A Bindr Experience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make them shake," the man tells me now. It then occurs to me, that the man isn't going to do anything sexual to me, like touch anywhere that matters. That's a bit odd. I think maybe it is because he's a bit scared.

Figuring this out gives me a bit of hope. Maybe this won't be so bad. Maybe it'll be humiliating, but I won't be hurt or even sexually used. It's this hope that makes me do as he wants and I roll my shoulders. When I do, my breasts jiggle and shake, causing the waiting crowd to cheer and laugh.

I stop shaking, but he tells me to keep going. That's when I see he's recording me doing this. So, for the rest of his time, he just has me shake my breasts as he records. Every so often he tells me to do it harder or faster. After a while of doing this my shoulders get tired so I begin to bend my knees to make my breasts bounce, to which he excitedly watches.

"Times up," the guard says. The customer then walks off looking as happy as possible. There's no complaints or look of longing back at me. He looks as if he had the time of his life as he hurriedly looks at his cell. He doesn't even care that he's not taking his cuffs or gag.

The next man goes to the cashier booth and pays for his item. Like before, the guard tells him when to start and the man hurriedly moves up to me. This time the guy is much more excited, making his 50ish face rather red.

"Turn around, now darkie," he tells me as if in a hurry. I look at him, not able to see what he purchased. On purpose I go slow as the slower I go, the less time he has. I am now turned around, facing the front door, wondering what he is about to do.

I let out a squeal when I get a sharp smack on my butt. It's a very sharp smack too, like from a paddle. It hurts so bad that I attempt to turn around to protect myself, but the guard steps forward. I thought he was going to take whatever it is from the guy, but instead he grabs my head and forces it downward. He forces me to bend until my head is pressed against a nearby shelf.

The man goes to town spanking me with the damn thing. Instead of smacking me with it, waiting and going again, he rapidly spanks me over and over as fast as he can. It's almost like he's trying to enter the book of world records for spanking. It's very painful, which makes me do a small dance as I lift my feet to deal with the pain.

As the man spanks me, I hear him talking. Well, not so much talking but angry grunting and insults. He says things like how my black ass knows that I deserve this. That I'm so sick I probably love it and love getting fucked by white men. He even says how he knows I deserve worse and so he'll give it to me.

For 3 straight minutes, the bastard spanks me, turning my ass into a red mess. It only took a few seconds before tears were flowing out of me from the pain. He's just so heavy handed as he does it. I've been spanked before, but those were playful and taunting spanks, not hard smacks. It doesn't take long before every inch of my bottom stings and throbs as he makes sure to get all of it.

Finally, his time is up and he leaves, but he makes sure to give one final smack on his way out, to which the crowd laughs. I stay bent and crying as the next customer purchases his stuff, no one knowing I'm crying as the gag muffles all sound and no one can see my tears.

When the new man is told he can start, he comes up to me and tells me to turn around. Trying to stop the tears, I turn and face him, feeling more scared and helpless than before. My ass stings horribly. I have a feeling it'll be a month before I can sit normally.

Now facing the new guy, I see what he has. At first I thought it was a fly swatter, only it isn't made of plastic and looks in better quality. And the 'swatter' part is larger than normal.

And then he swats it on the side of my right boob. It's not a hard hit at all but more like a soft slap to get my attention. I yelp at this, mainly from the surprise and then take a step back. This makes the guard warn me to stop moving or I'll be tied down. At this, the man hits me again with it, only on my left breast.

"Look at me, right in the eyes," the man orders as if I am his slave. He is very worked up to the point I think he may climax in his pants. Not sure if it is the site of me that does this to him, or the knowledge he's gets to do this to me.

I look him in the eyes and notice something that sends a wave of humiliation over me. Dear me, he's much older. He's white like the rest, but he has to be 70. And now he's getting to not only see a young naked woman, but use that thing on me.

I consider looking away to try and waste his time as this might be too much humiliation for me to take. From what the last guy did, I'm not in a hurry for my poor breasts to be abused in that same way. But there is one thing that stops me from doing this: the guard. So I look directly at the old man's eyes where I see an intense amount of lust and hate.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

He slaps each breast one after the other. At first it is not too bad. Much like someone playfully slapping my boob to make it jiggle. Just slapping the side with a quick swat to make it jiggle. But he gets harder and harder. And they are no longer quick swats but hard swings.

