A body Like Hers: Finale

Story Info
His ex-wife wants him back as a lactating wife.
18.3k words
4.76
5.8k
6

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finale:

Jamie was happy with her sexual life, although she longed for a more emotional relationship. She also craved for the taste of more semen. She drank her own semen from her 'clitoris' -- which she now considered her penis to be -- but was satisfied with a couple of weekly deposits from Romain and Kevin... for now.

One morning, she was wondering about the man that talked to her in the grocery store and if she could blow him, when her phone rang.

Serena asked, "Is that your phone ringing?"

"Yes," answered Jamie.

"I haven't heard it ring before now," said Serena.

Jamie looked at her phone, said, "Yes," but didn't answer.

Serena asked, "Are you going to answer that?"

"No," answered Jamie.

"May I ask why not?" asked Serena.

"It's Charlotte," answered Jamie.

"She might need your help," suggested Serena.

"She divorced me for her lesbian friends, Serena. She can call them for help," said Jamie.

"Maybe it's something that they can't help her with," suggested Serena, but by then Jamie's phone had stopped ringing.

Moments later, Jamie received a text. It read:

'If this isn't Jim's phone then please ignore this text. Otherwise, Jim, would you like to catch up for a cuppa?

Charlotte.'

"Charlotte?" asked Serena.

"Yes," answered Jamie. "She wants to catch up for a cuppa."

"That might be nice," said Serena.

"Like this?" asked Jamie as she indicated her feminine body and dressed as a woman. "She wants to have a cuppa with Jim not Jamie."

"Why not?" said Serena. "She likes women and you are a beautiful and sexy woman."

After a long pause, Jamie said, "I suppose I could text her back and ask her why she wants to meet."

"What a good idea," said Serena, sarcastically.

Jamie laughed but then spent a long time composing a short reply.

Jamie: 'Why do you want to meet? Is there something wrong?'

Charlotte: 'Nothing wrong. I just thought that it might be nice to catch up.'

Jamie: 'I've changed.'

Charlotte: 'So have I. I miss you and I thought it might be nice to have a chat.'

Jamie: 'I'll think about it.'

Charlotte: 'Please do.'

Jamie thought about what to do for a couple of days. She was in two minds. She did want to see Charlotte, but Charlotte had divorced her for another woman or many women. Jamie hadn't thought about Charlotte for probably weeks, but now Charlotte was constantly on her mind. She couldn't get Charlotte out of her mind, so she discussed the matter with Serena.

"What do you think I should do about Charlotte?" asked Jamie.

"Whatever you want to do," answered Serena.

"But... I... I don't know what to do," said Jamie.

"I don't think that I should choose for you," said Serena.

"No," Jamie said sadly. "I suppose it's my decision."

Serena sighed and then said, "Why don't you look at this logically?"

"In what way?" asked Jamie.

Serena frowned and said, "I'm finding it hard to discuss this with you without influencing your decision."

"Thank you, but I'd still like to talk to you about this," said Jamie.

Serena signed again and said, "Alright... First of all, what's the worst that could happen?"

"Um... she kills me?" answered Jamie.

Serena laughed and said, "I don't think that's going to happen. I've know Charlotte longer than you and she doesn't seem like a murderer."

"No, you're right," said Jamie. "I guess the worst that could happen is that she humiliates me."

"Really?" asked Serena. "I have the impression that you've become a very strong woman. Much stronger than when you first arrived here."

"Yes. I agree, but... but that might be a problem," said Jamie. "My being a woman."

"Aren't you happy being a woman?" asked Serena.

"I am," answered Jamie. "But Charlotte might hold that against me."

"Then walk away and never see her again," suggested Serena. "It's not like you have common friends and, whomever she discusses your transition with, they are not likely to meet you, are they?"

"Um... I suppose not," answered Jamie. "There's you."

Serena laughed again and said, "So you think that I'd be somehow upset if Charlotte told me that you were now living as a woman?"

"No... I suppose not," answered Jamie.

"Good," said Serena. "I'm glad that you don't see me as some stupid woman who can be influenced by some trashy talk. I make up my own mind about people, Jamie, and I think that you are a beautiful, confident woman.

"Besides... maybe Charlotte would like you more as a woman. It's worth thinking about."

Jamie did think about it. She considered what would she do if Charlotte just laughed in her face. She decided that she could just turn around and walk away. She felt that she was strong enough to do that and not be upset, for too long, from the humiliation. Jamie decided that it might be worth the risk so she texted Charlotte:

Jamie: 'Where would you like to meet?'

Charlotte: 'Thank you for agreeing to meet me.'

Jamie: 'I haven't yet decided to meet, but if we do, where would you like to meet?'

Charlotte: 'Somewhere private. Your place?'

