A Birthday Suprise from Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait," Phillip replied giving Stella a kiss.

"So would you like to see your other presents," Stella said as she got off the bed and went over to the rocker and brought the gift bags back to the bed.

"Sure," Phillip replied.

"Here you go sweetie," Stella said as she handed Phillip the gift bags.

"Thanks Stella," Phillip replied giving her a kiss.

Phillip opened the first bag and it was a checkbook style wallet made of nice handicraft leather. It was dark brown in color with a sliver ring on it that had the initial "P" engraved on it.

Inside was a driver's license and as Phillip inspected it more, he noticed it had his age as 21 and not 18.

"Thanks, but how did you go about getting this," Phillip inquired.

"I have a friend at the DMV that got it done for me," Stella replied proudly.

"Cool, now I can get beer without having to worry about it." Phillip laughed.

Phillip then looked into same bag and saw a Leatherman's tool.

"Wow," Phillip replied. I've always wanted one of these."

"You have one more bag hon," Stella said. "I think you will like it."

Phillip took the other bag and inside was a 6" x 9" manila clasp envelope. Inside the envelope was a money clip and another small letter sized envelope. Inside that one was some money. Phillip counted it out and there were 18 brand new 100 dollar bills.

"Wow, you didn't have to do this," Phillip said.

"Nonsense hon," Stella replied "You deserve it."

Stella looked at the clock and it read almost a-quarter-till-one.

"I don't know about you but I am famished, Stella said. "What are you in the mood for?"

"I don't care," Phillip replied "Anything's good for me."

"Hey what about that new Chinese restaurant called Imperial Garden's Buffet that just opened a couple of months ago in Hunter's Pointe Plaza," Stella suggested.

"Yeah I've heard about it. That sounds good," Phillip replied. "It's got that Mongolian grill which I have heard is good."

"Let's get dressed and then after we eat, I will take you out and do some shopping."

Stella and Phillip showered and made love in the shower then washed each other off dried each other off and got dressed.

Stella put on a yellow sundress with small light blue flowers on it. The dress had a revealing neckline but not too revealing, just enough to give a hint of cleavage. She also put on some nude colored thigh high stockings and blue flats.

Phillip put on a short sleeve, shamrock-green, polo style, pull over shirt made of a dry weave, moisture whicking material, a pair of navy blue khaki pants, and black tennis shoes.

They took Stella's fully restored candy-apple red 1965 Mustang Convertible with the factory original 289 V-8 engine and 4-on-the-floor transmission.

Since the temperature was nearly 70 degrees(69 to be exact), Stella put down the top and rolled down the windows.

Stella reached into her purse and pulled out a package of Swisher Sweets cigarillos with the white tips. She handed one to Phillip and then took one herself.

"Mmmmmmm a little bold but good," Phillip said as he savored the flavor. "I bet it would go well with a fine whiskey."

"They do, but I know something that even goes better with whiskey." Stella replied. "I'll show you later"

"I do need to make one stop before we go on our grand adventure today though," Stella said with a smile as she pulled into a local branch of one of the banks she used. "Wait here for me and I'll be right out," Stella added as she gave Phillip a sensual kiss then went into the bank.

She told the teller she wanted to withdraw 10,000 dollars in cash. 1,000 dollars she she wanted in 20's and 50's, She would take 500 dollars in 20's and the other 500 in 50's.

For the other 9,000 dollars, she asked if she could get 3,000 of it in 500 dollar bills and the teller said he would have to consult the bank manager but since Stella was a preferred customer with several accounts in good standing, it should be no trouble. The rest of the money she received in 100 dollar bills.

The teller put it all inside a 6"x9" clasp envelope and handed her the receipt. He then asked her if that would be all to which she said yes and Stella returned to the car and drove out of the parking lot.

Racing off, Stella and Phillip drove the 15 minutes to the restaurant. Once there, they were seated in a semi-circular booth and the server came over and took their orders. They both had the buffet and Phillip had a Sprite, while Stella had water.

Phillip went up to the Mongolian grill and filled a bowl full of meat, vegetables, noodles, and bean sprouts. He then placed it on the counter for the chef to cook, while he went over to the main buffet and fixed him a plate of steamed rice, chicken and mushrooms, Kung Pao Chicken, and chicken sticks. Once he had his food, he sat down close beside Stella in the middle of the booth and they both dined.

