A Bindr Experience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this time I've been looking forward at the display. But now I look to the side and at the crowd. There I see most of the men have their cell phones out and are aiming them at me. They are clearly recording what is happening to me, all while laughing and making comments.

I thought I knew what humiliation was. I really did. But this is so overwhelming that everything sort of goes blank. In my head I picture videos of this on cheap porn sites, with the tag line that 'this black bitch is so horny she fucked herself in public.' That thousands will see my face and see me like this. That video after video of this will haunt me for the rest of my life.

"Faster! Harder!" men in the crowd yell out, wanting the man moving me to go faster. Only they don't know that I'm on purpose making it hard for him. That I'm resisting and trying to slow him down. My poor body is already so beaten and warm that I know if there is much more, I really will cum, and cum hard. I can feel it.

Suddenly the guard steps forward, and I get terrified. His strong hands grab my hips and he very forcefully slams my pussy into the dildo. It makes me yell out so that everyone in the store could hear that moan. Then he goes the other way, forcing the other into my throat.

No matter how I try to fight or resist, he easily forces my body forward and backward, forcing me to get double teamed hard by the dildos. My ass slams into the booth while my face hits the display. And it takes just a couple of these to make me cum.

I moan very loud as my pussy is on fire. Waves of intense pleasure shoot out from it, causing my body to quiver and shake as he rams my body to and fro. The fact that the dildos go deeper than anything ever has inside me only makes the wave more intense. It makes me feel like a true sex object, where my entire body is to be used and abused.

Everyone in the store hears my moans as I scream each one, just like they can hear the loud slamming of my body against the booth and display. I'm forcefully moved so hard that my poor tied tits begin to swing hard enough to slam into the display case as well.

For what feels like forever, I cum as I'm double teamed. Thankfully his time ends and the guard stops, leaving me panting and with two fake cocks inside me. The guard then pushes the display back, allowing the fake cock to slide right out of my mouth, letting me cough and drool. I then slowly inch off the dildo that is still firmly inside of me, feeling how raw my pussy is.

By the time I am able to stand the next customer is ready. The 50 something year old man steps in front of me and looks down at me. He then shows me two keychains. At least that is what I think they are. I then see what they really are as he brings the first one towards my right nipple, for the things have small metal chains with a large ball on the end.

"Come on, no," I pout as he does this, now able to talk without the gag. He just laughs at my protest as he opens the clamp and then lets it bite my nipple. I let out a yelp as I feel it bite my sensitive nipple. My nipples are normally sensitive anyway, but now that my tits are tied, it's even worse.

He then lets the ball fall, and it pulls down on my nipple, causing me to swear loudly. The ball is much heavier than it looks and tries to drag my nipple to the ground. A moment later, the other nipple is done as well, putting the clamps on both, making the men waiting to clap.

The bastard then pulls out a glove. It's a plastic or latex glove but each finger has, I don't even know what to call it, like alien looking creatures on the ends. They are all wiggly and bumpy. They sort of remind me of pencil toppers as each finger has like a monster or something on the end.

"Hey-hey," I stammer out as he puts his hand right between my legs. My body gets tense at this as I wasn't expecting him to move there. The guard moves behind me and holds my neck to keep me in place as his finger moves over my slit. My body then tries to get even more tense as he inserts that finger inside me.

"Oh," I gasp as he inserts the finger all the way, and I feel the thing on the end inside of me. Now I understand what it is, as I feel all those parts moving inside me. The bumps, grooves and wiggly parts moving inside my pussy in a very hot manner. They move along the walls, teasing and pleasuring in a very odd manner.

"I didn't know we could do that!" Someone in the crowd says. I try to pay attention, but it's hard because the man inserts a finger only to remove it and replace it. He goes through each finger, making me feel what the thing on each one feels like. He then inserts two of them, which nearly makes my legs give out.

"Thought it was just toys, that we couldn't use our hands or anything," one guy asks in the background. Worn down and tired, I cum again as he does this to me. I go so far as to bend my knees up and down, basically riding the man's fingers as he shoves those things in me. With closed eyes, I moan as I bounce on him, knowing everyone is watching. My moans get loud too, as unlike with the dildos, this feels gentle and nice instead of hard and rough.

The guard then tells the man his time is over, to which the man removes the glove. Then, just to humiliate me further, he places it on the top of my head and walks away. What's worse is I feel my juices on it, starting to drip into my hair.

"Well, I don't know..." I hear Jessica say when the new customer shows what he wants to buy. Tired and used, I look at her, wondering what the issue is. The guard stands next to me, still stern as ever but at least he isn't holding me any longer. He looks at Jessica as if prepared to kick ass if the new customer doesn't like what she's about to say. As if tired of hearing me, he pulls out the ball gag from earlier and reinserts it from behind, gagging me all over.

I then spot what the man is trying to purchase. It's a box of condoms. Now I see why Jessica is conflicted about this. I think the idea was just to let them use toys on me. With none of them actually getting to have sex. At least that's what I'm hoping.

My wobblily legs feel like they are about to give out as they keep quivering. I'm not used to all of these sort of feelings. Just having normal sex can wear me out for the rest of the night. This super kinky and humiliating stuff is making me beyond tired, but the fear and excitement sort of give me strength. I'm honestly surprised I'm still standing.

Scared I may just fall over, I walk a few trembling steps towards a bin that has a bunch of gag-selfie sticks in it. It's sort of surprising as I normally see bins like this at a store with tons of DVDs or other items in it. Once I reach it, I bend over it slowly to try and rest. I bend and rest my head on the side of it, trying to get a few minutes of rest.

"There, you see, she's ready for it," the man proclaims. I hear this but don't think anything of it as my heart beats so hard from all that's happened. It's probably worked overtime with everything that's happened.

"Alright then," Jessica says with a verbal shrug. It's only when I hear the crowd cheer that it dawns on me they thought me bending over is me saying I'm down for it. Hearing this, I attempt to stand, but the man is already on me. He steps up and presses on my back to force me back down. When he does, he pushes and I move forward and into the bin. Now I'm bent, but the edge of the bin is at my hips.

"Stay just like that you little black bitch," the customer says aggressively. I feel him grab my hips and make me lower myself some. He then slaps my ass and takes a handful, making me jerk.

"You only have 2 minutes now," the guard warns. I think he does this to remind the guy and others, that there is still a time limit.

"Hell, only need about 10 to 15 seconds," the man laughs as he loudly undoes his belt. The rest of the crowd laughs too, some even clap. And then he inserts his cock in me. Just presses it against my pussy and puts it in, treating me like the sex object I've become instead of a woman. He thrusts at once to push it all the way he can, pushing apart my pussy walls as he does.

In front of all of the other men, this guy fucks me. He goes fast and hard, pressing my hips against the side of the bin. As he does, the crowd cheers him on, yelling out crude statements like, "Fuck the bitch" or "Save some for me! Or "Make those black tits swing."

And the man was right. After basically no time, he cums. Thankfully he had a condom on, so there was nothing for him to leave behind. But he makes a goofy sound as he cums, then slinks off me, as if the feeling was too powerful to take, leaving me there.

Stunned, I feel my womanhood and how used it feels. The man was nothing compared to the dildo, but it still made me feel...good. It made me feel beyond humiliated as these men don't even know my name and are willingly doing all this to me. It makes me feel cheap and pathetic, like I'm a sex slave or something. That I'm only good for my pussy and tits. This isn't a feeling I want to feel all the time, but at the moment, it is incredibly awesome.

Another man comes up behind me now. I don't try to stand or even move as I have a feeling of what's going to happen. What all these men are going to do with me now.

As I knew would happen, he comes up and inserts his cock in me as well. Positions it right at my entrance and then pushes it inside, making both of us gasp. Again I feel his cock in me, pushing me apart as it dominates my pussy.

This one is much larger than the first. He proceeds to just allow his cock to move in me slowly, where I think he is savoring the feeling. He does this for quite a while, thrusting as slow as possible. Just gliding his cock in and out of my wet womanhood, making me feel the contour of his manhood.

It's only when he's told he has about 30 seconds that he starts to properly fuck me. He starts to thrust hard and fast, making me moan loudly. My moans echo around the store, filling it with my high pitched moans and yelps.

