A Blissfully Torturous Holiday Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl blissfully tortured and denied is loving it.
1.6k words
4.41
14.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DianaSM
DianaSM
25 Followers

Keeling submissively before you, I quickly make sure I am properly dressed according to your instructions. A deep red silk corset accentuating my curves, thigh-high stockings adorning my legs, their seductive luster drawing your eye to where I knew you'd want it to be. A thin but sturdy collar rests snugly against my neck, the cold metal sending goosebumps crawling over my skin, endlessly reaffirming that I am yours, body and soul.

I look up at you adoringly, eyes half-hidden beneath thick lashes, letting out a throaty purr of delight as your nimble fingers dance on my skin, binding me in a beautiful cincture of crimson rope. In moments, my arms and wrists are bound together behind me, a gentle yet firm hold leaving me no escape from the blissful torment that is sure to come.

Your gaze burns into mine, a smirk rising to your lips as you similarly deal with my legs, strong knots securing me firmly to the bed, holding me spread open, my lower body exposed as an offering before you. Swallowing thickly, heart pounding with a mix of fear and undiluted desire, I parted my lips in silent acquiescence and accepted the gag's intrusion inside my mouth, cold steel sliding against my tongue. I crane my neck and raise my head from the pillow, allowing your gentle fingers brushing aside my hair as leather straps buckle snugly around my face like a horse's bridle, any words or pleas I might have hoped to utter against such debasement muffled.

A blindfold descends over my eyes, leaving me with nothing but the dull colors of longing and vulnerability swirling within me as more and more of what makes me 'me' is snatched away. My hands, my legs, my sight, my voice, my freedom, my agency, my thoughts. All disappear, until all that is left is a blank slate awaiting the will of its master...

A will that soon makes itself known, my body responding to the twin bell's familiar ring. My back arches helplessly towards you, anticipating what awaits me, though dreading the sensation even more. Your voice sounds in my ear, gently coaxing, reassuring, calming as if you were not the cause of my fear.

I moan softly, relaxing somewhat as you murmur soft reassurances into my ear, only to jerk and scream as sharp metal bites deeply into my flesh. The nipple clamps pierces through cloth and skin alike, mercilessly gripping my tender bud, ringing gleefully as I squirm in a useless attempt to escape.

The panic does not last long, a comforting hand stroking my hair and soothing whispers helping me adjust to the pain, leaving way for a blissful state of acceptance and surrender, so pure I feel myself floating away on it.

I am vaguely aware of appreciative hum as you marvel at how easily I fall into oblivion, all thoughts stolen from my head, leaving only feeling. Heightened sensations comes rushing in, a tightness around my chest pulling at me, the delicious discomfort of metal teeth biting down on my nipples, the soft silk sheets supporting me, the aching fire inhabiting my core begging for relief, and most of all, your presence near me, filling me with warmth like no other can.

As I slip ever closer and deeper into mindless ecstasy, your hand glides along my chest, dipping beneath my corset's top edge to stroke across my mound, sending shivers dancing wildly over every inch of my skin. With slow purposefulness, you lower yourself over me, placing a single kiss on my forehead before bending low to taste my neck, kissing my throat, my collarbone, my shoulders and arms, my stomach, my legs and feet... You touch each part of my body lovingly, as if mapping out a treasure trail leading right where you know I need it... leaving only the one place untouched...

Agony erupts as your teeth tear into my neglected clit, causing waves of blinding white hot heat that course through my entire being in an instant. The bed shakes violently under my struggles, but my legs remain tied open, my pussy helplessly exposed as I thrash against my bonds, fingers clawing desperately at the sheets.

You laugh at my suffering, you head shaking and tearing my tender bud harder, more roughly than even the clamps have managed to do so far. Yet your heated breath caresses across its tender surface, making me moan with pleasure instead of pain, and though you are inflicting such cruel agony upon me, somehow this feels too good to be hurt.

