A Bisexual Wife's New Ladylove

Story Info
My fantasy queen seduced and lovingly dominated me.
16k words
4.81
8.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a lengthy story describing in detail the emotional and physical thrills created by the most exciting seduction, loving domination, and completely fulfilling bisexual experience of my life. With my husband's encouragement and my new lover's eroticism, passion, and toys, I enjoyed blissful, submissive intimacy like never before. I hope you enjoy the read, and I will appreciate your comments and email feedback.

*

I have seriously contemplated writing this story for three years, and I finally decided to do it because I want to re-live the excitement, share it with others who have fantasized about a seemingly impossible liaison, and pay tribute to my lover's tantalizing seduction of me and complete fulfillment of my most delicious, submissive imaginings about sex with a dominant, loving woman.

I should say that the beginning and continuation of a 16-month affair with my ophthalmologist would not have happened without the encouragement of my wonderful husband, David, and the very pleasing, intimate experiences I previously shared with the only two women I have known as lovers. Before describing my physician's conquest of me, I want you to know how I became so desirous of it occurring.

For many of the reasons you have read and heard about elsewhere, David and I first became very selectively adventuresome in our marital sexuality after 11 years of pleasing but gradually decreasing excitement in our bedroom. The sexually revitalizing solution for us was a very exciting and intimately fulfilling two-year, exclusive, wife-swapping relationship with a married couple in our neighborhood, about which I have written in another story.

Prior to our swinging fun, I had been with only one other woman, my university suite mate, and it was an alcohol-induced, impromptu, and wonderful experience that was not repeated because the semester ended one week thereafter and she did not return to school. Nevertheless, she lit within me a persistent and strong desire for bisexual fun, which raged into a bonfire of passion with my female neighbor years later.

My husband embraced my blossoming bisexuality, both while watching me with the other wife during our group fun, and when I described all the details of my solo encounters with her. I easily and happily enjoyed her as much as I did her husband, who always pleasured me to the height of my desires during our swapping fun.

I have provided the aforementioned history as a preamble to aid your understanding of the origins of my present passion for a woman and my husband's acceptance and encouragement of it. Now, here are the details concerning this story.

My name is Susie, and I am 39 years old, 5 feet 4 inches tall, weigh 115 pounds, have shoulder-length auburn hair, blue eyes, 36C breasts, and I live in Texas. I stay very fit by being a soccer, dance, cheer, and otherwise all-purpose mom to my two teen-aged daughters. I am not a beauty queen, but I am pretty and my body is sufficiently shapely and toned to turn men's heads at the beach and on the tennis courts, which gives me both self-confidence and pleasure.

My husband, David, is 38 years old, 6 feet 2 inches tall, and gorgeous, but other than being a cheerleader for my bisexual fun, he was not involved in the intimacy I shared with my new, lady lover.

My eye doctor was a beautifully restored lady of 51 years who enjoyed great prominence in her ophthalmology specialty. Her treatment and surgical skills, elegance, sophistication, intellect, social graces, and professional comportment admirably distinguished her. I used the word "restored" because she had a complete body makeover, hoping to revitalize her husband's loss of interest in sexual intimacy. The change in her physical appearance was dramatically positive without leaving any obvious and undesirable "tells" that often result from cosmetic surgery. The many family photos in her practice offices clearly reveal that she was always beautiful, and the makeover simply removed obvious signs of her aging.

Her name is Mary, and she is about 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighs approximately 120 pounds, has green eyes, perfectly coiffed brown hair (colored, of course), flawless skin, perky breasts (34B?), wonderful, inward curves at her waist, a firm fanny, and slim, athletically-toned thighs and legs which she maintains through her serious cycling hobby. She is married to a cardiologist who offices in the same building with her, and her three children and two grandbabies are personifications of beauty and sweetness.

During my first appointment with her which occurred two years prior to the meeting described in this story, I felt a strong sexual attraction toward her. Over time and during two additional appointments, she stoked my sexual desire to the point of me telling David about my fantasies involving her, which he both enjoyed and encouraged. We reached the point of seriously wanting those fantasies to become real.

Increasingly, I got a clear sense that Mary was very fond of me. During our times together she manifested numerous signs of affection for me, including frequent touches to my arms and legs; deep, non-examination-related eye contact that communicated warmth; serious interests in my hobbies, exercise routine, and social activities; and non-intrusive inquiries about the quality of my home life.

I returned her touches, looks, and personal inquiries, and I soon felt that we were connecting on an emotional level that could lead to sharing much more time together than my periodic office visits. My hopeful intuition was that we both were politely and carefully looking for signs from each other that our relationship could blossom far beyond that of doctor-patient. Happily, I was right.

On a bright, sunny, Friday afternoon a year after we met, I was Mary's last appointment. I admit that when I dressed that day for a mid-afternoon lunch date with David, I was thinking about my appointment with Mary thereafter. I spent quality time fixing my hair, applying a minimum of makeup, brightening my lips with barely-red lipstick, and selecting my clothing to present a pleasing, feminine appearance that was also politely provocative.

I chose a lightweight, white, summer dress with a beautiful, floral pattern, very narrow shoulder straps, a low, scooped neckline, and a cute, thin tie at the waist which gathered the material to accentuate my feminine curves. Underneath, I picked a lacy, breast-enhancing, white bra that was cut low to enable a tantalizing exposure of my girls, and I complemented it with matching, lace panties. My toned and shapely legs were snugly highlighted by white, thigh-high stockings with lacy tops. For my accessories, I chose pearl earrings, a pearl pendant which invited visual attention to the top of my cleavage, the gold Omega watch David gave to me on our first anniversary, and black, four-inch heels. I felt like I had "dressed for sexcess."

When we met for lunch, David was thrilled by my appearance. After we were seated, our food orders taken, and we each finished a second glass of wine, he asked, "Did you dress today for Mary? Do you think something may happen between you and her?" I was not surprised by his questions because we had talked during sex the night before about me letting Mary have her way with me if ever the opportunity arose. His approval of the possibility was obvious in how hard he fucked me while telling me in very nasty language how much he would enjoy hearing about my real-life intimacy with her.

I replied to his inquiries with a hopeful smile, saying, "I dressed for you and for her, my love, and we'll see if she is interested."

When we were saying goodbye, David put me into my car and motioned for me to lower the window. I did, and he leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss. While my eyes were closed and his tongue danced with mine, I felt his hand beneath my dress and between my knees, sliding up my thigh to my panty-covered sex lips. He found the dampness he anticipated would result from our very softly spoken lunchtime conversation about Mary and me enjoying each other. He ceased our kiss, withdrew his hand, and said, "I love you. Enjoy your time with Mary."

When Mary entered the examination room where I was waiting for her, she greeted me with a big hug, which was the first full-body contact I had experienced with her. Moreover, she held me closely against her and for a few moments longer than is customary for a casual greeting. I felt our breasts press together and I inhaled her heavenly perfume. The tingle in my tummy encouraged my hope that magic might happen.

In the examining room with the door closed, which was customary for all her patient visits, we made small talk and she definitely leaned closer to me than ever before. Lost for words, I complimented her lovely appearance and beautiful fragrance, and she took my hand in both of hers and said, "Thank you very much Susie. You look great and I have been anxious to see you again." Her words were pleasing, but her eyes and hands communicated a much more personal message.

As we talked before my eye examination began, Mary rolled the stool she was sitting on from the small desk where she made notes in my file to the position in front of me where she would use the complicated scopes and lenses to look into my eyes. Before pulling the equipment between us, she touched my knee and said, "I love your stockings. They are perfect with your dress."

With a bravado that came from I know not where, I replied, "Oh, thank you," and then I pulled my dress high upon my thighs and continued, "I love the lacy tops. What do you think?" Instantly, my anxiety peaked, fearing I had made a terrible mistake of presumption, but I was wrong.

Mary made eye contact with me, perhaps to gauge if I was signaling her or just being silly. It became immediately apparent that she decided it was the former. She looked down at my exposed thighs and slowly slid her hand up my leg until her fingers found the lace. She again looked into my eyes while she lightly caressed my thigh and said, "I think they are beautiful, and so are you, Susie." To avoid creating an awkward moment, she lifted her hand, saying, "Let's get on with your exam, I want to be sure you can see like an eagle."

