A Birthday Suprise from Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Leon now gone, Stella and Phillip's relationship became closer but it wasn't until Phillip turned 18, that his and Stella's relationship changed from that of a parent-child to incestual lovers.

It wasn't any wonder that Stella had the hots for Phillip because since he had matured at the age of 17 he was very handsome and all the girls at school were chasing after him. Hell what girl wouldn't. Phillip was practically an Adonis.

Physically speaking, Phillip stood about 6'2," weighed about 190 pounds, with a very muscular build, bare chest and washboard abs, also known as a "six-pack" abs.

Phillip had light sandy blonde hair he kept short to medium length, steel-gray eyes, and his body was kept in shape by being on wrestling and track team at school.

Stella's yearning desires for Phillip didn't start until three months before Phillip turned 18, and even though she had these deep seeded feelings for Phillip she refused to act on them.

She knew it was wrong to mess around with someone who was underage, so she satisfied her needs by using some of the novelties her company produced, and went through batteries like they were going out of style.

FINALLY, after what seemed like an eternity, Phillip turned 18. Now Stella was free make her move on Phillip and she was ready to proceed with her plan.

Phillip's birthday fell on a Friday in May the week after Mother's Day while school was still in session. Seeing that this was a special occasion, Stella allowed him to skip school that day and sleep in.

That night before, Stella and Phillip had stayed up late watching some cheesy Horror flicks on a television channel that showed old movies. They had more fun poking fun at the movies, than watching them, and weren't really scared by them at all.

The next morning, it was still 10:30 and Phillip hadn't gotten up out of bed. Stella had hoped Phillip would come down stairs like normal say good morning and then she was going to proceed with the plan.

Stella's plan was to be waiting for him as she casually sat at the table in the breakfast nook that looked out over the back garden. When Phillip came down, Stella would appear to be drinking coffee, smoking a cigarette and relaxing as she normally did.

Phillip was supposed to think that Stella was wearing a robe over her pajamas like she always did and not be the wiser. It was then when Stella was to stand up facing Phillip, allowing her robe to be completely open in front, thereby giving Phillip full frontal view of her sweet Heavenly form.

However, since it seemed that Phillip was going to sleep the whole day away, Stella figured she had better "Plan-B it". It was then Stella decided that if Mohammad would not come to the mountain, then she was going to bring the mountain to Mohammad.

Before going to Phillip's room she went to her own. She reached in her wardrobe and slid a drawer which contained her lingerie. She carefully selected the items she wanted and proceeded to change.

Stella removed her long robe and had thought about replacing it with a waist length lingerie robe but decided against it. She decided that she wanted to wear as little as possible, but still look sexy, so she put on a pair of white thigh high stockings and a garter set. Last, she put on some "cotton candy" body spray.

Before leaving her room, she grabbed the two gift bags with Phillip's presents she had gotten him and grabbed her "fanny pack" and slid some Misty's Menthols 120's and a lighter inside. With everything in hand, she crept up the stairs and headed down the hall to implement her plan.

As she approached Phillip's room, the door was slightly ajar. She peeked in and saw that he was still sleeping soundly. Quieter than a church mouse, she slinked into the room and closed the door as quietly as possible, taking care not to wake Phillip.

The covers on the bed were pretty much kicked off and the only thing that was covered was his hip and over his thighs, which were only covered by the top sheet.

She smiled as she saw Phillip asleep and she then noticed that he was completely "au-naturel." Stella also noticed his "package." It was very visible and extremely huge. Even asleep, Phillip's cock was almost fully erect, thick and long, measuring well over 9 or more inches.

He looked so peaceful and serine and she almost hated to do wake him but she knew how fun it was going to be. For a few minutes, Stella returned to mommy mode as she watched him sleep.

Stella placed the gift bags in the rocking chair over by the window and the fanny pack on the nightstand by Phillip's bed, then quietly and stealthily eased herself on to the bed and gently laid her body on top of his. Her sweet newly shaven pussy was pressed up firmly against Phillip's hard cock, her legs were intertwined with his, and her breasts were pressed against his chest.

Stella was almost certain this would cause Phillip to wake up, but much to her relief he didn't. Stella then took her fingers and softly and lovingly stroked Phillip's bangs twirling them through her index finger and middle finger. Phillip stirred slightly but still didn't wake. Stella then decided it was time to wake him and give him his present.

"Wakey, wakey sleeping head," Stella said with a grin then added, "Oh Rip"(reference to the story of Rip Van Winkle), you're gonna sleep your whole life away. Don't you want to see the special present mommy has for you?"

Stella then had a very naughty and oh so wicked thought, she would take advantage of Phillip while he slept. She was almost ready to commit to it, when she thought better of it, and promptly dismissed the idea.

Stella did however figure that if Prince Charming woke up Sleeping Beauty with a kiss, maybe she could wake Prince Charming with a kiss as well.

Stella gingerly slid her arms under Phillip's body ever so gently and meticulously as not to wake him and positioned herself so that she was embracing Phillip. Then slowly Stella lowered her head so that her lips came ever closer to Phillip's.

Stella planted a soft gentle kiss on Phillip's lips. She felt the warmth of his lips against hers. Stella decided to deepen the kiss and inserted her tongue into Phillip's mouth and then broke the kiss.

That caused Phillip to stir. He opened his eyes and saw Stella smiling down at him. He then noticed she was lying on top of him and that she was practically naked. He also felt her pussy pressed against his now growing, rigid cock.

"Hey handsome," Stella said with a soft smile. "How's the birthday boy doing this morning?"

"Um, I'm fine," Phillip said in a semi-perplexed tone, not really sure what was happening. "You do know that you are lying naked on top of me don't you," Phillip added.

"Of course silly," Stella replied with a smile. "It is your birthday after all. I figured I needed to be properly dressed, so I put on my birthday suit. You wouldn't want me to be improperly dressed would you? That just wouldn't be right."

"Oh I see," Phillip replied with an intrigued tone. "I can see where it might be important to be properly dressed for the occasion. To not do so, would be a travesty."

"So I take it you are up here to give me my birthday present," Phillip added as he slowly began to allow himself to enjoy what was going on. He was over the initial shock of waking up to see his own mother lying on top of him naked and was beginning to get turned on.

Phillip found himself becoming strangely aroused by what was happening and was sexually attracted to his mom. He no longer was afraid and no longer concerned about the incest taboo. To him, it no longer mattered. In short, he felt like something inside him long asleep had been awakened, and he had been reborn a new man.

He began fantasizing how it would be to make hot sweet monkey love to Stella, to feel his hard cock deep inside her pussy as he fucked her, to feel her sweet sugar walls grip the sides of his cock and milk it for all it was worth, and the feeling of his hot jism as it spewed forth into her womb, seeding it with his cum.

"That I have, hon," Stella said with a smile.

"Hmmmmmm, just what do I have to look forward to," Phillip replied like a scholar pondering some deep thought provoking problem.

"Well, right now I am here to give you what I call your ascension into manhood gift," Stella said with a lusty purr. "You are an adult now. as well as the man of the house, and as such, you are entitled to the benefits that go with it."

"One such benefit is to enjoy the sensual, seductive, intimate, carnal pleasures of a sexy and vivacious woman," Stella added as she slowly rubbed her warm soft naked body against Phillip's. "As the man and woman of the house, we will be equals now, live together as husband and wife, and share the joys and pleasures of the marriage bed."

"Sounds wonderful" Phillip replied with a delightful smile. "I would like nothing more than to share my life with you and to share your bed."

"Well hon, I am glad you feel this way because I promise a whole new world of untold and unexplored pleasures await you," Stella said with a sultry purr.

"I only have one more request to ask of you," Stella added. "From now on, I want you to call me Stella instead of mom, except for when we might be around family. We are going to be equals now and so it's only fitting you call me by my name."

"So, with all that being said, are you ready for me to give you your present, now" Stella said with a lusty purr.

"Oh, I am more than ready Stella dear," Phillip replied enthusiastically. "Bring it on!!!".

"Well then hon, just lie back and let mommy work her magic," Stella said as she began kissing Phillip.

Stella and Phillip embraced as their kisses deepened. Phillip surrendered himself to the lusts and passions that were building in his body. Phillip no longer saw Stella just as his mom, but as a sexy, vivacious woman he loved very deeply and wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

"Oh yes Phillip," Stella crooned. "Give into your passions. Let them consume you," and then with her best Darth Vader imitation, she added "Come to the Dark Side Luke."

Phillip flipped Stella over so that she was on her back. He then began kissing his way down her soft warm body. He nibbled and kissed the sides of Stella's neck.

"Oh yes Phillip baby," Stella crooned with delight. "Don't stop. Kiss your way down my whole body."

Phillip continued to kiss his way down Stella's body and stopped at her sumptuous 38 inch breasts. He placed his tongue on Stella's nipples and ran it along the edge and sucked on them like a nursing infant.

"Oh yes Phillip, let mommy nurse her baby boy," Stella purred like a contented kitten. She held Phillip's head to her breasts and allowed him to suck on them.

After about spending about 5 minutes on Stella's breasts, he kissed his way down her torso ever so slowly, until he reached her Heavenly realm. Stella's legs instinctively parted, allowing Phillip access to the gates of paradise and the pleasures that awaited beyond.

Phillip inhaled and breathed in the sweet musky aroma of Stella's womanhood. It was more intoxicating than the hardest liquor and more addictive than the most powerful opiate.

Phillip began kissing the inside of Stella's thighs and gave her a hickey that turned a bright shade of red, one on each side. He then pulled off Stella's thigh high stockings and began kissing his way up her right leg starting at the ankle.

He moved his way up Stella's leg with nibbles and kisses until he reached her pussy. He softly kissed Stella's sweet lips flicked his tongue over the slit, then moved his way back to her left leg and repeated the same procedure.

Stella was dying, begging for sweet release, and hoping that the tease would eventually turn to please, and it did.

After Phillip reached the top of Stella's other leg, he rewarded Stella's patience by bringing her off to sweet release. He dove into Stella's pussy like a starving man into a morsel of food.

Stella wrapped her legs around Phillips back just below the shoulders and locked her ankles as she held Phillip so he couldn't move. She then grabbed his hair and pulled his head to her pussy and bucked up to fuck his face.

Deep inside Stella, wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her body. She shuddered as each wave, more intense than the one before, caused her pleasure she had never felt before. She felt her pussy growing wetter and wetter, and she knew it wasn't long until she came.

Suddenly, without warning, Stella arched her back and cried out at the top of her lungs "Oh god yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s make mommy cum!"

As Stella came, she did something she had never done before, she forcefully ejaculated her sweet cream onto Phillip's face and mouth, in what is usually referred to as a female ejaculation.

Stella shuddered, then went limp as she passed out from the intense pleasure. Concerned, Phillip checked her and found that she had a strong carotid pulse and noticed her slow, steady regular breaths and surmised she was okay.

About three minutes later, Stella stirred, softly moaned and opened her eyes as she smiled at Phillip.

"Oh God Phillip baby, I have never cum that forcefully before," Stella crooned with delight.

"I aim to please," Phillip said with a grin.

"Oh baby you definitely did thst," Stella purred, "and now it's my turn to please you."

With that, Stella rolled Phillip over so he was on his back. She went down on Phillip's cock and gave him a blowjob to remember. Stella was far from a porn starlet but she had the skills that rivaled the best of them.

Stella spit on Phillip's cock to get it good and slippery as well as taking it all into her mouth. As she took it all in, it was all she could do to keep from gagging on its length and girth.

Stella also ran her tongue up and down the shaft and around the head as she also stroked it and sucked on his balls.

Phillip felt his cock swelling with cum and knew it wasn't long until he was going to cum.

Stella had originally planned to drink all of Phillip's hot cum down, but then a delightfully wicked thought crossed her mind. She wanted a facial, that was so much more decadent and depraved, so she spit on Phillip's cock again and again until it was sloppily wet and stroked it until he came.

"Oh God," Phillip grunted as he shot his load all over Stella's lips, mouth, nose, eyes and hair. While most of it went on her face, Stella did manage to have some land in her mouth and she smiled wickedly as Phillip's hot cum let out a steady stream lasting 30 seconds.

Having Phillip's cum spray on her made Stella feel deliciously naughty like a tramp, and it had been many years since she felt like that. Stella then rubbed Phillip's cum on her like a lotion.

Surprisingly, Phillip was still hard, and now it was time for Stella to feel him deep inside her. She lifted her body up, straddled Phillip's enormous long thick pulsating monster tool, and slowly sank her pussy on to it, as she guided it in with her hand.

Stella was not a virgin, yet the sheer size of Phillip's cock, the thickness, the length, and the girth, made her feel like one again. Stella felt like she did when when her hymen broke the time she lost her cherry to her boyfriend Frank all those years ago. Phillip's cock hurt when it went in, but the pleasure was worth the pain.

"Oh God yes Phillip, come on baby make it hurt so good," Stella lustfully panted as the song with the same name played through in her mind and she softly sang the words to herself.

Eventually, Stella's initial pain went away and was replaced by pleasure, the pleasure of having a man's hard tool inside her and she got a good steady rhythm going on.

Stella looked down at Phillip with a mixture of three looks in her eyes. The first look was a look of sheer unadulterated love, a love a woman has for her man. The second look was a look of total bliss, like a junkie had when they had scored their fix and were flying high. Last, was the look of triumph, like a triumphant lioness who had captured and brought down her prey, had it in her clutches, and was enjoying consuming the spoils.

Deep inside, Stella felt her pleasures rising, and she knew it wasn't going to be long until she came. Phillip also felt his cock swelling with cum, and knew he was going to pop his top as well.

"Oh God Stella, I think I'm about to cum," Phillip moaned.

"Give mommy all of you," Stella crooned. "She wants to feel your hot cum deep inside her."

"But I'm not wearing a condom," Phillip said nervously.

"Shhhhhhh, don't worry my pet," Stella said reassuringly. "Trust mommy, she's got it all under control."

Phillip trusted Stella and relaxed and allowed himself to shoot his load deep inside her sweet pussy.

"Oh God yes baby," Stella purred with delight as Phillip's cum went deep inside her. "Fill mommy up and seed her womb with your hot manhood."

Stella laid her body back on top of Phillip and they both embraced as they came down from their orgasmic high. Stella kissed Phillip and turned to face each other as their bodies moved together.

As they did, their passions began to rise again and they found themselves back into the throes of passion and they succumbed to them. Phillip rolled Stella over so that she was now on her back. He looked down at her and smiled as he slowly reinserted his pulsating tool deep inside her.

Stella let out a soft gentle moan as Phillip's cock eased inside her and Phillip began fucking her. Stella wrapped her sweet legs around Phillip's body and pulled him in as they moved as one.

Deep inside, their pleasures were slowly rising and as that was happening, they felt themselves becoming closer and closer. Their bodies, minds, souls and spirits united and became one.

They knew each other's thoughts, sensed each other's pleasures, and knew how to move to please their partner. They were truly one with each other and the universe, never to be separated again.

They also sensed in each other when they were going to cum.

"Oh yes Phillip baby, mommy feels your hot cum swelling inside your cock," Stella softly crooned. Do you feel my pleasure?"

"Yes I do," Phillip replied in awe of being able to sense Stella's thoughts, feelings, and pleasures.

About two minutes later, their pleasures reached their zenith and they both came in unison. Stella flooded Phillip's cock with her sweet honey dew nectar and Phillip spewed forth his hot semen deep into Stella's womb.

They collapsed together as they slowly came down from their orgasmic high.

"Oh God I need a ciggy hon," Stella said with a moan. "Can you reach my fanny pack on the nightstand?"

"Got it", Phillip replied as he reached over Stella and grabbed the pack. He also grabbed the half full glass of water that was on the stand for Stella to flick her ashes in.

Stella sat up in bed and leaned her her back against the headboard as did Phillip.

"Want one hon," Stella said with a smile as she lit hers.

"Sure," Phillip replied as he took the pack and placed one in his mouth.

Stella held the lighter up to Phillip and lit his cigarette.

"Mmmmmmm these are quite good," Phillip replied impressed with the flavor. What are they called?"

"They are called Misty Menthols 120's" Stella said taking another puff and blowing out the smoke. "I smoke these and Virginia Slims 120's menthols."

"I like them a lot, I think I am going to get me some of these," Phillip said.

"You know they are traditionally girly cigarettes don't you," Stella added with a naughty wink.

"Well I think I am man enough to handle them," Phillip replied with a grin.

"Oh that you are baby," Stella said with a lusty purr."So did you enjoy your present hon?"

"Oh most definitely," Phillip replied fondly.

"Well sugah, it only gets better from here," Stella said with a contented purr.