movie theater, letting Layla have the house to herself that night.

On Friday when I got there, I said hi to Layla and then took Selina out. My plan was to tell her I wanted a threesome. I would say that it was not something I wanted soon but that it was on my mind as something I would like to try. I figured while I was spending money on her it would be a good idea as it would remind her what she got out of me and what I wanted out of her. My plan was to broach it as sexual acts in front of other people first to see how we liked it. The idea was to build up to that in front of Layla and Trevor tomorrow.

When I mentioned the idea on the drive from the restaurant to the movies, I was surprised but Selina was not even shocked when I mentioned the idea of a threesome. I was surprised as I thought she would have tons of questions, but she just said, "if that's what you want."

She sounded almost sad. I needed her onboard for this or it could go terribly wrong tomorrow.

"You are okay with that?" I asked as I drove.

"Well, I mean, you are a man and I just feel lucky to have you. So, if it is between losing you to another woman or having a threesome, I guess I will take the threesome. I can't really complain since I stole you by sleeping with you"

We pulled up to a red light and I turned to face her. "This isn't something I want for me, I want it for us," I put my hand on her thigh. "Think about it babe, you always say that you love that I am a man that could get any woman. Now imagine watching me get with one, while knowing only you get the benefits of being the girl I actually want."

"Only me?" Selina's head lifted a little.

"Exactly, all of these women will want what you have. But they won't get it. You'll be the most powerful one in the room and can order them around," I really played it up. "Plus, this isn't something I was thinking about doing right now. It is something we could build up to, that way we can see if we even like it."

"Build to it how?"

The crucial part had finally arrived. I was depending on Selina's personality of wanting to be the best thing in my life, something she had proven to be willing to work for over and over again whether by spreading her legs or working constantly for my parents' approval.

"Well, we could start with like sexual acts in front of people or something," I tried to make it seem like I was thinking on the spot. "I don't know, the idea first kind of popped into my head the other week when Layla was talking about how much of a loser Trevor was. It felt good to know we weren't like that, didn't it?"

"Well sort of actually," she seemed to really be thinking. "Like I mean it is hot that you intimidated Trevor."

I was surprised that she knew it was me. "Well, I mean he has embarrassed himself in front of me, not to mention he's intimidated by my money," I smiled at her. "But anyways, that got me thinking, like wouldn't it be hot to fuck in front of them while Trevor cannot even get hard for Layla. Knowing your man is rich and can do things for you that hers can't?"

"That is pretty hot actually. So, this isn't something that you just want to order me to do?" she looked hopeful.

"No of course baby, we are building something for our future. Something we can always share together," I knew I had her. I rarely talked about the future with her, saving it for special occasions since I knew she thought about it all the time.

"Yeah, honestly I am hot just thinking about it. I have gotten the vibe off of Layla a few time's that she thinks she is hotter than me. Like she constantly mentions anytime a guy checks out her ass. So, the idea of showing off a little is pretty hot."

Sweet, sweet success. My life was almost too easy, not that I wanted it any other way. My ego just continued to grow as I became more confident, I would always get what I wanted. I took us to one of those movie theaters where you can sit on basically a bed and cuddled with Selina the whole time to be extra affectionate.

When we got home that night, I fucked her hard and made sure to talk more than I usually do telling her that she gets something no one else does, asking if she liked getting treated like a queen and having a man better than other women when suddenly...

"FUCK RYAN HOLY SHIT I AM COMING!" Selina screamed and came all over my cock. That pushed me over the edge, and I quickly pulled out shooting my load all over her massive tits.

That was the first time she had ever come during sex I realized. I had made her cum with my hands and mouth before, or made her masturbate for me, but never during sex. I realized I usually just fucked her until I came.

I realized that what she really loved having the best things and that is why she worked so hard to be with me. She was still breathing heavy. I looked down at her.

"Guess we found something you really like," I teased her.

I woke up a little later the next day but felt refreshed and optimistic about what was to come. I went outside and had breakfast with Selina and took her to the mall shopping for the day. Trevor wasn't due over until around 6pm so we had plenty of time throughout the day.

I decided to buy Selina some lingerie for the night, telling her she would be in the most expensive lingerie to assert how much money I had. She tried on a few pieces and sent me pictures from the changeroom.

She settled on a fairly simple set. Sexy pastel mint green coloured panties that had almost a mesh consistency allowing all her skin to be seen except for the part covering her pussy. The bra was a matching colour and had a lattice pattern on the back and around the front it supported her heavy breasts perfectly. It was accentuated with some light jewelry that she bought and overall, she looked incredibly sexy.

As I stared at the picture waiting for her to come out of the room, I felt rather lucky. This woman loved me and told me constantly. Maybe if all went well tonight, I really would marry her and simply fuck other women on the side.

I looked at the picture again drinking in her beauty. It had not really hit me just how sexy Selina really was with how much I had been focusing on Layla lately.

Selina's jet-black hair was always styled in a way that looked good on her, today being super straight. It was also long just the way I liked. Her dark green eyes were unique and always looked good while she was sucking my cock and looking up at me. Her dark hair made her pale skin look even lighter and she rarely tanned. Because of her pale skin her nipples were very light making her tits look very uniform and even larger than they really were. He tits were her best feature being at D cups that seemed to defy gravity. She worked out religiously because she knew I liked it and as a result she stayed in excellent shape. Her butt was steadily growing being cute and round as it was now. It also kept her legs long and toned.

Something inside me swelled with pride as I looked at the picture of her in expensive lingerie. I looked forward to showing Trevor what was mine tonight and hopefully taking what he thought was his.

Obviously, most of my confidence came from how popular I was combined with the money my family had, but I also knew I was an attractive guy. I was exactly 6 feet tall with brown hair and eyes. I was in even better shape than high school, I wasn't ripped like Trevor or Mark, but I had enough lean muscle that I liked the way I looked.

Selina and I spent the rest of the day just shopping around before heading home at around 5pm to get ready for the night.

When we got home, Selina went to the shower to get ready for the night. I sat with Layla in the kitchen thinking about what was to come.

Layla was wearing just a simple oversized hoodie and jeans, but she looked good. It was fall now and her sweater and jeans looked quite good, her ass knew how to fill out a pair of jeans.

"Looking forward to tonight?"

"Well yeah, he and I haven't talked much since last weekend, but I am hoping that your idea makes him more confident tonight," she said to me.

"Yeah, I am sure it will work. We can just play games, eat dinner and drink all night, he will be so relaxed."

She smiled at me and I heard Selina get out of the shower, so I went to have a shower myself.

After my shower I got out and was drying off in Selina's room. I left the door open a crack as I could hear the two of them out there talking.

"... thank you guys again for all this. I mean I know he's a nice guy, but I can't date someone who can barely talk to me."

"No problem. You definitely shouldn't have to put up with someone who can't even keep a conversation with you. Confidence in a man is key, I mean Ryan fucked me the first night we actually got together."

"Really? I don't know if this is weird to say but I heard you guys again last night and it reminded me that I haven't gotten fucked since I came here. It's been months and I thought Trevor would finally break that spell. I mean I can only wait so long."

"It's okay if you heard, last night was really good. Ryan made me cum so hard, I'm sure you will get your chance tonight."

I noticed that Selina never said that it would be with Trevor. This was going very well for me.

I put on just a simple t shirt and some pants and went out. Layla quickly stopped talking when I got out there and Selina looked over and smiled at me. Layla went and quickly used the washroom before Trevor came over.