I was unsure of what she was thinking, so I adjusted myself in the big chair and pushed the hem of my dress down to its former position, thinking our first nearly intimate encounter was over. Again, I was wrong.

Mary told me to relax and to lean my head back so she could dilate my pupils. When she paused before she dispensed the drops, I saw her eyes looking downward at my chest. I knew that she was staring at my breasts, and that she very likely had a clear view of my lacy, low-cut bra. I was very excited by thinking that was her intent. When she looked up we made eye contact, and I hoped that she knew I saw her looking down the top of my dress.

After she put the drops in my eyes, I expected to go to the waiting room until my pupils had dilated, but when I began to get out of the chair, she said, "You are my last appointment and I have no one waiting on me, so you can stay here if you like and we can chat."

"Okay, I will like that," I replied, very pleased with the opportunity to have private, casual time with her.

"I love your pendant. The pearl is beautiful. May I look more closely?" she asked.

"Of course you may, and thank you for the compliment."

She took a step to stand closer to me and put her face almost on my exposed chest. I again enjoyed the wonderful fragrance she was wearing, and I clearly felt my nipples becoming taut. I was sure that she could see them because they protrude like the eraser on a pencil when they stiffen. Since her hair blocked my view of her eyes, she could observe my excitement without me seeing that she was admiring my tits, more so than the pendant. I again felt a tingle in my tummy, and I liked it.

After far longer than it should have taken to look at a pearl, she again took her seat on the rolling stool and said, "It is beautiful, Susie, and so are you." The depth of her gaze into my eyes immediately convinced me that an intimate encounter was definitely a possibility.

When my pupils were dilated, Mary rolled to her position in front of me, pulled the optical equipment between us, and said, "Okay, lean forward, put your chin in the cup, place your forehead against the bar and look straight ahead."

I complied, and when she leaned-in to look through the device between us, her perfumed scent made my mind and pulse race, I felt my nipples becoming fully erect, and I realized my panties were noticeably damp. Now, her face and lovely lips were only inches from mine, and I desperately wanted her to kiss me.

She completed the pressure checks, pronounced both to be highly acceptable, and then said, "Let me look inside your eyes. Just relax, look at the light, and try not to move or to blink."

I did as I was told. With each eye, in turn, I stared into a bright light while my other eye was covered by part of the examining device. As she appeared to be finishing the examination, I felt the unexpected presence of her warm hand upon my knee. She had never done that, and I was confused, but only briefly.

"You're doing fine, Susie, just relax," she said as I felt her hand move forward sufficiently to raise the hem of my dress a few inches. "Are you okay?" she asked while still behind the scope. My previous fantasies, stiffening nipples, and blooming pussy compelled me to separate my knees and to reply in the affirmative.

"Yes, I'm fine. Please, keep going." I intended my words and the movement of my legs to be clear signals of my willingness to engage intimately with her, and she understood my message.

Her hand moved farther toward my thigh and slowly caressed my skin on its way. I took a deep, audible breath and opened my legs wider.

As her fingers glided over the lacy top of my stocking and rested upon my bare, upper thigh, she turned-off the light in my eye and moved the scope aside. After taking a few moments to focus my eyes again, I saw her beautiful face as she looked at me with a loving smile. With both tenderness and lust in her eyes, she asked, "Are you sure about this, Susie? I won't take advantage of you. We can stop now, if you wish." I did not hesitate to reply.

"No, don't stop. I have wanted this to happen since we met. Please, lead me where you want us to go."

Mary said, "I will, and it will be wonderful." She then moved to the hand-washing basin in the room and took a small towel from the cabinet beneath it. "Here, let me put this underneath you so we may be tidy while we play." I did not hesitate to raise my body so she could slide it beneath my very damp panties.

