A Big Fish In A Small Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not normally the roughest guy during sex. It wasn't that I was always loving and gentle it's just usually Selina is so hot that anything she does I like. So, she was clearly a little surprised by the force I exerted pushing her head down on my cock.

She started to go deeper though realizing that's what I wanted until she was throating my entire cock. She was making a real mess and saliva was starting to spill down onto her shirt.

The only image in my head was Layla bending over in front of the fridge though. I pulled Selina off of me. "Get on the bed" I said aggressively.

"Mm I was hoping you'd say that," she got up and lay on her back on the bed.

I couldn't really blame her for that. Selina knew she had great tits so I usually either fucked her in missionary or cowgirl.

"No get on your hands and knees," I ordered.

She looked a little surprised but did as she was told. I quickly stuck my cock into her pussy. I just needed release and her pussy was just something for me to use while I thought about Layla's ass.

"Fuck baby you're fucking me so hard. Did you miss me that much? Do you like this ass that much" she said starting to get into it.

Something about what she said angered me at the time. I didn't know what it was at the time. Looking back now I realize it is because she was acting like I wanted her. I don't want people they want me.

I slapped her ass hard. "The only reason your ass looks like this is because you know you need to keep looking hot for a guy like me. You said it yourself the first night I fucked you. No woman deserves me unless they prove it."

It felt really good to say it out loud. I didn't feel bad for thinking about Layla during sex, but this cleared everything up for me. The way Selina had got me in the first place was by spreading her legs and being the best woman available. That is what I deserved, the best.

I could not see Selina's face, but her body tensed up for a second, she seemed to think before replying, "you're right baby I work so hard for you. I do anything you want, and I hope you like this ass then because it is all yours."

Poor Selina. She had thought I meant that she had worked her way to be number one. She really thought that is what I meant. She did not realize what I really meant was that I deserved the best and would take it no matter what, disposing of anything less.

I finished just a few strokes later. I pulled out of Selina satisfied knowing I would have a clearer head to deal with the party tonight.

The rest of the afternoon went by with little to note. I told her we were going to a party Mark had invited us to. She whined a little saying she had hoped we could have a romantic night in tonight. When she saw my face however, her tone quickly changed, and she said she was excited for the party.

I told her that Layla had mentioned she wanted to come and to forward her the details and Selina's spirits seemed to pick up a little.

"Really? She wants to come? That is great I was hoping to actually get a little closer since I think that would make things easier at home. "

I smiled and said that would be great. This was almost too easy.

At around 9pm Selina and I were getting changed in her room. I wore a simple collared shirt with some nicely fitted pants. Selina was asking me what I wanted her to wear. I really did not care what she wore tonight. She settled on a shirt that didn't show too much cleavage but had her tits straining against the material and a skirt that went to her mid-thigh.

I text Mark that we were on our way and we left the house and headed off to a party that I was more excited for than any in recent memory.

The party was at some local students how just off of campus. We took an Uber there and got there just after 10. The house was a good size and there were already plenty of people there.

I text Mark that we were here, and he greeted us at the door. "Ryan you really came man no way. I have been telling everyone that you might come and now it feels like this is going to be the biggest party yet. Tons of people from our high school, even ones from older years are coming. You celebrity you!" his eyes shone, and his boyish smile was plastered on his face. I was glad to see he was still the same.

"Aw man Mark you probably made to big a deal about it. But I am glad it will be a great party." I looked forward to seeing who else was here.

"Oh, Selina is here too?" Mark seemed like he had just noticed her.

"Hi Mark," Selina said somewhat coldly. Mark was one of the people I had often blown Selina off to see in high school. She surely now thought he was ruining our first visit together. Little did she know it was my doing.

The next hour or so were a bit of a blur. Mark was right, it seemed like everyone at this party knew me one way or another. Less popular kids from my year in high school were there. Older kids who had graduated and left. The music was good, and the alcohol was flowing, and I felt back on top of the world.

The only problem, it was now past 11 and Layla still was not here yet. Even though the party was going well and any normal time I would be having tons of fun, my target still had not arrived.