Jamie didn't have her own place.

Jamie: 'No. What about your place?'

Charlotte: 'Really? Do you mind coming here?'

Jamie: 'Will anybody else be there?'

Charlotte: 'No.'

Jamie: 'It might be nice to see the old place.'

Charlotte: 'Okay, when?'

Jamie: 'I'm free most of the time.'

Charlotte: 'Tuesday morning? Say, 10?'

Jamie: 'Okay, see you then. Shall I bring something?'

Charlotte: 'No, just you will do. :-) '

"There, I've done it," said Jamie to Serena.

"Good for you," said Serena with a smile.

~~~

'Ding, dong.' Jamie waited nervously for Charlotte to answer her door.

Charlotte opened the door and Jamie said, "Hello, Charlotte."

Charlotte frowned and asked, "Do I know you?" She looked around, saw Jamie's car and her eyes opened wide with shock. "Jim?"

"I prefer, 'Jamie'," answered Jamie. "I told you that I've changed."

Jamie watched Charlotte hesitate. Her face passed through many motions. Jamie waited patiently for Charlotte to respond.

When Charlotte just stood there, Jamie handed her and envelope and said, "Serena sent you this."

Charlotte took the envelope and asked, "Serena? Oh, so she dug her talons into you as soon as you were on the market, did she?"

"Serena has been very kind to me, Charlotte," answered Jamie. "If you're going to criticise her, I'll leave now." Jamie turned and walked towards her car.

"No," called Charlotte. "Please don't go."

Jamie turned on the path and looked at Charlotte. This wasn't like the Charlotte she knew. The old Charlotte would have criticised Serena as much as she wanted. Jamie hesitated.

Charlotte said, "I promise that I won't bad-mouth Serena."

"Really?" asked Jamie, sceptically.

"Cross my heart and hope to die," said Charlotte as she crossed her chest. She smiled and said, "I told you that I've changed and I... I think it's for the best."

Jamie slowly walked towards Charlotte. She supposed that she could still leave if Charlotte changed her mind. Charlotte wasn't likely to lock her inside. Jamie smiled at the thought. Charlotte also smiled when she saw Jamie smiling.

Charlotte opened the door wider and said, "Come in, Jim, um... I mean, Jamie."

Jamie entered and stood in the entry, as she said, "Thank you."

Charlotte looked at the envelope and asked, "What is it?"

"I don't know," answered Jamie. "I image it's a letter because Serena told me not to read it unless you wanted me to read it."

"Oh," said Charlotte. "I'd better open it then."

Jamie watched Charlotte rip open the envelope. A zip-bag, full of blue pills, fell onto the floor. Jamie instinctively squatted and picked up the bag.

"What are those?" asked Charlotte.

Jamie frowned and answered, "They look like Sildenafil."

"What's that?" asked Charlotte.

"Um... Viagra," answered Jamie, still frowning.

"Why would Serena give me Viagra?" asked Charlotte.

"That's what I was thinking," answered Jamie. "Does Sildenafil work on women?"

"I don't know," answered Charlotte.

Jamie felt her clitoris twitch thinking about a clitoris becoming erect because of Sildenafil. She tried to push that thought out of her mind.

Charlotte composed herself and said, "Please come in, um... Jamie."

Jamie walked from the entry to the lounge room. She looked around at the familiar room. She sighed. She had very fond memories of this home.

Charlotte asked, "Would you like tea or coffee?"

"Tea please," answered Jamie.

"Please sit down and I'll put the kettle on," said Charlotte.

"Thank you," said Jamie, as she sat on a lounge chair. She was nervous but tried not to show it. She still wondered why Charlotte wanted to see her. She guessed that she'd soon find out. She heard Charlotte fussing in the kitchen: filling the kettle with water, turning it on, setting out the crockery, et cetera.

Jamie looked around the room. There were a few changes. The beige walls had been painted a very, pale pink. It was almost imperceptible except where the walls met the white-painted cornice and ceiling. That's when she noticed the pink colour. She liked the subtlety. She probably wouldn't have liked it if she was still a man.

There was a pause in Charlotte's activities while the kettle boiled. Jamie assumed that Charlotte was reading the letter.

Jamie watched Charlotte place a tray on the coffee table and sit on a lounge chair. Charlotte had the letter in her hand. Charlotte looked at the letter and then put it next to her. Charlotte smiled at Jamie so Jamie smiled back.

Jamie watched Charlotte stare at her. Charlotte slowly scanned Jamie's body. Jamie assumed that Charlotte was slightly shocked due to her feminine appearance. She tried to wait patiently. She smiled each time Charlotte looked her in the eyes, but Charlotte just kept staring.

Jamie decided to say something, "How have you been?"

"We'll thank you," answered Charlotte, automatically, "and you?"

