A Bike Ride in TX

Story Info
Enjoying a cheating Indian wife's ass.
1.7k words
3.87
35.3k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cold winter is back here in Wisconsin. With that being said I told Gwen I was going to go to Houston, TX to remodel our house we rent out on Air B&B and ride.

Now I am at a Texas BBQ restaurant. I spot three Indian women looking at me and talking then looking again. I like how the shortest one looks. Long black hair that goes past her ass. She is in a green sari with a cream white blouse, petticoat combo. It is not the outfit that I like it is her noise ring, anklet and very tall strappy spike heels with bright red toes on her small feet. I am sure the heels are to make up for her height (around five foot). Oh, the thing I forgot to say her tits are hug and jig as she wakes so I am sure they are natural.

After a while I see the women say good bye to each other and as two leave the short on goes to the bathroom having to walk right by me. I smile as I see her eyes keep looking at me the complete time.

As the short bitch leaves, I am right behind her. Once outside I say, "What to ride on my bike?"

Turning she holds up her left hand showing me a large rock replying, "I'm married."

To which I respond, "I didn't as if you are married, I asked if you want to ride." Then I climb on my bike.

She looks around for a second then climbs on the back and off we go. As we take off and I enjoy as she will hug me tight as I speed up. I make sure we take tight turns and go very fast as we head out of town.

After about an hour we stop on a country road on top of a hill. First, she climbs the bike saying, "I hope you are not a killer because I have no idea where we are."

I just smile and laugh. We enjoy the view well she is looking around and I am looking at her lol. Making small talk I find out she is in an arranged marriage to an Indian doctor (no big surprised) and she has lived in the states for less than a year plus my tattoos as well as being a biker.

At one point after feeling comfortable with me she asked, "Have you ever raped anyone?"

My response was "Fuck no I just encourage the bitch to do as I ask."

Giving me a questionable look, I demand for her to take off her top to show me those tits. Again, she response quickly "No way I'm a married woman."

I laugh reminding her she has no idea where we are and if she doesn't do as I demand I will leave her ass here and she will have to walk home and even if she tries to get a Lift to pick her up where would you tell them where she is.

I could see her trying to think of a way to get out of this, however she knew she had little choice. So first removes the sari followed by the blouse leaving the bra on. "There see perve." She said angerly.

"Now the bra bitch. I want to see them." My smile has left my face and knew I was not liking her words.

The bra unhooked from the front which she unhooked, slipping it off. At first, she covered as much as she could then lowered her hands putting them behind her back. The big tits sag a bit but not much because is young (22 years old) the nipple is large and a nice dark brown if not black.

I smile as I tell her to hand me the bra. Looking at the tag I see it reads 34DD. The second she hands me the bra her hands once again returned behind her back.

I tell her to turn around seeing her wriest crossed, taking the bra I tight her wriest together. I then spine her around so I can see her reaction.

Her head is hanging down but I also see her eyes are looking at my crotch. By now yes, I am getting hard. I ask, "Have you ever seen a white cock before." No words just shaking her head no. "Do you want to see my cock?" There is a slight pause and then shacking yes.

I don't really have to do anything as she starts to go to her knees. I undo my jeans pulling them down as my cock flips out smacking her noise. That is how close she is.

Looking right at how big it is I ask, "Do you want to suck it?" She shacks her head yes. "No bitch you need to say it."

"Aaaa yes sir I want to suck it." The reason why I wanted her to say it is because I now have my phone out and I am videoing. I slowly move forward as her mouth opens as I slide in.

After sucking it for a short while I am getting about half my cock in. I demand she look up. She does and for the first time she sees I am taking a video.

Her eyes widen yet never lets my cock leave her mouth. I love the view, the arms behind her back tied, the black hair hiding some of the bra and ass in the petticoat, her lips full of cock. But the best part is running off of her chin which is spit and precum that drips on those big jigging tits.

I tell her in Hindi that a real whore can deep throat taking in all cock. The word whore in Hindi hit home as with every time she pushes in it goes in farther and farther until I feel my balls hitting her chin.

Please that the bitch now can deep throat I grab a hand full of black hair pulling her off and back to standing. I drag her over to the bike bending her over the seat. She is gagging as she tries to recover from a throat full of cock.

I grab the petticoat pulling it down with her panty. The sight is not what I like, because there is so much hair and being mixed with her desire the smell is so strong.

"Please don't fuck me I am married. Please let me keep blowing you just please sir please don't fuck my vagina."

My hand leases the hair and the thumb on that hand fines her asshole. As I push it in with a loud huff of air leaving her lungs. Keeping my thumb in that asshole the other hand is rubbing my cock head on her clit.

"It is not a vagina it is a cunt. That is what a whore (in Hindi) has. Now if you are a good Indian wife you will bag me to fuck your asshole keeping yourself for your husband." I am now fucking my thumb in and out and the cock head keeps rubbing her clit.

Tears streaming down her face she whispers "Fuck my ass."

"What"

A little louder "Fuck my ass."

"I didn't hear you; did you say fuck my asshole Sir?"

Tears rolling down her cheeks like a river she repeats, "Yes Sir fuck my asshole fuck it and not my cunt. You're so big please, please go slow I am sure you will kill me if you don't."

I remove the thumb to replace it with my cock head. "Are you sure you want it in your ass?"

With a very weak voice. "Sir fuck my asshole."

I push in more stopping, "Do you want more cock in that ass?"

The tears roll and whimpering continues. "Sir fuck my asshole."

I push in more repeating the question and getting the same answer. This keeps going tell I am all the way in. Then I start fucking slowly at first and picking up speed. Her voice also changes from pain to pleasure. I am sure it is helping by rubbing her clit. As I also start to feel her pushing back as I keep repeating how she is like a whore.

Taking the pounding over and over I keep playing with the clit and my other hand squeezes the jigging tits. I am glad the handle bars have a spot for my cell phone because I am going to enjoy watching this over as well as showing it to my three bitches at home.

By now we both cannot hold off any long and as I start to fill her ass, she squirts for the first time in her life. All over she just lays on the seat repeating, "Fuck I have never cummed before in my life fuck."

As I slip out, I was pleased that the bitch even with her hands still tied slips back to her knees to lick my cock clean of ass and cum. Once clean I help her back up. Cum leading from her ass down the tights, I untie her wriest. She asks if she can clean it off.

I respond by asking when she expects her husband home? Then I allow her to pull up the panty's and petticoat not cleaning any off. Tits still in view as if it is the most normal thing in the world, she tells me he is gone for a week at a conference.

I let her see some of the video we just made as I ask if she wishes to spend the rest of the week with me?

Never taking her eyes from my phone she responds yes Sir as long as when she has to talk with her husband he cannot see or hear me in the background.

I keep the bra in my saddle bag as I let her finish putting on her blouse and sari. As she does, she asks what is my name. I respond you can call me Sir, what is yours to which she response Shamla. Then once on the bike she kisses my neck whispering in my ear fuck my cunt please Sir I will be your three-hole whore.