A Bit of a Belly Ch. 04

Story Info
Liz is feeling a bit down and questions her decision.
3.5k words
4.27
8.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 06/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day of feasting left me exhausted, all my energy depleted on trying to digest the content of my massively swollen midsection. Free from the remains of the unfortunate dress I laid down into my bed all the while rubbing my gut gently, fascinated, I simply couldn't take my hands off of it! I was amazed, looking at its almost spherical shape deceiving people into thinking I was pregnant. I knew it was only a matter of time before it would start drooping down, making it obvious I was just a bottomless glutton. I wasn't thrilled by the prospect, but then again, just a couple years back it seemed like nonsense that I would enjoy having big round belly and yet here we are. My phone audibly vibrated on the desk of the table, but I didn't have the strength to get up and read the message. My body felt just too heavy for that. I closed my heavy eyelids and fell asleep before I knew it.

I woke up tired, drenched in sweat to the hellish sound of my ringing alarm. With an effort I got on my feet and silenced the screaming phone. Still half asleep I made my way to the shower. The night left me feeling groggy. My sleep has been a restless one, constantly hindered by my noisily overworking and aching stomach. Soaping up my still bloated belly, I've been shocked at just how much more it stuck out than only yesterday morning. I don't feel like eating anything... Maybe gaining on purpose isn't such a great idea after all.

Only in my underwear I stared at my reflection. Normally full of self-confidence and cool with how I looked, today was going to be different. I felt... off. My blonde hair falling down to my mid-back was a tangled mess, bags underneath my eyes showed I didn't sleep well, and my body... My body was a chapter of its own. Usually I felt comfortable in my own skin, but today everything seemed to irritate me. I could barely notice my rather flat chest. It was so unfair! More and more I realized I did have a thing for big full breasts, yet I was cursed with these pathetic things. I kept imagining what would it be like to have boobs like Becca or Mary have. Or even at least like my mom has! Looking at my own 'endowments', it was such a sad sight, especially with what was below them... To be fair I enjoyed having a big belly. As weird as it may sound I really did. It made me feel unique in a way, made me stick out. Literally. I found it quite amusing when people assumed I was pregnant. Today it seemed too big for me though, protruding way too much. My skin seemed to be strained and I could see new stretch marks forming. I turned to look at my profile, groaning in displeasure. I hated how rolls of fat formed on the sides of my torso. Even my finely shaped ass seemed lacking, overshadowed by the sheer size of my gut. As much as it hurt, I had to admit it. At the moment I felt repulsive.

"Crap! I left my new clothes at dad's place! I'm such a moron..." I cursed myself bitterly, fully realizing I was running out of clothing items to contain my growing figure. Fortunately I had more chance of finding something fitting than I had in my dad's apartment and after few minutes I did come up with an acceptable outfit, although the black t-shirt was stretched across my midsection rather tightly. Since I recently burst out of my biggest jeans, I had to go for leggings. Thank god for elastic waistbands! It's at its limit as well though, I better not overeat today. I let out an unsatisfied noise looking in the mirror, checking my reflection. My outfit... well, it didn't look so good, but it had to do for today.

I've heard their voices before I reached the kitchen.

"... don't understand, why are you enabling her to do this to herself!" Kurt said angrily.

"I'm not having this conversation right now. I'm already late!" My mother said cooly.

"Good morning." I said smiling, pretending I didn't hear they were clearly talking about me.

Kurt at the sight of me just grumbled something and shook his head disapprovingly. I decided to ignore him.

"Hey honey, the breakfast is on the table." My mom was standing at the door, ready to leave, but she stopped at her track and looked me from head to toe. "I'm gonna pick you up after school and we're gonna go to the mall and buy you some new clothes."

"But I-" I started to protest, but she cut me off.

"I wasn't asking." She said emphatically. "I have to go. See you."

I blinked a couple times in surprise, unaccustomed to my mother being so commanding. I shrugged and sat down at the table to enjoy my breakfast.