"So what's on the agenda for today," Phillip said around a mouthful of rice and Kung Pao Chicken.

"Well after lunch, I am going to take you shopping and then tonight I am taking you out to dinner to a fancy restaurant, and after dinner then back home for well you know, dessert," Stella said with a naughty purr slowly and firmly rubbing her hand over Phillip's crotch under the table.

"Sound's great" Phillip replied doing his best to keep his composure. "So where are we going this afternoon?"

"Well silly, if I told you that, then it wouldn't be a surprise now would it," Stella said with a devilish grin. "You're just going to wait and see and find out for yourself. It's more fun that way."

"You're a stinker you know that," Phillip said with a laugh.

"Yes, and proud of it, Stella replied proudly, "and besides you wouldn't have me any other way would you?"

"Probably not," Phillip replied with a chuckle.

With that, Stella and Phillip continued to eat then finished their lunch. Afterwards, Stella took Phillip shopping.

The first place she went to was to Master Lee Qwan's Tailor Shop and Tuxedo Emporium which was about forty-five minutes from where they were. Both Stella and Leon and had done business with many times in the past and she had taken Phillip there when he was a little boy for his first suit as well as in following the years.

Master Lee's Qwan's was a well established tailoring shop that had been in business since the mid 1970's. It had been written up numerous times over the years as an American success story of a Korean Immigrant who came to this country with practically nothing, earned his citizenship and started a small tailoring shop, turning it into a successful and thriving business.

The shop also enjoyed numerous outstanding reviews and business awards, such as Chamber of Commerce awards as one of the leading tailoring shops in Houston. Master Lee was also a member of and the past-president Houston's Civitan Club.

"What are we doing here," Phillip asked.

I am here to pick up your new tuxes and suits I had made for you.

"Wow cool, Thanks. I've always wanted a tux of my own," Phillip said excitedly.

"Well I also had some nice suits made for you," Stella added. "I think you might need them."

"Oh," Phillip inquired in a curious tone. "How so?"

"I promise I will tell you everything in good time," Stella said with a smirk

When Stella walked in, she asked to speak to Master Lee, the owner, an older sophisticated Korean gentleman nearly 60 years old, but who still looked and acted like he could work for another 60 years.

"Ah Mistress Stella, good to see you again," he said with a jovial smile as he walked out of the back room. "I have your items right here."

Master Lee hung some garment bags up on the hook and unzipped the one in front. inside was a brand new black tux. The tux was specifically designed for white tie events and was tailored as such and came with a second shirt and tie.

Master Lee opened the second bag and there was another tux but this was was for Black Tie and it had a second shirt with it as well. Phillip tried them both on and they fit perfectly.

"I have your other items over here Master Lee said as he went into an adjoining room then came back with a long double rod garment rack.

On the first rod were some brand new, very nice, very high end, and very expensive, custom tailor made double breasted three piece suits. Some were solid colors and some were pinstriped as well as some were 1920's gangster style bold pinstriped Zoot Suits.

The solid colors were as follows: black, dark charcoal gray, light gray. navy blue, postman's blue, olive, with two in each color. The pinstriped colors were blue pinstriped, black pinstriped and charcoal gray pinstriped, and the Zoot Suits were olive, tan, blue, and black.

Next to these suits were some very nice, very expensive, high end, tailor made dress shirts. These dress shirts had white pin point collars and white French cuffs that used cuff links. There were solid colored and multicolored shirts.

The solid colored shirts were black, yellow, coral, pink, red, olive, navy blue, French Blue, and mint green, two of each color. The multicolored shirts were white pinstriped in blue, burgundy, olive, peach, pink and purple as well as checkered shirts in black, lavender, blue and red, each shirt having two of each color.

Lastly, on the same rod was an assortment of ties regular as well as bow ties in different colors to go with these shirts as well as pocket kerchiefs to match the ties and a several packs of collar pins and cuff links and suspenders for the pants,

On the second rod were some Oxford style dress shirts with button down collars in white, black, copper color, gun metal gray, peach, olive, coral, grape purple, lavender, sea foam green, lime green, yellow, turquoise, and blue. There were an assortment of ties that went with these shirts.

Beside the Oxford shirts, were some long sleeve dress shirts with banded collars. The colors were red, purple, olive, black, copper colored, light blue, navy blue, hunter green, and yellow, with two of each color.