"Well thank you," answered Jamie. There was a long pause and Charlotte kept staring. Jamie wondered if she should go, but then asked, "Are you still in the real-estate business?"

"Yes," answered Charlotte.

"How's that going?" asked Jamie.

"Very well thank you," answered Charlotte. "I'm part time now. I only take on the big jobs. I've... I don't want to blow my own trumpet, but I'm... I've got several investment properties that provide me with a steady income and the big jobs provide me with luxuries."

"Oh, good on you," said Jamie. "I suppose you travel a lot?"

"No: Europe's too crowded; Asia is too unstable; you're likely to get shot in the USA; catch malaria in Africa; kidnapped by drug lord's in South America and freeze to death in Antarctica," answered Charlotte.

Jamie laughed and Charlotte seemed to relax. Jamie said, "Australia's still the safest country to be in, in my opinion."

"Yep," agreed Charlotte. "What about you? How are you going?"

"I invested the separation money that you gave me and I get a steady income from that," answered Jamie. "I've... sort of got a steady job."

"Oh," said Charlotte. "Doing what?"

"I um..." hesitated Jamie. "I'm a housekeeper. I do it for free board and rent."

"With Serena?" asked Charlotte.

Jamie sighed and answered, "Yes."

"Do you enjoy that?" asked Charlotte.

"Very much so," answered Jamie, surprised that Charlotte didn't criticise Serena.

"Good on you," said Charlotte, then the conversation paused.

Charlotte kept staring at Jamie for a long time. She stopped scanning Jamie and just stared at her chest. Jamie wanted Charlotte to say something. Jamie eventually looked down and asked, "Have I spilt something?"

"Pardon?" asked Charlotte.

"Have I spilt something on my chest?" asked Jamie.

Charlotte looked into Jamie's eyes, shook her head and said, "No... Are they real?"

"Are what real?" asked Jamie.

"Your breasts," answered Charlotte.

"Oh... Yes," answered Jamie. "It's all me. No silicone, nothing but me."

"May I see?" asked Charlotte.

"I'm not a freak, Charlotte," said Jamie, annoyed. "You just can't expect me to bare myself to you."

"Well, we are married," said Charlotte.

"We WERE married, Charlotte," said Jamie. "You seem to have forgotten about a certain divorce that you insisted on having."

"Ah... about that..." said Charlotte, hesitantly. "That's one of the things that I wanted to talk to you about..."

"What do you mean?" asked Jamie, suspiciously.

"I... um... may not have... um... not have... submitted the divorce papers," said Charlotte. She scrunched up her face.

Jamie was in shock. Her breathing became rapid. She looked at Charlotte in disbelief and asked, "We're still married?"

Charlotte bit her lip and nodded.

"No," gasped Jamie. "We can't be."

"I'm afraid so," said Charlotte.

"But I've had sex with other people," said Jamie.

Charlotte frowned and said, "So have I."

"But... But... I was a man then," said Jamie in a panic. "You've had sex with someone of the same sex. I've had sex with someone of a different sex."

Charlotte looked confused and asked, "Does it matter?"

"Of course it matters," said Jamie. "I thought that you wanted sex with a woman because I couldn't provide that experience for you. I've had sex with someone of the same sex as you, an experience which you could have provided. I've broken our wedding vows."

"So did I," said Charlotte. She still seemed confused, "Besides, Jamie, we were estranged."

"But... we're married," said Jamie. She started to panic, "We're..."

Jamie... JAMIE..." said Charlotte as, she squeezed Jamie's hand. "It's all right. You thought that we were divorced. You did... nothing... wrong."

Jamie tried to calm herself. She closed her eyes, controlled her breathing and tried to use mindfulness to assess her situation.

"What are you doing?" asked Charlotte. "You're not having a fit or something, are you?"

"I'm trying to use mindfulness to... to..." answered Jamie.

"It's not working, is it?" asked Charlotte.

Jamie opened her eyes and said, "It's alright for you. You've know that we were still married for, what, over two years?"

"Jamie," said Charlotte. "You're so loyal."

"Well, I consider that to be an admirable attribute," said Jamie, cynically.

"It is," said Charlotte, "and I admire you for it. You're such... a nice person. I, on the other hand, stupidly dumped you. I'm a horrible person. I'm a bitch. A... A cunt."

Jamie calmed down. She was seeing the old Charlotte again. The Charlotte that cared. The Charlotte that she fell in love with, or he feel in love with, when she was a he. She felt herself become calm.

Jamie was also shocked. Charlotte hardly ever said the 'c' word. She said, "Don't be hard on yourself. You are, or were, a nice person. That's why I married you."

Jamie tried to change the subject. She said, "So... um... Are you living with someone?"