On the afore mentioned table awaited a very generous portion consisting of twelve thick pancakes. Just the sight of them awakened my slumbering appetite. Guess I'm gonna eat something after all. In the middle of the table there stood a large plate with even more pancakes. I couldn't be bothered to actually count them, but it seemed like there was about twenty more pancakes. I wondered what would it feel like to eat them all, but I quickly dismissed this voice of my gluttony. Truth to be told I wasn't hungry and so I wasn't even sure whether I would finish the pancakes already on my plate. Yeah, I still forget who I am sometimes...

Pouring the syrup over my pancakes I started to salivate. The closer I got to eating the more I desired it.

"Don't you think that's enough syrup?" Kurt asked stopping me for a second. I forgot entirely that he was still present. Again I started drenching the pancakes, without a doubt using more syrup than I would if he stayed silent. I poured myself a nice big glass of whole milk before I dug in.

I made a short process with my meal, laid my hands atop of my filled belly and let out a satisfied sigh. The pancakes went down surprisingly easy, considering my utter lack of hunger. I felt them expanding inside my stomach, distending my already swollen belly further. It felt so damn good! All of the previous discomfort forgotten, I reveled in the pleasure of my filled middle.

"Can't you see how fat and disgusting you're getting?" Kurt spitted out of the blue. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

It hurt. Even coming from... him. I think you can be self-confident as much as you like, but hearing such things still wounds you somewhere deep inside. It's even worse when you're not in your best state of mind. Suddenly emotional I felt like crying, but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction to see me cry. Trying to keep my emotions under control they started to turn into rage. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from yelling at him. Who does he think he is anyway?!

I rose to my feet, locked my eyes with his and smiled oh so very sweetly. I was piercing him through with my stare, as if I knew something he did not and I put aside my now empty plate.

"What are you doing?" he asked dumbly.

I pulled the large plate to me. "Getting fat." I said sweetly and started pouring syrup over the remaining pancakes. "And disgusting." Well, if it bothers him this much... I guess the plan is back on!

Ten more pancakes found its way into my gullet and quite frankly I was closing to the point of being uncomfortably full. As if that wasn't enough the elastic waistband was slowly running out of give. Tight clothes and feeling full didn't stop me before and it wouldn't stop me now though. "Kurt, would you be so dear and pass me the other syrup? This one is empty." I said provocatively. To my surprise he actually did. He was shaking his head in disbelief, sure, but it still was rather nice of him. I almost felt bad for tormenting him. Almost.

Too engaged with eating, I didn't even notice when Kurt has left, but it didn't matter. I wouldn't stop eating until every single pancake ended up in my expanding gut. Somewhere in the corner of my mind I was aware of the elastic band reaching its limit, now digging into the soft flesh of my abdomen. My t-shirt was riding up and I knew it was going to be a struggle to keep my whole belly covered throughout the day.

Finally I could drop my fork. The last bite of the meager breakfast consisting of only thirty-five pancakes was at an end and so I could head to school. I looked at the clock. "Shit! I spent way too much time eating!" I exclaimed aloud. Feeling heavy and lethargic I pushed myself up to my feet. My belly, while not quite so distended as it was last night, still stuck in front of me as if I was about to give birth any minute. I picked up my snack-filled bag and slowly waddled towards the door. I'm never gonna make it in time! Any other time it wouldn't be that much of a problem, but the first class on Wednesday was physics with Mrs. Pecker. Let's say Mrs. Pecker wasn't my biggest fan...

Did I ever tell you that I hate running? Well guess what, when you're so full you can barely breathe, let alone move, then it's even worse. Shocking, isn't it?! Anyway... somehow I did manage to get in school on time and collapsing on the chair next to Becca I even had whole of 27 seconds to spare! "I'm gonna be sick!" I muttered to Becca, while I struggled to catch my breath. Amused smile appeared on her kissable lips.

"Let me guess. You spent too much time stuffing your greedy face and had to run to get here in time." Becca said.

"No, I was clearly kidnapped by a pack of lovable puppies... Oh, wait, no. What you said."

Becca laughed and patted me on the shoulder. "Just between you and me... your belly is saying hi. You might want to address it."

I pulled down on my shirt, trying to hide the soft flesh oozing out.

"I know black is supposed to be slimming color, but" Becca said grinning, "it doesn't work for you." Becca giggled and poked my overstuffed gut.

