A Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes I'd had a hard childhood and I'd come out of it as an okay guy. I had a lot of people to thank for that. The homeless people who looked out for me the best they could, the policeman who had caught me begging at Wynyard station in Sydney as a kid and the way he'd cared for me, various counsellors and clinical psychologists, my foster family Gladys, Adam and the kids, my Zen Buddhism and meditation teacher, the teachers at my college and my fellow students but not least David himself. Yes I still had problems. I still feel anger towards those who failed a young boy in their responsibilities but that anger doesn't control me. I'm more trusting with my emotions. The hard shell around my heart has got some significant cracks in it.

David's flat doesn't have AC but he has a huge ceiling fan in the bedroom that spins at an alarming velocity. David did tell me his history with Sam as we laid in bed naked under the fan. I kind of understood why he didn't tell me. He thought I was emotionally fragile and he didn't want to do anything that might cause him to lose me. Maybe he was right. I've had my ups and downs.

We had threesome sex again the next day, without the double-penetration that we all agreed was overrated. Gladys didn't have a problem with an extra guest in the evening for Christmas-eve dinner but I got some strange looks from both her and Adam when we sat on the sofa and both David and Sam had their arms over my shoulders and a few times Sam nuzzled into my neck.

Next day I went with David, Sam, Beck in Beck's car up the coast to their family Christmas Day gathering. It was the first time David had invited a boyfriend to meet his extended family. It was agreed that we wouldn't introduce me as Sam's boyfriend too though. That would be pushing it too far. It wasn't all smooth sailing. Some woman, their aunt I think, said that I was too young. Yes I was one day less than nineteen and David (and Sam) are twenty-three. Yes I look a lot younger than I am because I'm small (and cute according to some). There is absolutely no way I can get into a pub without ID and even then the bouncers are suspicious.

"He isn't", was all David said and pulled me away by my hand.

Then Beck asked Sam when he was going to get a boyfriend. He looked at me and then he went quite red in his face. Beck looked at both of us, puzzled but I could almost see her brain ticking away.

One mystery was solved when I saw that David's and Sam's mothers are identical twins though their father's aren't. Quaternary marriages, marriages of two pairs of identical twins apparently do occur and that makes their children all genetic siblings but David and Sam aren't that. They are just astonishingly similar looking.

Sam, David and I all returned to Brisbane by bus that night (Beck was staying there). We had another threesome fuck that night though we were pretty tired. The next day they both came over to my house again for my proper birthday party. The kids fell in love with Sam after being a bit shy on Christmas-Eve. Who knows why but he's great with kids. So are David and I though. Perhaps he was the novelty.

Sadly Sam had to go back up to Bundy for work that night though we've had a few weekends together since then and we chat and zoom frequently. David is really serious about the three-way relationship idea and wants Sam and I to spend some time together without him to strengthen our bond. We haven't got to that yet.

I don't think it will ever be an equilateral throuple. David and Sam have known each other their whole lives not just since they discovered their sexuality together, lost their virginity with each other, fell in love with each other. I'm only a newcomer to them but I love them both and they clearly love me. I haven't had casual sex with anyone else since and I don't think I will.