All Comments on 'A Bigger Bed'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Very hot fun erotic story... too much filler.. could have been just two pages.. need a followup to see what all happens

BooblingBooblingalmost 3 years ago

Hey, that was great-a great romp of a story. Loved the analogy of getting him back to fucking after a severe illness. There’s hope for us all if such a thing can happen should an illness incapacitate any one of us! 👏🏼👏🏼

gladventurergladventurerabout 2 years ago

Good story. it lacked something for me to be great. Not being critical, just honest. Not even sure what I would need for it to be great like some of your other stories. But I'll take a stab at it.

When the narrative switches to Cynthia and she's recounting her experience with the biker guys, there were a couple unresolved issues for me. What kind of pill did John give her? It sobers her up, but keeps her horny. Have to wonder? How good a guy is John really? Then afters she kisses Tim she shares the following thoughts with us:

"I kissed him back. My tongue was eagerly meeting his tongue. Jack! I felt a stab of guilt when I suddenly thought of him. The song ended and we separated. I was shaking when we returned to our table. If I had not taken the medication, I think I would have run out the door in a panic. Instead of running I sat back down next to John."

For me, this was a key moment. How would she resolve her inner conflict in this moment? Did the pill adversely affect her ability to respond in the way she really needed to? I wished she had run out the door. It would have indicated her greatest desire in that moment was to make things right with Jack, herself even. If she had, she might have realized she needed John to help her get home. She could have returned and asked him for help getting home. She could have thanked him for keeping her safe. She could have indicated that she'd still like to thank him properly for his kindness, but that she first must talk to her husband. I wished her predominant drive in that moment would have been to apologize to her husband and make sure the most important relationship in her life was solid before she shared her fantasy with him and asked his permission.

I wished you would have developed the conflict she was working through in herself more fully. I wished she would have initiated the conversation with Jack when she got home instead of waiting for him to come out to the hottub. Her stated intentions to Jack would have felt truer to me if she had. But now, I was left doubting a bit. Not her sincerity in the moment, but her commitment (her love really) to live up to her stated intentions to Jack going forward.

Maybe that was your intention, to let the reader linger in the gap between her loving intentions and the uncertainty that her lust would yet again overpower her stated love for Jack and be enacted yet again in a way that would damage their relationship. I know you sort of addressed some of that in the remainder of the story, but not enough to eliminate my uncertainty.

Anyway thanks for another meaningful story. You are excellent writer and I do enjoy the positive lean in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Inane stroke story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.