A body Like Hers: Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sorry," said Charlotte.

"Besides," continued Jamie. "I've... I've been sitting on it so it's squashed. It'll get bigger when my blood flows into it."

"How much bigger?" asked Charlotte.

"Well, um... about the same as before," said Jamie.

"Good," said Charlotte, with a smile.

Jamie was amused. She watched Charlotte staring at Jamie's clitoris as it slowly turned from white to its normal skin colour. It slowly expanded. Then Charlotte frowned.

"Oh my god," said Charlotte with a look of shock on her face, "Where are your testicles?"

"They're in their inguinal canals," answered Jamie.

"Oh you poor thing," said Charlotte, as she caressed Jamie's cheek. "Is that some sort of jar?"

Jamie was confused and then laughed. She said, "No... it's from where my testes descended when I was an infant."

Charlotte stood back and looked at Jamie's crotch. She looked into Jamie's eyes and slightly shook her head.

Jamie almost laughed at Charlotte's confused expression but didn't. She just smiled and said, as she pointed to the slight bulges in her lower abdomen, "They're here."

Charlotte looked to where Jamie was pointing and asked, "Does it hurt??"

"No," answered Jamie with a smile. "It feels nice. It feels like someone is holding each testicle and gently squeezing."

"Oh wow," said Charlotte with a smile. "That must be nice for you, Do they ever come out to play?"

"Rarely," answered Jamie. "I can push them down into my scrotum for special occasions."

Charlotte frowned and asked, "Do they still function?"

Jamie wasn't sure what Charlotte was asking so she answered, "I... um... I don't think so. I think there's no more sperm, but I've never wanted children. Also, there's little testosterone if any, but I don't want testosterone. It interferes with my femininity."

"No," said Charlotte with a frown. "I mean, do you still come?"

"Oh...," said Jamie, now knowing what Charlotte meant. "I have multiple orgasms, depending on the stimulation and can still ejaculate."

Jamie's clitoris had fully recovered. In fact, she now had a semi-erection, with all the talk about her genitalia.

Charlotte lifted Jamie's clitoris. She looked underneath, smiled and said, "Oh, that looks so much nicer without ugly balls and it's so smooth."

Jamie pushed away Charlotte's hand and said, "Yes. I um... I think that my scrotum is shrinking, due to lack of, um, occupation."

"That's nice," said Charlotte with a smile. She looked all over Jamie's body and said, "You're a very beautiful woman, Jamie.

"Um... does... um... does your... um... clitoris... still... get hard?"

Jamie smiled and answered, "Yes, but it needs help."

"Good," said Charlotte with a smile.

They stood there for a while. Charlotte kept looking at Jamie's body. Jamie was starting to get a bit self conscious. She'd been nude in front of Charlotte many times, but she was almost naked and Charlotte was fully dressed. She was proud of her new body and didn't mind displaying it. She was used to being naked in front of Serena, but she was now naked in front of Charlotte and it felt different.

"Am I the only one on display today?" asked Jamie.

"What do you mean?" asked Charlotte.

"Well, I'm practically nude," answered Jamie.

Charlotte laughed and said, "You're still wearing your sexy suspender belt, stockings and stiletto pumps.

"I'm impressed with your outfit. It's coordinated both the outer clothes and the undergarments. They seem to fit you perfectly. I especially like the stockings. Most women wear pantyhose nowadays. Stockings are so much sexier."

"And you're fully dressed," admonished Jamie.

"You've seen it all before, Jamie," said Charlotte. "I haven't seen the new you. Besides I can't compete with that. You're so beautiful."

"Thank you," said Jamie, "but... well... I feel a bit... you know... exposed. After all, you are my wife. Can't I see you naked?"

"Fine," said Charlotte and then took off her dress. She asked, "Is that better?"

Jamie looked at Charlotte's familiar body. She remembered how beautiful and sexy Charlotte looked. She wanted to touch Charlotte but they were separated and Charlotte was now forbidden territory. She sighed, "No."

Charlotte took off her bra and undies. She said, "There, now I'm wearing less than you. Happy now?"

Jamie looked at Charlotte's beautiful breasts. They jiggled when Charlotte moved. Charlotte wasn't slim, but she wasn't fat either. Jamie would describe Charlotte as having a healthy, thin layer of insulation with a wonderful softness to her entire body. Jamie looked at Charlotte's hairless crotch. She remembered how tasty Charlotte's vaginal juices were. How she often stimulated Charlotte to orgasm and how Charlotte was no longer available. She sighed, "No."

"Well I'm sorry, Jamie," said Charlotte, softly. "I can't compete with your stunning body."

"It's not that, Charlotte," said Jamie. "I think you're still beautiful but, it's unattainable."

