A Big Fish In A Small Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck baby, listening to her and her man problems got me so hot. Please put Trevor down all night and I promise I will get you his woman," she put her hand over my cock and gave me a kiss. "You own me baby and you are so much better than him. I can't wait to prove that tonight."

I was surprised at how quickly she had come around to this idea, not that I was complaining but I wondered where this was coming from. Or maybe it had always been there, I thought back on the night she had taken me from Kaylee.

Trevor arrived just a short while later carrying some alcohol with him. The plans for the night we had decided would be dinner, games and drinking. Just keeping it casual all night. My plans were to escalate the drinking and games into much more later.

I ordered us some pizza that would be delivered and said I would pay. Trevor seemed a little embarrassed but thanked me all the same. Nothing particularly eventful happened through dinner.

Afterwards we decided to play some Mario Kart on a switch that Layla owned. Since they only had the one couch I sat in the corner, Selina sat on the floor between my legs and Layla sat beside me. Layla insisted there was room on the couch for Trevor, but he instead just went and grabbed a chair from the dining table.

We were all drinking now. Layla and Selina both had some mixed drinks while Trevor and I both had beer. I was drinking the same expensive imported beer that my dad had put me on while Trevor was drinking some cheap local beer.

"Trevor, want to try some of my beer?" I offered between games.

"Are you sure man, it's pretty expensive, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it's a little pricey but I am sure you'll like it."

He accepted and we went on playing games and drinking. Eventually I nudged Selina and she asked if we wanted to make the games more interesting.

"What did you have in mind?" Layla looked inquisitive. "Not like we can bet money, with money bags over here," she shot me a look.

"At a party Ryan and I went to in high school, we played truth or dare," she turned around to look at me.

"I don't know, seems kind of childish," Layla looked around.

"Then let's make it more adult. We could do truth or dare, where if you don't answer or do the dare you have to strip or something," Selina was clearly pushing the envelope early.

"Oh, I don't know." Trevor's face looked a little uncomfortable.

"Come on big guy, muscles like those and you're nervous?" Selina goaded him.

"I wouldn't mind seeing those muscles," Layla looked over at him.

He smiled to her and seemed more confident.

Everyone eventually agreed. The person who took last place in the race would be the one getting dared, and the winner gets to dare them.

It started off very tame. I won and Selina took last place, so I dared her to give me a kiss. The goal here was to make it look like to Layla we were still helping Trevor be more comfortable acting more like a couple.

We kept drinking and it remained calm for a short time. Finally, I won a game that Layla lost. "I dare you to kiss Selina," I quickly said.

Selina got up immediately and Layla looked a little confused. Selina leaned in and I could hear her whisper "guys love watching this stuff he will get hard for sure."

Layla smiled and agreed. They gave a little kiss that evolved into a little more but nothing excessive. It didn't get crazy, but Trevor was clearly looking.

"This is the life, isn't it?" I looked over at Trevor. "Expensive beer and hot women."

He laughed but his face fell a little. I knew that he realized all of this was because of me. I made my girl kiss his while he drank my expensive beer.

Selina was the first to lose clothing. I won and told her to take off her top. No dare or anything just an order. She smiled and peeled off her shirt revealing her incredible tits in her expensive lingerie.

"Try not to stare to hard," I looked at Trevor. "Don't want Layla to catch you," I said with a wink.

He smiled and looked uncomfortable, but he clearly glanced over a few times.

"Why Trevor do you like this lingerie? Ryan bought it for me, he always spoils me. Bet you didn't think you'd get to see these," she said cupping under her breasts.

The game continued with dares getting a little bolder, as Selina lost her pants as well, and we made Layla give Ryan a very brief lap dance. Everyone was having fun until eventually I won a game that Layla lost again.

"I dare you to kiss his cock," I smiled at Trevor and gave him a wink. The game was over now. I was putting the plan in place.

"Oh, I don't know about all that. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable," he looked around nervously.

"Then I'll suck Ryan's cock too," Selina chimed in.

