A Birthday Suprise from Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phillip and Stella showered then got dressed. Stella put on a white halter top made of ribbed material that was almost see through and hugged the body, showing every curve, and a neckline that showed a healthy amount of cleavage. She also put on a pair of yellow gym shorts and slippers. Phillip put on an eggplant colored long sleeve t-shirt, a pair of jeans and white sneakers.

While they waited for Dave, Stella and Phillip enjoyed another ciggy. Just as they had finished their cigarette the front gate buzzed and Phillip opened it allowing Dave to drive in.

Phillip went to the front door and had it open when Dave got out of his car.

"What's up bro," Dave said as he trotted over to Phillip put out his hand and they clasped hands and pulled each other in to a quick hug, clapped each other on the back, then released.

"Happy birthday dude," Dave added as he handed Phillip a birthday card. Phillip read it and chuckled, then thanked Dave for the card.

"Come inside if ya got a minute," Phillip said

"Yeah we got time," Dave said as he followed Phillip into the house.

Stella was on the couch and had just lit up another cigarette.

"Dave honey," Stella said as she got off the couch and went over and gave Dave a warm tight embrace, pulling his body tightly to hers. "How have you been sweetheart," Stella added as she broke the hug.

Dave had mixed feelings about the hug, awkwardness as well as arousal. He felt awkward briefly, but loved the fact that a sexy older woman was tightly embracing him, and pressing her warm soft body next to his.

"I'm doing great Mrs. Johnson," Dave said politely doing his best not to let his awkwardness show.

"Oh please call me Stella," Stella replied. "Mrs. Johnson makes me feel so old, and I am definitely not old, and besides my mother's name is Mrs. Johnson."

"Okay Stella," Dave said awkwardly. "I'm taking Phillip to get pizza and catch a movie.

"Sounds like fun," Stella said. "Hey while I have you here, why don't you come over Monday night and I'll grill out some steaks and ribs. Sound good?"

"Yeah man," Dave replied enthusiastically. "Let me ask my parents, but I don't think it'll be a problem."

"Great," Stella replied. "I look forward to seeing you here. Well I know you two need to get going if your going to catch the movie on time. You guys have fun."

"Bye Stella," Phillip said going up to give Stella a hug, and without thinking, they both locked in a tight embrace and exchanged a deep passionate kiss which lasted a good fifteen seconds.

"Bye sweetheart, I love you, and have fun," Stella replied after they broke the kiss then realized Dave was standing there.

Stella shrugged off the awkwardness of possibly having her and Phillip's secret exposed. She wasn't going to let it bother her.

Dave and Phillip left the house and got in Dave's Red Ford Bronco and drove away.

For a few minutes there was an awkward silence between Phillip and Dave and then Dave finally addressed the 500 pound gorilla that was on the car with them. He bluntly said "Dude, that kiss you gave your mom was epic!!! How long has this been going on between you two?"

Phillip knew he was busted and said with a sigh "Let's just say it was part of my birthday present. She showed up in her birthday suit, woke me up, and let's just say we got to know each other intimately. As they say in the bible we knew and had known each other, if you catch my drift."

"Dang you banged your own mother on you 18th birthday," Dave said in a surprised tone. "Forgive me, but I am so frickin jealous. You're mom is totally hot and I would kill to have a mom like her."

"Well we're not going around advertising it," Phillip said. "Society kinda looks down on that, so we don't want any unwanted attention, and please keep this to yourself okay? I mean it."

"Hey I got your back on this one dude," Dave said reassuringly. "I'm like Sergeant Schultz on Hogan's Heroes man, 'I know nuszink,'" Dave added doing his best Sergeant Schultz imitation.

"Hey when I am at your house, Monday don't worry about me. If you want to show affection, it's cool with me," Dave added in a reassuring voice.

"Don't worry man, we're not gonna re-enact a scene from some porno flick," Phillip said laughing, and with that the subject was dropped never to be brought up again.

Dave and Phillip arrived at the pizza joint about 10 minutes later and went inside and were seated. They ordered an extra large "meat monstrosity" and an order of cheese bread off the menu with a pitcher of soda. Phillip got him a salad to go with his.

While they were waiting on their food order, Phillip took out his new phone and showed it to Dave and let him check out all the cool features. After that, Phillip took out his brand new I-Pad Pro he had put in his book bag and let Dave play around with it.

"Dude, this is legit," Dave said with a hint of envy. "Man the most I ever got on my 18th birthday was dinner at Okamoto's Japanese Restaurant and a 100 dollar gift card from Amazon."

"Well I do seem to recall you telling me that your older brother Steve and some of his army buddies took you to Aladdin's Playground where you received a very private, very interactive, very up close and personal lap dance on your 18th birthday," Phillip said with a grin. "I also remember you telling me that you were quite happy about it, and it was the best birthday present ever."

"Yeah true," Dave said quite fondly, "but even so, there was no real sex involved. Yea sure, she was totally naked and the only thing I had on was my briefs. She sat in my lap facing me and pressed her hot little body next to mine as she dry humped me until I came, but I never really got to stick it inside her and do the deed."

"What about your girlfriend Abby," Phillip asked. "You're both 18 and know you two are fairly tight. I'm surprised you haven't done it with her yet."

"She wants to wait until Prom night," Dave replied, "you know, tradition and all that, and I'm cool with it."

They finished their pizza and then drove to the theater and watched the movie. Dave had Phillip home around 11:00. Stella was waiting at the door for them wearing the same thing she had on.

She came up to Dave and said "Hey hon, I feel I need to apologize to you about something you saw earlier tonight. I hope it didn't make you feel awkward when Phillip and I embraced and passionately kissed in front of you like that. It was highly inappropriate and I wanted to apologize. Without going into to much detail, I just need to let you know that Phillip's and my relationship is much closer than a traditional mother-son relationship."

"Hey no biggie," Dave replied. "To be honest I kinda wormed it out of Phillip and he told me pretty much what you did without being too explicit and it's cool."

"I'm so glad," Stella replied with relief. "You are Phillip's best friend and have been since Kindergarten and I think of you as my number two son."

Dave then had a wicked thought cross his mind, "I would love to be your son and on the receiving end of your motherly affections."

"It's all good Stella, no hard feelings, and I love you like a second mom," Dave said with a smile.

"Thanks hon," Stella replied with a little tear in her eye as she hugged Dave tightly like she did before then released the hug. "Hey, also, I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of calling your parents and told them about my invite on Monday night. They said it was fine with them."

"That's cool Stella," Dave replied, still having to remember to call her Stella, but it was getting easier. "I tell you what, instead of Phillip having to ride the bus home on Monday, I'll just drive him home, if that is cool with everyone?"

"Sounds great to me," Phillip replied.

"Me too," Stella added.

"Well I gotta run," Dave said. "It's getting late. I'll see you on Monday Phillip and remember if you cant be good, at least be good at it."

"Oh that he is hon," Stella called out with a devilish grin and then she and Phillip went inside the house and for the rest of the weekend "did what comes naturally," stopping only long enough to exercise bodily functions, eat, and sleep."

On Monday, Phillip took his new laptop to school and showed it to Dave during their lunch period. Dave was quite impressed and somewhat jealous, but happy for Phillip.

That afternoon, Dave drove Phillip home and they went in through the garage entrance and through the kitchen. Stella was on the couch wearing a white cotton dress and sandals, smoking a cigarette. She got up and hugged Dave and then hugged Phillip tightly giving him a warm passionate kiss. She then lit Phillip a cigarette and gave it to him.

"Dude I didn't know you smoked," Dave said, not judgmentally, but as a casual statement.

"Want one hon," Stella replied

"What the hell, why not," Dave replied.

"Here ya go sweetie," Stella said, handing Dave the pack and lighter.

Dave looked at the packet which this time read Virginia Slims Menthol's 120's, Stella's other brand.

"Hey my girlfriend Abby smokes these," Dave said. "She's been trying for a long time to get me to try them. She started right after she turned 18. Her mom said that since she is an adult now, she should be able to smoke and drink.

