A Black Man's Tale Pt. 02

Story Info
The second episode of Mike Winston's escapades with matures.
3.3k words
4.28
5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Black Man's Tale Part3

THE KOULLA EPISODE

It turns out Koulla was to be the next lady in the Greek trio. She was a close personal friend of Zola's, slightly older and, likewise, married.

Koulla was also a hairdresser by profession but, unlike her friend, had long ago given up working in a salon and worked from home on weekends, just for some pocket money. In Koulla's case, the money supplemented the meagre cash her old man gave her, since that barely covered the housekeeping, and there was none to spare for those little extras that made life bearable for a neglected, middle-age housewife.

Koulla's old man, Stelios, preferred to blow his extra cash at the Golden Nugget every weekend, or on his floozy, the wife of a pal, a long-standing family friend. He'd been banging her on the quiet for years. Well, you can guess the consequences of this tragic little triangle: 'Steli-boy' had neither the energy nor inclination to attend to his wife's conjugal needs. Not only that, but he was occasionally inclined to publicly subject her to verbal, as well as physical abuse, thus further depressing her self-esteem and widening the chasm between them.

Stelios and Koulla had kids, two strapping young lads, but they were both grown up and left home to make their own way in life.

And so, here we had, another deprived, neglected middle-aged, Greek housewife, who was trapped in a dysfunctional marriage, and was open to any diversion from the humdrum, asexual grimness that was now her life.

Actually, Koulla yearned for romance as a respite from the emotional and physical privation. Sex too, but in the context of a romantic relationship. The sort of relationship she had long ago ceased to enjoy with her husband. But, being a realist, she knew that there was about as much chance for that in her life, as there was for any post-menopausal married woman in poor economic circumstances and of limited means of mobility and an even more limited social circle -- Zip! Zilch! Zero! Nada!

And so, if she couldn't satisfy her emotional needs, she was 'gonna have a go,' at least, at fulfilling her physical needs -- quietly, furtively and most probably with some very improbable individuals, in order to maintain the secrecy and discretion needed to prevent her indiscretions coming to the attention of her husband -- he would kill her, of that she had no doubt.

Even at fifty, she felt she was still attractive enough to men, in spite of the onset of extra girth on her breasts, waist, hips and thighs. Her face, for sure, belied her fifty years: it was smooth, wrinkle-free and gave her the appearance of a woman twenty years younger. Even her body, although ample in proportions, was firm and smooth --limbed: quite a turn-on for guys who like chicks with generous proportions, and especially those who go for mature broads, every now and then.

Like me!

She was ideal cock-fodder... not just physically, but her eagerness and availability, were a heady aphrodisiac.

I don't apologise for all this boring detail, but it's important you appreciate the specific personal and emotional circumstances surrounding our first encounter.

In any event, she had resolved to get her pussy thumped, like it hadn't been thumped in a long time and, if she could manage it, by a virile, good-looking stud!

Well, as it happened, she'd drawn up a list of the men, either specific men, or stereotypes, whom she would like to screw. She would tick each one off in turn as she worked her way down the list. A black man was not on her list, as it happens, but through a twist of fate, I came into her life one grey, drizzly, overcast day in March. She, apparently, had me down as the 'toy-boy' on her list.

It was a weekday (and the day when hairdressing establishments customarily close up shop so as not to go over the earnings limit that requires them to register for VAT) and I had arranged to meet 'Zola' for an afternoon of the customary 'skewering the kebab.'

I got a call from her, crying-off at the last minute because of some domestic crisis or other. However, so as my day would not be a complete write-off, she said that she was sending her friend round, who was dying to meet me, was really very attractive and she was sure I'd like her. Well, "in for a penny, in for a pound," as the saying goes, so I didn't argue. If she was half as good as Zola, I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

So, sure enough, Koulla turns up at the flat: the substitute shag for the afternoon.

