Cheated with Wife's Best Friend

Story Info
Best night of sex I ever had was with my wife’s best friend.
2.6k words
4.48
22.3k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
js3674200
js3674200
34 Followers

This is a true story except for the names so I am going to enjoy every memory while writing it. If you just want to read the sex part you can skip to the paragraph that starts with "I made Sue pay the bill."

Mary and I were married 22 years when this occurred and I had never cheated before. One thing men know is that every woman has a friend, coworker, etc that we would fuck in a heartbeat if we got the chance. For me, that was Mary's closest friend Sue who she had known for 30 years. We were all about 50 when this happened. Sue is sexy as hell and men look when she walks in the room. She is 5'5", 115 lbs, C cup tits on a genetically thin frame with dirty blond hair.

Early in our marriage Mary and Sue went out drinking and Mary came home drunk and acting weird. She walked in and yanked my pants down and started to give me a blowjob but she stopped quickly and said, "Is it great?"

Mary gives an ok blowjob so I said, "Yes, it feels good."

"What do you mean good, not great?" and she stormed out of the room. I sat there very confused at what just happened.

After I collected my thoughts I went to her and said, "What the fuck?"

Mary explained that during dinner Sue was bragging about how great she was at blowjobs and Mary got jealous because deep down she knows hers aren't that great. We ended up discussing what I like and now she's way better at them. Nothing like a little competition.

I tell that story here for two reasons. Advice for the ladies- never tell your significant other that your best friend sucks cock like a porn star. The second reason is that I have thought about Sue and her blowjobs for over 20 years now. I look at her lips whenever she's talking and wonder everytime I see her what she does that is so great.

Fast forward to my story. My dumb ass son decided to go far away for college even though I knew he was a mama's boy and needed to be closer to home. Sure enough a month into college, my wife had to fly to see him to save his college experience. My daughter went with her and I was left alone. I had started a new job and could not be away that long. So, Thursday, after work, I went home and was bored by 7pm. Friday, I went to happy hour with my coworkers and was home bored by 8pm. I decided Saturday night I was going out late. I didn't hide it from Mary but I didn't say anything and she never thought to ask. I went to a bar about 40 minutes across town. Yeah I'm 50 so I took a nap first and was so bored at home I went to the bar at 830pm. I know loser. I had never been to this bar so when I walked in the front door I stopped to look around and saw about twenty people. Then the panic set in. There was Sue sitting at the bar. Shit, she would definitely tell Mary. Fuck, what do I do. I started to back out. I noticed Sue was alone, not talking to the bartender and no one next to her but I kept backing toward the door. Unfortunately, she looked up and we made eye contact. She smiled big but looked around me. Then came confusion on her face when she didn't see Mary. There was nothing I could do now so I owned it. I walked to her, she stood and we hugged. "Let me explain" I said and I begged her not to tell.

By the way, as great as her blowjobs are and as beautiful as Mary is, her husband cheated on her and they divorced. Since he was a jobless jerk he was sleeping on his friend's couch so the Divorce Judge gave him visitation every other Saturday night in Sue's house for one year so he could spend quality time with their kids.

Mary always said Sue was a closet drinker so I noticed right away that she was drinking Scotch straight up. Sue told me her ex was at her house so she refused to be there, she had seen every movie in the theaters and she didn't feel like going anywhere so she did the five minute walk to the bar from her house. She also had an empty glass next to her so she was on her second drink. I ordered one for myself and her a third but I didn't acknowledge either of her previous drinks. About halfway through the third, she started to touch me in a friendly way and I heard a slur in a few of her words so the alcohol was kicking in. Mary asked if she could tell me a secret and naturally I said yes.

"Do you know the first time you and Mary had sex she called me when you left and told me it was the best sex she's ever had?"

I laughed and told her I knew that.

"So, you want to know the real secret?" said Sue.

I said, "Of course."

She said, "For twenty years I have been wondering what you do that's so great."

I said, "Funny, I have had a secret about you for twenty years also."

"No way, tell me."

"OK, here goes. One night you went out to dinner with Mary and I guess you were bragging about giving an amazing, you know. Mary came home all insecure and ever since then, well, guys lie about how good a girl gives a blowjob. We know if we say you aren't good at it you will never do it again, so we have to say it's really good. For twenty years, I have wondered if you are really as good as you told Mary."

Sue looked me right in the eyes. "I can promise you it's great." She then laughed to cover up the awkward silence from me. She said it with such confidence that I got hard.

We continued to talk and drink. Actually, I stopped drinking alcohol after my second because I had to drive home but Sue thought I was still drinking because I switched from rum and coke to only coke. About 1030pm Sue said, "The asshole leaves at 1030 so I can go home now. Sometimes he stays until I get home because he thinks he can still fuck me but hopefully he's gone. Will you walk me home?"

I made Sue pay the bill and I gave her cash so there was no trace I was at the bar. Sue was not fall down drunk but she was feeling good and I knew something was going to happen. As we walked around the corner there was a short stone wall bordering a property. Sue walked over and sat on it. She waved me over and when I got close enough her hands went to my belt buckle. I jumped back and she said "I'm going to prove how good I am."

"Sue, anyone can drive by and see us. There could be a camera here."

We thought for a moment before she said, "My backyard is secluded. Behind my garage is fenced in."

Sue jumped off the wall and headed toward her house. Her ex was still there and she whispered to me, "Guess he's horny."