"No," answered Charlotte, with a smile.

Jamie was trying to edge around the subject, "Your um... um... lady friends... are not around?"

"I see them now and then," answered Charlotte, "but that was... um... a phase, that I needed to get out of my system."

"Oh," said Jamie, a little bit disappointed. She was wondering if Charlotte might consider her as a potential lover, but if she was no longer a lesbian... She asked, "So... um... no, men in your life?"

"You were the only man in my life," answered Charlotte.

Jamie was a bit confused.

Charlotte asked, "So what about you? I assume that you and Serena..."

"Yes," answered Jamie, "and I'm so sorry. I wouldn't have if I'd know..."

"It's alright, Jamie," said Charlotte with a smile. "You, did... nothing... wrong. Okay?"

Jamie nodded her head. Charlotte was right, she didn't do anything wrong. She thought that they were divorced but... it still felt wrong.

"So, any men in your life?" asked Charlotte, holding back a smile.

"No," answered Jamie, "Um... well... um... yes."

"Really?" asked Charlotte." Do you love him?"

"No, no," answered Jamie with conviction. "Definitely not."

Charlotte seemed confused and asked, "Did you have sex with him?"

"Um..." hesitated Jamie and then said more confidently. "I'm not sure that's any of your business."

"I am your wife," said Charlotte with a smile.

"Oh yeah," said Jamie, defeated. "Well yes. I've had sex with men, but that means nothing to me."

Charlotte laughed and said, "Just a life-support system for a dick?"

Jamie laughed and said, "Well no, one cleans pools well."

"The pool man?" laughed Charlotte. "Is this a porno? You had sex with the pool man?"

"Um... yes," answered Jamie, embarrassed.

"You little vixen," said Charlotte, with a smile.

"Are you a... a homosexual?"

"I identify as a woman, Charlotte," said Jamie, "so having sex with a man would make me heterosexual."

"Oh yeah," said Charlotte. "Sorry... um... It's taking me awhile to get used to... you know... your... new self."

"That's okay," said Jamie, "besides, I um... also have sex with women, so that... you know... means I'm a bisexual. Just like you. Unless you don't have sex with men, um... anymore."

"You are the last man that I had sex with,"answered Charlotte.

"Were," corrected Jamie.

"Pardon?" asked Charlotte.

"I was a man, but now I'm a woman," explained Jamie.

"Oh yeah," said Charlotte, "and WHAT a woman. You're the most beautiful woman I've seen for a long time."

"Thank you," said Jamie, shyly.

Charlotte looked at Jamie's chest. Jamie thought Charlotte was going to ask her something when Charlotte shook her head, lifted the milk jug and asked, "Do you still take milk?"

"Yes please," answered Jamie. "No sugar thank you."

Charlotte poured their cuppas. Jamie sipped her tea. Charlotte also sipped her tea as she stared at Jamie's chest.

Charlotte put her cup down and asked, "So, may I see them? I am your wife?"

Jamie was confused for a moment and then remember Charlotte's previous request. Charlotte had seen her naked thousands of times, when they lived together, so it didn't seem too much of an ask. She certainly didn't feel embarrassed about being naked in front of Charlotte. She sighed and said, "I suppose so. You'll keep hounding me until I show you."

Jamie stood up. She unzipped her tight, red dress and let it fall to the floor. She stepped out of the dress, picked it up and folded it over the back of a chair. She undid her bra, took it off and place it neatly on top of her dress. She struck a pose and said, "Ta Da."

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," gasped Charlotte, as she stood up and stared at Jamie's breasts. "They're so perfect."

"Yes," said Jamie as she lifted her breasts and let them go. "I'm very proud of them."

Charlotte stared at Jamie, wide-eyed and mouth open-wide. She said, "You're so beautiful. You... my god... you're... you've got the perfect body."

"Yes, I know," said Jamie. She ran her hands down her sides then back up again, as she said, "It's taken a lot of work to get like this."

Charlotte walked closer to Jamie and said, "Look at your abs."

"Yeah," said Jamie, proudly. "You haven't seen those before, have you?"

Charlotte seemed shocked. She shook her head and whispered, "No." She bent over sideways, looking at Jamie's undies. She looked into Jamie's eyes and asked, "Your dick?"

"I still have it, but I now consider it to be my clitoris," answered Jamie. "It's too much fun to get rid of."

"But where is it?" asked Charlotte, staring at Jamie's crotch.

"It's tucked away," answered Jamie.

"How?" asked Charlotte.

Jamie sighed. She slipped off her panties, opened her thighs and released her clitoris.

Jamie watched Charlotte staring at her clitoris. Charlotte said, "It's so small and white."

"That's not a flattering thing to say," said Jamie, as she pursed her lips.