A Bit of a Belly Ch. 05

Story Info
PE teacher bullies Liz about her weight.
3k words
4.04
13.3k
3

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 06/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as I hated to admit it, maternity clothes made sense for my figure. I mean, extra stretchy fabric to accommodate my growing belly? Hell yeah! But what was more important was that the clothes looked just like regular clothes! I was worried it would be obvious that the clothes were from a maternity store, but no, they were really discreet. I might come here more often. Everything went well until the cashier asked how far along I was and my mother burst into laughter. I almost ran away.

My phone vibrated, a text from Becca with her impeccable timing. 'Hey, I really don't feel like going home, can we hang out?'

'Sure, where do you want to meet?' I quickly typed back.

'Sitting in the library...'

'Cool, I'll be there in 15 minutes.'

"Are you coming?" My mom asked, waiting next to the car.

"Mom, I'm gonna go hang out with Becca. Would you mind dropping me at the library?"

"Thanks for the clothes and everything. See ya!"

The library was huge. While I was coming here pretty regularly, it always amazed me just how many books were there in one place.

Due to the sheer size of the place it took me a minute to find Becca reading in the corner. Becca read a lot. Sometimes I almost forgot what a bookworm she was. She usually wasn't too difficult to find in the library, you could always bet there would be a group of salivating teenage boys ogling her. Sometimes it has its perks to be fat and ugly. I thought bitterly. I shook my head. What is wrong with me today? I know I'm not ugly. I'm no Becca, sure, but she's an eleven out of ten! And getting more beautiful by the day... Seeing her sitting there with her tits spilling out of her top filled me with unfamiliar envy.

"I see you've got yourself a pack of admirers." I said once I got to her.

"Huh, what?" She raised her eyes and spotted the horny teenagers who immediately turned around, being as inconspicuous as polar bears in the Sahara. "Oh. Why does it keep happening to me?"

"Because you're hot as hell, sweetheart. It's that simple."

She blinked a couple times as if she heard it for the first time in her life and then she shrugged. "I've got tits, that's it."

I was astonished. "Are you really that oblivious?! You're gorgeous! I've never even seen anyone prettier than you!" I had to bite my tongue to silence myself, worried I would reveal my feelings for her.

Becca frowned. "You're kidding, right?"

"I've never been more serious in my life." Becca did struggle with her self-confidence, I knew that, but that was years ago! I never would have guessed she had such a distorted view of herself...

Becca shook her head and poked her softish middle. "I'm kinda fat, you know?"

I shrugged. "Who the hell cares?! You've seen how the guys in class reacted to you."

"I thought they were just mocking me." Becca said, shrugging.

Now it was time for me to shake my head. "When I'm with you I feel invisible, because everybody else is looking at you." I let out a sad laugh. "I like it that way, most of the time."

I sat down heavily onto the chair opposite to her, but I miscalculated and my belly smacked painfully against the desk of the table forcing a loud 'umph' out of my mouth. "This is what fat really looks like." I breathed out, rubbing the hurting part of my belly.

"Can't argue with that." Becca giggled. "Listen, I know it's kinda late for a lunch, but I haven't eaten yet. Would you like to grab something with me?"

Goddamit Liz! No thanks, I've already eaten. Would it be so hard?! I cursed myself, cradling my overstuffed gut. I'm never going to get my weight under control if I continue like this. Then again, to see Kurt's face when he sees me in this state... I still haven't decided what to do, still weighing the positives and negatives.

"Liz, are you alright?" Becca asked when we were walking to my dad's flat.

"Yeah, I guess... I'm gonna be anyway. Why do you ask?"

"It's just... you're just a lot quieter than you usually are..."

"Today was kinda rough on me... I'll be fine, don't worry."

"Can I ask you something?" Becca asked after a few seconds of contemplation.

"Of course, you can ask me anything."

"I- it's kinda awkward. I- uh... What is it like to be so, uh, you know..."

"Fat?" I added.

"Yeah." Becca nodded, blushing.

"That's a..." I sighed. "That's a difficult question. It... changes." I took a deep breath. "I mean, I can't say I have any problem with it, myself. I can eat whatever I want whenever I want. I don't have to worry about ruining my figure or anything. Besides, it feels pretty good to touch it. Wanna touch my big soft gut?" I smirked, secretly hoping she would take it as an invitation. "I mostly feel great in my body... But there is also the other side. I mean you've seen it at school today, some people take issue with my size, even though it's none of their business. I guess our society will always be a bit fat phobic..."

Becca nodded and was silent for a minute. "Do you ever wish you were slimmer?"

I thought about it. "Sometimes. I mean sometimes, it just gets in the way, or it makes me literally stick out." I hesitated for a moment or two to consider my wording. "Sometimes I worry I'm repulsive to people I care about." I let out a deep breath. It felt good to admit it. I gathered my courage and asked directly. "How repulsive am I for you?"

