A body Like Hers: Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie imagined her boy-pussy being penetrated by one end of the double ended dildo. She almost ejaculated from the thought, but controlled herself.

Jamie felt Charlotte's vagina clamp around her shaft. She felt Charlotte's vagina throbbing. She knew from years of experience that Charlotte was coming. Jamie felt Charlotte's thrusts slow, but then speed up again when Charlotte had eased her way through her orgasm.

They kept humping. Their bodies were slippery with sweat. Jamie felt Charlotte's vagina clamp around her clitoris multiple times. She lost count of the number of times Charlotte came.

Charlotte was gasping for breath, but kept humping. They kept tribbing.

Jamie asked, "May I come?"

"What?" asked Charlotte.

"May I ejaculate?" asked Jamie.

"Yes of course you may," answered Charlotte

"Oh," squealed Jamie as she ejaculated.

"That's it, Honey," said Charlotte, as she cuddled Jamie's leg. "Fill me up with your come."

Jamie felt her come spray into Charlotte. It felt so good. It felt so good to make love to Charlotte.

They collapsed beside each other in the scissor position. Both were panting for breath. Jamie felt Charlotte gently caressing her leg and she returned the affection. They laid like that absorbing the intimacy.

Charlotte whispered, "God that feels so good."

"Yes," agreed Jamie, although she wasn't sure if they were taking about the same feelings.

"So much better than..." said Charlotte.

"A strap-on?" asked Jamie.

"Yes," answered Charlotte. "You know about those?"

"I like them," answered Jamie.

"Really," asked Charlotte

"Yes," answered Jamie.

"You've used them?" asked Charlotte.

"Yes," answered Jamie and then thought, 'when a real penis isn't available.'

"You go girl," said Charlotte with gusto. "I've got a Realdoe."

"The More?" asked Jamie.

"You sexy little thing you," said Charlotte. "Did you use it with Serena?"

"Yes," answered Jamie.

There was an uncomfortable silence for a few moments. They untangled their legs and moved into a position so that they could cuddle face to face.

Jamie said, "I don't know why you don't like Serena. She's a strong woman, but she's been very kind to me."

"Well, for a start, she does fuck my wife," answered Charlotte with a giggle.

"Well... um..." stumbled Jamie. "You know... Um... sorry."

"It's alright," said Charlotte. "You're forgiven. Serena can fuck you... as long as I'm involved."

"Have you had sex with Serena?" asked Jamie.

"No," answered Charlotte, "but... well... I should give her a call."

Jamie thought about having sex with both of them and didn't think that she could keep up with two, very energetic women.

"I love you," said Charlotte as she cuddled Jamie.

"Because I'm a vixen or because I've used the Realdoe?" joked Jamie.

Charlotte laughed and answered, "Neither. I love you because you're you."

They cuddled and Jamie fell sleep.

Jamie woke up when Charlotte said, "Get up, Honey. Serena will soon be here for afternoon tea."

Jamie got up, dressed herself, freshened her makeup and waited on the lounge for Serena's arrival.

Jamie heard the doorbell chime. She waited for Charlotte to answer and escort Serena into the lounge-room. She stood up and they kissed each other on their cheeks. Serena sat down and Jamie sat between Charlotte and Serena.

Serena held herself in a confidant pose. Charlotte asked, "Jamie, would you mind preparing afternoon tea? I have some things that I need to talk to Serena about."

"No, of course," answered Jamie. "Would you like tea?"

"Yes please, Jamie," answered Serena, and Charlotte nodded in agreement.

Jamie was boiling the kettle when she overheard Serena and Charlotte talking.

Charlotte said, "First of all I want to thank you for what you've done with Jamie."

"I didn't do all the work," replied Serena. "It was a team effort. Jamie did a lot of work to look like she does and I'm very pleased with the results. I also think that Jamie is very happy with how she's turned out."

"Yes," said Charlotte. "I absolutely agree. She's so beautiful.'

"She's also become more confident," said Serena. "Although, she's still a little bit fragile.

"I consider Jamie to be my friend and I wouldn't like her to be hurt. Do you understand what I'm implying?"

"I do," answered Charlotte. "I also don't like my friends being hurt."

"Good," said Serena.

"Like my best friend, Cynthia," said Charlotte.

"Cynthia?" asked Serena. "The quiet one? Has she been hurt?"

"Yes," answered Charlotte. "By you."

"By me?" asked Serena.

"Yes," answered Charlotte, "and that's why I don't like you. You rejected Cynthia's advances and Cynthia was devastated."

"When did this, allegedly, happen?" asked Serena.

"You're so arrogant. You don't even remember," said Charlotte.

Jamie was prepared to rush in and intervene.

