Confession Pt. 01

Story Info
Betty confesses and finds release.
2k words
4.56
10.3k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty Miller frowned as she passed a pair of sporty wedge heels tucked neatly in the shadows behind the confessional. Something about them tickled her brain, but she couldn't make the connection. Her heart was too heavy and her mind too full of other things to really concentrate properly on the shoes.

It was her daughter. Again.

She sighed and stepped to the confessional, thumping the old floor boards with her heels to let the deaf old Father Stewart know she was there. She stopped.

It was her daughter, Jamie. The teen was sitting in the gloom of the confessional, a hand holding her blouse up beneath her full, fake breasts the other with a cautionary finger across her lips. Betty could tell this was at least in part to emphasise the time Jamie had been spending at the gym. Betty reflected bitterly that both fake tits and the exclusive gym membership were her absentee husband's way of spoiling Jamie.

Still, if the hard little six pack of smooth abdominal flesh, the sleek, powerful fullness of Jamie's thighs and the shape of those calves was anything to go by, the gym wasn't exactly harming her daughter. The absence of tanlines on that golden skin suggested that there was a sunbed at the gym too.

And there was so much skin... Jamie was naked from diaphragm down to the tops of her mockingly innocent white ankle socks... Her dress was bunched up beside her. She was also rampantly erect.

Betty felt her mouth watering as she stared at the glorious slab of trouser meat standing up well over a foot tall from her daughter's hairless crotch.

"Er... Hello?"

The frail, wavering voice of the priest came through the screen.

"I'm sorry Father..." Betty said, loudly, cooly, as she turned and hiked up her skirt, presenting her bare ass to her daughter and settled onto that man-shaming cock "I was overcome briefly with the weight of my nnnggghh- my sins!"

"You sound full of regrets, child..."

Betty felt her hips strain as she sank lower, a depth familiar from sex with her husband, but of a thickness far in excess of her normal capacity. She was just over a third of the way down the shaft.

"Very full," she said, only the barest hint of a quaver in her voice.

"Ah, my child, tell me your sins so that God may absolve you..."

"In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. My last confession was two years and three months ago."

Betty pushed Jamie's hand away as her daughter tried to pull her down further, too quickly.

"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned," Betty began, starting a slow bounce of her hips, "I have felt lusts for someone who is not my husband, I have succumbed to lascivious, impure thoughts," that was accompanied with a deep plunge down the length, sinking another couple of inches, "nnnggghh, and I have begun to fear that my daughter walks a dangerous road."

"Tell me of these lusts child, you sound troubled by them."

Betty gripped her knees as her daughter slowly pushed up with those strong hips and slid another inch of powerful dick into her.

"AaaaAAAhhh, well Father, as you know my husband has had to move away from us for the pursuit of his career... I have been very alone these past two years. I'm just- so glad that Jamie chose a local college and stayed home... with, uhhh, me."

Jamie's lips found her neck and suckled gently as that cock pushed a little deeper.

"Go on."

"I have been tempted many times and resisted temptation. But now I have a temptation that is greater," her daughter gave a playful jab with her cock at this, "than all the others. I felt the need to turn to Christ in my hour of darkness."

"God, through the church, has the power to absolve all sins," the priest intoned, "pray to our Lord for guidance at mass every evening this week and say fifty Hail Marys."

"Yes, Father."

"You mentioned that you succumbed to lascivious thoughts, my child? Please tell me about this, confess your sins."

Jamie's hands found Betty's tits through the conservative blouse the older woman wore. Quietly, Betty pushed the hands away, unfastened the buttons down the front, unclipped her bra and pulled the questing hands back to her achingly erect nipples.

"I'm ahhh- I'm sorry Father, even thinking about it makes me blush."

Her nipples received a tweak at that observation.

"For the past several weeks my lusts have overcome me and I have been polluting my body with the sin of masturbation. With a cucumber."

Betty's eyes crossed as Jamie pulled her down hard at this revelation, Betty's straining pussy convulsing as it was suddenly assaulted with a hard blow to the cervix. There was still a third of the shaft left outside her.

"A cucumber?" came the surprised voice.

Betty shuddered through a crashing orgasm, hoping her gasps sounded enough like sobs to the doddering old priest. The tears were real though, if not necessarily tears of remorse. Jamie slowly pushed her back up her massive length, each ridge and vein that rubbed her walls prolonging the agonising pleasure.

"I thought last time you succumbed, it was a carrot?"

Jamie froze, Betty could feel the body behind her shuddering, not with orgasm, but silent laughter. As she came back to her senses she reached down and flicked the cock in reprimand, shuddering a little as the vibrations made her pussy tingle. Her daughter's mirth subsided quickly.

"Yes, Father," she replied a little frostily.

"What did you do with the cucumber then?"

"Salad."

"You washed it first, obviously?"

"Er..."

"Oh... Good lord!" Jamie's cock slammed back into her cervix in echo of this exclamation and Betty bit her lip to keep from screaming.