When I opened the door, I wasn't exactly dazzled by the short, dark, spectacled, middle-aged lady that stood before me. According to Zola, Koulla was 'slightly older' than she, but she looked much younger: younger, even than the fifty or so years of age I estimated she was. She wore a long, blue, denim skirt, a black leather jacket and ankle-length, black high-heeled booties. Her hair was cut short and trimmed high up the back and at the sides over her ears. She wore no make-up, save for some lipstick on the full, pouting lips of her small mouth. Her skirt was the type with buttons up the front and tight-fitting, so that it accentuated her broad, well-padded hips and thighs.

Well, I showed her in and offered her coffee, while we sat on the settee and chatted for a while to break the ice. This phase of any such encounter is crucial, especially as this was our first meeting -- we were both strangers to each other - without the prior knowledge or common experiences to help smooth the rocky and potentially perilous path to the anticipated consummation. It's necessary to prepare a woman psychologically, as well as physiologically for the imminent intimacy. Equally crucial, is the fact that the lady should be fully reconciled to what we were about to do. Irrespective of the fact that she was here voluntarily, intent on sex with a stranger, there may be some unresolved issues. These unresolved issues may be lingering below the surface as latent doubts or reluctance that may crystallise later as restraint and inhibition.

She had to be mentally prepared and, one hundred percent, willing to go all the way! After all, 'it takes two to tango' and the last thing I wanted was for her to yell 'Rape!' at the last minute. Anyway, she must have warmed to me and the certain prospect of being screwed by a young, black guy, as she didn't spurn my advances and we were soon intimate.

She, too, was a good kisser and enjoyed the intimacy of mouth-to-mouth contact and close, bodily contact. So, we spent a good, long time reclining there on the sofa, with her on top of me, indulging in leisurely, un-intimidating foreplay, allowing her more time to make the psychological adjustment that would lead her, voluntarily and unquestioningly, to the inevitable, shagging to which she had tacitly consented.

We were fully clothed, except that she had loosened the front fastener of her bra and unbuttoned the top few buttons on her dress so that, the fleshy tops of her full breasts bulged through the bodice front. I firstly turned my attention to her ears, alternately tonguing and nipping her ear lobes and licking the inside. Then, our mouths met, and her probing tongue felt rough against mine as our mouths locked in a prolonged, damp, sensual ballet. I loved the feel of her tongue in my mouth, as I alternately sucked it in and slid my tongue into her mouth. I ate her lips, mangling them gently between my teeth and lips.

The skirt of her dress had ridden up at the back, and over her left shoulder, I could see she wore a tanga that exposed her full, firm buttocks. I gripped their corpulence in my hands, pinching, kneading, and fingering them tantalisingly. I slipped my hand under the back of her tanga and ran the index finger over her wet pussy, but she flinched when I tried to insert it into her ass. So, I didn't persevere - that was cool, she was only a last-minute substitute, after all!

I turned sideways so that she slid against the upright of the sofa, facing me. I reached into the front of her open bodice. Her breasts were voluminous and soft, not as firm as the rest of her body, and I massaged and distorted them between my fingers. I sucked them into my mouth, to chew, and massage, and lick around the convoluted, marble-sized nipples on her bulbous tits.

Her breathing became more audible as our arousal mounted. My fully engorged prick was straining painfully against her stomach through the confines of my jeans. I was dying to tear off my pants and drill her right there and then but decided that self-restraint was the better option.

I had decided at the outset that I would let her take the initiative, but thought it was time to prompt a response so to move proceedings along -- besides my poor old prick was straining to breaking point.

"Shall we move to the bedroom?" I appealed.

"Yes, please," she replied -- to my relief. "I'm sopping wet!"

I sprang to my feet and led her by the hand to the bedroom. As I closed the door, she put her arms around my waist and placed her freshly coiffured head on my chest.

"I want you inside me," she muttered, and gazed shyly up at my face.

I lifted her chin and kissed her pouted lips gently.

"Your wish is my command," I jested. I looked down into her dark, expectant eyes and added, "C'mon, let's get naked!"

We undressed in silence. She was already halfway naked after the session on the sofa, so she was soon undressed and reclining on the bed. She rested on one elbow, watching me undress. As I undressed, I looked at her fully naked form, for the first time.