A little later on I was in the kitchen with Mark and Selina when a group of people came in, 2 of whom I recognized. The first was a guy from my high school who was two grades ahead of me. His name was Trevor, the quarterback for our high school team. The second was Layla. There were at least 10 people with them most being girls with a few really big guys.

Trevor saw Mark and came straight over, he must have recognized him, and I am sure, knowing Mark, it was cause Mark probably hung out with the football team a lot. Mark noticed Trevor and smiled.

"Trevor, I didn't expect you to come here tonight!"

Mark was a big guy but next to Trevor he looked very average. Trevor was at least 6'4 and the most ripped guy I had ever seen. Every muscle seemed ridiculously accentuated in his tight shirt.

"Aha, yeah man I wasn't planning to, but the girls' soccer team hung out with us after practice and so a few of us all decided to come," he turned towards me. "Are you Ryan Smith?" he looked a little embarrassed.

I knew why he was embarrassed. He spent the better part of a year chasing after my older sister. You see when I got to high school in grade 9, Trevor was in grade 11 and my sister in grade 12. He was the football team quarterback and one of the more popular kids at school. As such, he thought he had a chance to get with my older sister, who was basically queen on the school at that point.

After about a year of trying to get in with her group of friends he went all in. Following one of their games, I was hanging out with Mark who had made the team in his first year and my sister came over to ask if we wanted a drive home. Trevor had come over with the game ball and said he'd be happy to give it to her if she would go on a date with him.

If looks could kill I do not think I would be talking to Trevor at this party right now. My sister didn't even bother to actually address him instead turning to me.

"Ryan, I'm going to swing by my locker to grab my bag. If you guys are coming just text me," and she turned and walked away.

An awkward silence fell as she walked away, and Trevor never really played as good again, his confidence seemingly ruined. Before that, he had seemed like he was destined to play for a big college and maybe even go pro. But his confidence was shot for a while after that and now he plays for a small school.

"Yeah, I am. How have you been man? Didn't expect to run into you here," I decided to just try and play nice. I didn't need to embarrass him, he had always seemed nice to me.

"Good man. I would have thought a big shot like you would go to a nicer university," he said with a little laugh.

Just after I had decided to play nice, he says a stupid comment like that, I realized my sister had impeccable people reading skills. "I don't go here. Just here to visit my girl," I said gesturing at Selina, who smiled.

Suddenly, Layla popped up beside Selina.

"So, everyone really does know your boyfriend huh?" she said, looking over at Selina.

Before Selina said anything Mark chimed in. "Of course, we know who Ryan is," he looked around at the people who were in the kitchen with us. "Half of our parents work for Ryan's dad or were friends with him in high school. Man's dad is a legend and Ryan is a chip off the old block. Who are you?" he asked looking at her like she was stupid.

Sweet reliable Mark I thought. Wingman without me having to say anything.

Selina smiled. "She's my roommate," addressing Mark before turning to Layla, "I told you there was a reason I was shocked when you didn't know," she grabbed my arm while saying this.

I decided I would play it cool rather than doubling down in front of everyone. "Come on guys we don't need to make it awkward, everyone is just here for a good night," I turned my attention directly to Layla for my next comment, "so let's enjoy the night."

Unfortunately for me, the party was substantially bigger and louder than I had hoped, and tons of people from high school came over to talk to me and I got very few chances to talk to Layla.

By around 1:30am I had grown somewhat tired of dealing with people annoying me with questions and just hanging around me. I went and found Selina, "Hey, let's head home," I said walking up to Selina.

She finished her shot and pulled me down so her mouth was on my ear.

"I'm so drunk baby. I," she hiccupped, "need to get your cock in my mouth".

She was significantly louder than I think she meant to be, and a few people giggled around us.

I straightened up thinking little of it. It looked like I wasn't going to be getting with Layla tonight, so I didn't mind my drunk, horny girlfriend hanging on me.

"I'm going to call an Uber," I took out my phone and called one in.

"I'm going to go get Layla, she can ride home with us," Selina said.