Soon he's smacking each breast so hard it swings into the other and makes my body jerk. Already I feel my breasts starting to swell from the abuse. I know he could hit harder and faster, so it isn't lost on me that he's holding back but that doesn't help much.

As I stand here, my body starts to feel warm. It's the humiliation. Each time I feel it, it morphs and changes into a dark sexual tingling. Each smack makes this happen, helped by the fact I have to look him in the eyes as he does this to me. Furthermore, the look in his eyes shows he truly believes he is above me. That I'm just some dumb young thing that deserves this.

The dark feeling I have isn't helped from what I hear. First the clapping sound he makes each time he hits them starts to feel hypnotic. And then there's what the crowd of men watching say. From "look at those black tits go," to "hit the bitch harder," to "Hit right on the black bitch's nipples!" Each one serves to break my dignity a little bit more, wearing me down.

Now he starts to hit my breasts from underneath. Hits them hard so they bounce upward then land back down hard. This feels so strange and humiliating that it does something to me. It fills me with an unknown feeling that I can't place. It makes me ashamed as well as feels me with joy. This feeling is rich with humiliation, but there is clearly something pleasant about it.

Then I understand what I am feeling, and try to stop it, for I'm about to cum. I don't believe it when I figure it out as this is too horrible to acknowledge. I fight hard as I can feel I'm really about to have an orgasm...from having my tits spanked by an old man. This is going to far if it happens.

I feel my orgasm building to the point of no return, so I decide to do the only thing I can think of, which is move. I step to my right, trying to get out of the way of his spanks, but the guard steps forward and grabs me by the hair. Grabs a tight handful of my hair and yanks up, HARD. It makes me go to my tiptoes while yelping as it feels like my hair is ripped out. It even makes the guy spanking me stop.

With a nod from the guard, the guy resumes the spanking of my breasts again, only this time I can't move. I'm literally on my tiptoes feeling like he may rip my hair out at any moment. And it takes just a few hits to put me right back into the feeling. The feeling like a shaken bottle of coke about to erupt.

And then it happens. I cum. I close my eyes as the waves come, making me groan into my gag. The man still slaps my breasts from under, making each bounce when hit, only he goes extremely fast now. The slapping turns into stinging, which turns into moans from me. It's not the world's best orgasm but it doesn't need to be. I let it runover, making the fierce waves cause me to squirm.

As my orgasm fades, his time ends. My hair is let go so I can rest against the shelves behind me as the man moves away. Panting, I stay as I am as I can hear the crowd clearly talking and asking if I just came. It doesn't help that I'm breathing hard to show that I did. Gosh, they must think I am a whore. That I do this for a living or something.

The next man walks towards me having paid for his stuff. The moment I see him I let out a pained and angry protest. He too has some of the spanking-sticks.

"Sorry, it's the cheapest thing in the store," I hear Jessica say as she must have seen my expression. The crowd laughs at this, where a great number of them hold theirs out, revealing they too are going to spank me.

When the man approaches, I try hard to hold back tears. I'm assuming he's going to spank my ass again. At least it has had time to rest, if only a few minutes. Still is going to be horrible. Or maybe after the sick show I just did, he'll want to slap my breasts around as well.

"Spread your legs," the man grunts after being told to start, slapping the end of the spank-stick into his hand. I immediately whimper as well as let my eyes widen. When he says this, there are claps of approval from the crowd, showing they were waiting for this.

I part my legs, to which he presses the spanking end right against my womanhood. He rubs it there, then moves it up and down, tracing my pussy with it. And then he lowers it to my knees, then lifts to smack me right in my sensitive place.

Not wanting a repeat, the guard comes over as I yelp from the feel of it, grabbing me by the hair again to hold me in place. The man laughs at this as he gets to repeatedly smack me between my legs, right on my pussy. He doesn't do it hard at all, more playfully. But it's clear he loves the twitching and the sounds I make as to be hit there is embarrassing as well as painful. It sends sharp shocks all over my body that seem to bounce around. It almost feels like it is shocking me.