Becca looked stunned. "Not at all!" She finally almost shouted a second later. "Don't you ever put me in the same group with these shallow twats!" She calmed down a little. "I don't think you should lose weight... unless it's what you want yourself, you know, but you shouldn't do it for them." Becca paused. "It always drew me towards you, you know? How you just did what you wanted to do, not caring what other people thought about you. You became my role model in a way and helped me to accept myself the way I am." She chuckled. "Or at least you put me on the path to acceptance. I'm still working out the details."

We fell into silence that lasted for the remnant of the way, both of us processing what was said. "Hey, wanna see me eat so much I won't be able to move afterwards?" I asked, smiling, opening the door.

"Always!" Becca chuckled.

I still had some reservations towards Mary, but none could be connected to her cooking. To be fair, all of my issues with her came from my own head. The more I thought about her, the more I despised her though. I knew she wasn't to blame for having better genetics than I had. Of course I'm talking about those two bouncy 'genetics' strapped to her chest. I knew my envy was stupid, but I couldn't help it. What was worse was my jealousy. Suddenly I wasn't the only girl in my father's life and I took it badly... Her cooking though... Her cooking was great! I almost forgave her for stealing my dad from me. Almost.

Mary acted today with much more confidence, making it clear who was at home here. It... made me cranky to be honest. It was too early for dinner and since I wasn't too keen to interact with Mary, we ended up in my room.

"What's wrong?" Becca asked once we were alone.

I sighed. "I guess I have a bigger problem with Mary than I thought..."

"But why? She's super nice!"

"I know that!" I snapped only to regret it immediately. "Sorry... I don't know." I shrugged. "I'm just jealous..." I admitted.

Becca chuckled. "That's dumb."

"I know! That's the worst part!" I said, almost laughing. "Please, can we change the topic?"

It was the smell that lured me out. The smell of baking cheese that made my mouth water and left me with no doubt I was going to leave the table stuffed to the brim. I loved mac 'n' cheese! It's kinda difficult to think of a meal I don't love. We entered the kitchen and I saw the large pan filled with the cheesy delight. Yep, definitely gonna leave well fed tonight.

With every bite my disdain for Mary dissipated. I mean, I still had some negative feelings towards her, but I think if dad told me they were getting married tomorrow, I would be cool with it. The mac 'n' cheese was perfect. I couldn't find a more fitting word to describe its taste. It was so rich and filling everybody else stopped eating a while ago. Me? I was on my third plate and wasn't going to slow down anytime soon. Eating until I was bursting out of clothes was very 'me' think to do, right? And Becca said it was what drew her to me... So what if they think I'm a gluttonous pig? I am! Fourth plate disappeared inside my stomach and I was beginning to feel a bit full. Maybe I should stop. I thought, looking around the table. Mary seemed awed by the display of my gluttony. Even dad looked a bit surprised, because a single plate of the caloric meal had left him massaging his full stomach. Becca was smiling. She raised her eyebrow as if asking 'is that it?' It sure as hell isn't, there's still a third of a pan left! I didn't bother filling my plate again and pulled the pan towards me. I'll show you what a gluttonous pig I am!

I rarely admitted I overdid it when it came to food, but today there was no denying. You know by now that I can eat a lot. Today I surpassed even my own expectations. I was lying in the bed with my insanely distended stomach proudly escaping any attempts to be covered. It had some... unpredicted consequences which I found entirely positive. I wasn't alone in my bed. Becca sat there with that ridiculous cleavage of hers and rubbed my aching gut.

"Would you mind if I take off my shirt? It's kinda constricting..." I said groggily.

"Not at all." Becca said.

"Could you help me? I'm so exhausted I can barely raise my arms."

"Uh, sure." Becca said, grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling it over my head. I laid there on my back with my bare midriff sticking up in the air, my small breasts almost disappearing in the position. Becca's warm hands felt amazing on my spherical abdomen. I wasn't thinking straight and all I could see was the difference between our bodies. The way her perfect bosom stretched her top filled me with envy. It's not fair she's so much slimmer, yet so much bustier.

"You know, I kinda wish I had a belly like yours." Becca blushed at the admission. "I don't mean the size, but it's so round and smooth... Mine kinda tends to form rolls." Becca said, lifting her top to show me. She was a bit soft around her middle, but next to my giant gut, she might as well be the slimmest person in the world. Becca did have a small roll on her midriff, but I'd say it was more due to her slightly slouched posture, caused by the excessive weight of her over-endowed breasts. I burst into laughter.

"What is it?" Becca asked self-consciously with her eyes wide open.

"I just remembered you were telling me you're fat!" I managed to say before I started to laugh again.

Becca looked at the difference between our middles and too started to laugh.

"I mean seriously though," Becca said once she caught her breath again. "I'm 5 feet tall and I weigh almost 140 pounds. I'm clearly overweight."

"Please!" I waved my hand. "Half of that weight are your tits! You're alright." Though it is more than I would have guessed. "I was 200 pounds a few days ago and I think I haven't really stopped eating since!" I wonder how much I weigh now...

