All Comments on 'A Bird In The Hand'

by MasterKGray

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
msspnnrmsspnnrover 2 years ago

There is nothing more fun than a hot pain slut. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, great job

Immagoodgirl17Immagoodgirl17over 2 years ago

This was incredible.

Thank you ,

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

You have truly captured a Great part of what a Master seeks in a Slave and how her submission and devotion also enslaves him in his respect and understanding of that gift is the ultimate sign of Love. Her True Acceptance of who she is frees her from all her worries, troubles and everyday thoughts as only serving and pleasing him i of any consequence to her. The pleasure and contentment from her submission and commitment is the ultimate freedom as his responsibility for this honor has great power. It can give her great pain which is also very close to Great pleasure as demonstrated by Dove's long-lasting Orgasm. Just as I have a special skill set that can turn women into great squirters in giving them orgasms similar to Dove's in that it consumes their entire body and makes it vibrate throughout them lasting long after the actual orgasms itself more like an Earthquake that has smaller ones until the gigantic Thunderous one that it has built up to and then many others afterwards that normal vanilla women would think of as a regular one. But instead those are just the aftershocks; and to experience that will either completely scare a woman or enthrall her as like a True slave she realizes and revels in the complete bliss and satisfaction of giving up the control was the best thing she ever could have done. So this chapter ended as Slave Dove had reached a point of Nirvana and as se laid in the bed next to her Master she knew she had reached "Paradise" and while it was shown thru sadism it is just showing how the ultimate release gives the ultimate Happiness and Satisfaction by her submission to Him and his desires, now her desires. Ahh to have such a Devoted Slave and woman would be my Ultimate Desire to find, have and hold such a treasure. Maybe Sven has it right in taking and molding her into what he wants while i hold out hope to just find my Beautiful Flower and watch her bloom before me into the most spectacular specimen of Beauty to me. Ahh and would she Love me as much and be willing to live in Indiana or would we relocate to a warmer climate.

greens444greens4449 months ago

Great story. Intensity with our cruelty. Wonderful

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7943 months ago

Excellent story! Thoroughly enjoyed it <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasterKGray@MasterKGray
Just call me Gray, it is very descriptive of me. Master/Dominant - sapiosexual Don't know what sapiosexual means? Ah well, I didn't either, but I learned and found that I am. The mind is the biggest sex organ. I love reading and writing about my love for Domination, bondage, s...