A Sub's Journey Ch. 01: Hot Tub

Story Info
Her kinky journey starts with a steamy orgasm in a hot tub.
2k words
4.26
8.2k
7

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked me up on Saturday afternoon, seeing his face again for the first time in a week, just put this huge smile on my face and made me feel calm. After about an hour of driving I saw his house for the first time and I thought to myself "Yes, he definitely has some money." It's private, detached, huge garden and a gate on the driveway. To be honest I was just relieved that he didn't live in some mega mansion. He was still a down to earth guy. He gave me a tour of the house, we had some food and chatted. Later on in the evening, when it was dark, he asked me...

"Did you remember to bring your bikini?"

"Yes?" I replied hesitantly, wondering what exactly he had in store for me. He lead me into the garden, down a path away from the house to a wooden gazebo with a large hot tub bubbling away underneath. "Hell yes we're getting in this hot tub" I thought to myself. He gave me a bath robe and said I could get changed in a room and meet him down there. I came back into the garden in my bikini and robe, with rock hard nipples and covered in goosebumps, it was cold that time of year. The garden was very pretty and in this corner it was private. The gazebo had some lights and the hot tub itself was lit up too. He took off his robe and hanged it up on a hook in the gazebo, and I got my first glimpse of his body. He was in better shape than I had first thought, just... nice, toned, not muscular, but not bad to look at at all. I took off my robe, I had my yellow bikini on, I could feel his eyes surveying my body, seems fair as I did it to him too, and he smiled, I liked it, it gave me confidence, he held out his hand and helped me climb in.

The sexual tension had been building between us since he picked me up at my house. It was like we both knew today was the day we were definitely going to fuck, but we still had to go through the niceties of the date. He put his arm around me and we cuddled in the hot tub looking out into the dark garden, not that we could see much and sipped some champagne. It was pure bliss. We chatted about all kinds of nonsense, the heat from the hot tub and the cold outside air created a shimmering haze of steam around us that was the perfect atmosphere. All of my worries back home were gone from my mind, I was just here, in the moment, with him.

He turned in closer to me and I felt his other hand place on my thigh, he held it and looked at me, waiting for some approval to move on. We just looked into each others eyes and were smiling, his hand started to move up my thigh and he embraced me for our first passionate kiss. I was sitting against the wall of the hot tub, he came around in-front of me and his hand pulled my legs apart under the water. He began kissing my neck and I just lay my head back. The heat, the steam and the kissing, just melted me all over. His hands were exploring me, he was teasing my pussy, deliberately not touching it yet, he probably had no idea I've been wet and ready for him for the past twenty minutes. I was mentally begging him to put his hand down there, I needed him to touch me, to feel it. I hadn't yet got the confidence to grab his hand and put his hand there myself, it was easy to forget this was only our third date.

Finally, he got the message and he started rubbing the outside of my bikini bottoms, I plucked up some courage and pulled down my bikini bottoms just a little, he took the hint and ran with it, taking them off and throwing them over the side somewhere. I didn't care. For the first time since we met, he was touching my wet pussy. It felt different under the water, I was still wet but it didn't last as long, as though it were being washed away by the water, I didn't really know if I wanted him to go inside me, I was wondering if that was even safe. This is typical of the sorts of micro-anxieties that plagued me in completely inappropriate moments. Fortunately for me he found my clit and starting circling it, only stopping to tease his fingers along the opening of my pussy, gently applying pressure as though he wants to go in but can't. Next he paused to take off my bikini top, which he tossed over the side as well. His hand dived right onto my left breast and began massaging it and lightly pinching and playing with my nipple.

"Tell me if you get too cold." He whispered into my ear and gave me a very naughty smirk.

Before I could even process what that meant, he lifted me up out of the water and placed me down on the corner edge of the hot tub, my naked breasts and pussy out of the water, leaving only my feet dangling in the hot water. It was freezing, he pulled my legs apart again, he was still in the hot tub so his head was at the same height as my pussy and he dived head first right between my legs. He started kissing and tonguing my pussy. I was freezing but I was definitely going to let him make me cum, it felt amazing, the whole day had been leading to this. I got a burst of momentary awareness that I was in this large garden sitting naked on the side of the hot tub in the freezing cold.

For all I knew someone somewhere could be watching me, I don't know where from but I didn't even care, I just felt so horny and I was loving it. His arms were wrapped around my bum to make sure I didn't fall backwards and his head was as deep into my crotch as it could go. I felt his tongue circle my clit and lunge inside my gaping pussy. When I get really horny my pussy naturally gapes open, I am normally self-concious of this but he was using it to his advantage to get his tounge in nice and deep. He liked to deeply lick up and down the outside of my pussy the way an animal laps up water. I would have preferred more clit play but he didn't know that yet and right now this was making me moan loudly. I grabbed his hair and started to quiver as I orgasmed. I pull his head in tighter as my legs clenched in around his head. The day long build up, the heat from the hot tub and the cold air from around me, it was one of most intense orgasms of my life.

He pulled me back down into the water, my back against the wall and him in between my legs.

"I need to warm you back up now." He said with that smirk again. I put my hand on the outside of his shorts to feel his hard cock as I expected, it was probably time for me to repay the favor. I gently tugged on his shorts suggesting he should take them off.

"It's OK." He says "Tonight was all about you." I couldn't figure out if he was being very gentlemanly or if he just didn't want to clean his cum out of his hot tub.

"Well, I don't think its fair for me to be completely naked alone in here." I replied cheekily. He laughed and took off his shorts and got in-between my legs again. I felt his cock brush up and down against my inner thigh, getting dangerously close to my exhausted pussy. I took my hand and placed it around his shaft. I could feel it was nice and hard and a good length. He didn't seem to mind me holding and playing.

We got chatting about relationships and how we were both single, terrible time to do it really on the third date but the mind can do weird things after sex. Eventually we got down to the key questions...

"So what is it you are looking for?" I asked. He gave a slightly nervous laugh.

"I am looking to find someone who wants the same as me. I want someone I can have a deep, meaningful relationship with, someone I can trust and share things with, to have amazing experiences and passion. But that person needs to want their own space too, I am away at times and have unpredictable schedules so whoever I'm with would need that too I think."

"Sounds like you want a fuck buddy." I replied a bit snarkily.

"No, no not at all. Sex and romance is hugely important to be but I do want a deep proper relationship. I just want it to be passionate and fun and not arguments about who is doing the dishes and the laundry." He said.

Every ounce of me felt this guy was genuine and kind but there was this small part of me wondering "Is this was just another guy who wants to text me at 11pm and see if I am free to fuck." But I heard him out and he convinced me it wasn't like that. To be honest I was warming up on the idea, I enjoyed my work life and my personal life but having someone, even if they weren't constantly around would fill a void in my life. We discussed our wants a bit more until he finally got around to dropping the big one.

"I know we're only on our third date and I really, really like you but I know what it is I am looking for. I am looking for someone who is open to being in a full time dom/sub relationship." He said. I was a bit surprised, this topic had come up in some form or another, but he had never quite expressed it so openly. It was probably not the best time for him to bring it up but I appreciated his honesty about not wanting to lead me on.

"A full-time one? Like how does that work? Don't you just want to tie me up in the bedroom or something?" I asked.

He laughed "Well yes I might want that, but it's more than that. I can't really explain it but its important to me. I want to have a relationship based around excitement, sexual adventures and exploring the boundaries but on a deeper level I want someone I can indulge in and protect and trust deeply. I know it's all a bit much and we don't have to dive right into it, I just want to be open with you."

"Intense." I laughed, he laughed too, we made a bit of a joke about it. I don't think it was meant to come up so soon but like he said it's worth being honest early on.

"Look, I know it's a lot to think about but I am having the best time with you, I really, really like you, and we have an amazing time together so you don't have to say anything about it right now, just think it over?"

This was a lot to take in. We chatted about it some more and I said I would think it over. It was still an amazing date, I really liked him, he was funny, confident, attractive. I have had a bit of a kink for some rougher stuff and I like it when a guy takes over in a good way but a full-time dom/sub partnership sounded pretty intense. But maybe its something worth trying at least once in my life? He took me home and I had to now start thinking if this was right for me.