A Bit of a Belly Ch. 02

Story Info
After the meal the girls hang out in Liz's father's flat.
3.2k words
4.14
14.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 06/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For me there was nothing quite like the feeling of a full stomach, so maybe you can imagine how I felt after eating an entire cheesecake. I've been in a state close to an absolute bliss. I'm not sure if I ever in my short life felt this good. I rubbed my distended stomach. The fact that we were still inside the buffet was the only reason why I didn't moan in pleasure.

"I still can't believe you made me eat the whole freaking cake!" I complained loudly.

"I still can't believe you actually ate it!" Becca's voice was filled with awe.

"Just look at this gut!" I poked the exposed flesh of my bloated stomach. "There's no way I can pull my shirt over this thing. I can't walk in public all the way home like this!"

"I don't think you'll have any other choice..." Becca stated matter-of-factly and I knew she was right.

Half an hour later we were on our way to my father's flat. We weren't ready to say our goodbyes just yet and so we decided to hangout instead and dad's place was the ideal spot to do so. The fact it was also the closest to the buffet was just a nice bonus.

I was skipping along the way in childlike glee, which was quite an impressive feat considering how full and how expanded my midsection was. Usually after a large meal like this I was lethargic and sleepy, this day however was quite different. I don't know if it was because of the nice warm weather or the pleasant breeze on the exposed skin of my overfilled belly. Maybe it was the fact that I was reunited with my closest friend. Perhaps it was everything put together. Whatever the reason was it left me in better careless mood and with more energy than I had in a while. "People are staring at us!" I giggled.

"Don't be so modest. They are staring at you." Becca said walking fast to keep up with me, her breasts jiggling wildly.

"Yeah, I know. They would be staring at both of us if you flashed your tits at them!"

"I am not flashing my tits!" Becca exclaimed indignantly. "What is wrong with you?"

"Don't know." I said laughing. "Sugar high?" Mischievous grin spread over my face as a silly idea formed in my mind. I made two quick steps and belly first I bumped into Becca. Poor little Becca surprised by the sudden impact of a larger and heavier body stumbled and struggled to keep her balance, causing an earthquake on her sizeable chest. I couldn't help but stare at her majestic bosom as it wobbled for a few seconds before coming to a halt.

"Oh, give me a break you big child! I'm too full to fool around." Becca puffed out, hand placed on her swollen belly. "If I wanted to deal with little kids I could go home and babysit my brother!"

"Oh, you're such a buzz kill." I whined in a faked disappointment. Watching the curve of Becca's breasts heaving up and down with her every breath already shifted my attention elsewhere. Why was it so fascinating to me?

"You can stare at them all you want, I'm still not flashing them."

Caught staring I blushed a little in embarrassment.

We finally arrived at our destination. As I said before, my father's flat was the perfect place to spend time in. My dad... I don't think he dated anyone since the divorce. And I think he was fine with it. As a result his home turned into somewhat of an introvert's heaven. Despite his age, my dad liked to play video games. It was one of those things that were driving mom crazy when they were still together. For dad and me, it was a much welcomed common ground that made us closer.

"So what do you want to watch?" Becca shouted from the living room.

"Just choose something." I yelled back from a different room, struggling to get out of the uncomfortable skintight jeans. Now if I could find something with elastic band...

I was striding through my room with determination. I didn't spend much time here during the summer, but I knew I left something in here. I had this weird habit to make stashes of snacks wherever I was spending time for a longer time periods and my dad's place wasn't an exception. After opening my drawer where I kept my underwear I shouted. "Eureka!"

I emerged from my room changed into my sweatpants that were also feeling a bit tighter than they used to, carrying three large bags of chips and a handful of chocolate bars.

"Are you sure you want to eat more?" Becca asked me looking at the chips. "You're looking seriously preggers right now..."

Looking down at my protruding belly I knew she was right. With my distinctive physique I probably could pass for a pregnant lady even with an empty stomach, now with my middle swollen from the large amount of food I ate earlier at the buffet, I definitely looked more like a pregnant person rather than just a fat one.

"Besides, you just ate that huge cheesecake!" Becca added. "Aren't you full?"

I shrugged. "Not really?" I said unsure, surprising even myself. "Not anymore... It's just a little snack anyway. Why would anyone even want to watch a movie without snacks?" I lowered my plush posterior onto the couch and tore one of the bags of chips open, digging in immediately. "Help yourself." I said with mouth full with chips.

I honestly cannot say what movie we were watching. With me more concerned about my snacks, the movie turned into a blur. My appetite was getting larger day by day and I did nothing to contain it. Too greedy to stop stuffing my face I kept eating, munching loudly. I knew I got a few glances from Becca, but it meant very little to me at the time.

By the time the movie was reaching its final five minutes, all the treats were gone, packed tightly in my stomach. I wasn't sure if Becca had anything or if I ate it all on my own. I leaned back and rubbed my round midsection and let out a satisfied moan. I was so stuffed I couldn't possibly eat another bite. Too full to think clearly, my mind was getting hazy.

Becca gazed at my globular gut that was bulging over the waistband of my sweats. "I never stood a chance in that buffet, did I?" She shook her head. "No wonder you're getting so fat!"

"Gee, thanks! That's so very nice of you!" I sniffled and wiped off nonexistent tears from my eyes. "You really know how to hurt one's feelings!"

"Oh, shut it you drama queen!" Becca jumped to her feet and moved in front of me. She leaned forward, offering a great view of her overfilled cleavage and grabbed my taut middle with both of her hands. "Besides it's hardly my fault you look like you've swallowed a basketball."

I reluctantly tore my gaze from her plump bosom and looked into her bright green eyes. "I kinda feel like I did too..."

"I'm gonna get something to drink. You want anything?"

"Just water, thanks."

Becca glanced down at my belly one more time, before she turned around and headed into the kitchen. I could only stare in fascination at her swaying hips and her round bottom walking away from me. What the hell is wrong with me today?

When Becca disappeared in the kitchen, I pulled out my phone from my purse and texted both of my parents, informing them that I would stay at dad's place for the night. Frankly, I was too full to be willing to go to mom's. Besides I haven't seen my dad since before the summer.

We spent the rest of the afternoon playing video games. While we were playing I couldn't stop glancing at Becca's mind blowing profile. Her giant rack worked as a magnet for my eyes as it overshadowed her little soft tummy.

The only reason we stopped playing was a loud growl that sounded throughout the entire room. Becca's face was turning red with embarrassment. I couldn't believe it! For once it wasn't my stomach making a fuss while emitting sounds.

"Oh, someone's hungry!" I poked the soft pudge around her middle. "What would you like little guy?"

"Could you stop talking to my belly please?" My crimson faced best friend asked, frustrated.

"At least you know how it feels." I replied. "Besides it started it!"

Now it was the time for my stomach to join the conversation as well. A little nervous rumble sounded, as if my stomach wasn't sure if it's ok for it to be empty again, despite everything I managed to consume throughout the day. Becca giggled and I let out a sigh. "Does pizza sound alright for you?"

I ordered three pizzas for the two of us, rationalizing I could always eat the leftovers next day. It was very unlikely there would be any leftovers though. With my appetite and Becca's competitive personality, there was no way any pizza could survive the night.

I couldn't wait for the pizza to arrive. With every passing moment I became hungrier and hungrier and when the doorbell finally rang I was absolutely starving. Becca seemed to be in a similar state because she rushed to the door with me as if she hadn't eaten in ages. The pizza guy looked genuinely scared when the short, top heavy beauty tore the pizzas from his hands and ran inside with them. I forced the money into his now empty hands and shut the door in his face before running after Becca to get my fair share of the food.

Slice by slice the cheesy delight was disappearing inside our hungry bellies. In a record time we each devoured an entire pizza and started to make our way through the last pie. With our initial ravenous hunger sated, we were eating at much slower pace, enjoying the flavors.

Becca let out a burp and leaned back, massaging her distended stomach. "Oh my god, I'm so full! You're a terrible influence, you know that right?!" She said, her hands still glued to her belly. "Just look at this gut!"

"Oh, please! I bet you can't even see it over those tits of yours!"

"Well... I can't. But I can feel it! And it's fucking huge!" She exclaimed. "I think I gained a few pounds today..."

"Uhm." I looked and pointed down at my swollen, almost spherical, well fed midsection that was filling my lap. "No, THIS is huge. You're just little bloated... Besides even if you'd gain some weight, I have no doubt it'll go straight to your chest as always."

"Yeah, I guess..."

We were sitting there caressing our respective overstuffed, aching bellies for good twenty minutes, when Becca heaved herself off the couch. "I guess, I should go..." She leaned to me and embraced me in a hug, with her boobs pressing against my chin. "See ya tomorrow."

"See ya. Oh, would you please throw out the pizza boxes on your way?"

"Sure."

Then I was alone, sitting in silence. Becca's wonderful smell still lingered, overwhelming my senses. I was stunned and I couldn't think of anything but her.

Not even five minutes have passed since Becca left, when I heard a key rattling in the lock. I immediately pulled down my shirt, trying to cover my gut. "Hey Liz." Dad's voice sounded from the front door. "I hope you're hungry, 'cause I brought us some pizza!"

I could've said I've already eaten. I definitely should've said I've already eaten, but even as full as I was after a whole day of stuffing myself, I still felt like I could eat some more. After a lot of effort I managed to get up from the couch, but my dad was already entering the room. Dad placed the two pizza boxes on the table and we hugged. I was only too aware of the contrast between my fat gut and his lean body. There was a good chance I weighed more than he did, despite being a head shorter than him, but I tried not to think about it.

"Hi dad... I missed you."

