A body Like Hers: Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

In the following weeks, Jamie spent more nights with Charlotte and slowly moved her things into Charlotte's home. She kept blowing Romain on Thursdays and Kevin once a week. She was happy with her life.

Jamie also kept in touch with Bethany and Rosemary. She regularly allowed herself to be spit-roasted by them and all involved seemed satisfied with the arrangement.

Jamie and Charlotte were in love with each other but still had an open marriage. Jamie participated with Charlotte's lesbian encounters; she especially enjoyed the lingerie parties, which always ended up as an orgy. Serena was now invited to those parties because, apparently, Cynthia had confessed to Charlotte that her attempted seduction of Serena, all those years ago, was halfhearted and Serena shouldn't have been blamed for not knowing Cynthia's intentions.

Jamie and Charlotte had wonderful sex with each other. Charlotte often pegged, Jamie using the Realdoe, More, strapless, strap-on dildo, to both their delight.

Jamie even slipped the Realdoe into her anus and was able to double penetrate Charlotte: with Jamie's clitoris in Charlotte's anus or vagina, and the dildo in Charlotte's other orifice. Those encounters usually resulted in them both coming multiple times until they almost passed out. That was exceptionally good sex, in Jamie's mind.

~~~

One day, Jamie saw small, creamy-coloured droplets form on her nipples. She knew it was colostrum and was excited for Charlotte to start drinking her milk. She called out to Charlotte, "Charlotte, could you come here please. I have something to show you."

Charlotte looked at Jamie when she entered the bedroom and asked, "What is it?"

Jamie pointed to her nipples and at first, Charlotte didn't seem to understand. However, Charlotte then jumped onto the bed and started suckling Jamie. Jamie came within a few moments when she felt her milk let down. It was only a little bit of milk that Charlotte could suckle out of each breast: it was just a teaspoon each, from what Charlotte said.

Jamie was ecstatic and encouraged Charlotte to keep sucking. Charlotte was only too happy to do so, and they spent most of the following week with Jamie adult nursing Charlotte. By the end of the week, Jamie's milk had become runnier and whiter. Jamie was also producing about a tablespoon of milk from each breast. Jamie told Charlotte to stop suckling her because she didn't want to produce too much milk and make her breasts saggy. Charlotte agreed and they determined, through trial and error, the right amount of breast feeding to keep Jamie's breasts firm and a full size 'B' cup. Both Jamie and Charlotte were very happy with the results, and Jamie kept producing about the same amount of milk for the following decades.

"I want to invite Serena over for morning tea, if that's alright with you?" asked Jamie.

"Why?" asked Charlotte.

"I'd like to show Serena my lactating breasts and maybe the three of us could have sex," answered Jamie.

"What a wonderful idea. I'll organise it with her straight away," said Charlotte as she grabbed her phone.

"Don't tell her about my milk," said Jamie. "I want it to be a surprise."

"Definitely," said Charlotte.

~~~

"Tea or coffee?" asked Jamie.

"Tea please," answered both Serena and Charlotte.

Jamie boiled the kettle and made a pot of tea. On her return, she lifted her blouse and asked Serena, "Milk?"

Serena laughed, as Jamie released her breast from her brassiere, and answered, "Yes please."

Jamie expressed some milk, followed by tea, into a cup, and handed it to Serena. Serena tasted the tea and said, "Delicious. It seems to taste sweeter to me. What do you think Charlotte?"

Jamie had finished expressing milk, followed by tea, into Charlotte's cup and handing it to her. Charlotte answered, "I think so. I love the taste."

Jamie prepared her own cup of tea and sipped it.

"When did you start lactating?" asked Serena, with a grin.

"About a week ago," answers Jamie, with a smile.

"Good for you, and how much do you produce?" asked Serena.

"About two tablespoons from each breast," answered Jamie.

"I thought there'd be more," said Serena, with a frown.

"I don't want to produce too much. It might make my breasts too big and sag," said Jamie.

"I see," said Serena, as they finished their cuppas.

"It tastes better from the source," said Charlotte, with a smile.

"I'm sure it does," answered Serena.

"Would you like to try?" asked Charlotte, still smiling.

"Yes, if it's on offer," answered Serena.

"Definitely," answered Jamie.

Charlotte stood up and asked, "Shall we go to the bedroom? I think it'll be more comfortable there."

"Of course," answered Serena.

Jamie and Charlotte led Serena into their bedroom. They both slowly undressed Serena, who seemed to enjoy the attention. They then undressed Jamie, and Charlotte eased Jamie onto the bed.

Charlotte said, "Serena, why don't suckle Jamie? I've already enjoyed her milk."

Serena suckled Jamie's right breast until it was empty. Jamie had a breast orgasm as she felt her milk being enticed from her nipple.

Serena said, "It tastes delicious. You should sell it," and then switched to Jamie's left breast. Jamie had two more orgasms, as she thought about serving her milk to strangers.