Charlotte held Jamie's hand and said, "Sit down."

They sat next to each other on the lounge. Jamie longed to touch Charlotte's skin. She knew that she still had strong feelings for Charlotte.

Charlotte opened the zip-bag and offered Jamie a pill. Jamie ate the pill without thinking and washed it down with the remainder of her cup of tea. Jamie then thought about what she'd done. She frowned and then asked, "Why are you giving me Sildenafil?"

"Why did you take it?" asked Charlotte.

Jamie sighed. Were they going to have a word game? She wasn't willing to go through that at this stage. She said, "It's habit."

Charlotte looked at Serena's letter again. She seemed to be thinking for a long time. She asked, "How long does it take for the Viagra to work?"

"Fifteen minutes to half an hour," answered Jamie.

"Oh," said Charlotte and looked at her watch. "Another cuppa?"

"Yes please," said Jamie.

They sat in silence for a while, sipping their cuppas. Jamie asked, "Did you give me the Sildenafil because you want to have sex with me?"

Charlotte nodded.

"But... Serena..." hesitated Jamie. "I'm sort of with Serena now."

Charlotte looked at the letter and said, "I think it will help if you read this," and handed the letter to Jamie.

Jamie said, "But that's your letter, not mine."

"Please read the letter, Jamie," said Charlotte soothingly.

Jamie took the letter, hesitated, looked at Charlotte who nodded, so Jamie read the letter:

'Charlotte,

Please forgive the briefness of this letter but I believe that being initially succinct is the best approach.

I would have liked to have started this letter with 'Dear Charlotte,' but for some reason you don't like me. Why? I don't know. We've known each other for a long time and I don't remember deliberately insulting you, but, apparently, I have.

I hope you like what we've done with Jamie. She's a peace offering, an offer of friendship, I'm holding out the olive branch, she's the peace dove that I've released and what a beautiful dove she's become.

I've included a week to a fortnight's supply (depending on how often you want her hard) of Sildenafil. Jamie is fully trained in sexual duties as well as shopping, cleaning, cooking and laundry duties. Please feel free to try Jamie before you decide to keep her or return her to me.

I'll leave it up to you whether you show Jamie this letter or not. If you don't show it to her, please explain to her that she can do whatever she wants. I believe that she still loves you but if you don't love her, or want her, then send her back. She's become a beautiful, confident woman and deserves a loving partner, so please don't harm her.

If you accept my offer of friendship please call me. Jamie has my number, if you've lost it, and maybe we could cum together or meet for a cuppa.

Yours sincerely,

Serena

P.S. A threesome with Jamie is also an option.'

"She used the vulgar form of cum," said Jamie.

"Yes," said Charlotte.

"She's a lesbian?" asked Jamie.

"No... Jamie, she's bisexual, like we are," answered Charlotte.

"Serena's right. You have become a beautiful woman. I guess that makes you my wife?" asked Charlotte.

Jamie looked at Charlotte for some time and then asked, "Do you still love me?"

"Yes..." answered Charlotte. "It took me a while to realise that. I strayed, thinking that I didn't love you. I thought that I could enjoy a different life, but then I realised that I still had strong feelings for you. That's why I called you."

"So... your lady friends... relationships, didn't work out?" asked Jamie cautiously.

"No..." answered Charlotte and then added. "That was a fling, a phase, something I had to get out of my system. Don't get me wrong, I like having sex with women, but that was just sex. I realised that we have something stronger. I'm still in love with you, Jamie."

"But I'm..." said Jamie, "different now."

"Yes," said Charlotte with a smile. "I have to admit that was a surprise, but a pleasant surprise."

"You don't mind me identifying as a woman?" asked Jamie.

"Not at all," answered Charlotte with a smile. "In fact, it's the best of both worlds. I can, given the chance, experience love with a woman who has that special something... inside her panties."

"That special something needs Viagra to operate," said Jamie.

"And hence these," said Charlotte with a smile, as she wiggled the bag of Sildenafil. She frowned and asked, "You can get more of these can't you?"

"Yes if course," answered Jamie and then with a smile, "I know a doctor who can supply them, or a prescription for them."

"Good," said Charlotte with a smile. "We'll probably need a lot of them."

They finished their cuppas. Charlotte gently held Jamie's hand and pulled her against her body.

Jamie felt their breasts press together and sighed. It felt so good. She missed being close to Charlotte. She still loved her. Sex with Serena was exceptional, but it was just sex. Maybe sex with Charlotte would be more fulfilling, have more feeling. She kissed Charlotte's lips and felt a surge of affection towards her.

Charlotte pushed Jamie away and said, "Your breasts. They're so perfect. May I?"

