All Comments on 'A Birthday Surprise'

by marq_andrewx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Shami_DasShami_Dasabout 3 years ago

Interesting characters but leaves a lot of questions unanswered. Your stories are always erotic but I find the back story more interesting. I hope you explore that ini future episodes. I also hope you write a proper novel some day. Also in this story, I found the rapid move from disappointment to sex unrealistic.

marq_andrewxmarq_andrewxabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for you comments and criticism Shami. Yes that part does seem unrealistic but I couldn't imagine them sitting down and having a calm conversation about the Sam/Dave relationship and then moving onto sex.

BTW, I HAVE written a novel and you may be interested because it is set in India and if I am not mistaken, your name seems to be Indian? The novel is called Jalendu, by Mark Andrew. You can get it on Smashwords or you will find it also on most online ebook sellers (or send me a PM and I will send you a copy).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarq_andrewx@marq_andrewx
Mark Andrew was born in Wollongong in Australia. He originally trained as a metallurgist and worked in the steelworks at Port Kembla. He now lives in Petersham in Sydney with his partner. In his youth he travelled extensively in India and fell in love with the country and the ...