Meaningless sounds pass through my gag as wave after wave of searing ecstasy sends jolts of tingling light racing up my spine and between my limbs. My consciousness blurs from the intensity of it all, all sense lost to pure instinct, my heart thumping painfully fast while I writhe and squirm against the ropes holding me down, unable to stop the shudders wracking my trembling frame or muffle the cries slipping past the gag, my body begging for release without shame or hesitation.

Your hands work diligently on me, wanderings across my thighs, waist and breasts leaving goosebumps in their wake as you tease my sensitive skin mercilessly, sometimes gently stroking, other times scratching, tugging or pinching in ways that leave my senses reeling in a blissful haze of unrestrained desire.

Every new touch brings a fresh burst of blissful heat flushing over my skin, sending ripples of tremors through my every limb like a pebble dropped into a pond, and the pain assaulting my poor nipples and abused clit never lets up. Every second stretches out endlessly, yet I am powerless to resist as you manipulate every part of me, your movements lulling me into accepting everything I feel, encouraging me to enjoy it, even when it hurts.

It goes on for hours, or perhaps seconds, only time losing all meaning in this inescapable whirlwind of pleasure and pain. Pleasure burns so strongly it becomes painful, pain so intense it becomes pleasurable, causing my mind to dance on the edge of madness with each passing moment, but always keeping just outside my reach...

You are a maestro playing my very self, crafting a symphony of pleasure out of my moans, cries and whimpers as you finger and tongue my most vulnerable of chords.

My eyes roll back as the crescendo builds inside my head, the climax drawing closer and closer, then smashing me back down with shocking intensity, driving me mad with desire, stealing away any last shreds of control I might have had left. My hips buck wildly, your wicked teasing stoking the flames burning hotter than ever before before denying me the relief I seek.

I beg for release, begging for anything to relieve these torturous sensations, but you have no mercy, your cruel, unyielding strokes building my longing to unbearable levels. My mouth hangs open unceasingly, my unintelligible pleas slipping past my gag while my legs continue to jerk helplessly against their restraints in an effort to throw myself at you, screaming out my undiluted lust through my bound teeth.

The pressure grows too great and an almost primal scream tears itself free from deep within me, my body shaking violently as I'm pulled further and further towards an overwhelming orgasm, that will leave me breathless and shuddering as I come face-to-face with pure ecstasy once more, drowning in waves of bliss that send me flying into oblivion.

Your teeth clenching into my clit, your tongue slithering over its swollen surface to coax out the explosive climax rushing up into me, your hands gripping my waist, fingers digging into my skin to hold onto me firmly as I ride the wave of sensation climbing higher and higher...

And then it is gone. Your mouth pulls away from me, leaving behind a raw and needy ache. Your hands disappear, yanking off my nipple clamps as a final, brutal goodbye. My whole world spins around me for a moment, my mind unable to comprehend the sudden absence of sensations.

The pain and pleasure is still there, immense momentum threatening to tear me apart, yet it has no direction anymore, no way forward. It just lingers inside me, endless, pointless. Aching for release, but finding nothing but a bitter emptiness where your touch had been only moments before.

A quiet murmur escapes my lips. A whimper follows, desperate for just one last touch, one last touch to make me explode... but none comes; only silence and stillness remain.

You look down at the wreckage of my spent body laying there helpless on the bed, in a puddle of drool, tears, sweat and love juice, my hair fanned out all over the place while my chest heaves erratically. You smirk with pride as you see what you've accomplished, my body left weak and limp like some toy doll, thoroughly broken and defiled beyond repair.

"Now, now little kitten, don't be needy. It's only Saturday, and we haven't even properly started our holiday."

Indescribable fear and anticipation burns deep within me as I realize how much more torment I am about to endure, but it's too late to regret, I can only limply lay in my restraints and accept my fate.

"Well all this has made me very hungry, I'm off to eat breakfast and get a few toys, I'll see you later, so don't go anywhere sweetie..."

Your footsteps are light as air as they carry you out of the room, leaving me alone with your teasing words echoing endlessly through my mind, a tortured smile painting itself around my gag as passion and lust slowly morphs into love and gratitude.

DianaSM
DianaSM
25 Followers