He proceeds to slap at my thighs, then right on my clit before going back to hitting as much of my womanhood as he can. And after about a minute, I sort of get used to it. It actually starts to feel sort of good. It starts to make me feel the same as when my breasts where being spanked.

The 50ish white guy that is doing this is quiet, but in my own head, I begin to say...things I think he would say. Things that make this feel even hotter. Things that I wish he would say like the other guy. Things like how my black pussy deserves this. That this is my punishment for being naked in a porn shop. Punishment for using that fucking app again after what happened. Punishment for falling for this all over again.

After a while I close my eyes and just feel the feelings. This makes me even warmer as I get into the mood of it, repeating things I think should be say. I sink into this so far that I barely noticed that he's stopped spanking me.

This is when I see his time is up and another man is headed towards me after paying. Even my hair has been let go and I didn't notice. I was truly in my own little world of dark pleasure there.

"Now those fat black tits are wayyyyyy too big not to do this," this new man says. This man is the worst of all so far. He's very overweight but has an expression as if he's god's greatest man. That I should be excited he is even talking to me, let alone wants to play with me.

He pulls out something made of rope, but what is is...I dunno. It looks to be a long rope but there's a loop on one end. Then he pulls out another one of these. In a way it makes me think of a smaller lasso, but the rope is much softer looking.

I just look at the toys confused, wondering what in the hell they may be. He then moves forward with one of them, opening the loop as he does. This concerns me as it looks like something that might be used to choke me. But then I catch the guard's eye and he gives a look that says 'be good and he won't have to hurt me". This scares me worse than the customer so I just nod at the guard.

I let out a groan as he shows what this thing is. He slides the loop over my right boob and puts it right at the base of my tit. Then he pulls on the rope to tighten it. He's going to tie each of my breasts.

As he tightens it tighter and tighter, I winch and jerk. Once the loop is tightened, he wraps the excess rope around the breast to help tie it. He goes around and around my boob, pulling on it hard to make it painfully tight. Then he ties it off, letting the extra rope trail to the ground.

Damn this hurts. The last time my breasts were tied, it made them sensitive for like a month. At least the rope isn't itchy but smooth. After all, it was meant to do this.

It takes him less than a minute to do the other tit, as he goes as fast as he can. Once finished, he steps back to look at his work. Each boob throbs and pulses as they are tied extremely tight. They somehow seem larger now, as if targets.

The worst part of this isn't the pain or the throbbing, but his smile. That smile screams how stupid he thinks I look. How he feels he deserves to do this to me. It hits me with a powerful wave of humiliation as with a gagged mouth and cuffed hands, I can't disagree.

He then takes the long ropes that hangs down from each of my breasts and throws them over my shoulders. There has to be at least five feet of excess rope for each, which is crazy. How much rope do you need to do this to a set of breasts? Then again, the rope might be for tying more than just boobs.

I gasp as the man kneels in front of me, where I think he's about to do something to my womanhood. My body tenses as I wait for his touch. But he doesn't. Instead, he grabs the ends of both ropes from between my legs. He grabs each of them in one hand and pulls them between my legs, still keeping that smile.

I protest loudly when he stands up and lifts the ropes. Both ropes move upward between my legs, finding their way into my womanhood, parting my lips and pressing against my clit. He holds the ropes and tugs constantly, making the ropes press not just against my insides, but against my clit with each tug. He tugs on the ropes faster, making me protest louder and shake my head no as my poor clit becomes trapped between the ropes.

"Walk little doggie," he says and laughs while starting to move backward. Red faced, I start to walk forward towards him as he keeps the rope high up. It's only when I start to walk that I see him doing this is making my breasts lift up from the base as the rope lifts them.

"Bark doggie. Bark for all these nice men," he then orders as he leads me closer to the crowd. Tears fall from this as it is way too humiliating to be real. Being led naked towards a group of horny men with your tits tied and hands cuffed, knowing they will use and molest you in who knows how many ways.

"Woof! WOOF!" I yell into my gag, causing most to laugh and clap. They don't hear what I say as I'm gagged, but they get the point. This makes my head feel so warm that I wouldn't be surprised if it explodes.