"I think I remember the quote Abby told me her mom said: 'If at age 18, the government can put a uniform on your body and a rifle in your hand, then drop you in some God forsaken country, and tell you to point your rifle towards someone and shoot them, then you should be able to drink beer and buy cigarettes.' Her mom is cool like that. She even got Abby a new drivers license that shows her as 21, instead of 18."

"You mean like this one," Phillip said as he pulled his out of his wallet and showed it to Dave.

"Dang dude, you're just full of surprises lately aren't you," Dave said shaking his head in disbelief.

"If ya want, I can hook you up," Stella replied.

"Nah I'm good," Dave replied. "I'm going to Texas A&M this fall and going into the ROTC program and service afterwards, so I don't want to risk the government finding out."

"Oh Phillip honey, I almost forgot your suits were delivered about a couple of hours ago from Master Lees, Stella said. "They are in the front study along with your computer from Saturday."

"Oh Cool," Phillip said. "Hey Dave come check out these new threads Stella had made for me."

Phillip led Dave into the study and showed him all the suits and Dave was quite impressed. Phillip then told Dave about him going to work with Stella after high school as Director of Customer Accounts.

Dave just shook his head again and said, "Dude, you just keep coming with the surprises, but hey at least you got your future all planned out, and I must say its a lot better than some of the knuckleheads in our senior class are doing, going by the fly by the seat of my pants plan."

Phillip and Dave spent the next hour of so playing video games on Phillip's computer. About 5:30, Stella let them know supper was ready. Instead of having her dress on, she was just wearing an apron over her naked body.

Without giving it a second thought like it was completely natural thing to do, Stella pulled off the apron, exposing her sweet, sumptuous, naked body in front of Dave and Phillip, and put her dress back on. After all, they were all adults, so she thought nothing much about it, and Dave didn't seem to mind.

The spread was laid out on the side board in the backyard by the grill area and they ate on the table near the gardens that Stella and Phillip used when they sat out side on occasion.

The spread consisted of 12 ounce-tender rib eye steaks cooked medium, traditional country style pork ribs with barbecue sauce, baked potatoes, corn on the cob with butter, homemade potato salad, and a tossed salad with either ranch or lite Italian dressing.

There was enough food to feed three to four times as many people, but Stella had wanted to cook extra so Dave could take some home if he wanted to, and so that she and Phillip could eat on it later.

"Anyone wanna beer," Stella asked. "I've got Fosters, Heineken and Corona light.

"I'll take a Heineken," Phillip said "and "I'll take a Corona," Dave said.

Stella grabbed a Heineken for herself as well and they all ate and enjoyed each other's company

After supper, Stella invited Dave to fix him some to take home and he did. He got him three of the rib eyes, one for himself and two for his parents, some ribs, corn and potato salad. Stella wrapped up Dave's plate and put it in the refrigerator after which, with help from Phillip and Dave, got the kitchen cleaned up, the dishes loaded in the dishwasher and the food put away.

"Let's go back outside and play a little poker for fun," Stella said. She had a, beverage tray loaded with a deck of cards and some poker chips, whiskey tumblers, an ice bucket with ice, a bottle of Angel's Envy Bourbon, and a box of Montecristo Cigars.

Stella poured them each a glass about one-half full and then made an announcement. "Now this is not your ordinary rot-gut whiskey you find at college frat houses that you gulp down, this is a fine premium whiskey made for slow sipping. Enjoy."

Stella then handed Dave a cigar and said "These pair well with the whiskey and I feel that once you experience the pleasures of their pairing, you won't want anything less."

Stella then showed Dave how to light the cigar, and he found he liked it and the Bourbon quite well. They all three played poker and enjoyed their Bourbon and Cigar until about 8:30. Dave said he had to get back and finish editing the rough draft of his term paper, before turning it in tomorrow.

"I have mine already done. I edited it a few days ago and you have met my second editor," Phillip said as he turned to Stella who raised her glass in salute.

