A Birthday Suprise from Mom

Story Info
Mom gives son a birthday present to remember.
17.8k words
4.39
85.5k
99
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is based on another story of mine called "Prom Date with Mom." It contains the same main characters Phillip and Stella and some of the same minor characters as well. It follows a similar story line, but takes a slightly different turn and time line, but the story is set around 2019. All sexual situations depicted in this story occur between two or more LEGALLY consenting adults, 18 years of age or older. Also, all names of people and places, unless well known names of people, cities or other established places or businesses, are purely fictional. Any similarity between them and actual people or places is purely coincidental. Hope you enjoy.

A young person's 18th birthday in considered one of those milestone birthdays, similar to when a young person at 16, is able to drive, and of course when a person becomes 21, they can finally legally drink.

The 18th birthday is special because it marks the time when a young person transitions from childhood into adulthood. They are no longer looked at by society as just a mere child, but now as an adult, and with that they gain both the privileges as well as the responsibilities of being an adult.

Some of those advantages include being able to vote, no longer having to have a restricted driver's license, and they can enter college or the military and pursue their own life.

Phillip's 18th birthday was one that he would never forget, as he was ushered from childhood into adulthood the way most any red-blooded young American male fantasizes about, having sweet, tender, yet hot, intense, passionate, sex with a charming, sensual, older woman.

However, this was not any older sensual woman who guided Phillip into her lascivious web of carnal delights, it was his very own mother who was leading him from childhood innocence into Heavenly bliss.

You may be asking yourselves how do a mother and son go from an ordinary parent-child relationship to that of being intimate, sensual and carnal incestual lovers? Well to understand that fully, you need to flashback almost 19 years to the beginning.

Stella became pregnant with Phillip shortly after her 18th birthday at her own Senior Prom. She went with her then boyfriend Frank who was 18 as well. After prom, Stella and Frank decided to take a drive into the country to a secluded meadow and laid out under the stars on a blanket and made out.

It started with kissing, then progressed to light petting, then heavy petting, followed by more intense groping and making out, until they ended up having full blown sex. Consumed by their carnal lusts for each other, and being in the heat throes of unbridled passions, neither of them thought much about using protection.

They figured what the hell, you only live once, and gave into their basal primal instincts. Frank ended up spunking his load inside of Stella who had wanted him to. As a result, Stella unknowingly became preggars.

It wasn't until midway through the summer, that she found out she was going to have a baby. She tried to hide it the best she could from her parents, but eventually two weeks before she was to begin college in the Fall, the truth became known, and Stella was in some very deep shit with her parents, mostly her mother.

Stella's parents were aghast and appalled when they found out she was pregnant and threw her out on her ear. They told her that she had made her bed and now she had to lie in it, and without showing any mercy, they kicked her to the curb as they say, disowning her and sent her packing to fend for herself.

So why would so-called loving parents take such harsh and drastic measures and meat out this punishment for their very own daughter for one stupid mistake, well you had to know the environment Stella grew up in to understand, but even so, most people would say it was too harsh.

Stella had grown up in what most people call high society. Her parents were very respected members and pillars of Huston's elite social class. Her father was a well-known and well-respected Cardio-Thoracic/Trauma surgeon at a Major Level-1 Trauma Center. He was also on the Hospital's board of directors and presented himself as a man above reproach.

Stella's mother Nancy, was a Surgeon's wife and enjoyed the prestige and the perks that went along with that. She presented herself as the prim and proper housewife, the pillar of Houston's Elite society, who was very proud of her position and title, to the point of being smug and arrogant.

She was so arrogant, that she would have been considered the equivalent to a modern day "Karen." She also served on the board of education which only added to that facade.

Even so this was true, Stella still enjoyed her upbringing and the perks it provided. She loved being able to have as much money as she wanted, since her parents doted on her as well as her older sister and younger brother. However as good this lifestyle had been, it wasn't without its drawbacks.

Stella suffered what has been referred to as the Jan Brady Syndrome. Anyone who is familiar with the 1970's hit TV show will understand. If you are not familiar with it, you can do an Internet search on it to better understand.