"Stop it!" I slapped her hand away. "It's obviously your fault I left the new clothes at my dad's place anyway."

"Well, I forgot my too! Why do you think I'm wearing this oversized sweater?!" Not even the sweater could hide just how top heavy Becca was, visibly stretched across her jugs.

"It's not as oversized as you might think!"

Talking and bickering we must have missed the bell. The sound of clearing of a throat made us raise our heads. "I hope I'm not interrupting you ladies. Maybe you would like to tell the whole class what is so very interesting that you have to discuss it in my class." Mrs. Pecker said sternly.

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Pecker. It won't happen again." I quickly apologized.

Mrs. Pecker smirked. "No, it won't. One of you is going to pack up her things and sit in the front row."

Color started to drain out of my face. I was very grateful when Becca started to pack her things, but I wasn't going to be so lucky.

"No, miss Parker, I think you should stay where you are." Mrs. Pecker turned to me with a devilish grin. "Miss Williams pack your things."

I stood up and headed unwillingly to the front of the classroom. There was a reason why the first row in the physics classroom always remained empty. While the rest of the class was furnished by normal desks and chairs, the front row had desks firmly connected with the seats and quite tightly at that. Or at least that's what it seemed like to me. Nobody liked to have restricted movement like this without the option to change position. Me? My belly was starting to touch the desk last time I sat there. Twenty pounds ago...

With all my might I tried to suck in my stomach, but being as full as I was it hardly made any difference. I heard the snickers and whispers when I struggled even to force myself into the small desk. Blood rushed into my cheeks and I blushed with embarrassment. Finally inside, my gut was painfully pressed against the unforgiving desk and I wondered how I'm going to get out again. Every breath I took brought me more pain than the one before. This is going to be a long hour...

At last the bell rang and I was going to be freed from my prison. Last five minutes were literally hell. And when I say literally I obviously mean figuratively. It's not like there was devil stabbing my gut with a pitchfork, although it definitely felt like it. My eyes were moist with tears and I cursed myself for overeating at breakfast. With little help from Becca I managed to get out of the undersized piece of furniture. We started our way to our next class. "This is gonna be real trouble when I'll be even fatter than I already am." I tried to laugh, but it sounded more like a cry. "That's the last time I eat thirty-five pancakes for breakfast on Wednesday, that's for sure..."

Becca stared at me. "What?! You didn't." Becca exhaled in disbelief.

"I sure did." I felt a bit of pride, to be still able to shock her.

"And I thought that I had a big breakfast..." Becca said shaking her head. "Why would you do such a thing?"

"I kinda... I want to gain weight to irritate Kurt." I said, immediately realizing how stupid it sounded.

"That's got to be the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard!" Becca cried.

I giggled. "Yeah... I guess." I shrugged. "I really enjoy stuffing my face though, so it seemed like a good idea at the time."

Entering the history classroom I once again realized just how we didn't function as a class. Fourth year with the same people and I still barely knew anything about them, past their names. The class was separated into several smaller groups, which barely talked outside their own. There were the 'sporty' guys, always the loudest, using every break to kick with a hacky sack in the back of the classroom, shouting and laughing. Sometimes I wondered whether they were competing in who can be the most obnoxious.

There were of course the much quieter geekier guys, who seemed to be afraid to be even seen talking to a girl. It was a shame really, as I think we could have gone along well. Sometimes I thought about making the first move, but unfortunately I had some social issues as well. The girls... I don't really have much to say about the different groups of girls. Quite frankly I despised most of them. Especially the 'popular girls' thinking they were the queens of the world, just because they wore expensive clothes, fake long fingernails and shittons of makeup. The saddest part is that they were spending more time on social media than talking to each other. I bet they couldn't even imagine how I could live with myself, being fat. Maybe I'm too hard on them... but I doubt it. Then there were the try-hards who spent most of their time buried in textbooks. And then there was me and Becca. The fat girl and her only friend. Sometimes I wondered how where we perceived among our classmates. I bet it was something along the lines of busty goddess and her fat sidekick...

We sat down to a desk and I started gently massaging my sore belly where it was pressed against the wooden surface.