Layla had gone bright red. Trevor looked at her nervously.

"Come on Trevor don't be shy." Selina started rubbing my cock over my pants. "Even better. How about a final game, winner takes all? We race to see who can make their man cum faster." She looked at Layla.

Layla smiled at her. She was pretty drunk, and I guess she thought that Selina was just trying to be helpful.

"Fuck it I'm in," she said standing up.

Trevor's eyes widened. "I don't know if I can."

I pulled down my pants and my already hard cock stood free. I leaned back on the couch. "Race starts now, so you better hurry, Selina won't take too long."

Selina turned into me and started to stroke my cock.

Layla sat in front of Trevor and pulled his pants down. I had to hold back a laugh. His big muscular legs looked incredibly large, and his flaccid cock looked especially small just sitting there.

Layla purred to him. "Come on let's beat them."

Selina was steadily working my cock when I looked at Layla. "Strip for him to get him going. Man needs something to get him hard."

Layla looked back at me, something in her eyes looked different than before. Selina furiously sucked on my cock giving a me a nice sloppy blowjob.

Layla took off her shirt and sat there in a black bra which nicely showed her perky B cup tits. Then she stood up to peel her pants off. Her gorgeous ass was framed by matching black lacy underwear.

She got down in front of Trevor again. Still nothing. He started to fumble around with his cock apologizing to her.

"Touch yourself," I said to Layla, this time not specifying it was for him.

Layla leaned back on her knees and put a hand down on herself. Trevor looked so embarrassed, I smiled. I let it go on like this for a few minutes until I heard Layla starting to moan, clearly enjoying herself.

"Well, this isn't going to be much of a race now, is it?" Selina lifted her head off and turned to look at him.

"Poor Layla, she must be so turned on. Why don't you come help over here?" Selina said still slowly stroking my cock.

Layla froze no longer playing with herself. Trevor's eyes went wide.

She looked up at him and he didn't say anything. She looked back at me and I added, "I guess he doesn't mind."

She slowly stood up and looked down at Trevor. "If you don't say anything I am going to go over there, I can't wait forever."

He seemed to want to say something but never did. She turned and walked over to me. She sat beside Selina on the floor. Selina started to kiss her while stroking my cock.

"Unlucky man, maybe next time," I shook my head to Trevor.

Layla stopped kissing Selina and turned to face my cock. She looked up towards my eyes before taking the head in her mouth. Selina stood up and walked over to where Trevor was sitting. His eyes lit up for a moment, maybe he thought this was going to be a swap.

She stood in front of him and looked down at him. "That's it? A big muscular athlete like you and you can't perform? No wonder his sister didn't want you. You aren't nearly enough man." She took her bra off right in front of him and threw it onto his limp cock. "Hold this while we have fun."

I looked down at Layla who was giving me a decent blowjob. She had also started playing with herself again and I knew this was an important moment. I nodded at Selina.

"Layla, you don't need to deprive yourself anymore. We both know you need to get fucked and since limp dick over there can't do it for you, why don't you try out my man?"

"Are you sure I mean-"

"Turn around on your hands and knees," I said standing up and pushing her off of my cock.

She turned and peeled off her panties. Her pussy was soaking wet I could see, and she continued to play with her clit.

I positioned myself behind her and told Selina to put a condom on me. Selina came over opened a condom and rolled it onto my cock. She made out with me while doing this. She then lined up my cock at the entrance of her roommates soaking wet pussy.

"Are you ready to-" I began.

"Just put it in please," Layla urged, cutting me off. She was quite obviously already pretty close.

I pushed into her pussy savoring the view of my cock disappearing inside while grabbing a hold of her magnificent ass. I wasted no time going fast and hard right away. Selina put her tits in my face and I gladly started sucking on them. I must be dreaming, my hands on the best ass I had ever seen and my tongue caressing my girlfriend's amazing nipples. I knew I was not going to last long.

The best thing that could have possibly happened then unfolded.

"Oh my god," Selina laughed, "look at Trevor."