Stella had always grown up in the shadow of her older sister Miranda who was six years older than her and was highly intelligent, very good looking and quite popular with the students at her prestigious school. Stella on the other hand was equally as smart, but very quiet, somewhat shy, and as far as looks went, a "Plain Jane."

In Stella's parents eyes, Miranda could do NO wrong, a fact that Stella's mother never let Stella forget. She always held out Miranda as a tool to needlessly torment Stella with and at first it worked. However as Stella grew into her teenage years, she steeled her resolve and refused to allow her mother's berating to torment her.

Then one day shortly after Stella turned 16, it hit her. A little voice inside her head whispered "Play nice, but do as you wish. Present yourself as prim and proper to placate your mother, but deep inside be a rebel." Stella smiled inwardly at her new found liberation.

As a result, Stella did exactly that. Her parents had always underestimated her ingenuity and craftiness at being sneaky. She played the "Prim and Proper Princess" while in front of her mother, but secretly she was being the wild child.

Around this time, Stella met a girl named Holly who was new to her school. Holly was prim and proper when she had to be, but like Stella, had a secret wild side. Once they met, they instantly clicked and became very best of friends.

Holly knew Stella had a wild side to her, she could just tell, but assured Stella that her secret was safe. Unlike Stella's mom who was stuffy and self- absorbed, Holly's mom Amber was far from that. She was a wild child and a free spirit and even though she had money, she was for from the snobbish arrogance of the so-called High Society.

Amber was a self-made woman in that unlike most of Houston's elite who mainly came from "Old Money," Amber made her fortune the old-fashioned way, she "Earned it."(Reference to the 1979 Smith Barney Commercial with John Houseman).

Amber was a free-lance novelist who made a fortune in Erotic Romance Literature, some Lesbian Romance and some straight erotica romance. Amber moved to Huston after divorcing her husband Brad who cheated on her with a girl who she found out later, was the senior partner's granddaughter.

Brad was a successful Lawyer in a prestigious Los Angeles firm who didn't want the stink of a publicized divorce. Seeing that since he had signed a morals clause with his company, and the fact the girl was his boss's grand-daughter, only sweetened the pot for Amber.

Armed with this information, Amber pressed Brad to a lucrative settlement and if Brad refused to cooperate, she planned to expose his dirty laundry for all to see. Seeing he had no option but to agree, Brad met Amber's conditions, which allowed Amber and Holly to be well taken care of financially.

Between the divorce settlement and her earnings as a writer, Amber had enough money to be set for life. They moved to Houston because it was one of the better cities to live in, and they wanted to make a clean break of things.

Amber purchased a house about a three minute walk from Stella's house and was thrilled when Holly and Stella became friends. Stella had a standing invite to Amber's house and soon found out that unlike her own mom, Amber was what a lot of teens referred to as a cool mom, in that Holly was free to do as she wished.

Holly was into smoking and drinking and got Stella into it. Amber was okay with Holly smoking and drinking as long as it was in the house and that she purchased the cigarettes for Holly.

Holly's favorite brands were Virginia Slims 120's Menthols, Misty 120's Menthols and Newports 100's in the green box. Stella tried them and found she loved them as well and Amber was happy to keep her with a constant supply.

Over the next couple of years, Stella and Holly became quite close. Stella pretty much spent most of her time at Holly's where they just laughed smoked drank and just talked about girl stuff and school.

Stella did invite Holly over at the request of her mother and was relieved when her mom was actually nice, but she knew her mom was being fake and even Holly picked up on this, but didn't hold it against Stella. She knew Stella was not that way, but still it bothered Stella.

Anyway, the time came when the prom season was fast approaching. Stella had been hanging out with a fellow named Frank who she liked and hoped she could go steady with.

Stella was shocked when Frank actually asked her. He was one of the most popular guys in school who all the girls fawned and swooned over. Frank could have had his choice of girls to take to the prom, but chose Stella.