Jamie nodded and Charlotte reached for Jamie's breasts.

Charlotte held Jamie's breasts and said, "They're so firm and... and perky."

"Yes," said Jamie. "They're new so there hasn't been much of a chance for gravity to reshape them."

Charlotte laughed and said, "The bane of all women's breasts."

Jamie trembled as Charlotte kissed along her shoulders and up to her neck. Jamie sighed as Charlotte kissed down Jamie's neck and down her chest. She trembled as Charlotte touched her clitoris.

Charlotte stood up and Jamie was disappointed. Charlotte held Jamie's hand and scanned her body with a look of lust. She said, "The Viagra seems to be working?"

Jamie pointed to her clitoris and answered, "It needs more than just Viagra to get this sort of reaction."

"And what a beautiful reaction it is," said Charlotte with a smile.

"Oh god... I love you so much... Please fuck me, Jamie."

Jamie stood up. She was still in love with Charlotte. She said, "Okay."

Charlotte led Jamie into her bedroom. She eased Jamie down onto the bed. She gently and, frustratingly, slowly kissed Jamie's body. Charlotte kissed every centimetre of Jamie's body except for her genitalia. This was different to having sex with Serena. Jamie felt that Charlotte was making love to her, not just having sex.

Jamie sighed as Charlotte kissed and caressed her body. Jamie felt like she had goosebumps all over her skin. She was intoxicated with love, and lust, and when their lips, eventually, touched, she attacked Charlotte's mouth.

They kissed passionately. Jamie felt Charlotte's body squirming on top of hers. Their breasts pressed against each others. Their hard nipples indented each others skin, Jamie's more so than Charlotte's. Charlotte's body felt so soft. Jamie cherished the way Charlotte's soft body moulded to accommodate Jamie's well-toned form.

They kissed, rubbed, caressed, squirmed and writhed like two young, virgin lovers, exploring each other for the first time. They were both panting hard from the passion and lust. Jamie's clitoris was harder than ever and leaked copious amounts of pre-ejaculate. Jamie felt Charlotte's vaginal juices leaking onto her hips, thighs, belly, groin and clitoris.

They separated their mouths and Jamie caught her breath with lungs-full of air. Jamie heard Charlotte rapidly panting as she kissed Jamie's face and hair. Charlotte gasped, "Oh god you feel so good."

"So do you," panted Jamie.

Jamie felt Charlotte stop moving. Charlotte held Jamie's head still as she gazed into Jamie's eyes. Jamie could see tears in Charlotte's eyes and then Charlotte said, "I've missed you so much... I love you so much... Please don't be mad with me, but... I NEED you to FUCK me."

Jamie smiled and said, "If you insist."

Jamie saw Charlotte frown and then laugh when she saw Jamie's smile. Charlotte gazed into Jamie's eyes as she slowly slid her body against Jamie's.

Charlotte slowly swung her chest from side to side, brushing her nipples against Jamie's. Jamie trembled as their nipples flicked against each other.

Charlotte pressed her right nipple against Jamie's left nipple. At first Charlotte's nipple indented Jamie's but then Jamie's nipple, being bigger and firmer, pressed Charlotte's nipple back into her breast. Jamie watched as her nipple penetrated Charlotte's breast.

Charlotte tried to line up her other nipple with Jamie's right nipple, but they didn't exactly line up. Charlotte eventually pressed her nipple against Jamie's. Jamie watched Charlotte's nipple disappear into Charlotte's breast as Jamie's tumid nipple penetrated Charlotte's tit.

Charlotte gently swayed causing Jamie's nipples to push in and out of Charlotte's softer breasts. Jamie sighed. It felt so wonderful. It was almost like her nipples were fucking Charlotte's tits. She'd never done this before.

The purpose of sex with Serena was to orgasm, but what she and Charlotte were doing was like erotic play. They were experimenting with arousal.

Charlotte kissed Jamie and Jamie passionately returned her kisses. They kept breast fucking, if that was a thing, and kissing passionately, becoming more and more aroused. Jamie was hot with lasciviousness. She felt her body perspiring. Sheens of sweat covered both their bodies and made their movements more slippery.

Soon, their breasts were too slippery and their nipples disengaged, but that didn't matter. They were now overcome with lust and their skin contact was so arousing. Their breasts mashed together. Jamie's nipples still pushed against, and into, Charlotte's soft breasts and she felt Charlotte's nipples slightly indent her own skin.

The combination of their perspiration and pre-ejaculate juices allowed their bodies to easily slide against each other. Jamie felt Charlotte's slit slide along Jamie's clitoris. She felt their breasts sliding over each other seeking out the position of least resistance. Charlotte smiled as Charlotte slid her slit over Jamie's glans.

Charlotte closed her eyes as she squirmed her body, trying to get Jamie's glans to enter her. Jamie watched Charlotte's eyes open wide, and felt Charlotte's body jerk, as Jamie's glans slipped into Charlotte's vagina.

Jamie heard Charlotte sigh as Jamie's clitoris slid further into Charlotte's vagina. Charlotte laid on top of Jamie, keeping still as she appeared to get used to the penetration. Charlotte said, "That feels so much better than silicone."

Jamie smiled and said, "It does, doesn't it."

They kissed and their bodies squirmed against each other. Charlotte didn't seem to be trying to ride Jamie's clitoris, she appeared to just enjoy the closeness, which Jamie appreciated. It felt good to have the emotions of being close, rather than just having sex.

Their kissing became more passionate, even desperate. Jamie became lost in their passion. She loved feeling Charlotte's soft body rolling, squishing and squirming on top of hers.

Charlotte stopped kissing Jamie, although she still gently thrust her hips up and down. She held Jamie's head and stared into her eyes. She smiled and Jamie smiled with her. Charlotte said, "It feels... It feels so good to be... to be with you."

Jamie gently kissed the tip of Charlotte's nose, smiled and said, "Yes, it does." She slowly thrust her clitoris in and out of Charlotte's vagina. Charlotte blinked a few times as Jamie's clitoris was hitting something special inside Charlotte.

Charlotte said, "I wanted this, oh... to be so intimate. To be so special, oh god... but... I, oh god... Fuck it, Jamie. Fuck me and we can talk about this later..."

Charlotte, again, passionately kissed Jamie and Jamie enthusiastically returned her kisses. They mashed their breasts together as they fucked missionary style. Jamie rapidly thrust up into Charlotte and Charlotte thrust against her. They developed a rhythm that gave them maximum pleasure. Jamie felt Charlotte's hard clitoris frantically rubbing against her pubic mound.

Charlotte's body tensed and Jamie felt Charlotte come. Jamie kept thrusting into Charlotte and Charlotte helped after she'd recovered from her orgasm. They kept thrusting in the missionary position. Jamie felt her whole body edging towards an orgasm.

Jamie's body jerked and Charlotte asked, "Are you coming?"

"Yes," answered Jamie, "keep going."

Charlotte kept riding Jamie.

After some time, Charlotte asked, "You're still hard?"

"Yes," answered Jamie, as she kept thrusting. "It's a, oh god... like a female orgasm, oh god..."

"Another one?" asked Charlotte.

"Yes," answered Jamie.

"Oh fuck," grunted Charlotte. "Me too."

Jamie felt Charlotte's vagina clamp around Jamie's clitoris.

Charlotte pushed herself off Jamie. She lifted Jamie's right leg and with Jamie's clitoris still inside her vagina, she pushed her left leg underneath Jamie's right leg. Charlotte leant backwards with their crotches pressed hard against each other. Jamie's clitoris bent at its base as Charlotte leant further back. Charlotte straightened her left leg and rolled her hips to her right, taking Jamie's pelvis with her so that Jamie's weight was on Jamie's left hip. Charlotte grabbed Jamie's right knee and held it against her chest. Charlotte then pushed her right leg up Jamie's chest, so Jamie clutched it. Charlotte laid on the bed on her left side next to Jamie's left leg. Jamie felt something give at the base of her shaft. Jamie estimated that her shaft was now parallel to her body but pointing downwards not upwards. Her shaft was still very hard and deep within Charlotte's vagina.

Jamie realised that Charlotte had moved them into a scissor position.

Charlotte wrapped her arms around Jamie's right leg and thrust against it. Jamie had heard about lesbians tribbing and realised that they were tribbing in the scissor position. The only difference was that Jamie's clitoris was inside Charlotte's vagina, as Charlotte's clitoris rubbed against Jamie's leg.

Jamie had never felt more like a lesbian. She felt Charlotte thrusting against her thigh. She felt Charlotte's slippery vulva rubbing against her crotch. She wished that she had a vulva to trib against Charlotte's, but then banished that wish when she felt her clitoris being squeezed by Charlotte's vagina, as Charlotte came again. Jamie held onto Charlotte's leg and contributed to the thrusting. They developed a rhythm that allowed them both, maximum stimulation.

Charlotte continued to hump Jamie's leg. Their crotches mashed together. Jamie's clitoris was being bent this way and that inside Charlotte. It was a new but wonderful experience for Jamie and she wondered if it was a new experience for Charlotte. Possibly not. Jamie imagined two women doing the same with a double ended dildo pinning them together.