All Comments on 'A Black Vampire's Tale'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
twistedshamrocktwistedshamrockover 16 years ago
Finnally!

I'm new to literotica, but Damitall if I haven't been searching high and low for a vampire erotica that was worth reading. Thank you for providing it.

YaoiHuntressEYaoiHuntressEover 16 years ago
Very interesting

I really liked it and I would love to hear more of your main character's adventures.

LEKarchnerLEKarchnerover 11 years ago
Yes...Yes...Yes!

I absolutely love a good Vampire story. Even though I have only read the first chapter of this story, I am willing to bet that it will only get better in the chapters to come. Thank you you for what, I feel, will become an extremely enjoyable read.

Lew

LEKarchnerLEKarchnerover 11 years ago

I absolutely love a good Vampire story. Even though I have only read the first chapter of this story, I am willing to bet that it will only get better in the chapters to come. Thank you you for what, I feel, will become an extremely enjoyable read.

Lew

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Your stories are interesting.. But too short...

-jaye-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...