With me properly situated, she silently leaned forward and kissed me softly several times. Then, I kissed her back and my tongue touched her lips only once before she opened her mouth and we began kissing like lovers. While her tongue began exploring my mouth, her soft fingers found my very needy pussy, covered with lace. I groaned into her mouth, and she began tracing with soft, probing strokes the outline of my large, puffy labia. She tenderly and repeatedly caressed the length of the cleft between them, purposely grazing my excited clit each time her finger reached the top of my girly crease. I was as nervous as I was excited, and with short breaths, I asked, "What about your staff?"

"Don't worry, they will knock if they need me, and will not enter without my permission. Just relax and enjoy my touch." I was totally willing to comply.

Without pausing her fingers' caressing my most feminine place, Mary stood, moved to my side and said, "I want to pleasure you, Susie, like no woman you have known. Give yourself to me, and I will totally satisfy you."

I was dizzy with lust for her, and I spoke to her eyes, "Yes. Take me, Mary, and do to me whatever you desire." My naturally submissive nature was overwhelming me, and I wanted to clearly give her my permission to make me the object of her pleasure. With our mutual understanding in-place, she kissed me again, harder and deeper than before.

She sucked my tongue into her mouth while she groaned softly and her now aggressive fingers pushed aside my soaked panties. I was immediately thrilled to feel one of them caress my growing, inner folds, and then press through the copious, silky veil of my juices to begin finger-banging me.

Mary halted our kiss, engulfed me with her bright, green eyes, and whispered, "You are so wet, just like I imagined when I fantasized about touching you on the day we met." I was greatly surprised and very happy to hear that she had fancied me for a long time, and I liked her using such explicit language, because I loved talking dirty during sex.

She slowly slid her other hand down my neck, along my almost bare shoulders, across my chest, under the low neckline of my dress, and into my little bra. In only moments she was rolling my nipple between her fingers and tugging on its firm, extended tip. We made eye contact, and she said softly, "That's my girl. Lie back and let me please you."

I responded to her faster and more intense fingering by moving my hips to encourage her to feel that she owned my feminine jewel. Her thrill-inducing manipulations of my love cave and titty brought me to the brink of coming, and I pleaded with her, "Oh, God, it feels so good. Don't stop." She didn't, and she added another touch that would soon induce my orgasm.

I suddenly felt the gentle pressure of her thumb pressing upon my clit, compounding the thrill of her finger being fully inside me and stroking the most sensitive place in my vagina. The intensity of my pleasure made my posture rigid, causing my hands to firmly grip the chair. I looked at her again and she bent down to kiss me as passionately as my body was responding to her touches. While our tongues tangled furiously, her thumb massaged my love pearl and she pinched my nipple to induce the sweet pain I craved when fucking my husband.

I began to feel the unmistakable precursors to a powerful orgasm; my vaginal muscles began to flex around Mary's finger, my legs started to shake, and my breath came in gasps. Then, the "little death" the French call "La petite mort" overwhelmed me.

My body jerked multiple times as a tidal wave of excitement, pleasure, and fulfillment rolled over me. I would have cried-out, but Mary continued kissing me deeply, perhaps with the intention of keeping me from doing so. Nevertheless, I shrieked into her mouth.

Simultaneously and involuntarily, I ground my hips down on both her finger thrusting deeply toward my womb and her thumb intensely rubbing my clitty, and I pressed her hand hard against my boob, mashing it into my chest while she pinched harder on my nipple. I was coming more intensely than at any time in my recent memory, and I felt an extraordinary attachment to and affection for my newest lover. The thrill went on and on, and Mary continued to stimulate me until my body stopped convulsing, and I dropped my hands to my sides.

She raised her mouth off of mine and smiled lovingly as she slowed her stimulation of my most private and excitable lady parts. I soon put my hands upon hers and said, "Okay. Okay. You can stop. That was incredible and wonderful. Thank you."

I then said, "I want to give you the same pleasures you gave to me. We can change places."

She smiled and replied, "You are precious and beautiful, Susie, and I want very much to continue, but let's not do it here." I was disappointed, thinking we would part and I would have to wait too long to suit me before being with her again. My assumption was quickly proven false, to my complete delight.

She held my hand firmly and said, "I have a condominium not far from here that I keep for the convenience of my out-of-town patients. We could go there, enjoy wine and dinner, and then continue our fun if you want to and if you have the time."