They say good things come in small packages. Koulla was petite but had filled out in all the places you would expect of a woman of her age. However, the relative proportions were still quite appealing. Her full, pendulous breasts, due to her reclining posture rested, pointed downwards, one against the other like ripe melons. Her nipples stood out straight from the dark patches of her areolas.

There was no body hair, and her skin was smooth and unblemished, with no signs of wrinkling or 'orange peel' skin. Her recently 'bikini-waxed' crotch was free of any pubic hair, other than the trim, well-cropped inverted triangle covering her mons.

Pretty soon, we were both naked and I knelt next to her on the bed. She clasped my erect cock by its helmet tip with one hand and cupped my balls in the other,

"Ooh, it's beautiful!" she gasped.

"You like?" I inquired.

"Yeah, it's so stiff... and thick... mmm... d'you think you'll get it in OK?" she murmured, nodding her head, wide eyed, down towards her crotch.

"Well, I've never had any complaints," I replied.

"Anyway, it'll be fun trying, eh?" she chuckled, beaming a broad, toothy grin.

"Y' know," she said in a near - whisper, "I've never done it with a black man before.

I know you guys are supposed to be big, but this is..."

Her dark eyes gazed at me with a pleading, almost frightened look.

"Are you scared?" I asked softly.

"No... just... excited...you won't hurt me will you?"

"No way, babe. I'm a very good at this and, seeing as this is your first time, we'll have to make sure that this will be an experience you'll remember!"

It was evident that more foreplay was called for. So, I eased loose of her grip on my tackle and ran my tongue down her stomach, into the delta of her elegantly trimmed crotch and onto her vulva and clitoris. I inserted my finger into the warm moist depths of her cunt and slid it in and out. She writhed and gave out a low moan.

A thunderstorm had broken outside, and the room was lit up by lightning flashes, as she writhed beneath my probing mouth, while my tongue and lips tormented her moist pussy and smooth inner thighs. The bland, semi-sweet taste of chestnut filled my mouth, as her body fluids oozed out from her vaginal cavity. I inserted my finger into her ass and made an orbital motion as I pushed it further in. She winced briefly, but didn't resist, just gave a sharp intake of breath, followed by moaning and gasps of satisfaction.

"O-oo-ooh! Mmmnn...hhaaah...yes," she sighed.

I flipped her on her side and slid my tongue over her thigh and, clasping her buttocks with both hands, I repeated the same treatment I had given her breasts. Her ass was smooth and firm, so I applied my tongue generously to every inch, including, between her crack, up to the rim of her asshole.

As I ate her butt, I fingered her very wet and very slippery cunt.

"C'mon, fuck me, you black bastard, for chrissake, fuck me!" she exclaimed, as she reached down, seeking my prick.

I hastily reached for a condom and tossed the tube of KY onto her midriff.

"Rub that on, where you think it will do most good and let's see if I can get it all in,"

I teased.

I proceeded to tear the condom from its envelope. She liberally applied the gel to her fanny and crotch as she lay on her back with her thighs apart and her knees bent double, above her. I stretched on the condom over the damson plum tip and smoothed it onto my cock.

At this stage, I was kneeling with my knees up alongside her buttocks, her feet on my chest and with my sheathed erection poised just above her crotch.

"Let's see what you can do with this monster cock, then," she teased.

Her hand guided the tip of my cock into her waiting crack and I slid it in, easily at first, since her cunt was well lubricated by a melange of KY jelly and her own vaginal secretions.

"Oo-oo-oo!" she exclaimed wide-eyed, as my shrouded shaft penetrated her to half of its length.

The initial, easy entry was starting to meet some resistance. So, I withdrew slightly, pushed back in gently, and repeated two or three times, advancing further in with every stroke until she had taken almost all ten, rigid inches of it.

Her breathing became laboured and irregular, as I held her thighs apart by pushing back her bended knees and slid gently in and out.

"Mmnnn, o-oo-ooh, mmnnn, ah-ah-ah-ah," were the only sounds she uttered, over and over, as I fucked her.

"Is that good, babe?" I enquired, and quickened the rhythm of my in-out, in-out movement.