Next to the shirts, were some casual dress pants, two pairs in the following colors: Khaki(tan), olive, navy blue, black and gray. Lastly there were some sport coats, one burgundy, one crimson red, one green, one camel color, one navy blue, one Postal blue, one olive, one light gray, and one gray herringbone.

Lastly on the bottom of the garment rack were some Tux shoes plus an assortment of nice and casual dress shoes in assorted colors as well as some casual dress socks in assorted colors.

"So do you like, Master Phillip," Master Lee said with a smile. "No one can say you cheap suit. Now you look like rich high-priced lawyer on TV show Law and Order," he added with a jovial laugh. "And I launder for you at good price, and so you don't have to drive so far, my nephew has dry cleaning shop in Hunter's Pointe only 10 minute from your house. Always doing good business, busy, busy, busy. Just tell him you bought from me."

"Pick out what you want to wear tonight hon, and we will have the rest delivered," Stella said.

"Hmmmmmm" Phillip said as he looked over the assortment of clothes. "I like the tux but I am not sure if it is fitting. Do you think I will need it?"

"The place I am taking you tonight does have people wearing tuxes, but its not required, Stella replied. "A very nice suit is considered acceptable as well."

"Well I'm going to grab the tux with the white tie, just in case the mood strikes me," Phillip said musingly. "I am also going to pick out the dark charcoal gray suit with either the French Cuff shirt in French Blue and red tie, or the Mint Green and yellow tie, or maybe even yet, the Olive suit with the black checkered French Cuff shirt with the matching bow tie, and the white kerchief with a black trim, depending on which mood I'm in."

"Don't forget the cuff links, collar pins and pocket Kerchiefs, and oh yes the suspenders and socks and shoes" Stella said as she removed them from the rack. "Don't worry hon, I will help you and make sure you look good. After all that's what mothers are for," added giving Phillip a gentle kiss on the lips.

If Master Lee caught what was going on with the kiss, he didn't say anything. He placed the suits and shirts Phillip picked out in two garment bags, one for each suit, and zipped them up.

He also boxed up the tux shoes and dress shoes Phillip selected and put the socks in there with them. He then made out a delivery ticket for Monday morning for the rest of the clothes to be delivered and Stella provided the delivery information.

Master Lee rang up the items and It came up to be just over 20,000 dollars. Stella paid for them with her corporate credit card.

"Well it looks like I just paid your bills for the next three months," Stella said to Master Lee with a chuckle and gave him a wink, as he handed her the receipt to sign. "Good thing I just paid this sucker off and that it has no preset spending limit," Stella added. "Oh well, I can always write it off as a business expense I imagine."

"Oh Mistress Stella, I almost forgot don't forget Master Phillip's suit you had dry cleaned," Master Lee said running back to retrieve it. "No charge."

"So that's what happened to my navy blue suit and shirt," Phillip said scratching his head. "I thought I was going crazy. I knew I couldn't have lost it. I was going to wear it to the Valentine's Dance with Marci, but instead, I had to end up going with a sport coat and slacks"

"Imagine that," Stella said with a coy smirk, then helped Phillip with his clothes.

Phillip figured he might as well give up in trying to figure out what Stella was up to. He knew he wasn't going to get any answers until she was ready to disclose them.

Stella and Phillip got in the car, both lit up a cigarette, and then left Master Lee's tailoring shop. Stella drove back towards Hunter's Pointe to the new Hunter Street Towne Centre, about 20 minutes from their house. She then pulled into the parking lot and her and Phillip got out.

They walked down the side walk until they came to the Apple Store(TM). They walked in and Stella said Happy Birthday sweetie, shop to your heart's delight."

Phillip was like a kid in a candy store and giddy as a child on Christmas morning. "Dang, thanks Stell," Phillip replied with a big ole goofy grin. "How did you know?"

"A mom knows these things and besides, I have heard you always talking to your friends, especially Dave, and commenting on how you would like to have a Mac Book Pro. Plus that computer in your bedroom is getting old and slow, and I hear you cussing it from time to time, and I'm sure that old phone of yours could use and upgrade to the new top of the line I-Phone. Also, if your good, I might even let you throw in an I-Pad and Apple Watch to boot."

"Dude, I've died and gone to Heaven," Phillip said as he raised his hands up and twirled around in the store, taking in all the new toys and gadgets.