About 10 minutes later an SUV pulled up and Layla, Selina and I all got in the back with Selina in the middle. The first few minutes were fairly uneventful with Selina seemingly starting to fall asleep.

I was just about to start flirting with Layla when Selina suddenly put her hand right near my cock.

"Baby I can't wait to suck you off when we get home," she turned her head to me, "I am still so horny from earlier."

Layla giggled over beside her and I looked down at Selina. "You know your roommate is right beside you right?"

Selina's face went even more red than it was before.

"It's fine. Hope you get what you want tonight Selina, you up to the job there hotshot?" she said with a sly little smile at me.

"Of course, we will try and not keep you up" I said with a wink at her.

We arrived at home and unfortunately Layla said she was tired from soccer practice and really did go right to bed.

Selina was a woman of her word giving me one of the sloppiest blowjobs of my life before I fucked her hard. I only lasted a few minutes before I came.

I rolled onto the bed tired. Selina was playing with herself still and asked for me to finish her off by going down on her. I was surprised, I figured she was only asking because she was drunk as she rarely asked me for anything during sex.

Thinking about Layla across the hall I decided to do it and went down on her. Over the next few minutes, I went down on Selina before eventually...

"OH FUCK YOUR TONGUE FEELS SO GOOD, I'M GONNA CUM!!!!!" she grabbed my head pushing it down hard.

I was annoyed that she had forced my head down but felt satisfied with how loud she was hoping Layla had heard that. I went to bed feeling good.

The next morning, I woke up before Selina and heard Layla already up. I quickly got up went to the bathroom and then head out to the kitchen area.

Layla was already putting on her shoes to head out the door in a cute running outfit when I got out there.

"Wow, already up and going for a run after drinking last night, I'm impressed."

She laughed. "Well, I promised my friend and I didn't have quite the end to my night like you," she said with a little wink.

Mission accomplished I thought. Isn't it funny of all the things Selina did for me last night the best was screaming so her roommate heard?

"Did you hear that?" I faked an embarrassed smile, "sorry we didn't mean to keep you up," I decided to push the envelope a little, "I guess Selina couldn't help it."

"Well, she was pretty quiet most of the time, didn't hear anything for the first little while, I almost wondered if you guys had just passed out."

"What?" I was somewhat taken aback.

"Well, I only heard the moaning at the end. Plus, she only screamed for your tongue. Maybe the alcohol got the better of the little celebrity," she said with a chuckle. She opened the door and left.

What the hell was that. That had not gone at all how I wanted it to. I decided I would have to find a way to impress her some other time this weekend.

But the chance never came. For the rest of the weekend, it was just Selina and I at home. Layla apparently went to a friend's house that night and did not come home until I had already left on Sunday.

I ended up not getting a chance to see Layla for quite some time after that. The next weekend I went with the hopes of being able to keep putting my plan into action, but she had a soccer tournament and was gone all weekend. The weekend after that Selina insisted on visiting me saying she wanted to see my place. The weekend after that Layla went home to see her family so I stayed at my place deciding not to visit Selina.

Finally, one week when I text Selina, she said that Layla would be there that weekend and that she would be happy to come visit me since we would have more privacy since my place was bigger.

"No, it's okay Layla is nice, so as long as she is cool with it, I can come visit you. I know you're busy with midterms." I text Selina.

A short while later I got a message from Selina confirming it was okay. Finally, my plan could continue. So, on Friday afternoon I drove there early again in the hopes of getting there early and catching Layla home alone again before Selina got in.

When I arrived however, Layla was not there. I waited in the apartment and Selina got home. We went out for a nice dinner and came back to the apartment to watch some movies. Layla came home late, greeted us and went straight to her room.

I fucked Selina that night and told her to be loud. She was confused by what I was saying, and she kept saying she didn't want to wake Layla. I told her I did not care, and she moaned a little but it was clear she did not really get it and I was afraid it sounded fake. I hoped Layla had at least heard a bit more this time.

