A Bit of Friday Afternoon Fingering

Story Info
She gets a surprise when they get home. Slight BDSM
1.1k words
4.42
2.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel the fingers of his right hand slowly walking their way up my thigh, gathering my skirt in folds along the way. I am deliciously trapped between him and the cold wall of his hallway at my back, feeling the lust cascading off him as he stands just close enough, but not allowing me to press my needy body against his. He watches me coolly, the lust in his eyes apparent, but kept in check.

My focus goes back to his fingers, his touch feather light, barely perceptible on my feverish skin. He trails them lightly over my panty covered pubic mound, my breath quickens as he inches closer to my clit aching for his attention. His warm fingers feel almost cool in compared to the febrile heat emanating from my pussy. He continues to peer into my eyes, exploring my deviant soul - analysing the depraved depths therein. Then, finally, he places just one fingertip, his touch maddeningly soft, on my sensitive bud as he begins to lazily draw slow circles just over the tip.

The grip of his other hand tightens on both my wrists held above my head, his gaze intensifying...he wants me to beg. I don't know if I can, the humiliation should be too much, but I'm so turned on...by him, what he's doing to me. I need more...I start to timidly gyrate my hips against his hand trying to get more sensation on my clit. I need him to rub me back, just give me a bit more pressure but it doesn't work...he watches me in silent amusement as my breath catches in my throat, my thrusts against his hand becoming more wanton and desperate.

A frustrated moan escapes my lips as I realise that he isn't going to humour my unspoken request.

"What is it baby girl? Tell Daddy what you want" he says with the slightest smirk pulling at one corner of his mouth. He knows exactly what he's doing, damn him! His voice is smooth, deep, slow, dripping like honey into my ears, through my soul and straight down to my pussy.

"I...ah..." is all I can manage to get out.

"Hhmm?" He lifts he head slightly, his smouldering eyes looking down at me amused at my plight. He starts tapping lightly on the tip of my rosebud with his finger. Fuck, this is maddening!

"Please..." I try again.

"Please what? baby girl."

Sparks of electric pleasure are coursing through my body with every infernal, miniscule tap...God I want him so bad! I know what he wants and I know he's not going to give me anything until I answer him. The words fall out of my mouth before my brain realises I've said them, heavy with lust and need.

"Please put your fingers inside my pussy Daddy"

I feel the muscles inside my snatch contract as the words tumble out of me. Turned on by own humiliation and desideratum.

The movement is swift, his finger crooks into the elastic of my panties, making enough room for his hand to snake in, glide down my pubic mound, traverse the soft expanse of supple skin and gently through the tiny thatch of wiry pubic hair, completely ignoring my now very engorged clit and deftly sinking to the hilt, both middle and index fingers into my slick, warm passage. I gasp at the sudden, but oh so welcome and needed intrusion. My sticky syrup easing the way for the immediate insertion of two of his thick fingers instead of the usual one.

A low growl builds in his throat as he feels my silky walls clench around his digits as he expertly slides them slowly in and out of me. I lose focus for a moment lost in the overwhelming sensations flowing through me: the nearness of him, the masculine smell of his body...the perceptible scent of his cologne and the pheromones that inflame the primitive part of my brain, the animalistic scrutiny as he watches me succumb to his skilful ministrations. It's all just too much mentally and at the same time not enough for my yearning body.

The sound of his fingers sluicing in and out of me is absolutely obscene, my wetness is flowing coating my inner thighs allowing him to push into me hard and faster as he curls his fingers to hit my quickly swelling g-spot with every thrust. The commanding grip on my wrists, the tantalising feel of him as he finger fucks my pussy and then just as I find myself getting lost in the sexy maelstrom of it all it is gone. He has withdrawn from inside me. My eyes refocus to see that he has his hand held up in the scant space between us, the glistening proof of my arousal on his fingers as he raises them in front of my face. The intoxicating scent of my womanhood driving my desire to new heights.

I blush, embarrassed at the mess I've made of his hand -- this is mixed with an odd sense of pride knowing that my body can produce such liquid spendings...it has never made so much before. I shift my gaze from his candy coated fingers to his eyes acutely observing me and the range of emotions washing over me.

"Open your mouth and taste your pussy, baby girl", he commands. Lost in the pure eroticism of the moment, while peering back into his soul, I slowly comply opening my mouth and languidly stick my tongue out awaiting the nectareous gift of myself. He places his love juice drenched fingers onto my tongue and I close my lips around them, luxuriating in taste of my sweet feminine essence, but before I get a chance to swallow the luscious ambrosia he removes his fingers and his lips are upon mine, his tongue seeking to share in the concupiscent evidence of my submission to him.

The hand that's been holding my wrists has suddenly released them and before I can mentally process their freedom that same hand is clasped around my neck firmly pushing me back against the wall forcing my lower body towards him, opening me up more giving him easier access to my pussy as he drives his fingers back inside, like a piston, in and out of my pussy. I cry out in exquisite pleasure. As I open my mouth to let the sounds escape he kisses me again, catching my moans in his mouth as his tongue dances with mine in the sweetest, most tender way - a striking contrast to the vigour of his fingers still stroking inside me and the commanding grip his other hand has around my throat.

I am getting weak in the knees and struggling to hold myself up with all the sensations happening in and around me. Just when I think I might actually collapse to the ground in pleasure he disengages from our passionate kiss, releases my neck from his gasp and now gingerly removes his fingers from my hungry slit. Tenderly cupping his still very wet hand, enrobed in my sensual elixir, to my cheek, his honeyed voice gives me his next command..."Get on your knees baby girl."