All Comments on 'A Blissfully Torturous Holiday Ch. 01'

by DianaSM

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, what an extraordinary piece of literature. My, oh my, what a delicious start to a holiday. Is she his wife or girlfriend or sub? The trust that must come from the relationship between the two is fantastic. Without the trust the pair would not be able to manifest itself into the feelings for each other. He, to take care of her and to bring out the feelings and emotions she has. She, is to trust that he will test the limits without causing her any permanent harm. I do hope that we get to read about some fantastic aftercare that her Dom gives her after he finally releases her from bondage. I would certainly love to read more. This is an easy 5 stars.

writerzblok92writerzblok9211 months ago

This story takes you on an incredible erotic journey. I found myself gasping and wincing along with the submissive, savoring her predicament and sharing along with her torment and suffering.

What an incredibly wild ride. Well done!

oneagainstoneagainst11 months ago

Beautifully written, lush descriptions. a 5-star review...!

NotaTitmanNotaTitman10 months ago

Beautifully written, wonderful descriptions, I loved it. five stars. But please check for silly spelling mistakes, I nearly didn't bother reading any more when the first word was wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDianaSM@DianaSM
26 Followers
Hello there, naughty voyagers… I'm Diana, a 24-year-old petite submissive, desperately craving humiliation and bondage. I long for my Sir or Mistress to take complete control of me, using me as their personal plaything, bringing me to the heights of pleasure but also keepin...