It wasn't Stella's looks that was the chief reason he chose her, but her personality and the fact that she was "real" in the sense that unlike the majority of the girls who were stuffy arrogant spoiled rich kids, Frank mainly liked Stella because she wasn't phony or plastic.

Now mind you that by this time, Stella was far from being ugly. Now at age 18, Stella was considered a knock out and was definitely a case of the ugly duckling who had been transformed into the beautiful swan.

Physically speaking, Stella stood about 5'11" tall, weighed about 135 pounds and measured 38D-28-38. She also had honey golden blonde hair that was naturally curly(almost frizzy), with crystal ice blue eyes that could captivate a man's soul and hold it hostage, and a body that rivaled that of the most beautiful women of the ages.

Stella's legs were well-toned dancer's legs, slender, yet voluptuous, her skin was flawless, her lips ruby red and beckoned to be kissed, her breasts were ample, but at the same time supple, and the flower of her sweet virtue was nicely trimmed, with the lips being oh so perfectly pink.

To give you a better idea of Stella's looks and beauty, picture a younger version of the well-known British Porn Goddess Adele Stephens. Now combine Adele Stephen's body with the looks of the musical artist Blondie(Deborah Harry) when she was at her height of stardom in 1979. Combine those two, and you have Stella.

Stella had long admired Frank from a far, but seeing how that she wasn't as popular as the society girls at school, she figured she didn't have a chance. However, Frank had been keeping his eye on Stella and had noticed that as she aged, she became more beautiful and as if by magic mysteriously blossomed on her 18th birthday.

Frank knew Stella hung out with Holly and smoked and drank, but hey what teenager didn't. It was normal. As a result, they started dating went to their prom and well you know the rest.

Frank and Stella's relationship didn't last long though. After Stella was tossed out on her ear, the only person she had to turn to was her uncle Leon, because Frank turned out to be a coward, and instead of stepping up and taking care of Stella, he ran off and joined the army. Stella was crushed, but Leon told her not to worry about Frank, and assured her he would take care of her and that she and her child would want for nothing.

Leon was Stella's mother's youngest brother, about nine years her junior. Leon had pity on Stella and took her in and didn't judge her, but he still wanted Stella to finish college so at least she could realize her dream and have some hope of a future.

Leon also wanted Stella to have her tubes tied so she could not get pregnant again. Stella agreed with this. She knew raising a child was hard and she didn't need to run the risk of getting pregnant again, so after Phillip was born, she had the procedure done.

Leon's hope was also that Stella could one day take over his business and keep it in the family. Leon had just turned 34 at the time and owned and operated a fairly large, well known, and highly successful, modeling/publishing business which he built from scratch just ten years before. Eden Enterprises as it was called, produced fashion catalogs running the gambit from ordinary fashion, to those that catered to the discriminating adult and everything in between.

These catalogs included men and women's fashion, lingerie both romantic as well as sensual and erotic, and also there were catalogs for adult novelties. Eden enterprises also had some publications of what is considered main stream porn as well mostly magazines,

Leon published not only regionally, but also nationally and internationally, having customers in and models from the United Kingdom, and a number of countries in Europe, including Russia, France, Germany, Switzerland, and the Chezch Republic.

Leon was extremely careful and he made sure every model who worked for him was at least 18 years of age or older by performing an extensive and detailed background check.

Leon was far from his sister Nancy(Stella's mother), and detested the snobbery that was the Houston Elite Society. He deliberately distanced himself from it and refused to be governed by it. Instead, Leon chose to be his own man and built the money making empire he had, which was a multi-billion dollar enterprise.

Leon's main creature comfort was the spacious home he had built in what was at the time, the county about 12 miles outside of Houston, in a small rural community known as Hunter's Pointe.

His home was a three story castle style home with 6,900 square feet of living space and made from stone. It had several small turrets on the front and sides and a larger turret on the other side built like a tower.

The home sat on roughly three acres of land and had well-kept manicured gardens and lawn, and in the back of the home, was a small man made arboretum with fountains and a place just to sit and relax.