I took a first bite of my first slice and immediately realized I made a huge mistake. I didn't want to eat anymore, but at the same time there was nothing I wanted to do more. With every bite I felt like I was going to burst, but I simply couldn't stop myself. I ate slowly, enjoying the taste, fighting through the pain. I was in agony! I don't know what was driving me forward. Was it greed or just pure gluttony? I didn't know and I didn't care. All I knew was that I had to eat it all. I had to stuff myself, until I couldn't possibly eat anymore. Tears of pain were streaming down my cheeks, but I didn't stop. I swallowed the last mouthful and groaned. Agonizing pain was grasping my stomach, but it felt so damn good at the same time! My mind was clouded and I couldn't really focus at anything. I started rubbing my large gut, imagining my hands were Becca's hands.

I woke up the following morning covered in sweat and couldn't remember anything after finishing my second dinner. I stumbled my way into the bathroom and took a thorough shower. It was apparent that yesterday's events took a toll on my body. My belly was bloated, noticeably larger than it was the day before.

I was desperately searching through my closet. Nothing seemed to fit my ever-growing body. At last I emerged with a piece of clothing that could work. It was a long summer dress I haven't worn in over a year, but it was made to be very loose. And it was... mostly. Unfortunately it wasn't made for someone with my particular body type. Few things were, to be honest. I had to suck in my stomach with all my might to pull down the supposedly loose dress over it. How insane is that! Unfortunately it also meant the fabric was very tight around my midsection, which only further emphasized its size. I let out a sigh. "I really need to go get some new clothes soon."

My dad has already left for work, but he left for me a box of donuts on the table. Because of everything I ate last night I wasn't really hungry, but there was no way I would pass on them. Lost in the sweet flavors I wasn't paying much attention to what I was doing and before I knew it, all six donuts disappeared in the abyss of my stomach and I was licking my fingers clean. A satisfied smile spread across by face, I felt great!

It was still early in the morning, but the weather outside was already getting hot. Droplets of sweat appeared on my forehead as I was strolling my way to school. Maybe it was only my imagination, but I could swear that almost everyone I passed by on the street was looking at my bulging gut. I couldn't blame them really, in the dress outlining my belly I looked ready to pop...

Nearing the school building I spotted a familiar blue headed figure. Becca was wearing a low cut top today. The top was struggling to contain her large bosom, showing a lot of cleavage in the process, which I found very distracting. And looking around me I was hardly the only one. I had to pick up the pace to catch up with her.

"Hey, Becca."

"Hey!" She shouted excitedly, cheery as ever. "Oh, wow." She said looking down at my protruding gut.

"Yeah... I really need to buy new clothes..."

"Let's go to the mall after school. I also could stand some new clothes. Besides I owe you a pair of jeans, don't I?"

The school day wasn't too different from yesterday, although this time I managed to stay awake the whole time, despite being bored to tears.

After the school was over for the day, Becca and I headed to the nearby mall.

By the time we were done shopping for clothes, I was starving. My stomach was noisily rumbling with displeasure, unused to such a mistreatment. Fortunately, there was a food court in the mall, brimming with various fast food choices and so I could easily fill it to its content. The problem was that I never found fast foods meals to be very filling for some reason and... well, one little burger or a few pieces of fried chicken weren't usually enough to sate me. Today it took a two person's bucket of fried chicken with extra fries and three big macs, before I felt pleasantly full. It always made me feel super weird eating so much in public, but it made me feel better that at least Becca wasn't that far behind... When the meal was over I noticed that my round gut was testing the poor summer dress to its limit.

Once again we were heading to my dad's place. It must have been quite a view, two teens cradling their swollen, overstuffed bellies while wobbling down the street.

The sun was relentlessly shining down on our heads, torturing us with an unbearable heat. The beads of sweat were trickling down my face. I longed for a relief from this hell and I had a certain one in mind. Sweet, delicious, icy cold relief. I craved ice-cream.

As soon as we arrived to my dad's flat, I immediately made my way to the kitchen and pulled out a carton of ice-cream from the freezer. I sat down on the couch and placed the ice-cream on my large belly using it as a table. The cold container felt heavenly on my overheated body. I couldn't wait to dig in.

First spoonful of the frozen delight found its way into my mouth. I looked at Becca. "Want some?"

Becca shook her head and stared at me in disbelief. "I seriously can't understand... how can you eat again?"

I patted my belly and giggled. "I guess I have a lot of room in there."

The fabric of my dress groaned from the pressure caused by my swollen midsection. I managed to eat about three quarters of the large container content, before my craving was sated. I exhaled loudly. "Could you please put it back in the freezer?" I asked Becca, handing her the mostly empty box. "I know that if it'll stay here I'm going to eat it all... And I already feel like I'm about to burst."

"Yeah, sure." Becca took the ice-cream from me and disappeared in the kitchen.

The key rattled in the lock and the front door creaked open. A woman I've never seen before in my life entered the apartment. I stared at her as a deer in the headlights.

"Uhm, hi." She smiled nervously. "You must be Liz. I'm Mary, your father's girlfriend."

I continued to stare at her dumbfounded.

Mary sighed. "He didn't tell you about me, did he?"

I shook my head.

Mary sighed again. "Well, I guess that's your father... We've been dating for six months now and he didn't even mention you were pregnant!"

Badly suppressed laughter sounded from the kitchen.