We snuck around the back of her house. When we got behind the garage she dropped to her knees. Sue wasn't kidding she gave me the best blowiob I ever had. She has no gag reflex and was not shy about showing it off. I was getting close and warned her. She stopped for a second and said, "I haven't tasted come in over a year I'm going to swallow every drop." That put me over the edge and I blew a huge load down her throat.

When she stood up I pushed her up against the back of the garage and kissed her. She put her hands up to my chest and kind of pushed me away from her. She asked, "You don't care that I taste like come?"

"Why would I care, it's mine."

"That's so hot. No guy has ever kissed me after a blowjob." I kissed her again and put my hand up her shirt forcing her shirt and bra up to her neck. She had beautiful tits just like I knew she would. I unsnapped her shorts and they fell to the ground. I felt her ass and spun her around so her chest was now pressed on the garage. I needed to see every part of this woman and her ass did not disappoint. I spun her back around to me and dropped to my knees. I yanked her thong down exposing that she was totally shaved. I didn't hesitate one second before licking at her clit. Fortunately, there was an empty five gallon bucket lying there so I grabbed it and stood it up. I took her foot and lifted it onto the bucket so she was spread open. Sue had not been with a man in over a year so she was soaking wet and her clit was hard as a rock. I put two fingers inside her and she gasped. Her blowjob made me come in two minutes and now I was going to make her come just as fast. She whispered over and over, "Please don't stop, please don't stop." Sue came hard and her whole body shook. I stood up and kissed her. I was already hard again and slid my cock inside her. She tried to jump away but was up against the garage. "No no no too sensitive," she said.

I turned her around and lifted her foot back onto the bucket and slid into her. Two people standing straight up is a tough angle so I pulled her foot off the bucket and pushed her forward. Instead of falling face first into the ground she put both hands on the bucket and gained her balance. I grabbed her hips and hammered her tight soaking wet pussy. Her ass was amazing to see and feel. I gave her no mercy as I was out of control pounding her. After a few minutes I stood her up and turned her around to face me. I looked her in the eyes and said, "I'm going to make you come again."

I slid my cock into her again. This time with her foot on the bucket I fucked her slow and easy grinding against her swollen sensitive clit. It didn't take long and Sue started to match my rhythm. I pushed in and she pushed forward. "Oh my God, I am going to come again. Just like that, it's rubbing right on my clit. Oh fuck yes, I'm coming again." I never said a word as she was coming but I came inside her ar the same time. It was the most intense fuck I have ever had and Sue looked spent from the two orgasms.

As we dressed ourselves I said, "Why don't you get rid of asshole and we can hang out on the patio for a while?"

A few minutes later, I heard his car start in the driveway and drive off. Sue came outside with a bottle of Scotch and two glasses. We talked for a while with no awkwardness at all.

Sue downed her Scotch, told me to finish mine before she got back from the bathroom. I had a plan though so I threw it into the grass and pretended I drank it. After Sue finished her second drink I said, "Remember how this night started with a secret? I have something I have never done before and have never told anyone about it."

Sue said, "I think we passed the secret keeping stage so tell me."

"Ok, I have a fantasy since I was about twenty years old. A bucket list kind of thing but it's kind of crude and porn movie like but I have never done it and I want to so bad."

Sue poured her third drink and I knew with the alcohol assistance it was going to happen. "Stop wasting time and tell me."

"Have you ever heard the expression three input woman?"

Sue said no.

"It is a woman who has sex in her mouth, vagina and ass. Well, I have wanted to come inside a woman all three ways but in one night. I have done mouth and vagina so many times but have never got to the ass. You are so fucking hot and your ass is made for anal sex so maybe we can have our own secret."

"I haven't done anal sex since my twenties and that sounds interesting but only if you promise you'll go slow not like the pounding you gave me behind the garage."

We both laughed and I asked her if she has coconut oil or baby oil in the house. She told me to fill her glass back up while she looked inside.

Sue came outside with a bottle of baby oil. We started kissing again and I put my hand in her thong. She grabbed my wrist and laughed. "It's too sensitive but I'm so turned on I'm ready to go."

I took off her bra, shorts and thong. Since we were outside on her patio I left her shirt on.

For some reason, Sue had a real picnic table in her backyard and that's what I wanted to fuck her on. I walked her to the end of the picnic table. I lifted her onto it and laid her on her back. I took the baby oil and rubbed it onto my cock and around her asshole. "Pull your knees up, I want to watch your face as my cock slides into you."

I placed the head of my cock against her and pushed in. She took a deep breath so I told her to relax and I pushed in a little more. It was a slow process but I worked my cock in all the way and began sliding in and out. I know it's not the most comfortable position for a woman holding her knees to her chest but it was such a turn on to watch her face as my cock fucked her ass. A mix of pleasure, pain and satisfaction on her face.

After a few minutes I slowly removed my cock. I grabbed a seat cushion from the patio furniture. I put it on the bench and knelt her onto it and bent her forward with her chest laying on the picnic table part so she was in doggy position. Her tiny and tight ass was perfect. I slid into her with ease this time and fucked her at a steady rhythm but I couldn't help myself. Her ass was so tight that I started to fuck it harder and harder. I was pounding into her now and ready to come. All she could do was grunt. I exploded in her ass and slowed down. I laid across her back and whispered in her ear how fucking sexy she was. I left my cock inside her until it went limp and slid itself out. I had finally done it, came in all three holes of a woman in one night. I had a huge smile on my face when she turned around. She laughed and said, "Glad I could help."

js3674200
js3674200
34 Followers