"I'm his second pair of eyes," Stella said. "In Law School, I wrote my share of briefs and documents, plus in my business, I look at and compose documents all day long, and I am constantly making changes and revisions to them, so I have an excellent eye for that, and I catch them all. So, if you need me to look over your final draft, I will be glad to."

"I just might take you up on it," Dave replied. "Well I better go now. I'll see you in the morning Phillip." With that, Stella placed Dave's food in a plastic grocery bag and she and Phillip saw him out and opened the outer gate so he could pull through then closed it once they saw he had cleared it through the video monitor.

Stella and Phillip went to bed made love until about 10:30 then fell asleep. The next morning, they continued with their new weekday morning routine while Phillip was still in school. They woke up at 5:00, had sex until about 6:15, then showered dressed and had breakfast. At 7:30 Phillip's bus picked him up and took him to school.

Eventually, graduation day came and Phillip and Stella celebrated at her Uncle Leon's lake cabin for a week, making love and just getting away from the city for a while.

Afterwards, Stella decided she was going to take about two months off. She rented a 33 foot bus style RV and packed up the much needed supplies for the trip. This included two cases of bottle water, some snacks to munch on during the trip, such as chips, pretzels, cheese bricks, cubes and sticks, crackers, beef stick along with items to make sandwiches such as sandwich meat, cheese slices, bread and condiments

The other non food "essentials" included a two boxes of cigarettes each containing 10 cartons of cigarettes, one box of Misty Menthols 120's and one box of Virginia Slims Menthols 120's which she purchased at Sam's Club tobacco department.

Stella also packed six boxes of cigars, three bottles of Angel's Envy Bourbon, and some whiskey tumblers. Lastly, she packed about 4 weeks worth of clothes including nice evening dresses for Stella and suits and tuxes for Phillip along with a laundry basket and laundry detergent. With everything packed up, they hit the road touring the country.

Their first destination was New Orleans where they stayed three nights. After that, they went to Biloxi and stayed at the Jade Emperor's Palace(see my story called High Rollers for details of the Casino).

After Biloxi, they slowly made their way up the east coast stopping every six days to do laundry and any dry cleaning they needed done, plus restocking on any snacks they might want until they reached the tip of Maine. After spending 4 days in Maine, they ventured into New Brunswick and over to Nova Scotia where they camped for about a week.

After leaving the area, they ventured over across the country stopping at major tourist attractions. Once they reached the wast coast, they ventured up into Alaska seeing all the sights.

Then, they ventured down the wast coast visiting Seattle, then Portland and all the mountains in the region. They went down into California and traveled down the Pacific Coast Highway to see the sights, venturing into San Francisco to see the sights and on into Los Angeles to see Hollywood.

Finally, they made their way back across east passing though Arizona and Nevada where they went to Tahoe and Los Vegas. Eventually they reached Houston and back home. Stay tuned to a companion story entitled "A Road Trip with Mom," to be published at a later date, which will detail the events of Phillip and Stella's vacation.

It was late mid to late July when they arrived home and Phillip found his acceptance letter to the University of Houston Bauer College of Business and he was due to start classes for the fall term. He was going to pursue a double major in Accounting and Management Information Systems.

Professionally speaking, Phillip did very well. He began working with Stella and soon excelled. He was a very smart person and a quick study and within week was very proficient his job.

Over time, Phillip excelled both in college as well as work. Withing 3 years, Stella had made him Vice President of Customer Relations. Eventually, Phillip finished his Bachelor's and enrolled in the Executive MBA program and 23 months later completed it.

Stella then promoted him to Chief Operating Officer and suggested he seek a law degree, and like Stella, he passed the LSAT on the first try, was admitted to UH Law Center and followed the same track as Stella did. In Law School, he was a natural and skilled litigator. He received top marks and graduated as one of the top 10 law school graduates of all time, number seven to be exact, just behind Stella who was number six.

Stella and Phillip's relationship grew stronger and deeper over time. They were very much in love, and knew they were destined to be with each other. They lived a long fulfilling life together.

Never in his wildest fantasies would Phillip have imagined that his birthday would be the day that transformed his life forever. If you were to ask him if he would do it all over again, he would give an unqualified YES!!!"