"I'm trying to be civil, Charlotte," said Serena. "I can leave if you like."

"No, no. Please don't," begged Charlotte. "I've fallen back into my bad habits again. Sorry. I'll try to be civil. Please stay."

"Yes, I agree," said Serena. "I also fall back into bad habits. It's easy to do."

Jamie relaxed and kept listening.

"Okay," said Serena. "I'm sorry that I don't remember when I rejected Cynthia. Could you please remind me?"

"First year uni," answered Charlotte.

"That's a long time ago," said Serena. "I think I'll need more information than that."

"It was at a fancy dress party," said Charlotte.

"Oh, I loved those parties," said Serena. "Do you still have them?"

"Um... No," answered Charlotte. "They're now more of lingerie parties."

"Oh," said Serena. "That sounds interesting."

"Yes, well..." said Charlotte. "Anyway, you were dressed as Superwoman and Cynthia was dressed as Little Miss Muffet."

"I loved that costume," said Serena. "It showed off my meagre assets."

"What do you mean 'meagre'?" asked Charlotte. "You've got a great body."

"Oh really?" said Serena. "Skinny, flat chested..."

"Don't ever wish for bigger tits," said Charlotte. "You get a sore back, you can't go braless. It's literally a pain in the back and neck."

"Yes," said Serena. "I've been told that, so I haven't developed mine any further. You don't regret having your beautiful globes, do you?"

"Well, they do get attention," said Charlotte. "I like that very much."

"I'd certainly give them a lot of attention," said Serena.

"What?" asked Charlotte. "You've never shown any interest..."

"Well..." answered Serena. "I feel that all I've got from you is a cold shoulder."

"We'll that's..." struggled Charlotte. "That's where Cynthia comes in. I've... sort of... um... rejected you because of what happened to her."

"I see," said Serena. "So, you get attention from Cynthia and the rest of your group?"

"Yes," answered Charlotte.

"And Jamie?" asked Serena.

"Yes," answered Charlotte.

"You don't mess around, do you?" asked Serena. "I'm jealous, but please, don't hurt her."

"I won't," said Charlotte.

Jamie was flattered that Serena was concerned about her. She kept listening.

"Do you love her?"asked Serena.

"Yes," answered Charlotte.

"Are you in love with her?" asked Serena.

"Very much so," answered Charlotte.

"Good," said Serena. "Please don't break her."

"I won't," answered Charlotte.

"So... Cynthia..." said Serena. "Oh wait a minute. I think I remember that party. Was it in um, Bell Street? At that place with the big backyard?"

"Yes," said Charlotte. "That's right. Do you remember now?"

"Cynthia tried to seduce me then?" asked Serena.

"Yes," answered Charlotte.

"I'm sorry," said Serena. "I don't remember Cynthia coming onto me."

"She said that she kissed you and then you said 'I need to go,' and walked away," said Charlotte. "Later on, you kept partying as if nothing happened."

"Now I remember," said Serena. "We were in the backyard and as I passed Cynthia, she pecked me on the lips, but I had to go to the toilet. There was a very long line for the inside toilet, so I went down the back and did a wee on the grass.

"But... She just pecked me on the lips. I didn't think anything of it."

"She said it was a romantic kiss," said Charlotte.

"Well..." said Serena. "To me it was more like a kiss that one gets from an aunty. May I show you?"

"Yes please," answered Charlotte.

Jamie took the risk of being exposed and sneaked a look. She saw Serena hold Charlotte's shoulders and then peck Charlotte's lips with the shortest possible kiss. Serena sat back and Jamie hid herself again.

"That's it?" asked Charlotte.

"That's what I remember," answered Serena.

"Cynthia said it was a romantic kiss," said Charlotte.

"I didn't find it romantic," said Serena. "In fact, I wondered why she did it, but then I needed to wee, so I said, 'I need to go', I took off down into the dark and thought nothing more of it.

"Even now, thinking about it. I don't think that was seduction, therefore, I believe that there was no rejection.

"Besides, she's just not my type, so I probably would, gently, reject her.

"At the risk of offending you more I find Cynthia boring. I don't think that she'd be good in bed."

"I know that now," said Charlotte, "but she was my best friend, in those days, and I wanted to hurt you because I thought that you'd hurt her.

"I'm sorry I did that. I didn't realise that Cynthia didn't seduce you properly maybe we could be friends? Maybe I could make it up to you?"

"In what way?" asked Serena.

"Well... Um... friends with fringe benefits?" suggested Charlotte.

"What about Jamie?" asked Serena.

"I'll ask her if she'd be interested," answered Charlotte.

"Please do," said Serena, "but I don't want her to be hurt. You may have her completely to yourself, if that's what Jamie wants, but I'm certainly interested in sharing. She's a beautiful woman and I consider her to be my friend, so I don't want her hurt."

"Of course not," said Charlotte. "I also, don't want her hurt.

"I very much appreciate what you've done with Jamie. I totally agree. She's very beautiful."

"She is, isn't she," said Serena. "You know, I was considering helping her to lactate."

"No," said Charlotte. "Really?"

"Yes," answered Serena.

"Why didn't you?" asked Charlotte.

"It takes a lot of effort and time," answered Serena. "The breasts need to be suckled several times a day to get the milk flowing and I didn't feel that I had time to do that."

"Wow," said Charlotte. "I'd like to see that."

"It takes a lot of commitment," said Serena.

There was a long pause in the conversation.

Serena broke the silence when she said, "That pot of tea is taking a long time to make."

"Jamie likes it to steep properly," said Charlotte.

"Yes, but it seems to be long enough to me," said Serena.

Jamie felt her clitoris leaking. She set up the cups, saucers, teaspoons, milk, teapot and a plate of biscuits onto a tray. She thought about producing milk. She imagined offering milk, for Serena and Charlotte's cuppas, from her breasts. She imagined squirting milk into their cups, from her teats. She felt more pre-ejaculate leak from her clitoris.

Jamie finished preparing the tray and delivered it to the coffee table. She sat between Charlotte and Serena. She felt that the silence was deafening as she poured the tea. She sat back into her seat and sipped her tea, waiting for something to be said.

Charlotte asked, "Jamie, would you like to have sex with both of us?"

Jamie almost spat out her sip of tea. She looked at both Serena and Charlotte and then said, "Probably, but not right now."

"Good," said Charlotte. "I'll discuss it with you to arrange for another time."

They finished afternoon tea and Jamie felt that Charlotte and Serena might have a chance of being friends.

~~~

"Well, I suppose I'd better get used to grocery shopping again," said Serena.

"Why?" asked Jamie.

"I think that you'll be spending more time with Charlotte," answered Serena.

"I'm not sure that'll happen," said Jamie.

"I thought that you two still loved each other," said Serena.

"That may be true but I'm not sure I can be faithful to Charlotte," said Jamie.

"Does that have anything to do with your regular protein deposits from Romain and Kevin?" asked Serena with a smile.

"Yes," answered Jamie. "I love the taste of semen. It invigorates me to blow a penis and drink the rewards.'

"That might not be a problem," said Serena.

"I don't know," said Jamie.

Serena sighed and then changed the subject by asking, "What's you best sexual fantasy?"

"What's yours?" asked Jamie, not willing to expose her dirty mind.

"I asked first," said Serena.

"Will you tell anyone?" asked Jamie.

"No, of course not," answered Serena. "We're friends and friends don't do that to each other."

"My best sexual fantasy is unattainable," sighed Jamie.

"Well that's what fantasies are sometimes about," said Serena, cheerfully.

"Does your fantasy include more protein deposits?" asked Serena with a smile.

"How did you know?" asked Jamie.

"I didn't," answered Serena, "but now I know."

"Well, it's not likely to happen," said Jamie.

"Why's that?" asked Serena.

"Well... it's too risky," answered Jamie. "I could get an STI and spread it amongst my friends."

"Ah, so you are thinking of protein deposits from lots of men," said Serena.

"Jesus Serena. How do you know so much about me?" asked Jamie.

"I'm very good at reading people," answered Serena.

"So, am I right? Do you want an orgy or a gang bang?"

"Gang bang," answered Jamie.

"Aha," said Serena, "so you want to drink all the protein."

"Not necessarily," said Jamie.

"Oh," said Serena with a smirk. "A bukkake?"

"What's that?" asked Jaime.

"They come on you," answered Serena.

"No," said Jamie. "That would be a waste."

"Oh," said Serena. "I see, They come IN you, but at both ends."

"Yes," said Jamie, a little bit embarrassed.

"Well come on more details please?" prompted Serena.

"I imagine being in a public place," said Jamie. "Such as, toilets, and they line up in front of me for their blowjobs and then they line up behind me to bugger me."

"Kinky," said Serena with a smile, "and are these men or women?"

"Men of course," answered Jamie. "They're the only ones with semen."

"What about women like you?" suggested Serena.

"Oh," said Jamie. "I hadn't thought about that. I don't know anyone like me."

"You know Bethany," said Serena. "She's like you, a shemale, a lady-boy, a chick with a dick, a transgender woman..."

"I get it, thank you very much," interrupted Jamie. "I think that would be nicer, to be buggered by women with semen. I suppose it doesn't really matter because it's not going to happen."

"Why?" asked Serena.

"How am I going to have a lot of strangers tested for STIs?" asked Jamie.

"Hmm..." said Serena, deep in thought.

"See unobtainable," said Jamie.

"But still exciting to think about," said Serena.

"Yes," agreed Jamie.

"What about your best sexual fantasy?" asked Jamie.

"Which one?" asked Serena. "The unobtainable or unlikely one?"

"You have two best fantasies?" asked Jamie.

"Why not?" answered Serena. "After all, they are fantasies. I think that I might have a few but two are currently occupying my mind."

"Okay," said Jamie. "Tell me about your obtainable fantasy."

"Mine's a bit like yours," answered Serena, "but it's not for the protein."

"Lesbians?" asked Jamie.

"Yes," answered Serena.

"Go on," said Jamie.

"I imagine fisting and footing four women as I eat out another," answered Serena. "I also have my breasts and clitoris sucked whilst being fucked and buggered."

"Wow," said Jamie. "What, that's four, five, eight maybe ten participants, besides yourself."

"I guess so," agreed Serena.

"You really like to be the centre of attention don't you?" suggested Jamie, with a smile.

"As always," Serena said proudly, and they both laughed.

"Okay," said Jamie. "What about your unobtainable fantasy?"

"I imagine myself being madly in love with someone," answered Serena.

"That's it?" asked Jamie.

"Yes," answered Serena.

"Why is that unobtainable?" asked Jamie.

"Well it hasn't happened," answered Serena, "and my personality prevents me from having a long relationship."

"You could tone it down a bit," suggested Jamie.

"And lose control?" asked Serena.

"Maybe... share control?" suggested Jamie.

"That's an interesting thought," said Serena.

"Anyway, these are fantasies. Something to dream of and maybe masturbate to. They're not likely to happen."

"No," agreed Jamie. "You're right, but they're fun to think about."

"They certainly are," agreed Serena with a laugh.

~~~

"Okay," said Serena. "Let's go grocery shopping. You can tell me where all the products are now located."

"Are you getting rid of me?" asked Jamie.

"I think that you'll be spending more time with Charlotte," answered Serena, "so I'll have to do more of the housework.

"You can still come over on Thursdays to clean."

"Why Thursdays?" asked Jamie.

"Romain, remember your protein deposits?" answered Serena.

"Oh yes," said Jamie. "Okay let's go."

"Serena, that's the poppy-seed man that I told you about," whispered Jamie whilst they were at the grocery store.

"Hello," said the poppy-seed man. "It's the poppy-seed lady. How are you? And this must be your exceptionally, beautiful wife."

"No," answered Jamie. "Serena's not my wife."

"So does that make me less exceptionally beautiful?" asked Serena with a smile.

"No not at all, Serena," answered the man. "In fact, if I'm honest, that makes you even more exceptionally beautiful."

"I see," said Serena. "An honest man. They're hard to find.

"Jamie told me about you. I would have paid more attention of she'd told me that you were so handsome."

"Jamie seemed more interested in informing me that she was attached," said the man.

Jamie watched Serena scanning the poppy-seed man. Jamie was impressed at how easily Serena was flirting with him.

"Does this honest man have a name?" asked Serena.

"Serena, Jamie, if may I introduce myself? My name is Graham," said the man, and bowed.

"Graham, are you a good cook?" asked Serena.

"I haven't yet poisoned myself," answered Graham.

"So you're single and handsome," said Serena. "Do you hang around supermarkets looking for women or are you gay?"

"Neither," answered Graham, "but I do feel that today is an exception. I'm glad that I've met you.

"What makes you think that I'm single?"

"The things in your shopping trolley tell me that you either cook for yourself or a couple," answered Serena. "You said that you haven't yet poisoned yourself, so I'm assuming that you only cook for yourself."

"How observant, intelligent and exceptionally beautiful," said Graham.

"Do you always cook or do you sometimes eat at restaurants?" asked Serena.

"I sometimes eat out," answered Graham, "but I feel that home-cooked food is better for me."

"Maybe you just need someone nice to eat with," suggested Serena.

"Such as you?" asked Graham.

Jamie watched Serena assessing Graham. She was so impressed at how easily Serena was seducing Graham. She watched and learned.

"Do you have a phone?" asked Serena.

"Yes," answered Graham.

"May I see it?" asked Serena.

Graham passed Serena his phone. Jamie watched Serena enter her details and heard Serena's phone ping with a notification. This brought back her memory of when Serena entered her details into Jamie's (then Jim's) phone.

"Call me if you want to have dinner with me," said Serena.

"Okay," said Graham with a smile. "An exceptionally beautiful, intelligent and forward woman. I like you already."

"Of course you do," said Serena with a smile. "I'm free most evenings but not Thursdays. Bye Graham."