A Bindr Experience Ch. 03

Story Info
She tries the app again, going to a familiar porn shop.
12.7k words
4.62
19.6k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of non-consent, raceplay, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of political or societal protest but as entertainment.

A Bindr Experience Ch 3/The Overwhelming Porn Show Incident Pt 04

"Ok Keshia, everything is perfectly fine," I say out loud as I park my car. I've parked in the store next door to where I'm going. I do this to give me a better sense of feeling safe, but that's laughable. It's laughable because of what I'm planning to do, as well as what has happened to me before.

This will be the third time I use the app called "Bindr." It's an app like Tinder, but this one focuses on people wanting to have, ummm, BDSM or CNC related fantasies, you know? Sort of like a kinkier version of Tinder.

Now before you think too badly of me, or Tinder, the app is very safe. To sign up you have to have a background check and there's a host of precautions. It also makes you check in and out during the experience with whatever partner you find. Not to mention that it checks on you after. And if it doesn't hear from you, it alerts the police.

I stare at the sign of where I'm about to go, feeling that same old feeling of fear and excitement. I still can't believe I'm doing this, even if I've done it twice now. I mean...I'm a nerd. I know I am. And I actually like being a nerd. Hell, I wrote a paper for my English 2304 college class regarding how much better Zach Synder's Justice League is compared to Joss We-dumb's.

With a deep breath I straighten out my baggy Batgirl t-shirt. Having learned from the two pervious adventures, I'm wearing clothes that I don't care about, as well as packed a few outfits in my car just in case. I run my hands over my body a few times, feeling that strange aroused feeling that I get. Where I know my body is about to go through some, well, let's just say "punishing" moments. That's why I wear such baggy clothes as when you are 5'3 and have a thicker frame with a GG bust, people notice.

"I can do this," I tell myself. I do so want to do it too. It's just the last two times...were different. Both times my partner changed what was to happen. The first was to be a single guy "forcing" me as I walked home. That ended up being him using and abusing me with a huge crowd watching. The second time was supposed to a fake robbery in which the robber would "force" me as well. That ended up with me being paraded around naked on a redneck street, where everyone that wanted got a turn with me.

Granted, both were extremely hot. Each time was intense and made me orgasm hard many times. Only, what if this is the same? That my partner is planning to twist what's supposed to happen? In the end, what if this happens and it ends bad? Really bad?

I tell myself this time will be different. First, my partner is a nerd like me. Huge nerd. Nerds don't lie to each other...I hope. Also, this time is going to be much tamer. Nothing like the last time. Sure, I told him all the kinks I had, in which I know some might be considered extreme, but this time will be nothing like that at all. This time will be different.

All that is going to happen is that I'm going to go inside the...ummm...the porn shop next door. I'll go to look at the videos or something. My partner will then, at some point come up behind me, and start to grope me. If and when I start to say something, he's to tell me to be quiet, and he'll keep going even if there are people nearby or not. I told him he can read the scene to see how far he can go.

See, easy and simple. Not even going to have to remove anything and it still should be really hot. There's not even a racial aspect this time, unlike the past two times. My partner this time was very much down with whatever I wanted to do. Said I could do something extreme and crazy, or simple and calm.

Knowing I have to do this now or I'll risk never doing it, I start to walk. I walk across the parking lot and into the porn shop's parking lot. As I walk, I pull out my cell and start the app. By the time I reach the front door, it's started.

With a very deep breath, I press the START button. It alerts Bindr as well as my partner that I'm here. If I don't put in my code later and say that I'm still alright, it'll send the cops to this location, to which they can track me via GPS. But enough about that, this time is going to be different.

As I enter the store, I try hard not to look out of place. That I'm just a customer here for something to help during sex. Only I know I stick out, badly. First, on first glance there are a lot of guys in the store. Not that they are doing anything gross or anything, they are just looking about and shopping. The only other woman is the chick behind the cashier station.

Secondly, I'm the only black person that I see. Everyone is mostly white with a few Hispanic guys. This really doesn't matter, but just adds to the feeling of being the odd person out here. Not to mention everyone else looks to be at least in their 40s while I'm 21.

