All Comments on 'A Bisexual Wife's New Ladylove'

by susieblueeyes

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it! Your writing is excellent, and I especially enjoyed all the details you provided throughout the story, the extensive expression of your feelings, and the wonderfully hot and fulfilling sex, I would love to have been you. Please write more about your other encounters with your doctor.

Dr. ClamDr. Clamabout 2 years ago

It is a great story that is exceptionally well-written. These relationships happen, and yours produced a highly positive outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG! What a great story. My husband is ignorant of my raging bisexuality and he wouldn't approve of me being with a woman. Your relationship with her was a dream come true, and I would love to experience it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story is amazing, extraordinary, and wonderful. The title appealed to me, picking it from a group of stories I found using search. I seldom read lengthy stories, but I could not stop reading this one, I am 42, single, and bisexual, and I have never had such a glorious experience with a woman as you did. Thanks for sharing, and please write more about your intimacy with your beautiful, caring lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersusieblueeyes@susieblueeyes
I am an energetic, fun-loving, happily married wife who enjoys erotica and exploring my sexuality.