I was annoyed at how slowly everything was moving, but that all changed the next day. Selina and I decided to go to the farmer's market in the morning and then on a hike in the afternoon. When we got home just before dinner time, Layla was in the bathroom and she was doing her makeup.

"Oh, is that tonight?" Selina squealed when she saw her.

"Yeah, we finally both had time, so we were able to set it up," I heard Layla say from in Selina's room where I sat.

I got up and walked towards the kitchen to start getting dinner prepped for Selina and I. Layla had a date? I was frustrated to learn this but not surprised. I am sure she has plenty of guys throwing themselves at her.

Suddenly I heard a knock at the door.

"Ryan, can you get there," I heard Layla yell from the bathroom.

"Yeah, sure," I walked towards the door even more frustrated.

I pulled the door open and to my surprise., Trevor was standing there.

"Uh...." he stammered his face going red, "hey Ryan, is Layla home?" he looked down towards his feet.

He was also about 4 inches taller than me, but he looked so small in the moment. "Yeah, she's just getting ready," I smirked. If I could intimidate him now maybe he would mess up their date tonight.

"Come on in, her and Selina are down the hall," I turned my back on him leaving the door open.

He walked in after me and shut the door, but he never left the entrance. I turned to look at him.

"Well, you might as well take a seat, I think she will still be a few minutes," I started getting down stuff for dinner.

"I didn't realize she was roommates with Selina," he said taking a few steps in the house but not really sitting down.

I looked right over at him. "Small world seems like just yesterday you were trying to go out with my sister," I put a little emphasis on the my.

"Haha, yeah kinda struck out on that one," he looked at the ground again.

"Don't wanna mess this one up too then, right big guy?" I looked him directly in the eye as I said it.

"Yeah, well at least this time she said yes to the date," he finally took a seat on the couch.

I let that hang in the air for a bit and started cutting some vegetables. Selina came out from down the hall and walked right past Trevor on the couch not seeming to notice him due to the layout of the house.

As she walked up to me to ask if I needed help, I leaned in and gave her a kiss that was closer to a make out and even gave her ass a little slap. When I pulled away, I saw Trevor quickly look the other direction. Bingo.

Layla finally came out about a minute later and she looked incredible. A dress that went down to about mid-thigh and hugged every curve, with a nice cardigan to cover her shoulders.

"Sorry that took so long, I am ready to go now," she was rummaging around in her purse.

"What are you guys up to tonight?" Selina looked up from where she was stirring the pasta.

"Uh, dinner and then we might come back here to watch some movies, if that is okay with you two? Trevor said his place is in shambles from a party last night right?" she turned to look at Trevor.

Trevor shot me a quick glance, "well we don't have to I mean-"

"That's no problem with us, right Selina?" I interrupted him.

"Yeah of course. We will leave the TV free for you two," Selina beamed.

They left without much else said and Selina and I had a nice night. I made Selina suck me off on the couch after dinner thinking about Trevor sitting here later. I knew I would have to try something else when they got home. Maybe I would fuck Selina in her room while they watched movies?

Later on, Selina got a text from Layla that they were on their way home now. Selina said we would head to her room now, so we went in.

"When did Layla and Trevor start talking?"

"Apparently, he has been chatting to her for a while, but he only just asked her out recently. Why?" Selina looked over at me as I fell onto the bed.

"Just surprised I guess, small world that someone from high school would start dating your roommate," I said.

"I know right, I feel like she thinks she is hotter than me since she always mentions guys checking her out to me. Little does she know no guy could hit on me because I belong to you anyways and they all know that."

A short while later we heard the door open and close and some rattling in the kitchen. I knew I needed to do something. They eventually settled down and threw on a movie. Selina and I were just in bed and she was trying to find a movie for us to watch on her laptop.

"Hey you want dessert?" I stood up.

"Uh, I have some chips in the pantry I think but won't we be interrupting their night?" she asked looking at me as I walked over to the door.

"You stay here, I'll just slip right past them, they won't even notice me," I smiled as I pulled the door open.

"Yeah okay, makes sense," Selina smiled, thinking I was being nice since she loved snacks with movies.