Also, there's a lot of guys here. I didn't know porn shops were so popular. There has to be, what, two dozen guys in the small shop? I was expecting maybe 5 at most.

Trying to act normal, or as normal as someone can be here, I go down an aisle and look about. I've picked a safe aisle that has funny t-shirts in it with vulgar images. Not sure if I could go to any hardcore aisles at the moment as I'm still so nervous.

As I look about, I glance around for my partner. I know what he looks like as we traded pics and even videochatted once. Only I don't see him anywhere. The app let me know he was already here, so where is he?

"Keshia?" A female voice asks. Confused by this, I turn to see the cashier looking at me. Her cashier booth/island thing is in the middle of the store, with a bit of space around it. I happen to be at the end of this aisle which is near to it.

In the brief moment before I respond, I look closely at her. I don't think I know her, but she does look familiar. It's weird. Like she's related to someone I know or something.

"I...I'm sorry," she says and there's a look of regret as well as excitement on her face. Hearing this makes me a bit nervous. How does she know my name? Does she know me?

"Sorry about what?" I ask, confused. She keeps looking at me, and her face looks just so familiar to me. I just wish I knew where I know her from. Can't be high school as she is older than I am. Maybe I saw her at the college?

"You see...last year I did this, well, crazy-ass promotion that went over like gangbusters," she says and then pauses as something pops in her head.

"Huh. Wonder where that word comes from...gangbusters. Where their people who job it was, was to bust gangs? Huh. Strange that we use that word without knowing what it means," she tells me in what is clearly an A.D.D. mini-rant to herself.

My eyes open wide as I recognize her. In a single moment many different emotions erupt from me as I figure it out. That sense of being tricked hits for the third time, sending cold fear over me. Terror flows as well as I know I must be in big trouble. And then another part of me feels curious and excited, wondering what is about to happen.

"Evan?!" I exclaim, recognizing the face of my partner from Bindr. Yes, Evan from Binder. I can see it now. It's her eyes that recognize. Those pretty eyes. In the videochat she hid her hair with a beanie and her face with a face mask. I didn't think must of it as she said she was in a public place, but it was to hide her feminine features. She was just pretending to be a guy.

"Actually, my name is Jessica," she comments, looking sheepish. I sway as I stare at her, confounded that this has happened again. I've been catfished! And now, I don't think I want to know the reason.

"Like I was saying, the promotion we ran worked really, really well and we made so much money. This is my father's shop, and he's a really good guy, but he didn't know about it or else he would have stopped it. And he was so mad at me when I gave him the money, but he forgave me in time. And he didn't spend the money either, just kept it in savings. Could have gone and bought a fancy car or something, but no. saved all of it," Jessica explains rapidly. As she talks, I recognize the nerdy stylings of Evan, further cementing it was her the entire time.

"But then COVID hit, you know? And all the money slowly got spent as no one was coming in to buy anything," she explains, looking rather sad.

"W-What? Why? What does this have to do with me?" I ask upset, my confusion at what is happening outweighing the voice that tells me to run. A part of me does want to slap her, but as she is behind a plexiglass wall, that is impossible.

"I figured it wouldn't be so bad, you know? I mean, the stuff that's going to happen is right down your alley. You told me yourself all the things you wish you could try. And it really is an intense and awesome experience and I would know! I was the one in the promotion last time and it was one of the best times of my life. Sure, took me a few weeks to realize it, but I still think about that day all the time," she says excitedly.

"I...I...I think I should go," I stammer out, taking a step back. I'm still not sure what is going on, but it is clear she brought me here for some sort of 'promotion.' Any porn store promotion has to be bad news.

Jessica then pulls the top flyer from a small stack of them she has next to her. She puts it through the plexiglass opening for to take. As if in a dream, I reach out and grab it, curious to what it says.

"You are invited to the secret, super fun, happy time, sex toy party! Join us for the party where you will be able to use the toys you purchase from the store on a willing participant. No matter what the toy is!

Note, if you discuss this party with anyone or break any of the set rules, you will be removed. There will be security to ensure all rules are followed.

Rules of the party:

  1. All items must be purchased during the party and are 3x the price marked.
  2. You must wait your turn for use of the subject.
  3. You are allowed 3 minutes with the subject to use your purchase.
  4. No fighting, arguing or rude comments or the promotion is ended immediately.
  5. If the subject says no, goes limp, or shows any other signs to not proceed, YOU STOP.
  6. Have fun!

My eyes, which are as wide as saucers, move from the flyer to her. Then I see movement in the corner of my eye. Turning just slightly, I see a man walk calmly to the front door. This man is clearly a security guard, even if he's not wearing a uniform but a black t-shirt. Not sure if he's an off-duty policemen, but he has the vibe of someone that's worked serious security for a long time. And then he locks the door and flips the sign to "Closed."

"Like I said, I'm sorry. I really am," Jessica apologizes, sounding like she really means it. Still holding the flyer, I stare at her in utter shock.

"I...I would do it myself, but, once is enough, you know? It messed me up for a long time, especially seeing the guys that did stuff to me come back into the shop. So I thought I could find someone that's into this sort of stuff. That they wouldn't mind, you know, this being done to them," She continues as I remain silent from shock.

"But you should have fun. I told a lot of them the kinks you liked, so they will probably purchase stuff to do it to you," Jessica says, as if this is a positive thing. I sway now, seeing just how many people are in the store. And how they all have something in their hands.

"Attention ladies and gentlemen...and all dirty old men. The party is starting! Now, please listen to the guard, remember the rules and we all can have a great night!" Jessica then announces into a microphone, which then broadcasts through the store.

Like dogs when it is dinner time, men rush towards the center of the store where the cashier's station is. There behind it is a roped off section which is clearly meant as the line to wait in. The men pile in here, looking excited and leering as they stare at me.

"Oh, you bitch," I tell Jessica, seeing how she's safe inside her booth, protected by plexiglass and a door. Protected by the men not looking at her with crazy lust but at me. She set this up beautifully.

"Like I said, I was in your place last time. I know what it's like," she says with a half apologetic, half "you will like it" expression. If there wasn't any plexiglass, I think I would give her at least one good punch. Maybe a hundred of them instead.

A shadow moves over me, which is odd as I'm in a store and it's nighttime. Then I see it's the security guard's shadow. He towers over me and is as big as a house if it was made of muscles as he steps in front of me.

This guy scares me. I think he probably scares everyone here which is why he's working security. None of these guys would dare mess with him. If they did, I'm sure he could easily handle out of shape adult babies that are in line.

"Alright, go ahead, remove the clothes," the security guard says. He says it without emotion which adds to my fear. I don't think he cares...about any of this. That this is a job, and he's going to do the job. If anyone prevents him, he'll fix them.

Having told me what to do, he walks past me to move to the crowd where he starts yelling out instructions. I'm still in a state of shock that I just stare at him as he talks. When I do start to think, I try to come up with a way out of this. Well, the door is locked, so there's no going out that way. I'm sure there's an emergency door somewhere in this shop, but I have a feeling I would be grabbed before I reach it. And in any case, I would have to run past that line of men and I doubt they would let me leave.

Then I get the idea that I could explain to everyone that this is a mix-up, that I'm not, well, a prostitute for them to molest. That Jessica tricked me and she should be the one getting this done to her. But I don't think that would go over well. The men all stare at me with a hungry, leering manner and don't even seem to acknowledge Jessica. I think many are set on having sexy time with a young black chick, which I doubt they have done before. If they got upset, it might turn into a mob or something and they all very much look worked up.

Humiliated even worse than any time before, I make up my mind to go through with it by untying my shoes. For the third fucking time, I start to undress for a fucking crowd. Only this time the crowd starts to clap as I do.

First I remove my shoes and then socks. As I do this, I wonder if any of them have figured out that I'm not a hooker. That I'm a normal girl forced into doing this. That professional sex workers don't wear clothes like I do.

My jeans are unbuttoned now, to which I slide them down to reveal my bare legs. When I do, there's lots of whistling and cat calls to make my face redden. Once my jeans are off, I grab the bottom of my shirt. I then lift it up, to which I hear a series of grasps as the men see my bust. Sure, I have a bra on, but it shows just how large my breasts are.

In just my bra and panties now, I sigh. I then gather my jeans and shirt, folding them to put on a shelf next to me. I look at them longingly, much like they are a glass of cold water after walking ten miles on a hot day.

With a sigh, I reach behind me and unclasp my bra, as I know that's what they want to see first. To see the black chick's huge knockers. My bra loosens, and then I allow it to slide down to expose my bare breasts to them. Instantly there's grasps, whistling and many cheers.

"I'll give $50 for the bra!" Someone shouts as I hold it in my hand. Right after, someone else shouts that he'll pay 100. The security guard looks to Jessica for what to do, and she sort of shrugs as if to say, "hey, why not?"

The security guard steps to me, and my bra is snatched out of my hand, surprising me. He then walks to some man, carrying my bra. The security guard receives a few bills and then hands over my bra. They sold my bra.

Humiliated, I watch as the man holds it up for all to see. The crowd looks at it, all very interested. Then the man puts one of the cups on the top of his head as if it was a hat. This gets a lot of laughs as someone yells that my tits are bigger than his head.

This starts a small bidding war for my panties. They actually start shouting prices for my panties, even if I'm still wearing them. Feeling like an object, I take the waistband of my panties in my hands and pull them down, exposing my shaved self.

Once I step out of them to become completely naked, the bidding has stopped. And so when the security returns, I hold out my panties for him to take. He takes them without saying anything, exchanging them with another man in the crowd. The very first thing this man does...is smell them.

In a daze, I stand with one arm over my breasts and the other hand cupping my womanhood. What puts me in a daze isn't the fact that I'm naked or that I've been tricked so badly. It's from the fact they are now bidding for my shirt and jeans. Sure enough, both are then sold, with the guard taking both, uncaring of what I'm to do when I leave.

"Hands at your side," the guard tells me when he comes back. Still in my daze, I let my arms drop so all of my naked body can be seen. There is clapping now. At first I think it is for the guys that purchased my clothes, but then I see it is directed at me. That all of them are staring and clapping for me being naked. This is humiliating in and of itself, but then I can see several guys leaving the line to run to various shelves to buy other products once they see me like this.

The security guard then motions for the first guy in line. This man moves to the cashier's station, where he drops three boxes. I'm forced to wait and watch as I'm not even allowed to cover myself. The man then happily pays over $200 for whatever he brought, which surprises me. Man, horny guys will pay for anything.

"3 minutes, now," the security guard says while looking at his watch. The man, who is a 40ish white man that is at least good shape with an ok face moves up to me. He tears open one box and then brings up the item inside.

"Open wide," he taunts as he holds up a black ball gag. Humiliated and turning my eyes to look away, he brings it to my mouth. As I know I don't have much choice, I open wide for him, to which the ball forces me to open even wider. Like open my mouth all the way. A moment later, the gag is tied around my head, super tight, making sure I can't say anything.

I let out a whimper as the man moves behind me. I started to turn but he holds my shoulders to make me stay as I am, looking at the line of men. He then grabs my wrists from behind to pull them behind my back. This makes my whimper grow louder as he quickly snaps a furry set of handcuffs to trap my hands behind me.

Normally I would be panicking at this point. Being gagged and having my hands trapped is scary serious as I won't be able to stop anyone. But after the past two Bindr times, I've sort of accepted it. In a sick way, I just go with it, as if I knew this is how I was going to end up.

The last thing he purchased was a collar. It's a fancy looking collar too. Only I don't really like the name that is on the collar, which I think is the point. For the black leather collar has a name plate that reads; "Dumb black bitch."

He giggles like a schoolboy as he puts it around my neck. Then the giggling bastard hands his cell to the guard. To this I do start to panic. No, no pictures! Something like that could ruin my life! What if one of them finds my Facebook and posts them?!

But it is already too late. The man stands next to me and puts an arm around me as the guard takes the picture. He then takes another picture of the man pointing at my chest and looking amazed. He does a series of poses with me, all very demeaning and humiliating for me. It hits me hard, making me feel not human at all.