"O-oo-ooh, ye-e-es," she sighed, "that's it, oo-oo-ooh, yes!"

By now, I had her calves on my shoulders and was prodding her greased, up-turned bikini-waxed, pussy with long, slow strokes of my shaft.

"How's that, slut," I cajoled, "you're just a Greek slut whore, what are you?"

"Ahh-ahh-aahha... fuck me... oo-ooh..."

"You're a Greek slut whore that likes being fucked by black cock. You like my black cock inside you, don't you... don't you...?"

"Nnnn... ye-e-es, fu-u-uck me, fu-u-u-uck me!" came the reply.

I gradually inched her butt over to the edge of the bed, one foot on the floor and the other on the bed for better traction. I quickened the pace, ramming her pussy with the same long strokes, but with more force and in rhythm with the driving rain, which was now rattling the windowpanes.

I paused the relentless pounding long enough to reposition her in the "doggy" position and resumed the slick to-and fro motion against her full buttocks. I pulled her butt towards me and pushed my shaft between the folds of her pussy and watched as its latex-cocooned length slide in and out of her, repeatedly.

Her tits oscillated to and fro, out of sync with her body, which reverberated in time with my thrusting and the slap-slap-slap of my groin against her ample buttocks, the only audible sound other than her gasping, interspersed with long, low gasps and moans.

"You're a lovely fuck," I whispered encouragingly, "you love being fucked, don't you? Mmm?"

No reply, just the faint whisper that sounded like "Y-h-e-ess," against the background of laboured breathing and the rain that hammered against the windows.

Then, another pause to re-position her on her back and finish her off.

Her legs were resting akimbo on my shoulders as we both approached orgasm.

She gratifyingly came first, with gasps of satisfaction as her vaginal walls contracted in several short, sharp spasms around my cock.

"Aa-oo-ooh, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah," she gasped.

I followed immediately after, grunting with pleasure, as my ejaculation disgorged into the prophylactic sheath deep in her cunt.

Her legs opened and I fell between them and onto her tits, which were hot and damp by now. Her vaginal secretions oozed out as we lay there, me on top of her, with my prick still inside her. As my erection gradually subsided, I nibbled and sucked at her hard, dark, round nipples. I could hear her breath, audible as short, nasal snorts, her moist forearms around my neck as she gradually regained her composure.

"How was it, babe," I enquired, lifting my head clear of her erect nipple.

"Mm, that was... mmm... I don't know when I felt like that before," she sighed,

"Soulla was right, you are a great fuck."

"So are you, babe, so are you," came my counter-compliment, "was it how you imagined?"

"Mmm, better!" she chirped back.

I got up off her so that she could go to the bathroom. I needed to pee, too, so when she returned, I disappeared to the bathroom, removed the condom, and emptied my bladder. Why is it I always wanted to pee after sex?

When I returned to the bedroom, I found her lying in the bed with a bed sheet pulled up over her breasts. On seeing me approach, she pulled up the edge of the sheet and I slid under the sheet next to her and into the aura exuding from her warm, aroused body.

The rest of the afternoon continued in more or less the same vein as it had begun.

We varied the positions and the rhythm, but the outcome was always the same:

she, writhing and moaning beneath me as I pounded her hungry crotch.

Each coupling was accompanied by an earth-shaking orgasm for her -- twice more.

I was revelling in the delight of seeing my stiff shaft pleasuring her as I pounded her tight, prone, ravenous pussy and the sight of her sensuous, fleshy extremities distorting and reforming with every thrust into her compact frame.

The only thing we didn't do was anal (she wasn't too keen). This was not through lack of trying on my part, I might add, but when I slipped the tip of my well-greased shaft into her asshole, she did not resist at first but as I started to slide it further in, she shrieked, pleading for me to take it out. So, doing as she bade, I withdraw my cock, plunged it into her cunt and proceeded to fuck her doggy-style, instead.

We met one more time over the next month then, we lost touch for a while since domestic circumstances made it difficult for her to get away for any reasonable length of time to make it worth her while.

She wasn't up for the occasional 'quickie' so that, was that!

END