And then I cum again. It's the way my clit is trapped between the ropes. It's pressed and rubbed, the tugs of them sending me into hyperdrive.

"That's right, cum. Cum like a whore with your big black titties all tied up," the man mocks as he keeps tugging. Utterly embarrassed, I can't help but to thrust my hips forward towards him to makes the waves even stronger. They move over me, coming from a dark place between my legs. They get intense too, making me moan and downright scream into my gag.

"Times up," the guard tells the man, and he instantly lets go. I nearly fall to my knees at this, my panting so bad I get scared I may pass out. My poor womanhood feels like it is on fire. I didn't know ropes could do that. I didn't know I could cum from something like that.

"If I get this...could I move that display?" the next customer asks Jessica as he purchases whatever he has. I'm now resting against her booth, much closer to the men. As strange as it sounds, I like being this close to them. It lets them see me up close. Let's them see what the others did, and what they get to use. Then I see just how far I'm falling into the black hole of my kinks and am ashamed.

"Sure," Jessica answers the guy, clearly happy how this is going. And she should be. I bet she's made at least $2000 so far. With all the guys here, I'd be surprised if she doesn't make over $50,000.

The man pays and then Jessica asks the guard to help the man. Excited, the 30 something man moves to the other end of the cashier booth. There he pulls out one of the items he got, which is a dildo. A big floppy dildo. Then in a surprising move, he slams it onto the wall of the booth, where it sticks. Oh. It's one of those suction dildos.

"Come on," the guard grunts, motioning with his finger for me to come over where he's put the dildo. With another whimper, I start walking, feeling my now tied boobs bouncing as I walk.

Once close enough the guard grabs me by the shoulders. Acting as if I'm just an object to move and pose, he pushes me against the booth, then pushes my head downward to make me bend. He's very rough with me, not caring if what he does hurts or not.

I'm bent over now, my hands still cuffed behind me and my ass inches away from the side of the booth. Then I feel the customer lining up the dildo with my entrance. Normally I would whimper or beg for them not to do it, but this time I don't. I just stay as I am, letting the humiliation of the fact that one man is making me bend while the other is about to insert a dildo in my pussy.

He puts the end of the dildo between my lips and then inserts it. Now inside, I'm made to walk backward. When I do, the dildo moves deeper in me, making me moan and gasp. They at least go slow to give me a chance to try and get comfortable with it. The dildo is much larger than anything I've ever used. But soon my ass presses against the wall as all of the thing is inside me.

The guard then pushes a display towards me. It's the sort of display that has wheels, but you can lock them. The display has tons of DVDs on it, some of which fall down, not that anyone cares. As it moves towards me, I'm confused on what is about to happen. I get even more confused when the guard turns the display so the wall of it is facing me as he pushes it.

The customer laughs as he slams another suction dildo, but this time on the wall of the display. My protests come again as the display is wheeled even close to me, where the dildo is at mouth level. It gets so close that I have to turn my head and still feel the damn dildo poke me in my cheek.

The guard locks down the display then holds the back of my neck tight as the man undoes my ball gag. When the gag comes off, tons of drool comes out. But I'm not even given the chance to say a single word before the dildo goes in my mouth. The customer holds it and just shoved it inside to gag me again. And worse, the display is wheeled even closer, making the dildo go deep in my mouth.

I'm stuck like this. There's no way for me stand up, which means no way to get the dildo out of my mouth or out of my pussy. I'm being fucking spit roasted like this.

"Here...we...go," the customer says gleefully as he puts his hands on my hips. He pulls me towards the display, making my body move forward...and the dildo to go so far in my mouth that I begin to gag. But then he pulls my hips the other way, causing the dildo in my mouth to pull back, but to make the one in my pussy to go deep all over again. He repeats this, over and over, basically double teaming me with dildos. When I am pulled forward, I'm gagged with one. When I go the other, it's shoved deep in my pussy.

One moment I'm gagging, the next I'm moaning as a dildo goes deeper than anyone has inside me. I can't even turn my head as I'm locked in this bent over position. I'm stuck like this. Stuck while getting fucked in the most humiliating manner. In a way, I think I would prefer two guys doing this to me instead of freaking dildos.