"Nah, I'm pretty sure that happened this morning when I woke you up to give you your first present, because I know I did," Stella seductively whispered in Phillip's ear with a sultry purr, swatting him playfully on the butt.

"That it did," Phillip replied leaning over to kiss Stella on the lips.

Stella left Phillip alone and watched with a mother's smile as he looked over all the different selections. A few minutes later, one of the Customer Service Agents, a young 22 year old college age girl named Nancy, who had seen them some in and watched their interaction, came over and asked Stella if she needed any help.

She was a very pretty, 5'7" tall, 125 pound, 34C-24-24 girl with a nice body, had naturally curly chestnut brown hair that came down to her shoulder and greenish-blue eyes and wore glasses.

"It's my son's birthday," Stella said with pride. "He just turned 18 today. He's always wanted Apple devices so I figured why not now."

"He's kinda cute," Nancy said checking him out. "I bet he could have any girl he wanted."

"He's really not seeing anyone right now," Stella lied, not about to reveal her and Phillip's intimate relationship. She wasn't ashamed of it, she just knew society frowned on things like that and wouldn't understand or appreciate the beauty of it, so why cast pearls before swines.

"Too bad I'm married or I'd bag him myself," Nancy said with wicked grin. "I bet you two are very close."

"You could say so," Stella replied doing her best to keep from giving away any hints.

"I saw you swat him on the butt and then kiss," Nancy said quietly, giving Stella a look that she knew something more was there than just a normal mother son relationship. "It's cool, I get it. After all, its perfectly natural, and to be honest, I lost my virginity to my twin brother when I was 18, just before he shipped out to join the army. We still do it every six months when he is home on leave."

"I bet he has a huge package," Nancy added with a lustful moan as she looked Phillip over, "So tell me, is he as good in bed as he looks like he might be?"

"Let's just say I wasn't disappointed," Stella said with a lusty purr.

Nancy and Stella both giggled like a couple of school girls swapping stories about their conquests.

"Well, I think he is about ready to make up his mind," Nancy said, and she and Stella walked over to Phillip and Nancy told him all about each item.

Phillip ended up picking out several different items, each state of the art and top of the line. He picked out an I-Mac with a 27 inch screen, a disk drive with DVD writing capability, and a full sized keyboard and mouse. He also got a 16 inch Mac Book Pro with a DVD Drive with writing technology and a mouse. He also had them loaded with all the software he wanted.

Phillip also picked out a brand new I-Phone in the latest model with a protective case, an I Pad Pro with the 12.9 inch screen and folio case with keyboard, and a the latest Apple watch with a lime green band.

Stella figured since she was here, she might as well update her devices, so she did. She got a phone, tablet and watch, plus bought her a 16 inch Mac Book Pro with the same thing Phillip had on his as well, but with not as much software as Phillip had, since she wasn't into gaming.

Nancy was also able to activate their watches, tablets, and phones through their cellular service provider.

Nancy totaled it all up and it came out to be just over 13,000 dollars. Stella pulled out her personal American Express black Centurion Card with no spending limit and paid for it all.

"You owe me big time hon," Stella said with a smirk.

"I'll pay you back I promise," Phillip replied in an almost sheepish tone.

"Of that I am sure of, and starting with when we get home," Stella replied and then looked at Nancy who gave her a knowing smile and wink.

"Happy Birthday hon," Nancy said to Phillip "and I hope you have a great rest of the day and enjoy your new toys," Nancy added with a wink and then walked them to the door.

Stella and Phillip walked back to Stella's car and loaded up their purchases in the trunk. She then drove them home. She pulled the car into the garage and they both sat their packages in the dining room, and hung Phillip's clothes on the rod in the laundry room.

After that, they wasted no time in going at each other. They hurriedly undressed each other until they were both naked and then Stella lustfully whispered in Phillip's ear "Lets go Christen OUR bed!"

Since Phillip was now the man of the house, he figured he would pick her up and carry her into the bed room and lay her on the bed. Without warning, Phillip swept Stella off her feet and had her in his arms. Stella laughed then repositioned herself so that her body was pressed up against his with her arms around her neck and legs were wrapped around his waist.

Phillip walked Stella into the bedroom and laid her on her back and they embraced as they passionately kissed and their limbs intertwined as their flesh melted together as one.