"All gone," said Serena, once Jamie's milk-flow had stopped.

"Let's get this show happening. I'm so randy watching you two," said Charlotte.

The three of them were completely naked and writhed on each other, trying to get into the best sexual position.

Charlotte said, "It's a pity that there's only one penis."

"I don't know. I'm having fun,"said Serena, as she temporarily stopped licking Charlotte's clitoris.

"Me too," mumbled Jamie, as she licked Serena.

"I feel like I'm not sharing," said Charlotte, as she pleasured herself on Jamie's clitoris.

Charlotte dismounted Jamie after coming and said, "Your turn Serena." She withdrew something from the bedside drawer, as Serena mounted Jamie's clitoris. Jamie felt lubricant being spread over her anus and thought that Charlotte was going to peg her, but then felt the pony end of the Realdoe, strapless, strap-on dildo being pushed into her anus.

"Oh," moaned Jamie. The pony end of the dildo was pressing against her prostate. It felt wonderful, lodged inside her rectum.

"Lean forwards," said Charlotte and Serena pressed her breasts against Jamie's. Jamie loved the feeling of their nipples brushing against each other.

"Oomph," grunted Serena.

"Are you okay?" asked Jamie.

"Yeah," answered Serena with her eyes closed.

"Oh, fuck that feels good," said Charlotte, as Jamie felt Charlotte mount the Realdoe dildo, lodged in her rectum.

"It sure does," said Serena, as Jamie watched her shudder.

"What's going on?" asked Jamie.

Serena answered, with her eyes close, "Charlotte's pegging me with some sort of strap-on."

"While you're mounting me?" asked Jamie.

"Yes. I'm being double penetrated," grunted Serena.

Jamie laid there as the other two women had their ways with Jamie. Both Charlotte and Serena were being double penetrated. Jamie was jealous that she only had one orifice, down there, to be stimulated.

Serena trembled, as she said, "Oh fuck!" Jamie could feel Serena's vagina pulse around Jamie's shaft.

"Oh god. Fuck yeah!" cried Charlotte. Jamie felt the pony tremble as Charlotte came.

After a pause, Charlotte and Serena started to ride Jamie again.

Serena gasped, "Why haven't I done this before? It feels so good."

"Yeah, I know. I love being double penetrated by Jamie," said Charlotte.

Charlotte and Serena were fully fucking themselves; and Jamie was being dragged along with their lust.

Charlotte said, "I... I don't... Oh fuck... I don't think that I can take much more... more of this..."

"No," grunted Serena, "I've had enough, but it feels so good."

"You think that feels good. Try this..." said Charlotte.

Jamie felt the vibrator, within the Realdoe dildo, which was lodged in her rectum, switch on. It was too much. It was always too much when her prostate was vibrated. She started to come... and come... and come...

Serena cried out, "SHIT!" and Jamie felt Serena's vagina clamp and throb around her clitoris. Jamie assumed that Charlotte has switched on the vibrator with the other Realdoe dildo, that was lodged inside Charlotte's vagina and buggering Serena.

"Oh god yeah," gasped Charlotte.

Jamie felt the dildo press harder against her prostate as Charlotte seemed to fall backwards. Serena collapsed onto Jamie's chest. Jamie felt the dildo release it's pressure on her prostate and stop vibrating. She felt Charlotte roll off her legs.

Serena shivered as she laid on top of Jamie. Jamie wrapped her arms around Serena to comfort her.

Jamie was breathing heavily, as were Serena and Charlotte. Jamie was glad that having the vibrating dildo in her rectum, happened only occasionally. She didn't think that her heart could take that much effort.

They disengaged from each other and laid on the bed, panting and recovering from their sexual activities. After a while, Serena said, "I certainly enjoy your morning teas. Thank you for inviting me."

They all laughed and then Charlotte said, "Well I hope that you can come again... and again."

"I certainly did that," said Serena, "but I don't think that I can come around for morning tea that often. I have my weight to watch, and my sanity." They all laughed.

Serena arose, after recovering, got dressed and left.

~~~

One day, Jamie saw herself in the wardrobe mirrors as she was being pegged by Charlotte, doggy-style. She watched her breasts swing with the motion. She scanned her body. She watched the muscles in her flat belly move as she tilted her hips, backwards and forwards, to maximise her pleasure. She watched droplets of milk form on her nipples and then drip onto the bed -- sex always caused her to let down.

Jamie watched her well toned body react to Charlotte's thrusting. She watched her buttocks ripple when Charlotte's hips pounded into her. She thought that she looked as strong as Serena. In fact, she was just like Serena, except for her milk and her huge, erect clitoris, swinging from the motion of their coupling. She smiled. She was happy. She thought of all that Serena had done for her. She was very satisfied now that she had a body like hers.

######

The end.