All Comments on 'A Birthday to Remember'

by TwistedPlayr

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Birthday gift.....

If that was a birthday gift I wonder what she will give him tomorrow. I kind of see her fucking him with a strapon or inviting some othe guys to fuck her in front of him, them get the husband to suck the cum out of pussy. I can almost see her bringing two or three dudes to fuck him in the ass and the making him suck their dick of eat the cum of two or three men out of her pussy or why not a gangbang fucking his ass?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A Birthday to Remember

I Think she will fully enslave him to be a full toilet (Scat). That should be fun to read if the author decides to cont....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How degrading...

...but I think soap and shower was completely unnecessary for her; she has him to clean her up. Full-blown scat might be a bit much, but I can't see the point in wasting perfectly good toilet paper any time for her. I think farting in his mouth would be a perfectly appropriate rudeness, though.

kaleido2kaleido2over 18 years ago
good Story

a bit rude , but Id be a liar not to like it since i have a hard on now.

The story was told in a fine forward no nonsense tone, still with enough warm and caring undertones, showing the love + intimacy between this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My deepest fantasies.

The story addresses my personal deepest fantasies. And does that very well. So I will probably come back to it and masterbate to it. Continuing to search for a life partner who will do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A birthday

this story was really good. her use of him as a toilet was great too. I think she should also use him to lick her toilets clean!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
birthday...

out of all the femdom i've read i will say this is one of the best i will check back to see more amazing stories like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No way

Once she peed on him it was WAY over the top. She's out the door and down the road to divorce. Screw the bitch. No loving wife would ever do that to the man she loved.

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyalmost 11 years ago
Good wife

This story is for people who like reading about wives who act just this way. Good one!!! It's not like pee is bad to receive in the face or mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bitch for a wife

And it was his birthday. This is the kind of woman that gets of degrading and humiliating men. Time to get a divorce before she seriously hurts you. What a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Give yourself a great birthday present.

Throw your wife out the door and divorce her. Terrible story of deceit and humiliation.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
She Gave Him What He Wanted

If you can accept that hubby and wife are pervs then it's not hard to accept that this could happen. We already have been given hints that the next day he'll be licking her asshole right after she pinches a loaf,(and by day's end he'll probably be munching on turds,which will be washed down with a strong flow of aspargus-fueled,raunchy,stinky,deep-yellow piss.) Have to figure that he'll be taking a rather large strap-on up the butt from his lovely wife. And as a special treat,she'll have invited two big-dicked blacks to come in and spitfire him. Afterall,it's what he wants,and she's a loving wife. SICK FUCKIN' SHIT!!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
a good wife giving her man what he wants and needs

gave you a 5

triffle64triffle64about 4 years ago

Good start of (hopefully) a new toilet slave to femdom wife!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous