A Blowjob to Remember Forever

Story Info
Unforgettable sexy nurse/doctor blowjob to remember for ever.
1k words
4.42
4.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been fantasising about him for months. This young new doctor from out of town. There had been flirting and banter, a connection, a knowing. They matched.

Long dark hair, chocolate eyes that crinkled at the corners when he laughed. His lips, my God his lips.

Full, sensual, pillowy, deep red. She often wondered what they would be like to kiss.

He had skin like milky caramel cream, and when she looked at the base of his throat, a smattering of dark course hair could be seen at the v of his scrub shirt.

Where did that hair extend to? What was his chest like? Did he have that dark hair trailing down his lower abdomen, extending down, down, down to his cock? She was wet thinking about it.

Her pussy ached.

Fuck she wanted him bad.

Wanted his lips, wanted his skin, both pressed against hers. She smiled at him as he asked a question, and decided to herself, yes, this one she would have. She answered his question while she watched him manage his patient. His neck cocked at an angle exposing a vulnerability that made her melt.

Today. I will taste him.

"Can I talk to you after the list is finished?" she asked before she left the theatre, "I need to go through some patient files that I'm concerned about."

He nodded, eyes locked on hers.

She walked out her heart skipping a beat, her thighs clenching at the thought of being wrapped around him, the space between her legs hot, damp and slippery.

The afternoon was fading into evening. The hospital was winding down, everyone moving off into the night. She sat at her computer. Working. Waiting. For him.

He appears at her doorway, and comes in. She gets up and closes her door. Locks it.

She turns to him, and he is close behind her. His eyes are burning into her, and she feels her face getting hot and the need to look away. Her earlier confidence slipping.

He cups her face, "You don't have patient files do you? Do you want to kiss me instead?"

His boldness is like lightening.

"Yes." She breathes. The fire has been ignited.

He leans down toward her, their lips join, warm and wet. Lips parting and tongues touch, hot and desperate and wanting.

His mouth is heaven it's everything she could have imagined. Her hands touch his face, slide down his jaw, his neck, their breath combined, breathing each other, tasting each other, breath leaving his body, entering hers.

His body presses against the length of hers, pushing her against the wall. She moves her hand down to his shirt, slipping it under and palming his skin.

She slides it down toward his pelvis, his skin is hot, they are both on fire. His hands cup her ass, pulling her against him, she can feel his cock, firm and wanting.

She moans into his mouth, as one hand comes up caressing and then pinching her sensitive erect nipple. The feeling of pleasure shoots from her tits to her pussy, and she thinks she could cum from this alone.

She wants his dick. She wants to taste it, to pleasure him, to make him forget everything except the ecstasy of the moment.

She slips her hand into the waistband of his pants and gasps. His cock is long, and thick. She's taken by surprise and delight.

She strokes it, its length and width feels like home in her hand. Steel wrapped in velvet.

"I want to kiss this. Can I?"

The room is now dark, and his eyes are glittering in the low light, he nods, and she slides his pants off his hips. His cock is free.

His member is erect, balls are tight, drawn up against the base, ready to explode. The shaft is straight, and the head of his cock is strong, proud, engorged. Pre cum glistens on the tip, she can't wait to taste it. Her hand circles the gland, spreading precum over it, thumb sliding around and around, then dipping underneath to the sensitive ridge of skin, she tightens her grip and slides her hand around, up and down, he draws his breath, she is aching for him.

He is desperate for her.

She bends from the waist, her ass in the air, and he grips her tight. She takes one of her hands and holds his hip, drawing him to her wet wanting mouth. The other hand grasps the base of his dick and she slides his head between her slick lips.

He tastes like sex. Salt, sweat, musk.

Her pussy is dripping with need. Her tongue circles the smooth velvet head feeling the salty precum leaking his desire and lust for her to taste. She takes him further in her mouth, filling her up, his hands come down and gently hold her hair.

His body is tense, his desire is palpable, she is vibrating with need.

She opens her mouth wide and licks down his shaft, then has her lips encircle him, and takes him deep. It's hot in her mouth, and wet. She reaches down and holds his balls, they are so tight and firm, she squeezes with a light pressure, that has him dripping heavily onto her tongue.

His breathing quickens as she builds momentum sucking, sliding, tasting, gliding.

Up and down, up and down, faster, faster. His pleasure building with each movement, his hips moving with her head, pressure building, his cock about to explode.

Please cum she thinks, I want you inside me, I want to taste you, I want to hear you groan, I want to feel your warmth, your wet.

"I'm going to cum" he moans, and she senses he may withdraw from her. No fucking way, she thinks, she wants this, she's worked for this.

She grabs his ass and pulls him tight. He grasps her head, pushing his solid, strong dick deep inside her mouth where she wants it, she takes him further and feels his cock pulsating, his pleasure made, his cum travelling up from the base, spasming as it shoots, she feels her own dripping wet pussy contracting as his cum explodes into her and she greedily swallows him down. Sucking him. Both of them in ecstasy, in pleasure, in relief, lost in each other.

She wants him.

In all the ways.