"Wow! You're a fatty!" Becca exclaimed and started to tickle my gut mercilessly. "No wonder this thing is so nice and soft."

"Stop it, you monster! I'm too full!" I shouted giggling.

My eyelids were becoming heavier with every passing second.

"Liz, can I ask you something?"

"Mhmm." I mumbled, closing my eyes.

Before I knew it, I was asleep, exhausted from my huge meal and so Becca's question never reached my ears.

I woke up in a much better mood than I was yesterday. In fact my mood was so good I found myself whistling on my way to school. Today I felt good in my own skin, confident. I mean Becca did rub my belly and it felt great. Maybe it was my lethargic mind playing tricks on me, but I would swear she even enjoyed it! Even my clothes were nice and pleasantly loose around my middle. Nothing could ruin my good mood, not even PE class in the very beginning of my school day. Mrs. Reynolds was a fine teacher. I mean PE with her wasn't at all taxing and she let us sit out classes whenever we wanted. Last year I started to take advantage of that quite often. No, I wouldn't let anything to ruin my day.

"Mrs. Reynolds slipped on the stairs and broke her leg yesterday, so I'm going to be your PE teacher for the first semester this year" Mrs. Peckers said and my jaw dropped.

"Silence!" Mrs. Peckers shouted, silencing the whispers starting in the crowd of girls. "I'm glad I got this opportunity. Obesity is a big issue in the younger generation and it's about time someone got you in shape."

"Why do I have the feeling she pushed Mrs. Reynolds down the stairs?" Becca asked dryly. I couldn't hold in the laughter that forced its way out of my lips.

"Did I say something funny, miss Williams?"

"No, Mrs. Pecker." Pretty sure you never did, you bitch! I thought.

"Of all the girls here, you are the last who should speak!" Mrs. Pecker hissed.

"Well yeah, I'm fat. So what? It's none of your business anyway!" I Retorted.

An evil grin appeared on her face. "That's where you're wrong, missy!" She said menacingly, turning to the whole crowd she continued. "I'm going to measure your height and then I'm going to count to what weight range a girl your height should fit into. Then I'm going to make you step on a scale. If you can't fit into the range you're supposed to, I'm going to plan how much you should weigh by the end of the semester, to get you to a healthy weight. If you fail to do that, then I'm going to fail you from the class!" She smiled deviously locking her eyes with me.

"You can't do that!" I shouted, which only widened her smile.

"We'll see about that."

"138 pounds, that makes you overweight, miss Parker." Mrs. Pecker said. "It seems there are some bad influences in your life you might want to get rid of." She continued. "But given your... dispositions I think we can let it slide. I want you to watch it carefully, though!"

Mrs. Pecker turned to me. "And now for the main event of today's class! Miss Williams, step on the scale, please."

As humiliating as she tried to make it, it didn't affect me in the slightest. I wasn't gonna let her under my skin. Not today. I stepped on the scale.

"211 pounds!" Mrs. Pecker exclaimed, being rewarded by a couple of smirks. "Miss Williams, you're downright obese!"

"You're very observant." I retorted dryly, which won a few chuckles from the rest of the class.

"Obese and rude! I wanted to be mild, but-" Mrs. Pecker said.

"No, you didn't." I interrupted.

"But," she continued frowning, "you leave me no choice. You'll have to lose... 26 pounds to get into the overweight range. If you fail to get out of the obesity range by the end of the semester, you'll fail physical education!"

I grinned. "Getting out of the obesity range? Sounds fair."

"See? I told you I was overweight." Becca said giggling, once we were sitting in the class, waiting for literature to begin. "Seriously though, what are you going to do?" She asked, concerned.

"I'm going to get out of the obesity range, what else can I do?"

"I thought maybe you would make a complaint to the principal?" Becca suggested

"Please, you know just as well as I do, that bitch got him wrapped around her finger."

"Yeah... so you're doing it then? You're gonna lose weight?"

Why does she sound so... sad about the prospect of me losing weight? "Who said anything about losing weight?" I asked innocently.

Becca frowned. "You said... What do you mean?"

A smile appeared on my face. "Well, I checked the ranges..." My smile grew wider. "Morbid obesity is the next range and it's just 37 pounds away. I'm sure I can get there in time!"

"You know you'll never get away with it, right?" Becca asked.

"Yeah, but... it sounds like a fun argument to have!"

We were interrupted by Matt Donovan coming to our desk, his sycophants gathered close by. "Hey Parker, I've been thinking." He said.

"Oh no! I hope it didn't hurt too much!"

He frowned at me, but otherwise he ignored my comment. "I've been thinking." He repeated. "You're good looking, I'm good looking. Why don't we go somewhere and be good looking together?"

"Is this your way of asking me out on a date?" Becca asked calmly.

"Well, yeah!"

"As tempting as the offer is, you're just not my type, sorry." Becca paused. "Besides I'm already taken." All of the sudden she turned to me, pressing her full lips against mine.