The entire property was surrounded by a rout-iron fence and trees. At the entrance to the property, was a gated private drive about 100 yards long surrounded by trees. On each side of the entrance was a lion statue in the sitting position. At the end of the drive, the trees ended and opened up to a huge open area where the home, gardens and arboretum sat.

The entire area where the house and grounds sat was surrounded by another rout-iron fence with a gate, and beyond the fence in the back, were more trees which led to the end of the property and the outside fence.

When Stella moved in, she was awestruck at the sheer beauty and majesty of the home and grounds. Leon temporarily put Stella up in one of the second floor bedroom suites until he was able to prepare the third floor for her and her soon to be child.

The area was smaller than the two other floors, roughly two-thirds the size, and unused by Leon. Leon had originally planned to use as storage and maybe an office, but Leon believed family always came first, so he had it renovated for them. The renovation took about four months, but by the time it was completed, it was quite elaborate, and just in time for Phillip's birth.

It consisted of a suite of five rooms. Two of the rooms were spacious bedrooms, each with its own bathroom with a sunken Jacuzzi type bath tub and a stand-alone shower with a glass door, both of which were made of tile.

Stella's bedroom had a spacious four posted king sized bed, dresser, chest, a wardrobe and a huge 6'x 9' walk in closet. For the first four years, Phillip slept in Stella's room so Stella could keep a close eye on him. Phillip slept in a crib by Stella's bed, and when he outgrew that, she got him a toddler's bed.

When Phillip turned five, he decided he was ready to go to his own room, which was a mirror of Stella's, but had more age appropriate furniture, with a single bed which was low to the ground. Eventually, when Phillip turned 13, Stella furnished Phillip's bedroom in a way which was better suited for his age, including getting him his own king sized bed.

The two bed suites were connected on by a nice living area with a balcony that overlooked an arboretum in back with a rose garden and artificial pond. Lastly, there were two smaller rooms that served as a libraries, one where Stella could do most of her studying for college and as Phillip grew up, he could have one to work on his school work in.

By the time Phillip was five years old, Stella had finished her college studies with a BS in computer science and finance, then earned her MBA and Master's in Accounting Information Systems by the time he was seven. By the time Phillip was eight, Leon began grooming Stella so she could one day take over the business when he retired.

He did suggest, however, Stella continue her schooling while she worked for him. Leon thought it would be beneficial if Stella attended Law School and concentrate on business and corporate law, seeing that the business he was in warranted it. He agreed to pay for it and Stella took the LSAT, passed with flying colors, was admitted, did exceptionally well, and graduated at the top of her class and passed the bar on her first try.

Meanwhile, as Phillip continued to grow, he and Stella became closer and they developed a strong intimate(NON-SEXUAL) bond which blossomed over the years.

Leon finally decided to retire at the age of 50 just after Phillip turned 16. Leon moved to Florida with his secretary Maybelle who was 40. He wanted to enjoy retirement while he was young and since he arranged get a 25 percent of sales revenue from the business, he was still well off.

After Leon retired, he left Stella the house and his business as a gift. She and Phillip decided to move to the main part of the house and Stella converted the 3rd floor into offices and a small photography studio. Stella took Leon's old room which was on the main floor in the back, but Phillip decided he liked being upstairs, and took one of the bedrooms suites near the front part of the house.

By this time, the area where Stella and Phillip were living was no longer considered rural, but a one of a number of moderate-sized subsections of Houston itself.

It was still technically in the county, but was its own city with just under 50,000 people, with excellent schools, thriving businesses and homes, and was even given the official name City name of Hunter's Pointe.

Over the span of the years, the community had expanded outward as people from Houston escaped hassles of the city and were in search of a quieter life in the burbs. As a result, both Houston and Hunter's Pointe steadily grew at a moderately rapid pace towards each other and eventually merged, until it was hard to tell where one ended and the other began.

Even though this was true, Stella and Phillip still enjoyed their privacy since they had their land. As a result the closest neighbor was about a block away, and because of the trees that surrounded their land, they did not have to worry about neighbors peeking in on them..