Then...man after man fucks me. Each one inserts themselves and starts to ram into me, shoving their cock as deep as they can in my pussy as I stay bent over. Some make crude comments about me or what's been done to me while others are quiet. Some slap my ass or grab my hair while others act like they don't want to touch me except for my pussy. It's very much demeaning as I don't even get to see who is the one doing it. For all I know they could be 90 years old and getting to fuck me.

At some point, my hair is grabbed and pulled harder than it has been. It feels like the person is trying to rip my hair out of my skull. This oddly enough, lets me know it's the guard. He stands me up and then tells me lay on the floor. Doing as I'm told, I lay on my back, in which I have to lay on my own cuffed hands.

This customer purchased a blindfold, so then my sight is taken from me as he slides it over my eyes. This adds to how intense this experience is as I can only feel. It makes me scared as yet another area of control is removed, but it also makes me excited as it makes me more helpless. It makes my well used pussy feel alive as I won't be able to see what is done to it.

The customer calls me a bitch, and tells me to spread my legs as he wants to see my black pussy. I part my legs wide, making sure my pussy can be seen. This is a bit strange because he doesn't fuck me, well not my pussy anyway.

Instead, I feel him place his cock between my tied breasts. Places it where there's no rope and presses my tits against his manhood. He then uses the excessive rope to wrap around my breasts to squeeze them together. This is extremely painful as by now my breasts have truly swollen, not that anyone cares.

He proceeds to titty fuck me like this, holding and slamming my tits against him as he thrusts. He manhandles my breasts, trying them very rough as all he wants is to get off. Towards the end of his few minutes he does cum, to which he slaps my left breast in celebration.

After this, man after man starts to titty fuck me. They each hold my tits by the rope where they put their cocks between them. Some forcefully move my tits on their cock while others thrust into my tits. And each time, the metal of the clamps clings and clangs all about.

I'm not sure how many, but after a while one of them proceeds to fuck my pussy again. He fucks me on my back and as he does, he rubs my clit to make me squirm. As he fucks me, he tells me what a good little piece of pussy I am, that I'm doing what I was made to do. That this is my place in the world.

I lose count of how many men there are or if any are repeats, just like I lose track of how many times I cum. My body turns into something like a heating pad where I feel like I'm 200 degrees. And my mind seems to snap at some point too. Instead of protesting or showing I don't want to something, I just go along with it. That I really am a slave to do as I am told. Doing this makes me cum so fast. Some of them barely have to do anything before I'm squirming and bucking from another orgasm.

This mind break is bad enough that I'm soon fucked up the ass without me saying a single complaint. I was told to roll over and put my ass up. Doing as I was told, I rolled over, putting my face against the cold, hard floor and listing my ass up. When I did, he placed his manhood at the most private of places and forced it in. You see, he purchased not just condoms but lube as well, which I think he used the entire bottle on me. And of course, after he fucked my ass, more followed.

Every hole is taken and used, even my mouth. The gag is taken off at one point and someone inserted their condom covered cock in my mouth. They proceeded to fuck my face in an aggressive manner, ramming their cock to the back of my throat. I didn't complain to this, just closed my mouth around his member and sucked. He then was very rough with me, trying very hard to make me gag each time he thrusted.

The ones that used my mouth range in how they did it. Some roughly fuck my face by holding my head and thrusting into my mouth. Others made me kneel and blow them, thus making my head bob up and down their condom covered member. Some wanted fast, others slow and one just wanted me to use my tongue to which I licked up and down his shaft.

This is how it goes for me and my holes. It gets to the point that whenever a new customer comes up, he just tells me what he wants. For some I have to get on my knees for a blowjob. Others I bend over a shelf or bin so they can take me from behind. In one case, I had to ride him, so the guard lowered me on top of his cock as I was tied and blindfolded to which I had to bounce up and down him. The oddest feeling was when they put me on a table where I had to lay on my side as the guy wanted to fuck my pussy like this.

Every so often a customer purchases some new abusive toy that they use on me. One in particular I'll always remember as a toy that gives you electric shocks when it touches you. And the asshole kept zapping my clit with it and then laughed at my pained response. Another purchased clothespins or something like clothespins and placed them on the sides of my breasts as well as on my face, not to mention one right on my clit.