"Well... Well! Ummm, well!" the priest seemed at a loss for words and Jamie took advantage of this lack to cram more of her cock up into her mother, the huge length pushing out Betty's belly as it battered the entrance to her womb. Betty could only bite her knuckles as she felt her inner portal slowly give, the pain intense, but glorious in a way.

"Umm, I think as a penance you should only consume meat and milk for one week... and say 500 Hail Marys!"

"Yes- nnnggghh, yes Father!" Betty croaked.

Mistaking her strain for complaint, the priest added (slightly peevishly), "Well, it is a binding diet, so God will allow you to have bran flakes too. Just make sure you have plenty of milk and meat!"

Betty's eyes crossed again as she felt her daughter's cock swell inside her, the bulge in her belly visibly straining as the entire head of that pussy-stretching shaft popped into her womb and began to hose it liberally with cum. She could feel her tummy growing rounder and taut as the cum backed up, with nowhere to go.

Milk and meat indeed.

She barely heard the priest ask, "Hmmmm, can you tell me about your concerns for your daughter now? I cannot share her confession with you, but I would like to hear your thoughts."

"I fear that she is letting her physique, her physicality, become an obsession," Betty closed her eyes and swallowed as Jamie started again, cock still rock hard, her thrusts timed to mock every word out of her mother's mouth, "she is grown up now, and what she does with her body is her business, but my husband is in danger of sp-" a sharp jab of cock, "spoiling her!"

"Spoiling her how?"

"She has begun using supplements that he is buying for her - her growth since she started using them is amazing," a kiss on the back of the neck from Jamie's soft mouth, "but I worry about the long term effects."

"You feel that she might harm herself using these supplements? They're not... They're not steroids are they?"

Betty could feel her daughter tense beneath her, imagining all of the lengthy discussions on honesty and integrity she had forced on her daughter running through the college girl's mind right now.

With deliberate motions, she brought a hand up in front her daughter's face and crossed her fingers, she waited a second and then answered, "I don't think so, Father."

Jamie's cock lurched inside her mother as her body jerked in surprise, at her normally diligent and honest mother outright lying during confession.

Wordlessly, Jamie put her arms around her mother and hugged her, leaning in and changing the pace from a hard, almost cruel fucking, to something more gentle and rhythmic.

Betty patted her daughter's crossed arm and continued, riding her daughter now and dashing tears away from her eyes with the heel of her other hand.

"I'm just so worried, Father! I love my baby so, so much and I don't want to see her-" Betty choked back a sob, "I don't want to see her hurt herself!"

Betty could feel the hot warmth of her daughter's tears on her back and the hug grew tight as the fucking almost slowed to a stop, Betty's movements alone rocking them as the priest digested her words.

"For all the sins you have confessed, I find little to absolve in this case; you are a concerned mother trying to protect your daughter. In this matter I will only ask that you pray to God for guidance and I will also pray on your behalf."

Betty turned and leaned to the side, craning her neck to kiss her daughter deeply, quietly as they both let the tears flow.

The quiet moment lengthened, punctuated by Betty's snuffling and occasional sobs.

Eventually, the priest offered, "I must go now and see to my duties; I will leave you here to collect your thoughts before you depart."

"Thankyou, Father," Betty husked as she broke the kiss with Jamie.

They heard him stand slowly and leave the confessional, his shuffling halting steps slowly disappearing into the depths of the church.

As mother and daughter slowly cried through their respective floods of emotion, the kisses grew from impassioned to outright passionate, Betty bouncing harder and harder on her daughter's womb-busting shaft, twisting and grinding with every plunge. In minutes, the hug had turned to torrid groping as she delighted in her daughter's hard body, in their brutal fucking rhythm, in the feel of her daughter's hands groping her huge bouncing breasts.

It wasn't too long before she groaned in agonised ecstasy as her womb was filled further, her belly stretching out to almost the look of full term, the waistband of her skirt tearing under the internal pressure. She came herself then, shuddering like a leaf in a high wind, her heels clattering to the floor of the confessional as her toes curled in pleasure.

She came to and nearly swooned as she realised Jamie was STILL hard inside her. Whatever was in those supplements was almost magical it seemed.

Still, she couldn't sit around in this booth all day and she rubbed her daughter's thick thigh as she whispered fondly, "Come on, up you get!"

There was an answering twitch from deep inside her, but Jamie rocked them both forward and stood, supporting Betty mostly with just that awe inspiring cock. Betty pointed at her heels and said tartly, "Put those on young lady; you may not be a kid anymore, but no daughter of mine is going to be barefoot in church - we have standards!"

"But Mom..."

"But nothing, Jamie. Put them on and get me to the car. We've also got to arrange a doctor's appointment for you so we can check those supplements aren't harming you."

Jamie sighed, but decided not to push the issue this time, obediently slipping her feet into her mother's shoes and pausing by her own to let Betty reach down, with a happy groan as Jamie's cock throbbed inside her, and snag them before they left.

The evening air was cool as they shit the door behind them and Betty continued, "And then, once you get the all clear... Well, I'm going to triple that dosage darling and you are going to use me like a two dollar whore."

Jamie blinked.

"If I'm going to have to waste my time saying all those Hail Marys anyway, one or two thousand more won't hurt, darling..."