Layla raised her head while I stopped sucking on Selina's tits long enough to look over. Trevor was finally hard and stroking himself as he watched me pound his date right in front of him.

"What the fuck?" I laughed. "Like the sight of a real man handling what you couldn't?"

Trevor didn't even bother to say anything. This 6 foot 4 muscle bound man had the smallest cock I had ever seen. It barely got any bigger when hard. It could not have been more than like 4 inches fully hard.

Now I had not seen a lot of dicks growing up. Sure, I had watched some porn like everyone, but I figured there were camera tricks involved or something plus, I had never had an issue finding girls, so dick size was not something I had worried about.

My cock was just about 5 and a half inches long. I had measured it one time in high school and had Googled after to quickly learn I was average or slightly above average. It definitely was not super thick, but I kept it neatly trimmed. I had never had any complaints from Selina, so I always assumed I was actually decently sized. Like I said I had a massive ego, so I always assumed that what I had was the best, and seeing his small cock made me even more confident.

Selina went and got on the couch and started playing with herself while watching me fuck her roommate. I looked down as Layla's ass bounced each time I pushed into her. The sight itself could have made me cum as it had a similar motion to Selina's tits when I fucked her, but this seemed even more hypnotic.

Layla looked over at Trevor and I felt her pussy tighten. I needed to solidify this, so I goaded him on further. "No way you are really going to cum watching another guy fuck her right in front of you?"

Not two seconds after I said that Trevor's head fell back, and he started to cum all over himself.

Selina laughed but suddenly in front of me Layla's hand picked up the pace, so I knew I had to finish the job now.

"Did you see that?" I slapped her ass. "That loser likes watching you get fucked by a real man, a richer, better man." My ego had never felt as big as it did now.

"My man is the only one here who could get that done for you, you needed Ryan and I," Selina said looking down on Layla. "You should thank him for this."

"OH MY GOD YES THANK YOU BOTH, HOLY SHIT I AM FUCKING CUMMING." Layla was furiously rubbing her clit as her hips started bucking. "OH MY GOD RYAN, YES."

Selina clearly had gotten what she wanted though and got on her knees in front of me. "Baby, pull out and cover me in your come. Mark me as your favourite."

Even though I did not really want to pull out of Layla's tight pussy, I knew I needed to complete the events I had set up. I pulled out quickly and stood up. I took the condom off and started stroking furiously. The sight in front of me was almost too good. Trevor sat there, his now limp dick flaccid again covered in his own cum. Layla lay on the floor in front of me still shaking from her orgasm. And my sweet girlfriend was on her knees underneath me one hand playing with herself the other on her tits trying to egg me on.

Selina told Layla to roll over and without warning Selina sat on her face. "Thank me for letting you use a real man" she ordered.

Layla started to tongue fuck her. That sight pushed me over the edge, and I started shooting my load. It was easily the most I had ever come, exploding out of me onto Selina's face. As I came, she started to cum as well. I could see her rocking her hips hard on Layla's face.

My cum shot all over Selina's face and down onto her tits. Some even fell down and landed on Layla.

As I stood there in the aftermath of my incredible triumph, I looked at these two beautiful women covered in my cum. I looked over at Trevor and laughed. This was how it was meant to be I thought. My perfect life continued to just get better and better.

I felt untouchable in the moment. Nothing could ever bring me down from where I was then.

*****************************************

Despite having just called Ethan an asshole my wife still had his cock in her throat. Loud choking sounds started to come from them as Ethan tried to push more and more of his massive cock into her mouth.

He reached down and freed her tits from her blouse, playing with them roughly. Twisting her nipples and taking big handfuls of her tits.

My wife once again pulled herself off of his cock. "Playing with my tits was not a part of the deal you prick," however, she never actually pushed his hand away and Ethan just laughed as my wife once again took the plunge back onto his massive rod.

What was this deal she was talking about? Why was I just standing there and not confronting them? Most importantly though, feeling a great wave of shame washing over me as I looked down, why was my cock starting to get hard?