"Last customer!" Jessica announces some time later. I let out a loud sigh to this, happy that this nightmare is going to end. For much of this I have been in a daze. A warm, entranced dazed where I think that this can't be happening. I think that this must be a dream as my life is a mix pain, pleasure and ownership. For now my life as a sex toy for strangers is about to come to a close.

I'm currently on the ground face down as the last guy wanted me like this. He fucked my ass like this, because he wanted to press me against the ground. He was rough too, slamming into me over and over to the point I thought he might injure me.

"Get up," the guard says, grabbing under my arms and helping to lift me. I get my feet under me and stumble for a moment as I feel so wobblily. Not wanting to wait till I'm ready, the guard grabs my hair and pulls me along, making me walk where he wants to go.

I'm then stopped. He peels the blindfold off me, where I see Jessica inside her cashier booth. He brought me right in front of the cashier booth.

Looking at Jessica, I see she has a very wide smile as she looks at me. Next to her on the counter is a literal box of cash. The money is nicely stacked but there is a ton of it. Mostly $20s and $50s.

"Bend," the guard grunts, grabbing my head and pushing it down until my face is pressed against the counter. It's the same exact counter that everyone laid down their money to pay for what they used on me.

I then hear him undo his pants. I'm not sure why, but this scares me. It makes that fear I had earlier return, even if I am emotionally drained. It circulates within my body, making me bite my lip in concern of what is about to happen.

"Oh gosh," I cry out as he puts his cock at my entrance, only he's not wearing a condom. He then inserts himself in my pussy. He is by far the largest man of tonight. He puts that large cock at my lips and jammed it deep in my pussy, going deeper than I expected, where he holds it to make me feel owned.

"I want to thank you. We did even better than what I expected!" Jessica tells me excited. She's looking down at me as my face is pressed against the counter. Just looking at me while a man has his cock inside of me. A large cock.

Her smile for some reason is the most humiliating thing about tonight. It's a knowing smile. A smile that says she is going to get away with all of this. That she tricked me and had a train run on me, but it's not her fault, but mine. That she is the smart one and I let it happen.

"Now...as for us..." Jessica says and then nods at the guard. He pulls his hips back and then thrusts forward with a powerful thrust. I cry out as he keeps thrusting, ramming his cock harder into me than anyone tonight. It's incredibly painful and powerfully arousing as I'm so raw.

"You aren't going to tell anyone what happened, right?" Jessica asks, her voice filled with warning. As she asks, the guard fucks me so hard that the entire cashier's booth rocks. My face is still pressed to the counter, but it scrapes against it with each thrust. Not to mention how he's so forceful my tits swing wildly to smack the booth.

"It was just a fun party and you got to have fun. I know you did. So...you aren't going to tell anyone what happened, right? RIGHT?!" She asks again as he keeps fucking me. My eyes have started to roll back now as the friction feeling inside becomes too intense to take. It doesn't take a genius to know that this is clearly a threat.

"NO! I WON'T TELL!" I scream out as he keeps fucking me as I'm about to cum, again. I know this is a warning. That if I don't play along, this might happen to me again. And again. Even if it is just the guard, it's more than I ever want to take again.

"Good girl," Jessica says happily. The guard has been so rough that my face now presses against the plexiglass. When he thrusts forward, he presses my face against it painfully. I know it must look comical to Jessica on the other side even if it's damn painful for me.

"Hey, you got to do most of the kinks you like, right? And I'm pretty sure someone here tonight was named Evan. Not to mention you got to sample so many of our products. All in all, I think it you got more out of this then we did," Jessica says as he brings me to climax.

I begin to cum from him fucking me, even if I thought I was too tired. His fucking and stretching me wakes me up, making me scream my moans. Yet she keeps talking, even if I'm screaming my moans at the top of my voice.

"Now...I did save your cell phone from your pants, but couldn't get into it because I don't know your password," Jessica says, revealing she has my cell. I can hear her say all this, but I can't respond if she wants the password because I'm cumming so hard. It's to the point I don't think I could move or say anything at all. Even if my life depended on it.