A Bisexual Somali Orgy

Story Info
Yasmin fucks Ali and Mahmoud in Mogadishu.
1.2k words
2.21
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

"Oh fuck, I've got to fart," said Yasmin Samatar, and the chubby, big-bottomed Somali Muslim woman groaned, then squeezed her rather voluminous ass cheeks. Yasmin released her fart, which was awkward as fuck since her lover Ali Ahmed was in her butt hole. A lot of Black Muslim women don't like to admit that they like anal sex but Yasmin Samatar is not like those bitches. Everyone in the City of Mogadishu, Somalia, knows the deal about Yasmin. The curvaceous, dark-skinned and big-bottomed Somali Muslim lady loves butt fucking and the men who are lucky enough to fuck her better not mind her farts. Big-booty Black women fart too, sometimes during sex, and the world won't end because of it.

Ali Ahmed grimaced as he felt Yasmin's fart push against his dick. The living room of Yasmin's townhouse, located in the Mokhtar neighborhood of Mogadishu, reeked of the lady's fart. Ali wrinkled his nose. The six-foot-tall, slender and well-built Somali Muslim stud has been in some tight spots but this one takes the cake. Yasmin's butt hole gripped Ali's dick like a damn vise. Why do feisty Black women like Yasmin here have the biggest butts and the tightest butt holes? It's one of the mysteries of the infinite Multiverse. All things considered, this wasn't so bad.

Gritting his teeth, Ali resumed fucking Yasmin's booty hole, tickling her backdoor with his long and thick cock. Somali Muslim men like Ali Ahmed love to butt fuck the sisters and nobody does it quite like them. Ali loves big booty Black women but they're not his only passion. Ali swings both ways, and most Black women have a problem with bisexual Black men, even if they collect effeminate gay Black male besties like baseball cards. Yasmin is a freaky lady who likes switch-hitters. This is one of the many reasons why Ali loves Yasmin, and her thick round ass...

"Nasty woman," Ali said as he plunged his big Black cock into the depths of Yasmin's butt hole. Ali bucked his hips, giving Yasmin some good pounding deep down where the sun doesn't shine. As Ali continued to fuck Yasmin's booty hole, the big booty Somali Muslim woman moaned and groaned, loving the feel of a big Black cock in her asshole. Yasmin got so into it that she began to twerk, driving Ali absolutely nuts. Who doesn't love seeing a big booty Black woman twerking and showing off her big ass?

"Easy does it," said Mahmoud Yusuf, and the tall, strongly built Somali Muslim brother continued to do his thing. What is Mahmoud's thing, one may ask? Mahmoud gripped Ali Ahmed's hips and worked his cock up his ass. Sometimes, the same manly Black men who fuck sexy, big-booty Black women up the ass like to get dicked down too. Somali male bisexuality is a beautiful thing. Ali Ahmed winced as Mahmoud Yusuf filled his butt hole with his dick. Talk about give and take, in the most extreme and sensual of ways.

"Hmm, fuck my ass while he fucks yours," Yasmin said to Ali, and she fingered her wet, hairy pussy while grinding against her lover. Ali bit his lip and leaned into Yasmin, burying his big Black cock so far up Yasmin's asshole that her ancestors probably felt it. As Ali fucked the hell out of Yasmin, Mahmoud gave the slim, well-endowed brother a taste of his own medicine. Men who fuck women's assholes need to get ass fucked too. Equality goes a long way nowadays. Mahmoud crammed his dick into Ali's asshole, causing the other man to scream. What goes around definitely comes around...

"This is intense," Ali groaned, and whether he was referring to Yasmin's tight ass around his dick, or Mahmoud's big Black cock up his ass, remained unclear. Mahmoud is a really freaky brother who likes to fuck both the ladies and the fellas. A lot of hot women all over the City of Mogadishu and even distant places like Puntland have sucked and ridden Mahmoud's big dick. What a lot of these hot ladies don't know is the fact that Mahmoud fucks their husbands and their boyfriends too. The bisexual Somali stud doesn't discriminate. A hole is a hole at the end of the day. That's how Mahmoud gets down...

"Time out," Yasmin called, and the fellas heeded her words, then took a breath. Ali tried to catch his breath after Mahmoud pulled his cock out of his asshole. The two bisexual Somali Muslim men exchanged a nod and a smile. Yasmin stood before them, and the two men looked at her appreciatively. At five-foot-eleven, the pretty-faced, large-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed Somali Muslim lady is sinfully sexy. Yasmin licked her lips, and looked at Mahmoud and Ali the way a hungry woman looks at fast food. Yasmin is still horny. Can the two bisexual Somali Muslim men handle what she throws their way?

"Let's do this," Mahmoud said, and this time, he lay flat on the bed while Yasmin straddled him. The curvy Somali Muslim woman sat on the hunk's dick and smiled. Mahmoud caressed Yasmin's tits and then smacked her big round ass. Yasmin grabbed Mahmoud's dick, rolled a condom on him and stroked him before inserting him in her vagina. Some women like to get fucked by men who fuck both sexes and Yasmin is one of them. Meanwhile, Ali stood there, stroking his big Black cock while watching Yasmin with Mahmoud. These two are too damned hot...

"Let's do this," Ali said, and he grabbed a condom and lube, then rejoined the action. Yasmin rode Mahmoud's dick, her curvy body swaying this way and that as she did her thing. Ali admired Yasmin's thick ass. The bisexual Somali Muslim stud likes female butts and male butts. There are many progressive men in Somali Muslim communities and Ali is one of them. Coming up behind Yasmin, Ali caressed her ass, then spread her cheeks. After lubricating Yasmin's butt hole, Ali pushed his cock into her. Yasmin shrieked in pleasure as she experienced the joys of double penetration. Let the good times roll!

"Oh yes, fill my holes, fuck me," Yasmin squealed, and Ali and Mahmoud were more than happy to oblige her. Bisexual Somali Muslim men like these two have a hard time finding open-minded women who accept them. Ali and Mahmoud know that they're lucky to have found Yasmin, and they showed her that appreciation by slamming their hard dicks into her holes. Yasmin moaned in pleasure mixed with sweet pain as a big Black dick filled her vagina while another big Black dick filled her asshole. This time, Yasmin's holes were packed so tight with dick that she couldn't have farted even if she wanted to. Ali and Mahmoud rammed their dicks into Yasmin's holes like there was no tomorrow. The two bisexual Somali Muslim studs fucked their favorite lady until she tapped out. Good times, folks...

"Always a pleasure to visit you, dear lady," Ali said to Yasmin, as he stepped out of the shower with her and Mahmoud. The three friends and lovers laughed and bantered while getting dressed. After some stupendous sex, Ali, Yasmin and Mahmoud smoked some Khat, and then hugged before parting ways. Yasmin sent her favorite bisexual Somali Muslim studs on their merry way. Mahmoud is a traditional Muslim preacher with a wife, and Ali is a hard-working member of the Mogadishu Police Force. Every powerful man needs a wicked lady. For these two, Yasmin is that special lady. This is how some Somali Muslims get down behind closed doors. They're freakier than you think...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers