A Bindr Experience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, well, you missed checking in on Bindr a few times during this session, so the police are going to show up in a little bit," she tells me, now leaning over to look at me in this position. My face is still pressed against the glass, my eyes rolling in pleasure.

"This is what is going to happen," Jessica says, sounding more serious than ever. I'm now not even able to moan. Instead, I let out a constant loud high pitch noise as the waves of pleasure still move over me. Each one feels like a punch of emotional pleasure.

"Your new friend is going to take you outside and tie you to one of the pillars. Yeah, I know, I know, it's outside, people will see, blah, blah. When the police arrive, they are going to see a closed and empty porn shop and you. You are going to tell them that you asked your partner to tie you up before he left, and that YOU forgot to check in because you were having such a great time. You got it?" Jessica explains.

"You got it?!" She repeats, her tone back to being a warning. When she asks this, the guard ramps up. He starts to fuck me even faster, making me scream nonstop. His thrusts go at such a hard speed and force that I'm sure he's going to break me. That I'm going to break every bone in me.

"YESSSSSS!" I scream as the peak of my orgasm hits. Then everything goes white, just for a moment. This one second daze moves over, taking my breath away. It feels almost like my brain saying it can't take anymore.

The guard pulls out of me, leaving me bent over her booth. I keep moaning a low moan as I feel so broken. Broken physically, mentally and emotionally. I'm not even sure how I'm still upright.

"It was nice to meet you!" Jessica says brightly as the guard grabs me by the hair to make me stand. This time he has to help carry me as I'm so worn out. After a few steps I'm able to walk by myself, to which I'm made to walk towards the door, my hands still cuffed behind me, my tits tied, and my nipples clamped.

Five minutes later, I'm left alone, outside of the store. There's a metal pole on the side of the store, the last one on its side. He had me stand in front of it, where he tied me to it by tying my hair. Just wrapped my long hair around it, then did some sort of knot. He tied it tight too, making sure I wouldn't be able to undo it or get free.

All lights of the shop are turned off and the closed sign is on. It looks like it's been closed for hours with me looking like a freak hanging outside. Worse I know people can see me as a few passing cars have already honked. And a woman that came out of the shop next door took one look and walked off, disgusted.

Now I wait for the cops to show up. Oh I wonder how they are going to react when they see me. Will they be disgusted too? Or would they feel sorry for me and help me? Or would they laugh and have a turn with me as well?

As I think about what I'm going to tell them, I have a feeling that if I told them the truth, they wouldn't believe it. After all, I'm wearing a freaking sex collar. No way they would believe me knowing that I was using Bindr.

So, with the lights of nearby stores making sure my naked body can be seen by all, I start to rehearse the story I'm going to tell the police when they arrive. I try not to think about how many people will find out about this, or if anyone is going to try and blackmail me.

One thing is for sure...I don't think I'll use Bindr ever again after this.