"Are you alright?" Becca asked with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I sighed. "She's such a bitch though."

Becca nodded agreeing. Whatever I wanted to say next was interrupted by a shout.

"Hey, Parker, show us your tits!" Matt Donovan shouted to the general amusement of his similarly meat-headed friends. To be fair to him, Matt was the good looking one out of our class. Six foot something, muscular with chiseled jaw and great hair, he looked almost too perfect. Then again he was dumb as a rock and I have to hope that no rock will take this as an insult to it.

If looks could kill Matt would be in thousand pieces right now, because of the way Becca stared at him. "Go take a cold shower mouth breather!" Becca yelled back only causing him to snicker.

"Come on, take down that sweater and give us a glimpse." He said.

"Leave her alone, Donovan!" I shouted.

He pointed at me. "Ah, fatty is jealous no one wants to see her undress!" His dumb friends burst into laughter and I once again felt my cheeks get hot with embarrassment. Tears appeared in my eyes, events of the day finally getting the better of my mood. I shook my head and looked away, not wanting anyone to see me crying. I never appreciated the sound of the bell as I did at this moment. Donovan grunted and went to his desk.

"Stupid asshole!" Becca yelled. "I can't believe I ever had a thing for him..." Becca said turning to me. That was when she noticed the state I was in and put a reassuring arm around my shoulders. "Don't listen to him." Becca consoled me as if I was some delicate flower who could be affected by mean words.

As it turned out at the moment I was just that. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore and sobbed. "He's right, isn't he?" I whispered silently. "No one would ever want to be with a fat whale like me. You wouldn't want to be with me." Why would a goddess like you want to be with me? I thought bitterly. I shook her hand off my shoulder and pulled out a chocolate bar out of my bag seeking comfort in the one thing that always worked before. Food.

I don't know why my self-confidence crumbled today. Out of the blue I felt like the kid I was when my parents were going through divorce, back when I first started to gain weight. For the next two hours I was unresponsive and apathetic. I've also managed to munch through my significant stash of snacks, but it failed to fill the hole I felt inside. In the end it was Becca who broke the black clouds forming inside my mind, her attempts to cheer me up finally successful. I still wasn't feeling like myself though.

"So... where are we going for lunch?" Becca asked when the school day was at last behind us.

"Sorry, I totally forgot to tell you. I have an involuntary rendezvous with my mom." I said.

"Oh, that's... alright I guess." Becca said, all her cheeriness disappearing. "Guess I'm gonna head home for once. Alright then... see you tomorrow."

"Yeah. See ya!" I replied. That was... weird.

As it turned out my mother was already waiting for me. She motioned me excitedly into her car. "Hi, honey. How was school?"

"Uh, horrible... I really don't want to talk about it."

"Oh, that's too bad. Have you had a lunch? Are you hungry?" My mother asked. My stomach answered for me and I blushed. Mom chuckled. "Guess we better go for a lunch then."

"I'll have the Caesar salad. Thank you." My mom said closing her menu.

"Very well and for you miss?" The waiter turned to me.

"I think I'll have the Chef's meat selection with mashed potatoes. Thank you very much!" I said closing the menu as well.

"Uhm, miss, are you sure? That is a two person meal."

I smiled at him. "Yep. I know what I'm doing, don't worry."

Mom raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything.

The large plate that was served to me was fuller than I expected. Still, the way I eat it shouldn't be much of a surprise that it ended up all inside my tummy. My hunger was satisfied, I'll be honest, but I wasn't even that full. As I often did lately, I found myself wanting more. I pondered ordering a dessert as well, but I wasn't sure whether I should provoke my mother that way. Mom paid for our meals and we left. Cradling my gut, that was swelling out of the confinement of my clothes I waddled behind my more mobile mother. The elastic waistband, stretched to its limits, was digging more and more into the flesh oozing over it. My t-shirt kept riding up, revealing an inch or so of my belly fat to the world. I couldn't wait to wear some better fitting clothes.

"But mom, this is a maternity store!" I protested loudly.

"I hate to break it to you, honey, but... you have the figure for it. Besides..." My mom chuckled. "You're already eating for two."